Traffic Girl: Jess - Cover

Traffic Girl: Jess

Copyright© 2021 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 23

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23 - John Cameron is back, grappling with a potential future with Kat and also trying to find out how his longtime former love, Jess, fits into his life. Is this what he wants? Or should he simply revert to his bachelor ways? Then there's the whole Kat situation...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Author’s Note: The final few chapters of book two are upon us! Enjoy the ride -- there is going to be some really dirty stuff, in keeping with the spirit of Jess.


“James,” Kat said stiffly. She did a shuffle-step, as if she didn’t know whether to stop or keep going.

“Katherine,” he said with an awkward formality that was disquieting.

“James,” I said.

“John,” he said. His eyes were hard. He knew. I smiled at him. The smile of the winner. To the victor goes the spoils, I thought to myself arrogantly.

“Well, that wasn’t awkward,” I said when we got back in the car.

“I don’t care if I ever see him again,” she said through clenched teeth.

“It makes me really glad to know that, this time, after cumming up your ass in a public restroom, you won’t be going home with him,” I said playfully. It broke the tension.

Kat laughed. “He probably thinks we were just making out or something,” she said. “If he only knew.” She turned and looked at me. “You make me an animal. Fucking me in the ass like that. Your ownership of me is complete and total. There is nothing I won’t do for you.”

“I love you, Kitty Kat,” I said. “All I really want is for you to do what makes you happy.”

She took my hand. “I love you, too,” she said. “It will make me really happy to be done with this shit.”

“It’s been taking a toll on you,” I said. “It’s understandable. And it’s okay -- I know part of you really loved him.”

“Until I didn’t,” she said. The tone of her voice could have curdled milk.

“I’ve been thinking about this a lot,” I said. “And I know you had these kind of parallel lives, and that was very exciting. But you know what? Did you ever believe you could have one life, with one person who satisfies all the complex sides and depths of you?”

Kat smiled at me. “Based on what I just felt leak into my panties, the depths are very deep indeed,” she said with a laugh. “But, seriously, no. I didn’t believe that was possible. I never dreamed a chewy short rib could lead me to prince charming.”

“Maybe prince of darkness,” I said, “but I’ll take the compliment.” I was feeling extremely at peace, and I brushed away the accompanying unease that usually came with that.

“I was always so conservative,” Kat said. “My choices were always the safe ones. Then my wild side opened up this whole compartment, and I started putting things in it. And, gradually, that compartment grew. I never knew the two sides could co-exist.”

“It’s less stressful, isn’t it?” I said.

“Yes!” she agreed. “I don’t have to hide anything. It’s such a liberating feeling! You’re devoted to me, and I can just be me. There’s no Good Kat-Kitty Kat divide.”

“It’s funny you say that,” I said. “Jess uses the same word -- devoted -- in talking about you and me.”

“Just so you know,” she said, “I feel that devotion. I feel it every day. And I’ve really felt it about this party you and Jess have planned for me.”

“The party is going to be ridiculous,” I said.

“My favorite food, my favorite people, my favorite drinks, my favorite drugs,” Kat said and laughed.

“And your favorite surprises,” I said.

“I knew it!” Kat exclaimed. “You always have to have surprises!”

“You know me,” I said, grinning.

“I don’t even want to know!” she said. “But speaking of surprises ... there’s a surprise waiting for you at home.”

“Should I even ask?” I said.

“It’s related to today’s card,” Kat said, referring to our Thirty Nights of Naughtiness game. The day’s card read, “Are you really not jealous, or do you just say you’re not jealous?”

“That opens myriad possibilities,” I said. My stomach kicked out a few butterflies.

“This could be the toughest card in the whole deck,” Kat said.

“I know it’s going to be,” I said. I pulled the car into home and noticed two unfamiliar cars parked in the circular driveway.

“If you’re a good boy,” Kat said, “your reward is going to be something you’ll really, really enjoy.”

“I’ll keep that in mind,” I said as we got out of the car and walked toward the front door.

She kissed me and said one last thing before I opened the door: “Just remember, this is about testing your jealousy. Nothing else.”

We walked inside, and Kat directed me to the great room. The voices registered with me before the scene.

“No, no,” Jess said, “no sucking it until you let me do a line off it.”

My eyes caught up. Jess was on her knees, using one of the small coke spoons to sprinkle powder onto Johnny Burris’s long, thick, purple-headed cock. His eyes caught mine, and he gave a little nod of his head.

“I think a whole gram fits on this big ass dick, Johnny,” Jess said. “This is going to get me so fucked up.”

Kat strode ahead of me, and it was only then I saw that there was a second man in the room. He sat across from where Jess was about to snort a massive line of cocaine off Johnny’s cock.

“Hi baby,” Kat said to him in a saccharine voice. “I’ve missed you.” A tall, skinny-but-muscular male stood up. He obviously was an athlete. Kat had to get up on her tiptoes to give him a deep, long kiss.

“You look hot, girl,” the mystery man said in a classic California surfer voice. His massive hands ran over her hips and clutched her ass.

“I came all lubed up for you like I promised,” she said with a giggle.

“I like an obedient little slut,” he said. “Hit that coke.”

Jess hoovered up the massive line off Johnny’s massive cock. Kat kneeled before the coffee table and quickly inhaled two lines that already were formed. The guy’s hands never left her ass.

“John, sorry, I didn’t mean to be rude,” Jess said, her naked figure rising up from doing the coke off Johnny’s cock. She was naked and flawless. “You know Johnny.”

He and I exchanged glances. It was much more civil than our first meeting.

“And, you know, when Kat was joining me to play at Johnny’s, I thought it really was only fair that she should have a boyfriend, too,” Jess said. Boyfriend rang in my ears. “This is Bryce. Bryce, this is John. He’s going to just be watching today.” There was a note of feigned pity in her voice.

Jess looked at me with playful eyes. Kat finally looked back at me, rubbing her nose, and biting her lip.

“Nice to see you guys,” I said. “Don’t let me interrupt the fun!” I reminded myself that this was a very purposeful show the girls were putting on for me, but it was hard not to feel jealousy at the thought of Kat having a boyfriend.

“Sit down, babe,” Jess said. “But no touching, understood?”

I nodded and sat on the couch across from my girlfriends. The words from the day’s naughty card stuck in my head. I controlled my breathing. I trusted them. This was more about trust than anything else.

Jess got back on her knees and admired Johnny’s baby arm of a cock. “Football player dick is the best dick,” she said before she ran her tongue up and down the length of it.

“It is the best dick,” Kat echoed. She stripped out of her dress and bent over in front of Bryce, spreading her ass cheeks wide so he could see the butt plug in her ass. “It’s holding in John’s cum,” she added. She dropped to her knees, as well, and my two girlfriends were sucking two NFL players’ cocks in front of me. My head spun at the rapidity with which the day had taken a surprising turn.

The room filled with the sounds of slurping mouths. The guys were vocal and aggressive, repeatedly saying, “Suck that cock, bitch!” and “Take it, you cocksucking slut!” There was a frat-boy quality to it, but it occurred to me that both these guys probably were maybe two years out from the frat party scene. After several minutes, Jess suddenly said, “Are you ready Kat?”

The girls moved the guys into seated positions on the couches, which faced one another. I sat on the middle of our three couches, with Jess on my left and Kat on my right. They each turned around to face me, then grinned at each other. Jess nodded at Kat. With practiced skill, my girlfriends each guided a thick cock up their assholes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.