Continuation: Tommy Age 16 Has Problems With Having Wet Dreams - Cover

Continuation: Tommy Age 16 Has Problems With Having Wet Dreams

Copyright© 2021 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - CAUTION: Chapters 4 & 5 have a portion that embraces SCAT. If this isn't for you please skip this submission! His little sister Reva is getting out of control! Plus she can't seem to keep her mouth shut about their family incest. Does she finally have sex with her brother too... what about her father?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys  

A few days later Reva went to her nurse’s office. As soon as she walked in the nurse began speaking to her.

“Oh hi Reva, how are you today? And how is your brother Tommy ... I mean ... well I am sure you know all about his wet dream problem correct young lady?

“Well Nurse Walker, I ahhh ... Tommy I mean ... yes of course I know about Tommy ... he is my brother ... but he isn’t ... I mean...”

“Reva sweetie ... take a breath honey. It’s all ok ... just slow down and tell me what is making you so crazy. Is everything ok at home? Is Tommy ok Reva ... just tell me about Tommy love.”

“How did you know ... I mean you didn’t know ... how did you find out about us sucking off Tommy ... nnooo shit I mean me sucking off Tommy?”

“Reva, come here and sit down. I want you to take several deep breathes. That’s it ... in and out ... in and out. Reva your heart is racing out of control. Lie back here and let me put your feet up. My goodness young lady ... this has got you all upset now. So let’s have it ... you tell me exactly what is going on ... it will make you feel so much better. Sweetie I think I already know everything!”

The nurse was kind of leading Reva wanting to get out of her what was troubling her so. Whatever it was she didn’t want others to know about it ... yet it was driving her out of her mind right now!

“Nurse Walker, yes your right ... Tommy is having wet dreams ... well he was having wet dreams. But to prevent them we are sucking him off so not to keep making a mess everywhere. So that’s it ... it’s no big deal right ... Tommy is ok.”

“Thank goodness Reva. You had me so scared. I was afraid something was terribly wrong with Tommy. But if I am hearing our correctly ... you are ... well you are telling me that you and your mother ... is that right ... are sucking Tommy’s cock and drinking down his cum ... to help him right? Is that all dear?”

“Yes that’s right ... we are just helping Tommy. And he likes it ... he really does ... he says so. He says it feels good when I suck his cock and drink down his cum. And when mother sucks him off ... well he says she is actually better! Then to help me too ... mother is eating my pussy and I get to eat hers too ... well Tommy eats her too. So you see ... we are all ok ... just fine. Is this ok ... I mean since you said you knew ... you don’t have to tell anyone right ... we’re not in trouble. Mother was afraid her and Tommy would be in trouble for having sex with me ... but Tommy hasn’t fucked me so we really aren’t having sex ... correct?”

“No Reva, everything is just fine. No one is going to get into trouble ... well at least not from me. What the three of you are doing at home is your business and since everyone is enjoying what they are doing ... well and having done to them; then yes; everything is just fine sweetie.”

“I did have one more question though, I mean if Tommy does fuck me ... well when I am on my period ... you know bleeding and everything ... I can’t get pregnant then right?”

“Reva, sweetie if you are wanting to start fucking your brother ... well your mother needs to get you on the pill. That will keep you safe. Now is it just Tommy or are you wanting to fuck your father too ... are you already sucking him off too honey?”

“Oh no I haven’t sucked father’s cock yet ... I mean mother is slipping sleeping pills into his night time meds to make sure his stays asleep ... you know so she can come and let the three of us play around. But father ... I mean ... well if he has taken the sleeping pills ... could I suck his cock without him know it ... I mean could he shoot his cum ... wow I hadn’t really thought at sucking him off. Wow that’s an idea I could sneak in there when Tommy and mother are doing their 69ing. We all like doing the 69 stuff since Betty told me all about how to do that.”

“Reva you might want to speak to your mother about having sex with Tommy and your father. You need to be on birth control ... yes you need that for sure. And you mother will need to purchase the Heavy Extra Strength Sleeping Pills for your father. Neither of you want him waking up while you are sucking his cock or fucking him. But Reva, I suggest you practice fucking Tommy several times before you try to fuck your father. You understand that since he will be asleep ... sweetie you will need to climb on top of him and lower yourself down on his cock. You see it would be much easier if your mother was there helping you at the same time. Reva, how about telling your mother I need her to stop by and see me. That away we can get a lot of this stuff out of the way ... you know just us women! You know it sounds like your mother is quite submissive ... you know giving into you and your brother. Most mothers would be in charge ... but not her ... yes she sure is a submissive woman. That will come in handy!”

That evening after her mother got home from work, Reva asked her to come to her room so they could talk.

“Mother, I spoke to Nurse Walker today and she was very helpful. I told asked her about fucking Tommy on my next period but she told me you need to get me on Birth Control before I fuck Tommy or father. She said...”

“Reva Joan, what in the world did you do young lady. To tell the school nurse that you want to fuck your brother ... and where did this idea of fucking your father come from?”

“Well yes mother, when I asked her about fucking Tommy ... no that isn’t correct. When I got to her office she asked about me and Tommy. Then the next thing I knew she was say she knew all about everything we were doing. So since she already knew I went ahead a shared all of the details.”

“All we are doing ... shit Reva you surely didn’t tell her I was sucking my own sons’ cock?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.