In Training - Cover

In Training

by Sweet Biscuit

Copyright© 2021 by Sweet Biscuit

Flash Sex Story: The path from arousal to orgasm can be seen on a scale of 1 to 10. How good is your control?

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

I lay naked on the bed, my cock limp against my stomach. She started to do a strip tease. My cock started to fill. “one” I thought. She took hold of my dick, slowly moving up and down the shaft. “Two, three...”. With one hand, she circled the head of my erection, the other hand stroking my shaft. It grew harder still. “Four” I said out loud, and she stopped so I could gain control. After a moment she resumed, one hand on her own pussy, fingers working through the folds of her lips. “Four, five”, I thought.

“Six” I said out loud, and she moved both hands to her pussy. Her lewd display was not helping me gain control, so I closed my eyes, but I could smell her arousal, and hear her moaning as she built her own arousal. She went back to circling the head of my cock, her fingers slippery with her juices. My arousal grow quickly. “Seven, eight” I thought, my control slipping. She started stroking my dick and I knew we were rapidly reaching the end. “Eight!” I croaked out, but instead of stopping, she jammed her fingers into her pussy, leaned over and swallowed my cock whole.

I exploded, my come shooting into her mouth. As bolt after bolt of pleasure went through my body, I saw her tense as an orgasm surged through her body. She swallowed and then smiled sweetly. “Ten”, she said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.