Traffic Girl: Jess - Cover

Traffic Girl: Jess

Copyright© 2021 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - John Cameron is back, grappling with a potential future with Kat and also trying to find out how his longtime former love, Jess, fits into his life. Is this what he wants? Or should he simply revert to his bachelor ways? Then there's the whole Kat situation...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Author’s Note: Back on track with chapters more regularly. Thank you for your patience. Look forward to hearing your feedback, as always!


Before the last signature was dry on the last page of the contract, I raced home as fast as I could. I sprinted from the car to my front door and burst inside.

“Babe!” I shouted.

Jess appeared from the bedroom, wearing nothing but a grin. “Is it done?” she asked.

“Signed, sealed, and delivered!” I exclaimed.

“Holy shit,” she said. “And you’re good?”

“Eight figures good,” I said.

“Oh my god!” she squealed. “I’m so proud of you!”

We had just signed a deal with Jonathan Summers for his next three hedge fund offerings. I was now in line for a $20 million bonus and $60 million in guaranteed commissions over the next year. This was my retirement plan. I’d clear more than $50 million on my own.

“We wouldn’t have made it happen without you,” I told Jess.

She put her arms around my neck and kissed me. “Without me and my magic pussy,” she said happily.

“Who says being a whore doesn’t pay?” I said playfully.

“Being a whore always pays, baby,” Jess said. “It just paid a lot more this time. Did you decide how you want to celebrate?”

“I am going to dump a load of cum in that whore pussy of yours,” I said, undressing. “Then we’re going to dinner and a club, and I’m going to tell you what surprise I have in store for you as a way of saying thanks.”

Jess slid backwards on the bed and spread her legs. I pushed forward into the familiar folds of her pussy. This was going to be quick and dirty.

“I have a confession,” Jess said.

“Oh yeah?” I grunted, not breaking my determined fucking of her.

“Jonathan texted as soon as he had signed,” she said. “He wants to party with me tomorrow night. Is that okay?”

“Fine,” I said.

“He wants me to take GHB,” she said.

I eased up my strokes slightly.

“Do you trust him?” I asked.

“I think so,” she said.

“What is his plan?” I moved into long, slow strokes, wanting to hear about this.

“Just his house for dinner,” Jess said. “It takes a little while to kick in, and then, I guess, whenever I wake up I can go?”

“What do you think he’ll do?” I asked.

“He wants to live out a rape fantasy,” Jess said. “I think I’m up for it. It’s kind of hot, honestly.”

“I worry about your safety,” I said.

“He likes me,” she said. “He won’t hurt me. It’s sexy to let him just use me like that. I always liked guys who would coerce me in college. It made me feel so slutty, not saying no or just not resisting.”

I could feel her getting wetter.

“I do think we should take a precaution,” I said, maintaining long, slow strokes of my cock in her pussy. “Remember St. Barth’s and the audio cuckold? How about you make an audio recording on your phone. That way you’ll know if he does anything out of line.”

Jess kissed me. “That’s so sexy,” she said. “We can listen to it together.”

“It is kind of sexy, isn’t it?” I said. My cock got harder. “I want to hear you get fucked by another man. I want to hear how you are with him.”

“Just know that with Jonathan there is a fair bit of acting going on,” she said. “His dick is nothing like yours. Nowhere near as big. Or as good.”

I nibbled her neck. “He’s making us very rich,” I said. “So make it convincing.”

“I told him drugging me would cost $5,000,” she said with a laugh.

“You truly are a whore,” I said.

“It’s what I’m best at,” she admitted. She let her hand wander to my balls and began to fondle them, bringing me closer to orgasm. “Give me that sperm baby. I’ve got some really good coke to celebrate with. Put that load in me and let me be your coke whore.”

Her eyes begged me for my load. The adoration in them made it easy to give in to pleasure. I came hard inside her. Jess wrapped her legs around me, pulling me closer to her.

“Yes!” she shrieked. “Good boy, giving me all that fertile sperm. I need it.”

We kissed. And smiled at one another.

“I can retire in a year,” I said. “Can you believe this?”

“What are you going to do with all that time?” she asked.

“Maybe we should buy a house,” I said.

Her eyes almost popped out of her head. “Really?” she asked.

“Let’s talk about it tonight,” I said. “But that’s what I was thinking as a first step.”

She kissed me again, then popped up and immediately put on a pair of panties. She looked at me seductively.

“Kat reminded me how much you loved sending her on date night with cum leaking into her panties,” she said, licking her lips. “I thought I’d try it.”

“I loved it almost as much as she did,” I said. I had been feeling nostalgic for Kat lately, especially wanting to share the good news from today with her.

Jess brought over a mirror with four lines of beautiful cocaine on it. I snorted two and got dressed. Jess snorted hers, then slipped on a cocktail dress and pair of Chanel pumps. She put on minimal makeup and loaded up the coke bullet.

“Where are you taking me?” she asked.

“Steak is the best celebration,” I said. “Let’s go eat dead cow and drink absurdly expensive wine and go dancing.”

“Are you going to tell me my surprise?” she asked.

“At dinner,” I said.

The evening couldn’t have been better. I felt like I was floating. The money was nice, but the feeling of accomplishment in bringing this deal home was a major stress lifted.

“So, your surprise,” I said after our dessert plates had been cleared away. We declined coffee, in favor of a stronger stimulant to keep the night going. “I know you’ve got to see Jonathan tomorrow, but I’m taking off next week. We’re going to New York. I already got Gloria to cover for you at work.”

“Oh my god,” she said, “you know how much I love New York! And I haven’t been in forever!”

“And we’ve never gone together,” I said, smiling at her.

We leaned across the table and kissed. She drank me in with her eyes.

“I’m going to hit the restroom,” she said with a wink. “We should skip dancing. I want you to take me home and ravish me. We don’t know what’s going to happen tomorrow. Jonathan wants me early. Mid-afternoon. I may be damaged goods by the time he sends me home.” She laughed.


I slept fitfully the next night. Jess had left for Jonathan’s at 3 p.m. Saturday afternoon. It was almost noon on Sunday now. I went out with the guys Saturday night to celebrate my good fortune. It was a much-needed distraction. Jess usually didn’t text me while she was with her sugar daddy, and last night was no exception. So the boys and I had steaks, then hit up a strip club. I was tempted to take home one of the dancers but lost the desire. I texted Gloria, but she was busy. Instead, I went home and tried to crash at a reasonable hour. It wasn’t happening.

Finally, my phone buzzed.

“Headed home,” Jess wrote. “Need water, lines, and wine. And you.”

She texted me her Uber’s ETA, and I got to work. I didn’t know if this would be a celebration or something else.

Jess looked shockingly refreshed when she appeared at the front door. She breezed in and said, “Bubbly?” I had it ready to go.

“So how was it?” I asked, pouring two glasses for us.

“I have no idea,” she said, her voice excited. “We had dinner, and he had put the GHB in my wine. Once the sun set? I have no memory of what happened. Literally clueless. I woke up this morning and was an absolute sticky mess. I did remember to make the recording, though. Want to listen to it?”

“Of course I do!” I said. “I’ve been going crazy! Put it on!”

She stalked the cocaine and snorted two lines. She rubbed her nose and let the high come over her.

“Are you sure you want to hear it?” Jess said. Her eyes were a mix of serious and excited. “I literally have no idea what I did. But I will tell you up front, I know well enough from all the crazy shit I did in college that there was way more cum than one guy could ever produce.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.