Continuation: Tommy Age 16 Has Problems With Having Wet Dreams - Cover

Continuation: Tommy Age 16 Has Problems With Having Wet Dreams

Copyright© 2021 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - CAUTION: Chapters 4 & 5 have a portion that embraces SCAT. If this isn't for you please skip this submission! His little sister Reva is getting out of control! Plus she can't seem to keep her mouth shut about their family incest. Does she finally have sex with her brother too... what about her father?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys  

Kathy was driving but not really listening to her daughter. She was disappointed in herself ... letting Dr. Ellis fuck her like some little tramp ... she isn’t a whore that puts out for anyone that wants to fuck her! Well that isn’t exactly true ... she was fucked by her son. And she did whore herself out to Nurse Walker eating her pussy and her asshole. Maybe she is a whore ... has she always been a whore or just becoming one now. Who is making me a whore ... oh shit it is Reva! Yes her own daughter!

As soon as they got home Kathy headed to her shower. She had just stripped when the bathroom door opened. In walked her husband!

“Hi sweetheart, I got off work on time today and thought I would surprise you. Why are you taking a shower now ... you usually only shower just before we go to bed? You do look sexy standing there naked. What if one of our children walked in on you? You’re a bad girl aren’t you Katie!”

Katie was the play name he called her when he was horny. HORNY what in the world? Why now ... shit her pussy was already full of Dr. Ellis’s cum! He just can’t find out ... not now! Quickly thinking she moved into the shower and started to water ... getting it warm.

“Why don’t you get in here with me and let’s make love in the shower! We can pretend we are under a waterfall love! Thank god it worked!

The water was running off of her body as he pushed his hard cock into her pussy ... well a very wet pussy! Oh she wants it ... yes she wanted me to fuck her! Wow maybe he should get home more early and not work so late! Katie appears to be so horny ... such a little whore!

Reva did get her prescription for her Birth Control pills and was now satisfied that she wouldn’t get pregnant from Tommy’s cum! So that night she put on some music and a little perfume! She walked into his room and pulled down his covers!

“Oh big brother, my virgin pussy is yours you fuck ... come on big man bred your little sister.”

It will so cool that I am losing my cheery at 14 years old! None of my other girl friends have said anything yet about losing their cherries! That will make me the first ... so I win that contest!

“Oh shit Reva, your pussy is so tight ... my god ... so a virgin pussy is the tightest one of all! This is amazing ... it-it-it ... oh shit ... no-no-no ... ooooh not yet!” Tommy moaned but it was too late. He had shot is load in less than thirty seconds ... damn it wasn’t supposed to go that fast! “Oh Reva I am so sorry sweetheart, please let me try again. I can do better ... much better!”

“Get off of me Tommy! You are an asshole! You fuck mother ... you fuck our nurse ... but you can’t even fuck me proper! I guess I will just have to let father give me a proper fucking!

Reva stormed out of his room and jumped into her bed. She was so pissed. This was to be that perfect moment! That special moment when her big brother fucked her ... fucked her hard ... he was to bred her good ... like he was trying to get her pregnant! And all he did was shoot out a little cum. It was so little there wasn’t any even running out of her pussy! What a waste!

The next morning Reva cornered her mother and told her what a shitty job Tommy did in fucking her.

“OH SWEETIE, I so wanted to be there with you for your first breeding! I am so sorry Tommy failed in his task! I thought he knew better ... that he could control himself like man!”

“I know mother ... Tommy really let me down ... really! So how about we have father fuck me ... you know really hard and deep. I bet his cock is big isn’t mother?”

“Oh yes Reva your father’s cock is bigger than Tommy’s ... much bigger. But I’m not sure how we should do this. But you know your father just came home yesterday and sort of went wild! He came in to me when I was going to shower ... you know wash ... well I needed to wash my pussy!”

“Why mother, oh no did that pig Dr. Ellis fuck you when he sent me out of the room? He did ... damn mother you let him fuck you like a common whore and empty his cum into your pussy! Then you fuck your husband with another man’s sperm already inside your pussy ... that is gross ... father’s cock touching the sperm of another man ... oh mother ... you whore!”

“Yes I know Reva, I fully understand I am a whore. I see how much I have become a submissive ... you know submissive to you and Tommy. You my daughter have already got me to eat your pussy for you ... not counting having me eat you out while you are bleeding on your period! I’ve never even tasted my own pussy blood and here I have drunk yours down like a smoothie! Then you had me lick your shit ... yes I cleaned up your shitty asshole and cheeks. There was a lot of shit there Reva. And you knew it didn’t you?”

“Well yes mother! Tommy had already found how nasty it was when we were doing our 69ing and thought you should get in on the fun. He thought I was just going to have you get your nose in it ... but then I decided that you should actually eat my shit! You know mother I pushed out some fresh shit for you while I was lying there waiting for you! I can’t wait for Tommy to know this too! Soooo mother ... from now on you should call me Mistress! I have been reading about those women and I saw that what is who I am becoming!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.