Nexus: Foundation - Cover

Nexus: Foundation

Copyright© 2021 by CE Savage

Chapter 40

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 40 - Ben is an ordinary guy until he encounters a goat, an old god and some pretty girls that turn his life upside down. Will he and the girls find happiness? Will they save the world together? Where in the hell are all of his t shirts disappearing to? For answers to these and many other questions read on! This is the first story in a series about an unlikely group of ordinary people who find themselves in the middle of an unending war between Light and Darkness.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Military   Restart   School   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Zoophilia   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Magic   Sharing   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Cat-Fighting   Slow  

One week later

Ben’s house

Harborton Washington

Things in Ben’s life and that of the girls had finally started to settle down. Ben couldn’t say ‘return to normal’ because nothing in their lives was close to normal. Mei and Lizzy had been able to confirm that Red Dragon had been destroyed and that they weren’t on Beijing’s radar any longer. They continued with security protocols but at a much lower level.

Mei was staying with him as she worked out the details of her new identity and recovered from her wounds. She also spent most evenings with Lizzy providing insight and intelligence on their Chinese enemies.

The other girls were over most evenings and Ben’s bed was always full but by mutual agreement they were holding off of full on sex until the current crisis was completely resolved and everyone was certain that Lizzy was ready for the next step. Ben never understood how the rotation worked and was just smart enough not to ask. It seemed that Kelly was nominally in charge but with feedback from everyone. All Ben knew was that there were never any arguments and that he was always surrounded by love. There really wasn’t any more that a man could ask for. And if the estrogen level was too high he could always retreat to his shop or to Ferg’s farm.

But now it was time to put a stake in this whole affair with China.

“Okay ladies, let’s get started. Lizzy, can you kick us off?” started Ben.

‘Yes Ben” Lizzy smiled. “Okay, from what we have been able to gather, the lab that analyzed Ben’s clothing has not stopped trying to synthesize the bio chemicals that he naturally produces. This is even though their leadership is in disarray. This project is called Golden Dragon and its ultimate goal is staggering. Their mission is to produce easily dispersed substances that will enable them to control their population’s behaviors at will. They could easily manipulate reproductive levels, quell unrest, or even disseminate violence among their enemies, namely, the US.”

“Shit. That’s insane! We can’t let this happen! What are we going to do about it?” said Sarah.

“We have a couple of options. One. We could help Mei infiltrate the labs and destroy the samples and whatever physical artifacts that they have.” said Lizzy

“No fucking way are we letting Mei anywhere near them!” said Kelly vehemently.

“Sister, if it would work, I would already be on my way.” said Mei, grasping Kelly’s hand.

“Yeah we are holding that out as a last ditch effort. The problem is that the scientist will already know that it works and will possibly still be able to recreate some of the effects.” said Lizzy solemnly. “We could also delete and corrupt their data through the networks I’ve compromised. That still leaves the problem of handwritten notes and offline document copies and of course the scientists will probably also realize that their data has changed and suspect network manipulation.” finished Lizzy with a sigh.

“Okay it sounds like none of those are viable. What can we do about stopping the synthesizing efforts then? If we can’t stop the idea then maybe we can stop the implementation?” suggested Maria.

“Yes, I think that might be the best approach Maria. In Chinese culture a lot of value is placed on the concept of ‘Face’, what you might think of as reputation. If we can destroy the credibility of the project, no part of the government will touch it ever again.” said Mei thoughtfully.

“If we could tinker with those chemicals just enough to cause unknown side effects, maybe that could do it. But I can’t imagine how we could get access and we’d have to know way more than we do about how the chemicals work to tweak it just enough so that their researchers don’t recognize the changes. But even my Aunt hasn’t yet got a clue about how these compounds really work.” said Lizzy.

“I know who the real expert is. We just have to figure out how to contact him and get his help.” smiled Ben...

“What do you mean Ben?” asked Lizzy.

“Pan is the one who started this whole rodeo. He has the knowledge and the means to make the changes. Maybe he’d be willing to help us out?” said Ben.

“How do we get in touch with a god?” asked Maria.

“Well Sarah, Kelly and Lizzy do it when they need to. He’s only come to me once in a dream, but sometimes I get the feeling he’s paying attention. Sort of like a neighbor looking over the fence at us. Maybe we just need to explicitly let him know we need help.”

“Sounds good, how do we do that?” said Maria.

“I don’t know but let’s try something. Okay, Everybody let’s make a circle here on the floor.” Ben said as he began pushing the furniture in the living room out of the way.

Once everyone was seated. Ben said, “Let’s join hands and concentrate. When I saw him he looked sort of like a fit older guy a little shorter than me and stocky with a full white beard. He said he was most often just called ‘Pan’ so he might recognize his name if we think it. If you can call your gods you might be able to ask them for help getting in touch with him. Now focus everyone.” Ben finished confidently.

Thirty minutes later, Maria raised her hand.

“Ah Ben, I have to pee!” she said.

“Me too!” echoed Lizzy.

“Um, I’m getting a little hungry,” said Sarah.

“Okay, okay everyone, let’s take a break. Maybe we should try something else.” sighed Ben.

“Coffee anyone?” chimed Kelly. “Maria, maybe you could help me make some sandwiches when you’re done with the potty?” asked Kelly.

“Sure thing Kel” said Maria as she pee-hopped toward the bathroom.

“Hey I can help sometimes!” said Sarah, a little hurt.

“I love you Sarah sister, but not everyone wants peanut butter all the time,” Kelly said with a gentle smile.

Mei just smiled and gave Sarah a hug. “I can’t cook for shit either, but no one kicks ass like you do!’

Sarah just gave Mei a return hug. “So true sis!, each to what they know I guess!” she said with a smile.

They were all settling down to a snack when the doorbell chimed. No one was expected so Ben approached the door cautiously, his .45 hidden behind his back while Kelly covered the back door with hers.

Ben cracked open the door and there stood Pan, looking a little like the neighbor ‘Wilson’ from the old sitcom “Home Improvement”.

“Got your message.” Pan stated simply.

Ben just stood there open mouthed.

“Uh you were expecting maybe a descent from the clouds or celestial music or something?” Pan chuckled. “This is easier. Hey aren’t you going to invite me in and introduce me to your lovely ladies?” Pan added with a bawdy wink.

“Sure please come in uh ... your godness” Ben stammered. He had no idea on how you were supposed to address a god.

As Pan walked in, the girls all just stared. Except Kelly who said, “Can I get you some coffee? It’s fresh!” breaking the spell.

“I’d love some dear thank you! I haven’t had any in 600 years.” said Pan as settled into a kitchen chair.

“How in the hell do you wake up in the morning then?” asked Sarah as she walked over to Pan leaned down, gave him a little hug and kissed him on his white haired cheek.

“Oh, that was lovely, why did you do that beautiful girl?” asked Pan, puzzled. He really did not understand humans at all.

“That’s a ‘thank you’ for bringing Ben into my life. Without you I never would have been able to get him into my drawers” Sarah said with a laugh.

That broke the dam and all the girls gave Pan a version of the same treatment. The Old God was genuinely touched. After so many millenia, these simple heartfelt expressions of gratitude warmed him beyond compare. Maybe he wasn’t quite ready to fade away after all?

“Thank you for the coffee ... Kelly, is it?” said Pan. “Now what can I help Ben the hero and all his lovely ladies with?”

Ben blushed a little, he still never felt that he deserved that title, but he was not going to contradict a god!

“Well, we have a problem. An agency of the Chinese government has taken samples of my clothing and been able to analyze some of what you changed about me. They are going to try and use it to control their billions of people and maybe others around the world. We need to stop them.” Ben stated firmly.

“I had no idea that your science has gotten to this point. They don’t have any concept of what they are dealing with though. If they are successful it could be very dangerous. I placed some safeguards on the changes I made to Ben to avoid harm. But the small elements in between matter I persuaded to make these changes can easily go wrong and create true monsters. This is very alarming indeed.” said a worried Pan. He genuinely liked humans unlike some of the gods. “What can I do to help?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.