The Beach Meeting - Cover

The Beach Meeting

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2021 by Harry Bolo

Romantic Sex Story: Meeting on the beach, at night, lead to a new life of pleasure.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Sharing   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism   .

I was pissed off again. All she wanted to do is watch the bloody TV and fall asleep in front of it then complain that I don’t talk to her. How can I when she is asleep as soon as she eats dinner.

Driving, to the beach I went for a walk to release my anger. It’s better than fuming at home. Finally I sat in front of the dunes just looking out over the sea. There were a few late evening walkers. I could hear some noise from the many units behind me but I just close them off.

After some 15 minutes a skinny female walked along the dunes and sat down. I don’t think see initially saw me. She screamed into a hanky, then looked out to the sea.

I asked “Releasing anger as well?”

She looked at me “I did not see you, sorry.”

I replied “I’m here releasing anger, sound like you are as well.” She moved very close. So close her arm touched mine. She had red hair, light freckle skin, A cup boob, I’ll say 5’6” 28,16,24 very skinny. Age around 40 I think.

She asked “What your problem?”

I replied “Sleeping wife and lack of sex except hand jobs”

She laughed “Same problem except mine is husband, just wants a head job then snores. Nothing in it for me.”

I asked “I’ll be blunt. How about taking off your dress and sitting your pussy over my face. It’s been years since I have tasted pussy juice?”

Without hesitation she removed her dress. She had nothing else on. I laid back down on the sand as she lowered her lovely trimmed red hair pussy over my mouth. My tongue reached out for her pussy and opened the lips. It reached into those lips and separated them, juices stated to seep out immediately. I sucked them into my mouth with joy. I lick from her arse to her hair line and rubbed her clit with my nose. She was reacting. I continued to drill her pussy with my tongue deeper and deeper with my nose rubbing her hairline and her clit. Then she came and flooded my mouth. I drank as much as I could. She screamed into her dress to suppress her noise level. Then fell backwards. I put my knees together to stop her hurting her knees.

I has such a lovely sight. From her asshole, open pussy, trim red hair, sexy A cup boobies, beautify face in sexual bliss. She look at me and smiled “What are you grinning about?”

I replied “The beautiful sexy view from the pussy to the sexy for filled beautiful face and boobies” as I reached for them and gently squeezed them. “is so sexy, I wish I could stay like this forever. By the way sexy, Charlie my name.” As I continued to play with her boobies. I love small boobies.

She smiled at me, sat up and kissed me then started licking my face of her juices. Looking at me Gillian asked “Now how may I please your hard cock?”

I replied “By allowing to be inserted into a hole of your choice sexy?”

Gillian stood up and removed my shorts and looked at my cock. “Wow, a cock, a cock at least three times bigger than my so called gods gift to females husbands one.” She sat down on mine and man was she tight. It took a good five minutes before she could fit me into her pussy. She was wet and moaning in pleasure the whole time she was riding me. I was so close to shooting my load.

I whispered “I’m about to cum!” She rammed herself down on me and pushed her boob into my mouth. I sucked on that boob and that set her off. It set me off and we came together. Just as well she jammed my shorts into her mouth as she screamed. We both went to jelly. It was fantastic.

I have no idea how long we were out. I know we were still connected but I was soft inside of her. We stirred. Looking at each other, at least it was still dark. We walked up to the street shower and had a quick rinse then dressed. I kissed, we kissed. I gave her my business card to talk sometime. We both went home with our memories of a good night.

Two days later Gillian called and asked if I was available for a coffee and a chat. I advised yes and we met at the coffee shop outside the bird sanctuary. She wore a similar dress but with bikini bottoms. We kissed on meeting. She was more attractive on daylight meeting.

Gillian asked “Are you really happy in your marriage?”

I replied “No and if I had the money I would leave today.” She smiled at me.

She stated “Something happen last night and I don’t want my husband to be a part of it. If he finds out he will take it all. I have no money sense. I won quite a few thousand dollars. How can we keep it and not let him get his hands on it?”

Thinking. I replied “The only way is to have an account in your name in a separate bank.”

Gillian look sad. “I tried that once but he found out and, well beat me for it. Will you have an account with me, in both of our names that way he cannot say anything please?”

I smiled at her “Sure. When do you want to set it up?”

Gillian smiled like a little girl. “Can we do it today. We bank WBC, who are you with?”

“I’m with CBA and NAB” I replied.

“Well lets go ANZ then.” Gillian replied. So we drove to Coolangatta.

In the branch we opened a saving account in joint named using my business PO box for mail with online banking. They were very happy for the account when we told them we were a new couple to the area. Going across the road to the surf club Gillian claimed her Keno ticket. She did not win a few thousand, she had won over $2.8 million. That’s why she did not want her husband to know. Last night in the club they were looking for that ticket. They took her ID details and bank account information and advised funds would be deposited within a few days. Gillian requested not for publication being a small female. We had a celebration drink.

Outside I went down to a local 3 star hotel and booked a room for the night. Inside we stripped off and just fucked ourselves silly for over two hours. I had her pussy and arse. She gave me head and licked my arse. I chewed her toes. I bit her tits, she bit mine. I had her every way on the bed and she had me every way. It was pure sex and we both enjoyed it. We laid panting in pure sex, cum, and body sweat kissing each other.

After an hour rest Gillian asked “Will you run away with me now that we, yes we have some money. As I said I have no money sense at all?”

I looked at her, smiled, realised just how happy I had been in the last few days since meeting her. Even some other people had noticed. “Yes I will, but we will have to do some planning. Now do you have any children?”

Gillian replied “Yes a boy and girl who do not like their father, they live in Sydney and are married with their own children. He won’t let me visit them because they won’t visit him.” I smiled.

I answered “Good I have a daughter like me and a son like my wife that I don’t get along with.”

We started planning. Documents we needed like birth, marriage certificate, passports, copy rate notices. We would be leaving our phones so we needed to get two new ones closer to the time we were going with a different company and new numbers. We spent some two hours planning. Fucked each other again in pleasure showered, dressed and had dinner.

I dropped her close to home and went home happier but acted tired from fixing stupid simple computer errors. My wife avoids me on these times. She decided to go out that night with friends. Good it gave me the time to find all of the documents I needed and place in the Gillian Network folder.

I looked online for a new small camper van and could see a new one was around $140 to $200k. I wonder how Gillian would like that. My daughter rang, most unusual, asking if everything was all right. I advised in the negative with her mum. She advised me to have a break from her is the only way she would understand what a jewel I was. I asked if she had been in contact with her brother. She advised that question better left unanswered dad. We laughed. I wondered how she would be when I arrived on her doorstep in a camper van in a few weeks. I smiled. Everything was ready from my end now.

The next morning Gillian rang with a computer laptop problem in a (pretend) panic. Over the phone I calmed her down and told the wife I had to attend to an emergency. We met in the coffee shop again. She had her documents and so happy. I took them. She queried the rate notice. I stated we would still pay 50% of that rate notice as it was in joint names. That way the council could not foreclose and they could not claim we were lost or runaways. It meant if they wanted to sell they have to find us to get our signatures or forge them. Our revenge. Our contact will be between our kids.

“Now Gillian my sexy lover girl, how would you like to live in a camper van or motorhome?” I asked. If it wasn’t for the fact we were in public, she would have jumped on me.

Gillian replied “Than would be nice and we would get to travel our countryside. That would be fantastic and a dream for me?”

I responded “Lets go and have a look at some now.” We drank our coffee’s and entered my car. We drove to a few motorhome places and it was evident Gillian had one requirement. A double bed home. Everything else was secondary. I saw two I liked locally. Gillian liked both. I booked into a motel on the highway for an afternoon and enjoyed a good session with Gillian. I spent an hour eating out her pussy and arse. She must have cum some 10 times before she stopped me and got me to fill her pussy with my cum. Before our shower she really licked my face clean. She liked the juices of herself and me. We showered and I dropped her back at the coffee shop.

At home I put her documents in the GN folder and checked the bank balance. No change. That evening I backed up all of my documents especially my legal ones including my wills to an external hard drive including scanning and copying the GN folder documents. I addressed a copy to my daughter only to be opened in case of emergency. I had done this previously so I knew she would not open it. She was asleep again in front of the TV, I went to bed.

The next morning my wife told me she would be out all day with her girlfriends at a function. Now that was strange for her. I checked the ANZ bank and the funds were in. Good. I transferred $1m into term deposit for 6 months. Then split the other $1m into 3 deposits of $250 and into 1,2,3 months deposits I left the balance in the account. I opened a second accounted in both named and transferred fund from my personal bank account into that account less $100. I made sure all of the household accounts were paid up todate and infact prepaid some future accounts.

In the bedroom I checked the clothes I wanted to take with me and the ones I did not like. I kinds presorted them into piles I understood. Ha, Ha I remembered some time ago My wife wanted me to put a tracker on our phones for our personal safety. Bingo mine was active. I check her location and she was at her girlfriends house near the RSL. I drove to the mail box and found they had left the house and followed me. I returned home, they returned to the girlfriend home. Yes I had the access cards for the account together with the debit credit cards. Good we were ready to go.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.