Traffic Girl: Jess - Cover

Traffic Girl: Jess

Copyright© 2021 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 26

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26 - John Cameron is back, grappling with a potential future with Kat and also trying to find out how his longtime former love, Jess, fits into his life. Is this what he wants? Or should he simply revert to his bachelor ways? Then there's the whole Kat situation...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Author’s Note: Thank you for sticking with me through the second book of Traffic Girl. I really hope you’ve enjoyed it. It’s been an honor to get your votes and receive your feedback. Please enjoy, and let’s keep the fun rolling into book three!


You can’t say that the waves of the Pacific Ocean lapped at a beach. The unbridled power of that vast body epitomized the term “force of nature.” The water contained a foreboding, mysterious, uncontrollable, untameable quality every time it hammered against the rocks. Or the beach. It didn’t matter if it was on a pristine, nearly deserted expanse in Hawaii. The Pacific Ocean answered to no one and nothing. It was an element unto itself.

Yet as I sat underneath the covered terrace of our suite at the Four Seasons Maui in Wailea, even the Pacific seemed to put on a gentler mask. The waves roared with ferocity but somehow bowed to the serene and pastoral scene that lay below me. It was as close to lapping as Pacific waves had ever come, I convinced myself.

“Where’s Kat?” Jess asked as she carried two cups of French press coffee outside. She handed me one.

“She went for a walk,” I said. The hot coffee mug felt good as the refreshing Pacific breeze blew into us.

“This has been the best break,” Jess said. “I really needed it. I really needed some time to get clean and detox.”

“You call this detox?” I said, pointing to the empty Champagne bottles and remnants of marijuana from the night before.

Jess laughed. “You know what I mean,” she said. “I had been really hitting the coke.”

“Be honest with me,” I said. “How much were you up to?”

She hesitated. “Three grams a day probably,” she said. I looked at her unwaveringly for a few moments. “Maybe four,” she added.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“I’m fine, babe,” she said.

“You know I saw you in the shower the night of the party,” I said.

“I know,” she said. “Jonathan just has some kinks he gets off on.”

“No,” I said. “I mean I saw you in the shower. After.”

The look on her face told me she didn’t know I had remained in the room and seen her cry.

“Oh,” she said.

“Are you okay?” I repeated.

“I will be,” she said.

“That means something was wrong,” I observed. “You can talk to me, you know.”

“It’s nothing,” she said.

“I’ve never seen you cry like that,” I said. “And especially not when you’re in slut mode.”

“Jonathan likes to degrade me,” she said. “I’m not sure how I feel about it sometimes.”

“You can say no,” I said.

“Not when he’s paying,” she said.

“Bullshit,” I said. “We’ve got enough money that you don’t have to take crap from anybody. Or piss.” I smiled wanly at my joke.

“I want to make my clients happy,” she said. “And he pays me really well.”

“But was it fun?” I asked.

“That wasn’t so much fun,” she admitted.

“It wasn’t the first time, either,” I said.

“How did you know?” she asked, surprised.

“I know you,” I said. “I watched you. I could see it on your face and in your body language.”

“Are you disappointed?” she said.

“Only if you put yourself in a position to harm yourself or make yourself unhappy,” I said.

“I really needed this,” she said. “Thank you. You always know what I need.”

Jess set down her coffee and stood up, pulling her hair back into a ponytail. She got on her knees between my legs and pulled down my shorts.

“Can you give me the cream for my coffee?” she said, making me laugh at her corny joke.

I put my hands behind my head, slid my hips forward slightly, and let her go to work with her mouth. It was a luxurious, slow round of head. She licked up and down the shaft, deep throated me a couple times, and then licked and sucked my balls. She savored my cock in her mouth, a true aficionado of the oral arts.

“I like getting your first load of the day,” she said after she pulled off to jerk me slowly. “It’s the biggest. I like drinking it.”

“I will put it in your coffee if you want,” I said.

“I wish every drop of your cum could go in a bottle, and I could just drink it and drink it,” she said. “I’m such a fucking cumslut.” I could tell she was getting worked up.

“Suck me, and you can do anything you want with my cum,” I said.

Jess put her mouth back on my cock, doing so with genuine love and also a familiarity that came from having sucked me countless times. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. The rhythm of Jess’s tongue and mouth was a little bit faster than the breaking of the waves. For every three times she pulled back on my cock and then gobbled it up, two waves crashed. The scene was hypnotic, lulling me into an erotic trance. I didn’t put my hands on her head. I didn’t buck my hips. I let her work. Jess. My Jess. Working her magical mouth. Showing her love the way she knew best.

I had barely muttered, “Fuck!” when she cupped and massaged my balls and clamped her lips over the tip of my cock as it erupted for the first time that day.

“All the pineapple you’re eating makes a noticeable difference on the sweetness of your cum,” Jess said, retaking her seat next to me now that I had finished.

“If you like it, I’ll keep doing it,” I said. And, just then, we heard the door of our suite close. Kat had returned.

“Hi baby,” I said without turning around.

“The early slut gets the load, I see,” Kat said.

“The early slut who doesn’t go for a walk,” Jess said and laughed.

Kat bent over Jess and kissed her. The girls had been enamored of playing with one another during our week in Hawaii. The depth of intimacy they had explored was a huge turn on for me. That they had developed such a close relationship gave me peace.

“The pineapple makes your cum taste good,” Kat said after pulling away from Jess.

“I was just saying that!” Jess said.

“So, my darlings, what do we want to do on our last day in paradise?” I asked.

“Why do anything different?” Jess offered.

“It’s been a perfect week,” Kat agreed.

“So the beach to start then?” I said.

The girls agreed eagerly.

“Then check the closet,” I said. “I’ve got a surprise for you.” They scampered inside.

“Oh my god, John!” Jess yelled first.

“That’s all?” Kat exclaimed.

I smiled as I walked in and peeked at them. They each held up a matching bikini. It was a bikini perhaps only in the academic sense, meeting the technical definition. Jess’s was white. Kat’s was green. They were g-strings, emphasis on the “string,” except for a small patch of fabric just big enough to mold to their pussy lips. The tops were equally skimpy, containing only enough fabric to cover their nipples and areolas.

“They meet all the requirements of the beach,” I said. “No nudity.”

The girls looked at each other and rolled their eyes. They knew there was no use fighting it. We were on vacation. The beach had been quiet all week. I liked showing them off. And today I had a special surprise for them.

I watched them undress and put on the micro-bikinis. Seeing Kat and Jess bend over was a sight I’d grow tired of only when I was dead. They both had such compact, pretty pussy mounds that the small triangles of fabric fit them beautifully. Their nipples strained against the tops. My cock stirred again already.

“How did I get so lucky?” I wondered aloud, sincerely. Inside, where I couldn’t keep secrets, I began to understand the depth of love I felt for both of them. Kat was a wild child wrapped in a housewife’s cloak. Jess had always been unbridled, and over the past year-plus had embraced this, refusing to hide her true nature and simply owning it and harnessing it.

I kissed them each and said, “Let’s go make every guy on the beach jealous of me.”


The day passed in leisurely bliss. Hawaii had recharged us. We ate a final lunch of fruit and fresh fish. We drank piña coladas, Pacifico beer, and snuck off to the room to hit highly concentrated THC cartridges from a vape pen.

Once stoned, Kat and Jess adored frolicking in the Pacific, which felt warm but also had a refreshingly cool undercurrent brought in by the waves. The handful of others on the beach, mostly couples, looked on with a mixture of disapproval and jealousy. It was a turn-on to feel the lust emanating from the onlookers. But it was especially sexy when I led the girls upstairs, one at a time, for a quick fuck. Everyone knew what we were doing. And I relished the stares as we exited the beach for our trysts.

Kat went first. She had been worked up after walking in as Jess finished sucking me off that morning. The minimal coverage her bikini bottom provided also made it obvious how wet her pussy was. Her cunt was leaking down her thighs. I can’t have been the only person who noticed, it was that obvious.

She kissed me urgently as I opened the room to our suite.

“You dirty old man,” Kat said when we got inside. “You love showing us off, and, oh my god, it turns me on so much.”

“I wonder how many boners you caused down there,” I said, with a shit-eating grin on my face.

“I only care about one boner,” she said, bending over the sofa that was near the door. “And I want it in my ass right fucking now!”

I pushed my swim trunks down to my ankles and stepped out of them.

“Are you sure?” I said.

“Oh, fuck, John,” she said, “just stick it in!”

I grabbed one ass cheek and spread her open, but I teased her a little more. I rubbed the head of my cock lightly over her cunt lips, spreading the juices around. Kat pushed her ass back to me and whimpered.

“Beg,” I said.

“Daddy, please,” she begged. “Good girls like it in the ass, and I want to show you how good I am.”

I spanked her firmly.

“Yes!” she screamed. “You’ll feel so good when I’m prancing around the beach with daddy’s sperm in my ass!”

I filled her ass with one stroke. The sphincter strained against my girth. I loved seeing it fight against the intrusion and then relax again.

“Daddy, you own my ass,” she said. “You see how easy it is to fuck it? It loves you.”

My only response was a grunt. I was intent on getting her off and then filling her ass with cream. I felt nostalgic and thought back to the first time I had been inside Kat’s butt. It was hard to believe that this love affair, from soulmate in smut to full-fledged soulmate, had stemmed from such a tiny thread of connection. The Fates, I told myself. They had watched out for me.

During my daydream, Kat had cum. She was now urging me on to shoot my load up her ass, stroking and squeezing my balls to egg more cum into her tight little brown hole. I closed my eyes and soaked up the stream of dirty talk that came out of her mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.