Nexus: Foundation - Cover

Nexus: Foundation

Copyright© 2021 by CE Savage

Chapter 8

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Ben is an ordinary guy until he encounters a goat, an old god and some pretty girls that turn his life upside down. Will he and the girls find happiness? Will they save the world together? Where in the hell are all of his t shirts disappearing to? For answers to these and many other questions read on! This is the first story in a series about an unlikely group of ordinary people who find themselves in the middle of an unending war between Light and Darkness.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Military   Restart   School   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Zoophilia   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Magic   Sharing   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Cat-Fighting   Slow  

Tuesday morning

Ben’s house

Harborton Washington

Ben was having a wonderful dream. There was a dazzlingly beautiful blond girl in it with the most incredible sparkling gem-like eyes. They had done everything imaginable to each other and a few things he was sure no one else had ever thought of. He could still smell her and taste her and feel her soft skin. Her delightful soprano still chimed laughter in his ears. Ben did not want to wake up. This was way better than his normal ‘dreams’ that seldom left him able to sleep afterwards. It was even better than the strange sensual dreams he’d been having the last few days. But awake he did. His consciousness swam upwards and he began thinking of his coming day at school. His eyes reluctantly began to flutter open and the first thing he saw was something lacy and white hanging from his bedside lamp.

“What the...” Ben started to say and then it all started flooding back to him. He groaned and flopped over face first into the mattress. “It was real. I am so totally fucked!”

What was he going to do? Would he even have a job after today? Why was he such an idiot? Why did he have to think with his little head instead of the big one? All these thoughts scrambled through his head. He couldn’t even blame it on the alcohol. He had felt stone cold sober by the time Sarah and he had made it to the bedroom. All this was bad but as he remembered the evening it occurred to him that he really didn’t care that much about his job. Yes he loved teaching and would miss his students but, really what he would miss would be Sarah. He felt foolish and 17 again, but god he would miss her. Ben knew that in a few days she would have already moved on as girls her age were prone to. She would find a beautiful young man or several of them and eventually make a life with one. That was as it should be. He would hopefully be a fond memory, but that was all. Ben sighed to himself and gave a half grin. At least I’ll always have last night, he thought.

Then it occurred to him. Sarah hadn’t been wearing panties! He groaned again and then rolled up to the side of the bed to examine the gift obviously left for him. The panties were delicate and feminine but not the kind that a woman would normally wear for a potential lover. They looked like what they were, cute, sexy, daily wear for a fashionable young woman. There was a note carefully pinned to the waistband.

“I brought these with me tonight to give to you. I was wearing them today when we first touched”. The note spelled out in a flowing cursive script.

There were no endearments and no further explanations. At first Ben was a little taken aback. Why leave these? What was the point? Ben had never gotten a gift quite like this, but he might have expected some gentle teasing or sexual innuendo to accompany them. And then it literally hit him in a wave as he lifted them from the lamp shade. Her scent was saturated throughout the fabric. And not a little. They were inundated with Sarah’s essence. Ben pressed them to his face, inhaling her. Her flowery tones overlaid with a clean musky essence permeated his entire body. Her scent drew him back to last night and all the memories that they had made both physical and emotional.

“Oh Sarah...” Ben said to himself. Sarah had known that Ben would understand this proof of her attraction and that it would trigger a visceral reaction in him more than just words ever could. His admiration for this beautiful, insightful and intelligent young woman rocketed upwards.

Ben shook himself from his scent induced reverie and began his day by gathering up the bed sheets and his laundry for a wash. As he emptied the bathroom hamper and began sorting his clothes into the washer he seemed to be missing something.

“I could’ve sworn that I had at least 2 shirts in here?” Ben shrugged and continued, unaware that he was going to need a lot more t shirts in the coming days.


Sarah’s house

Tuesday morning

Harborton Washington

Sarah awoke to a delicious dull ache between her thighs. She squeezed them together as she reveled in the memory of Ben being between them. She missed him already. She could feel herself already dampening at the thought of him and realized that she would be tempted to take matters ‘into her own hands’ if she didn’t get out of bed now. With a giggle she bounced out of bed and shrugged out of Ben’s stolen t shirt. She briefly glanced at the front wondering who Bob Segar was before shrugging, then carefully folding it like a precious artifact and placing it in a dresser drawer. As she began her daily routine her mind was elsewhere as she tried to process all that had happened the day and the night before. This was completely beyond her experience and she knew that none of her friends would understand, even if she could confide in them. Even her bestie Maria just didn’t have the context she needed. And she had to be careful about what she said.Her promise to Ben was foremost to her. But she had to talk to someone who might be able to help her understand her feelings and her body’s response.

After shower and makeup and a careful half hour of choosing exactly the right outfit for her ‘Ben”. She heard her mom (step mom really) Janet puttering around downstairs. Janet had been a part of her life since her dad had remarried 5 years ago. Sarah’s mom had left them when Sarah was 9 after choosing to travel the world with her rich boss over her daughter and adoring husband. Sarah and Janet had had a couple of years of conflict as Sarah reached her teens but they had worked it out and in spite of occasional annoyances with parental types in general she loved Janet and counted on her. Janet was ‘Mom’; her birth mom was now designated as ‘the egg donor’. She trusted Janet but this was tricky and she had to be careful that Janet didn’t go all ‘momma bear’ on Ben.

“Morning Janet, can we talk”? Sarah called out as she bounded down the stairs to their large kitchen

‘Sure sweety, I don’t have to be in to the office for another hour. “. Janet responded cheerily as she sat sipping her coffee at the breakfast bar. “ Do you have time before school?”.

Glancing at her watch “Yep, I’m actually ahead of schedule!” Sarah said, a little surprised. She generally ran late in the mornings. Hmm Ben’s stuff must be a magic energizer she grinned inwardly.

“Okay, here it is,” Sarah whuffed as she sat at a bar stool across from Janet. “First, you have to trust me. I won’t and can’t tell you everything.” Sarah started.

“Does this still fall within our agreement?” quizzed Janet.

“Absolutely. No drugs or alcohol concerns, no safety issues and no pregnancy worries.” Sarah intoned. Sarah didn’t lie but suddenly a soft flush infused her face as she flashed back to a moment last night when Ben was filling her for the 2nd (3rd?) time when she desperately wished he was giving her a baby.

Luckily Janet missed the significance of Sarah’s suddenly rosy complexion “Then you can count on my discretion and I will trust you to tell me what I need to know to help you”.

“Thank you mom.” Sarah said with a sniff as she stepped over to Janet to give her a hug. Returning to her seat Sarah resumed. “I met a guy.”

Janet’s eyebrows shot up “Really?”. This was something different. Sarah was not the typical boy hungry teen that personified her many friends. She had had many boys as friends, a few boyfriends and a couple that were a little more serious, but never once had she needed Janet’s advice. “Really?” Janet repeated with a little more emphasis. “So this could be serious?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.