Continuation: Tommy Age 16 Has Problems With Having Wet Dreams - Cover

Continuation: Tommy Age 16 Has Problems With Having Wet Dreams

Copyright© 2021 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - CAUTION: Chapters 4 & 5 have a portion that embraces SCAT. If this isn't for you please skip this submission! His little sister Reva is getting out of control! Plus she can't seem to keep her mouth shut about their family incest. Does she finally have sex with her brother too... what about her father?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys  

“Tommy I wanted to tell you ... well you know so you can understand that ... well I told Nurse Walker about you and mother and me ... you know all of us having sex. It was an...”

“Reva, just stop. I know all about it sis! I got a call from Nurse Walker today and she ... well she is going to take care of me ... you know sucking my cock at school. Best of all she taught me how to fuck ... really fuck Reva. I fucked her pussy ... right there in her office ... up on her exam table. Oh Reva it was great! But the best of all is that while she had me cleaning up her pussy ... mother walked in! Nurse Walker said she had a lot to talk to our mother about and I guess they did after I left!”

“Tommy you fucked Nurse Walker ... but I wanted to be your first ... shit big brother I wanted you to fuck me first!”

“Don’t worry Reva, I will. Nurse Walker said I needed to practice on her so that when I do fuck you ... well I won’t mess up ... so I will know how to really fuck you sis! Isn’t that great. And when mother got home today, I caught her in the shower and ... well I fucked her too! Damn I fucked two women today and I did a fine job fucking them both! Even mother said I fucked her good Reva!”

Reva was happy and sad at this moment. She so wanted her brother ... his virgin cock inside of her virgin pussy. But now that wasn’t going to happen! Those damn women. They think they are so superior having fucked other men before! So what that they have whored out their pussies! No me ... mine is still virgin for my big brother ... and then my father with any luck!

“Tommy I am happy for you ... but I am sad too. Please can we have sex now ... you know do our 69ing so I can get to suck your cock and feel your wonderful mouth on my pussy?”

Tommy didn’t argue with Reva and stripped out of his clothes. She climbed on top, as usual and they both began servicing one another. Reva thought Tommy had a clean taste to him ... that must have been from his shower after fucking our mother. Damn she is so lucking having her own son fuck her ... that is so cool!

As for Tommy, he thought his little sister’s pussy tasted sort of dirty ... no not dirty ... it was something else ... what was it ... what is that taste. When they had both cum Tommy sat up and moved over to kiss Reva. As soon as she saw his face she was in shock!

“Oh Tommy, my god Tommy, you have blood all over your face. I am so sorry I guess my period started a day earlier than she was scheduled! Does it taste ... horrible ... I mean my period blood?”

“Not really sis, I thought your pussy tasted different today but wasn’t sure why ... I first thought it was just really dirty you know ... then I thought it was because you didn’t wipe your asshole well today ... damn Reva there is actual poop on your butt cheeks girl! But then I knew it was actually something new!

“Tommy I am so sorry. Betty told me to make sure my asshole was clean ... well fairly clean because the boy’s nose was going to be right there ... but I forgot I pooped at school today. I just hate the Girls Toilet at school. Those dividers only go so high and are so far off the floor. When I was pooping there was another girl to my left. I could hear her pooping and I know she could her me! I even heard he giggle a few times after I had farted! Between the two of us we really stunk up that entire bathroom! I’ll go shower so I can wash my butt cheeks.”

“You know Reva, you could have some fun and get mother to eat your bloody pussy out too! Roll over on your stomach and I’ll turn my lights off! Then I get mother and tell her that we just did each other and it is her turn to clean you up! Stay right here!”

Tommy ran to get his mother. It was still early enough he wasn’t worried about his father being home yet! He grabbed his mother and brought her back to his room. He pushed her between Reva legs and crawled between her too! He started fucking his mother again ... pushing her harder and harder against Reva blood pussy!

“That’s it mother eat my pussy. Ooooh mother your tongue feels so good. Mother suck on my pussy please. I really need to you clean her out for me.” After her mother ate her pussy for several minutes Reva thought what the hell! Knowing Tommy was back there watching their mother going down on her she raised up her knees and in so she pushed her nasty asshole down to her mother’s mouth! “That’s it mother, Tommy said my asshole seemed a little dirty to him so you should clean that up too ... you know being that full service submissive you are to Tommy and me!

“Ooooh no Reva ... nooo oooh nooo...” her mother tried to get out but her mouth was fully engaged with her daughter nasty asshole now. Hearing her daughter commanding her to clean her and having her son fucking her so strong ... so forceful; she felt it was her roll to submit to them both. Yes Reva’s asshole was quite dirty ... doesn’t her daughter know how to properly wipe herself? But she did get her quite clean and pushed back enough to share that fact!

“Sweetie I am done, I have licked your asshole so clean you can ... well I can eat off of her!”

“Thanks mother. Tommy let mother up and allow her to go to our bathroom. Mother why don’t you check out your face in our mirror before you shower.

Kathy walked into their bathroom and looked into the mirror. She was shocked not only to see brown poo around her mouth and nose but she also saw ... well red. At the moment she knew she had eaten out her daughter while she is on her period! Had Tommy done that too? That little shit. Reva is getting way too dominate ... she is so dominate over both of them! Wow she really is! She thought about saying something to her daughter but thought better of it. They both knew what had just happened ... eating her bloody pussy and her shitty asshole. And that was enough for now!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.