Continuation: Tommy Age 16 Has Problems With Having Wet Dreams - Cover

Continuation: Tommy Age 16 Has Problems With Having Wet Dreams

Copyright© 2021 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - CAUTION: Chapters 4 & 5 have a portion that embraces SCAT. If this isn't for you please skip this submission! His little sister Reva is getting out of control! Plus she can't seem to keep her mouth shut about their family incest. Does she finally have sex with her brother too... what about her father?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys  

“That’s it Tommy just move up and down like you are doing a kind of push up! Can you feel your cock moving in and out of my pussy? Be careful not to cum yet I want to enjoy your cock moving inside of my pussy! This is so great Tommy ... are you enjoying this young man?”

“Ooooh yes ... it sure ... this is ... oooh yes... “ And with that Tommy shot his cum as deep as he could inside of his nurse’s pussy! “Did I do ok Nurse Walker ... I hope I did ok and that I was able to please you!”

“Yes Tommy you did just fine. Just stay there ... you know lying on top of me and try to keep you cock inside my pussy. You did great fucking a pussy for your first time ... yes you did. Now Tommy I need to you move down and eat your entire sweet boy cum out of my pussy! This should always be your duty to clean up every pussy to fuck! It is your cum after all right?”

“Well yes it is. I see what you are saying ... I should clean up my cum to show my respect to the pussy I just fucked ... is that it Nurse Walker?”

Tommy was still between her legs cleaning up his cum when there was a knock at her door.

“Yes who is it please?” she asked.

“Nurse Walker, this is Kathy ... you know Tommy and Reva’s mother. I stopped by to speak with you. Do you have any time right now?”

“Oh yes Kathy, please do step in to my office! As you can see Kathy your sweet son Tommy has just fucked me and is now clean up my pussy. He did very well fucking a pussy for his first time! Your Reva is very interested in Tommy taking her cherry so I was helping him get ready for that big event dear. Now why don’t you have a seat and let Tommy finish up. We need to let him get back to his next class ... don’t we!”

Tommy got dressed and gave his mother a kiss before he left her office.

“So Kathy, it seems like you and your two quite young children are having a lot of fun ... is that what we are calling it ... fun at your house. I am always so happy to learn of such special sharing that goes on in my students home lives! So thank you for doing your part dear. Now so you know I have asked Tommy to come to my office every day before lunch and I will help in his ... well in helping him with his wet dream problem. Don’t you agree that it is my job as his school nurse to see that he is cared for here ... well just he is being cared for at home.”

“Nurse Walker, first thank you for seeing me today. And can I be assured that I have your full agreement that none of those activities taking place in my house ... especially with my son and daughter ... will ever be disclosed or discussed with anyone ... with no one else?”

“Of course Kathy and to show you that I am a woman of my word, how about you seal this deal by getting up between my legs and begin eating my pussy. I am sure Tommy has missed some of his cum and I know for sure quite a bit of it has leaked down onto my asshole. That will need you attention too.”

“Oh well ... I didn’t think you would ask ... I mean I’ve never been with another woman.”

“So you just like eating out your 14 year old daughter then ... is that it. You want to commit incest but without any consequences? Tommy didn’t seem to have any problem in inviting me as a new team player ... and I am sure that sweet little Reva will also embrace another pussy – or maybe more? She is very interested in sex dear mother ... I bet I could be of great assistance helping her meet and embrace new and additional partners ... of both sexes don’t you know!”

“No please ... Reva is still so young and sweet ... please don’t turn her into a common ... I mean please that isn’t necessary!”

Understanding Nurse Walker’s upper hand Kathy did as she was told and began eating her freshly fucked pussy. She was still in a little shock seeing her son in this same position just moments before. And this was his cum ... she had just fucked her son ... right here in this room. Well she did taste good she thought ... after all she had only tasted her daughter’s pussy up till now. So was now eating an adult woman’s pussy isn’t that bad ... no not really Kathy thought?

“Ok Kathy let me turn over so you can attend to my asshole. I know you will enjoy her ... she enjoys being kissed and licked ... ooooh yes just like you are now. Oh my little mother ... you do have a talented mouth. I’m not sure I believe you about not having sex with other women ... I think you have a past you are not sharing ... oh yes you are a dirty girl!”

Kathy couldn’t believe what she was hearing from Nurse Walker. She had always thought she was a nice person here at her children’s school ... but now, why she is so sexual ... so mean ... and she tastes so good!

“Ooooh yes ... your pussy and your little brown pucker taste so good. Thank you for sharing them with me...” Oh no Kathy could believe she had just spoken those words ... well such words of submission!

“That is good Kathy; I knew you would come around. So we do understand each other and now that you are signing our little deal ... our sex deal I am pleased to know I can count on you from now on. I will let you know when and where I will expect you to attend to continue submitting to my sexual needs. I am so happy you are that submissive woman that ... well that every Dom has at her beckoning call! You can get up now sweetie. I will be in touch.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.