Juxtaposition - Cover

Juxtaposition

by Jean DAmour

Copyright© 2021 by Jean DAmour

Flash Sex Story: One could do one thing, but not the other. The other was the opposite. They found a good, and apparently tasty, solution.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   .

“My boyfriend likes blowjobs, but I hate the taste of cum. I don’t think he is happy even though I let him fuck me as much as he wants,” said fourteen-year-old Suzy.

“I love sucking cock and eating boy-cum, but I can’t let Bobby fuck me ‘cause I’m not on the pill yet,” said Emily, “Mom won’t let me until I’m fifteen.”

“Hey, I got an idea! You give my Andy a blowjob and swallow, and I’ll let Bobby get into my cunt – even though he’s my brother. You think the boys would be ok with that?”

Suzy’s mom and dad were out for the evening, so Suzy called Andy to come over and Emily went to Bobby’s room and got him. When they were all together, Emily said, “Ok, boys, strip naked. Suzy and I wanna do sex in front of each other.”

The girls were sitting on the edge of the bed and as the boys approached with cocks jutting out in front, they reached across each other and pulled the other’s boyfriend to them. Emily sucked Andy and Suzy fucked Bobby. And to top it off, after both boys had cum, Emily ate Bobby’s cum right out of Suzy’s cunt.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.