Nexus: Foundation - Cover

Nexus: Foundation

Copyright© 2021 by CE Savage

Chapter 7

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Ben is an ordinary guy until he encounters a goat, an old god and some pretty girls that turn his life upside down. Will he and the girls find happiness? Will they save the world together? Where in the hell are all of his t shirts disappearing to? For answers to these and many other questions read on! This is the first story in a series about an unlikely group of ordinary people who find themselves in the middle of an unending war between Light and Darkness.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Military   Restart   School   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Zoophilia   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Magic   Sharing   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Cat-Fighting   Slow  

Ben’s house

Harborton Washington

Monday evening

Ben jerked awake to raucous banging. The Harp lager bottle in his hand rang like a bell as it hit the hardwood floor next to the couch. “What the hell?’” Ben shook his spinning head and worked his way off the couch. “Just a damn minute!” Ben yelled at his infernal front door. The room spun for a second and then stabilized a bit as he stagger stepped to the door. This is the last time I get into a drinking contest with an overstuffed Scottish tom cat. He then giggled a bit at the thought that those words had probably never been thought into existence before.

“Okay! What is it?” Ben said, jerking the door open. “Oh! What...?” Ben stuttered at the vision in front of him. “ ... Sarah what the hell ... heck are you doing here?”

Sarah took in his uncharacteristically disheveled appearance. “Hi Mr. C! Have we been drinking a bit tonight?” Sarah smirked.

“Well, I don’t know about you and the mouse in your pocket, but I certainly have!” Ben said with a grin, completely missing the brief calculating expression that crossed Sarah’s innocent appearing face.

“Don’t have any pockets or a mouse!” Sarah smiled and twirled about revealing a rather delicious derriere clad in stretchy tight deep purple yoga pants.

In the back of his mind Ben heard Tom speak out “Mayhap nought a moose but I warrant there’s a wee pussy in there somewhere!

“Tom! enough of that!” Ben shot back in mind speak, hearing a hearty chuckle in reply.

“What can I do t ... ah for you tonight Sarah?”

“Um first can you let me in? I’m freezin’ my tatas off out here!” Sarah looked up hopefully.

“Cain’t have frozen tatas can we noo laddie” Ben heard in his mind once again.

Tom! Keep it up and I’ll have you stuffed and mounted.” Ben ‘heard’ Tom’s evil grin in reply.

Ben stepped aside and held the door open for her. Somehow she managed to “squeeze” by him and rub both of her breasts against his upper arm. She smelled good, like a ripe wheat field before harvest and a stormy sea and meadow flowers all at once. His senses suddenly awoke and seemed to highlight every detail of her presence. As she passed he could even see goosebumps rise on the back of her neck above her soft, white, long sleeved sweater. Her golden bronze hair tickled his nose and suddenly all the blood in his body seemed determined to congregate in the one place it shouldn’t.

“OMG! Is that a CAT?” Sarah said staring at Tom’ sprawled out on his back on the overstuffed distressed leather couch, his upside down golden eyes staring over the edge at her.

“Not exactly. That’s a Trouble Floof. Soon to become a rug if he doesn’t behave himself.”

“Har, har! Mebbe she’d like to pet ma belly!” Tom remarked lewdly in Ben’s head

“Don’t even think about it you furry lecher! She’s just a baby!” Ben thought back.

“Ha! She’s a babe alright but this bairn is a long ways from the cradle!” Tom snickered.

“Sarah why are you here? You know this isn’t prop...”

“Oh Mr. C. I really need your help!” Sarah said as she stepped into Ben wrapping her arms around him. She looked up at him from under long lashes, her sapphire eyes shiny with unshed tears. She threw in a small lip quiver for good measure. That should do it Sarah thought with an inward grin as she melded her body even tighter to his.

“Um ... ah, of course what can I do? And how the heck do you know where I live?” said a befuddled Ben. He was terrified she was going to cry.

Sarah could feel his hardness against her stomach and his man smell was nearly overwhelming but she knew she was going to have to keep her senses about her to get what she wanted. ‘Mr. C’ as everyone at her school affectionately called him was not the typical male that she encountered. He was always kind and funny but very respectful and she had not once caught him staring at her. She had had a small crush on him since her freshman year but today it came to a head when he touched her hand and their eyes locked for that brief fiery moment.

“I kinda stalked you after school when you were walking home. Can we sit and talk about it?” Sarah said with a small pretend ‘sad’ smile.

“Sure...” Ben said as he started to step away from her toward his recliner. Sarah would have none of that though and instead pivoted Ben around and with a little hip push maneuver that an Olympic Judoka would have admired, steered Ben backward toward the couch. Ben’s knees hit the edge of the couch and he landed with a “whuff”, nearly crushing Tom in the process.

With a surprisingly agile leap considering his inebriated state, Tom cleared the couch and scooted toward the slightly open back door. “Good luck laddie, I’ll stop by in the morn to pick up whatever pieces of yah that she leaves.”

“Don’t be ridiculous! She just needs to talk!” Ben thought back to Tom

“Hah! ‘Tis a wonder lad, but yah noo even less about lassies than yah do aboot cats!” Tom ‘shouted’ over his shoulder with a smug grin.

Ben expected Sarah to sit next to him instead, never letting her arms completely leave him, she flowed over his lap cross ways and buried her golden head against his neck.

Ben was flustered. Sarah’s soft curvy bottom was planted firmly atop his now obvious erection. Somehow her sweater had ridden up and his left hand was covering a wondrously smooth, ivory toned, bare lower back. His errant right hand was full of her firm upper thigh. And to make it even worse her fragrant, shoulder length hair was tickling his nose. He didn’t know whether to sneeze or to bury his face in it. And then there were those amazing breasts smooshed against him. An odd thought struck Ben- where the hell has she been hiding those! On her small frame they felt amazingly full and very womanly but she had never been one to flaunt them that he recalled.

Ben knew he should stand up and shoo her out but his moral goal post was quickly moving over the horizon and a dizzying rapture was rapidly eroding any will power he had left.

“Sarah, we can’t be doing this! You need to leave.’ Ben said, attempting a firm inflection.

“What?, we are just talking” Sarah replied with a coy look up into his eyes.”

“It doesn’t feel like ‘just talking’.”

Sarah giggled. “Um yeah, I can tell you are really glad to see me!” following with a little hip wiggle.

Ben flushed red. “That’s exactly what I mean! You are my student and young enough to be my daughter, or hell, nearly my granddaughter! I shouldn’t be acting like this and neither should you.” Ben said firmly.

Sarah sat up a bit so she could look at him directly. “First of all, I’m not a child. I’m 18, an adult and I know exactly what I want.” Sarah said firmly, her full, coral colored lips narrowing. “Second, our ‘discussion’ is between you and I. No one else will ever know. I parked my car around the corner so no one can see that I’m here. I don’t blab and I don’t think you do either. I trust you and I hope you trust me.”

Ben was taken aback for a moment. He didn’t know Sarah really well but she had been in many of his classes all through her 4 years of high school. She had never seemed the typical ‘popular’ girl who gossiped, prattled and preened to her friends. She was also a straight A student who had already been accepted with early admission to UW. Strangely enough, he did trust her.

“Okay, Sarah. What are we discussing exactly?” Ben said with an arched eyebrow.

“Well ... here’s the thing. I think you are a great teacher.”

“Thanks ... go on please” Ben said skeptically,

“And you know how boys my age are mostly idiots”

“No argument there...”

“So, I want you to teach me about what sex should really be like!” Sarah said with a bounce and a grin.

“Sarah! WHAT the hell! You know I can’t do that! Ben exclaimed as he lurched straight upright and suddenly started to sober up.

“Why not? I felt your reaction to me today. I could see it on your face. I had the same reaction to you. I was afraid I was going to squish when I walked back to my chair!” she said with a giggle. “You can’t tell me that wasn’t a sign that we could be hot together! I’m not a virgin, I’m on birth control and you can’t tell me that you really give a shit about what anyone else could think, even if they ever found out, which they won’t.”

“Sarah, I don’t know what happened exactly. And you are a truly beautiful, intelligent and mature young woman. Emphasis on the ‘young’ there. But I’ve had some really strange experiences that I can’t explain in the last few days and I’m afraid that our reaction to one another might be a part of that. I would never want to take advantage of you.”

“Yep, that’s exactly what I thought. That’s why I decided to take advantage of you!” Before Ben could object she twisted on his lap and slipped a knee over his thigh to straddle him and in a Houdini like move grabbed the bottom of her soft white sweater and whipped it over her head and over the back of the couch in one fluid movement. Her thick strawberry blond hair swirled around her as she gave it a toss over her shoulders and then as she wrapped her arms behind his head Ben was confronted with perfection. At that moment he was certain that in the Oxford dictionary under “perfect” there was a picture of Sarah’s bountiful tits. Her alabaster skin was flawless with just a hint of rose blush and the faintest spray of angel kiss freckles across their tops. Her nipples were quarter sized coral colored puff drops that matched her generous lips and were as hard as diamonds.

“Don’t think I really need a bra. Do you?”

“Uh ... no but please be careful where you point those, I think they’re loaded.”

“Oh I think they are pointed exactly where they should be.” Sarah smiled a Mona Lisa smile and then gave Ben a devilish look from under lowered lashes. “Oops I think I may have forgotten to wear panties as well!” Sarah said as she slid forward grinding slightly against Ben’s hardness.

Ben was certain he could feel her moist nether lips through her thin yoga pants as her hips moved in small circles over him. I am so going to Hell Ben said to himself as his hands reached up and cupped her breasts. They overfilled his large hands as he began gently massaging her hard nipples between the thumb and forefinger on each hand.

Sarah squeaked and then gave a sigh as she thrust her upper body into his hands. “ Yesssss ... just like that. “ She moaned.

Her breasts were perfect half spheres, silky soft and so firm they felt unreal. And her smell enveloped him like a cloud. He felt surrounded by it like a pool he could swim through. Ben didn’t know how it was possible but he felt abnormally huge underneath her. He had never been this big or this hard as he began matching her thrusts against him. Maybe there had been other changes to him as well he thought briefly as Sarah suddenly leaned forward and plastered him with a soul searing kiss, her tongue seeking out his and entwining with it. She then backed away, inhaled deeply and gave a sharp gasp and stiffened. Small shudders wracked her lower body.

“Ohmygod ... how ... I just came. This has never happened to me!” Sarah said as she melted against him, tucking her head against his shoulder.

Ben had lost the capability of full speech. His mind was fogged with desire and his thoughts felt syrupy and far away. Ben grunted something unintelligible and slid his hands down to cup her bottom and pull her abruptly into him.

Sarah’s eyes flew open as she felt Ben’s large hands wrap around her firm bubble butt. She rolled off of Ben’s lap and onto her feet.

“I’m not done with you yet buddy!” She said as she pulled Ben up off the couch. With a soft sigh Sarah leaned back to look into his eyes and then abruptly leapt up wrapping her slender legs around his waist. Ben staggered back, nearly falling back onto the couch. His gaze locked onto her. He looked a question into her sparkling blue eyes as he let his forehead come to rest gently against hers. She held his gaze for a heartbeat and then slid her soft face against his stubbly one until her full mouth rested against his left ear.

“Yes.” she whispered to Ben’s unasked question.

Ben gathered his arms under Sarah’s slight weight, hitched her legs more firmly around him and short stepped toward his bedroom. He kicked open the door to his rather spartan bedroom, nudged on the light with an elbow and gently laid her crossways onto his bed. Sarah lifted her arms over her head and arched her back, kicking her shoes off and thrusting her breasts out for his gaze. Ben was mesmerized and seemed frozen in place for a second. Sarah smiled and raised her hips with another of those delightful wiggles to break him free of his reverie. Ben fell to his knees next to the bed and leaned forward reaching for the waistband of her stretch pants. He began peeling them from her like the skin from a grape. As the soft fabric slid over her even softer hip flesh he noted the saturated gusset and the fact that she had indeed, ‘forgotten’ to wear panties.

He had felt earlier that he was swimming in her scent but the fragrance surrounding him now was the difference between a pond and the ocean. As her pants cleared her neatly trimmed fluffy blond landing strip he was completely overwhelmed. He drew in a deep breath and her scent rushed in to fill his head to exploding and then infused his entire body. Ben thought he could feel every hair, every skin cell, every part of his body come completely alive.

As Ben dropped her pants to the floor Sarah lifted up on her elbows and arched a brow. “I think one of us is overdressed.” She smirked.

Ben shook himself and then stripped off his polo shirt and undid his khakis. As they dropped down to the floor he grasped the waist of his boxer briefs and slid them over his hips with a slight hitch as the waistband caught on his prominent erection pulling it downwards. It cleared with a pronounced bounce.

“Where in the hell is that thing supposed to go?” Sarah gasped, her eyes fixated on Ben’s rather impressive equipment. “Um, never mind ... I think I can find a spot for it and if not I’ll die happy.”

Ben literally couldn’t reply. He was operating entirely on instinct at this point. Sarah was also. There was no more place for words. With no hesitation and in a movement older than mankind she slid gracefully across the bed and under Ben’s looming figure. She opened herself to him fully. Ben accepted her gift humbly and sank onto the bed over her. His knees between hers, his elbows on either side of her body holding his weight. Both knew there would be time for other things later. Now was now. They both felt an urgent need. He could feel her sweet warm breath as he fell into her eyes yet again.

Sarah reached down for him and sucked in her breath as she felt his girth and his solidness and his heat. Her grip could barely surround him, she could feel his heart beat in time with hers through the velvet skin covering his hardness. Slowly she pulled him forward and Ben dipped his hips slightly to find her hot center. Sarah slid Ben through her slick puffy lower lips back and forth slowly in anticipation. Then she gave a soft sigh and laid back onto the pillows, her hands coming to rest on either side of Ben’s face. Ben could feel her elevate her hips slightly as slowly he slid into her slick steamy tightness. Fortunately she was so flooded he was able to overcome her delicate lower lips with no pain for her. As Ben slid into her Sarah felt a delicious fullness that she could have never imagined. Every nerve inside her was on fire and in contact with Ben’s hardness. She had implied to Ben that she had other lovers. In truth there had only been one and it was nothing at all like this. She thought, How could anyone ever STOP doing this?

Finally, he was all the way inside her, his tip gently at rest against her cervix. Hip to hip, belly to belly. Her soft light fur was meshed with Ben’s wiry dense mat. Ben could feel her arms move to his waist grasping him. They locked eyes and entered another place. He could feel her ‘Sarahness’ and she could feel his heart and soul as well. For an instant there was equilibrium then she broke through to him and he to her as they gave and accepted each other. They flowed into each other and would never be truly apart again.

As they returned to their bodies Sarah’s sculpted legs elevated and her heels came to rest across his ass trying to urge him even deeper. Ben could feel her urgency mount as she began tiny side to side motions to adjust to him. Small shivers ran through her and Ben could feel her inner muscles fluttering.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.