Traffic Girl: Jess - Cover

Traffic Girl: Jess

Copyright© 2021 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - John Cameron is back, grappling with a potential future with Kat and also trying to find out how his longtime former love, Jess, fits into his life. Is this what he wants? Or should he simply revert to his bachelor ways? Then there's the whole Kat situation...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Author’s Note: Apologies for the slower chapters coming here. Real life has intruded with some events, but you can easily expect 3-4 chapters per week. I know exactly where the story is going. Thanks for coming along for the ride. Your encouragement, votes, and constructive criticism are really meaningful.


“You look gorgeous,” I told Jess. She twirled in a short, shimmering silver dress with spaghetti straps. The diamond earrings I had recently bought her from Tiffany shone. She left her elegant neck clear, showing off her perfect skin and decolletage.

It had been two weeks since we had returned from St. Barths, a much-needed and rejuvenating trip. The interlude with Sonya and Nicholas had been strange but made for a good story, and both of us were turned on by the idea of audio recordings. The last two days there, we retreated to the luxury of our suite. It was a blur of weed, cocaine, and nonstop sex. Drunk and increasingly wired the last night there, we began the search for Jess’s sugar daddy.

“I feel more nervous than I expected,” she said.

I kissed down her neck and collarbone. It was one of my favorite parts of her body. “You know, he’s the biggest hedge fund manager in Houston,” I said. “I wonder if we could leverage this relationship to help my career.” I laughed.

“Blackmail?” she said.

I laughed. “Oh no!” I said. “I just imagine if you have his ear, you could find ways to be very persuasive.”

“I hadn’t thought of that,” Jess said and smiled. Her lips were glossy and seductive. “It would be very sexy to help your business.”

“It’s time,” I said. The notification from Uber had just popped up. I kissed her cheek and let a hand slip between her thighs, touching her exposed pussy. It was soaking. “Is that for me or him?”

“A little bit of both,” she said.

I pulled my hand back and licked my fingers. I walked her to the car and, with a final embrace, said, “Don’t keep me waiting too long.”

She smiled, and I took a mental picture of her face. The blonde hair shining almost as brightly as her earrings and her smile. There was an edge of old-time Hollywood glamor about Jess. My stomach turned a little. I was excited. Jess saw it as having a sugar daddy. I saw her as a whore. And I believe there were real possibilities, if it worked out, that I could figure out how to bring Jonathan Summers into my bank’s camp. It would be a coup professionally.

It was a Thursday night, and not too surprisingly Jess returned home before midnight. I spent the evening watching movies and drinking good wine. My anxiety edged higher, so I took an edible gummy to help calm down. She had texted me that she was on her way and sent me her Uber ETA, but she didn’t respond to my messages otherwise. It drove me crazy.

When I heard her footsteps in the hallway, I went to the door and opened it for her. She greeted me with a cheshire cat grin.

“You are going to love me,” she said, walking in the door with a sashay of confidence.

I pulled her close to me, kissed her, and smelled the sex on her.

“Don’t leave out a single detail,” I said.

“I should shower,” she said.

“I can’t wait that long,” I said. I pushed the hem of her dress up, wanting to see her.

“He’s a freak,” she said, allowing me to pull the dress over her head. “And he’s very talkative.”

I stepped back and looked at her inquisitively.

“He would only cum on me,” she said. “I really need to shower.”

“Talkative how?” I said.

“Shower with me,” she said.

I relented, and we adjourned to our bathroom. Jess launched into the narrative of her evening.

“His house is huge,” she said. “And it’s actually fairly close to Kat’s place. He was very warm and complimentary, but I could sense some nerves in him. So I did what any good girl would do. I got on my knees and told him he seemed tense and offered to give him a blow job.”

We stepped into the shower, steam rising from the hot water. I began to soap Jess’s breasts.

“Let’s just say he was very receptive to my mouth,” she said, luxuriating in the soapy bubbles covering her breasts. “His dick is fine. Average. He was very clean and pleasant. I told him if he needed to talk to just relax and let me suck him and forget about his busy life. And that’s when he surprised me. He launched into a monologue about this deal he’s working on that keeps going off the rails. He’s nervous it will fall apart, but if it goes through it’s big money. So, like I said, he was really chatty. And he kept calling me ‘good girl.’

“He was also pent up. Because it wasn’t even five minutes, and he said he was going to cum, and that’s when I got an idea of where the night really was going. He took both hands and held my head in place, and then when he came? He pulled out and shot it all over me. Oh my god, babe, my face was just covered!”

I wrapped my arms around her from behind.

“And that’s when I discovered he’s a freak. He wouldn’t let me wipe it off,” she said. “He said that all his cum had to stay on me.”

“What was the deal he was talking about? Could you tell?” I asked.

“Later,” she said. “Thinking about how he used me is making me wet, and I want you inside me soon. But I remember a lot of details on the deal.”

I was doubly excited. Jess scrubbed her face with her usual cleanser.

“What’s this?” I said, noticing a long red mark at the base of her back.

“So, like I said he’s a freak,” she said. “I didn’t expect it. He’s very into Shibari, the Japanese art of rope tying. After I sucked him, he poured me some wine, and he wanted to just talk with his cum drying on my face. He really is into leaving his cum. We talked about limits in the bedroom, and I basically said I had none, and that’s when he said he was into this rope business.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.