Nexus: Foundation - Cover

Nexus: Foundation

Copyright© 2021 by CE Savage

Chapter 39

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Ben is an ordinary guy until he encounters a goat, an old god and some pretty girls that turn his life upside down. Will he and the girls find happiness? Will they save the world together? Where in the hell are all of his t shirts disappearing to? For answers to these and many other questions read on! This is the first story in a series about an unlikely group of ordinary people who find themselves in the middle of an unending war between Light and Darkness.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Military   Restart   School   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Zoophilia   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Magic   Sharing   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Cat-Fighting   Slow  

Sunday evening 10:45pm

Enroute to Harborton Hospital

Near Olympic National Park Washington

“Mike is WIA but stable. Bravo, Kilo and Mike out of AO. Continue mission.” Ben sent to Lizzy.

“How is Kelly my love?” Ben said over his shoulder from the front seat of his Jeep toward the folded down back seats where the two lay snuggled together in a double sleeping bag.

“Um, Ben, I think she’s asleep,” said Mei softly.

“Mei! You’re awake! How are you feeling?” said Ben happily.

“I’m feeling much better. Weak, but good.” said Mei. “Ben, you and Kelly came back for me.”

“Of course we did. Did you think we wouldn’t?” said Ben.

“No you don’t understand. I was happy that you weren’t coming back. I wanted you and Kelly to be safe. “Why did you come back for me?”

“Mei, my love we will never, ever leave you. No matter what you want, or think you want. You are stuck with us forever.” said Ben lovingly.

“Thank you Ben. I love you.” said Mei in a small barely audible voice.

“Mei we are on the way to the hospital. Do you have some idea of what we can use as a cover story for you? I know you and Lizzy had started working on a new identity.” asked Ben.

“NO! We cannot go to the hospital that is the first place the people behind Red Dragon will send investigators to check.” Mei said, alarmed. “Even if I’m in there for only a day there will be information that they can access to track me down and through me, the rest of you.”

“But Mei you nearly died. We cannot take a chance that something further might happen to you!” said Ben cautiously.

“My sister fixed me once, I’m sure she can do it again. Please Ben, trust my judgment on this. I know these people. I also know my body. I’m tired and I’m weak but I can feel all is right with my body now. I just need rest.” said Mei adamantly.

“Geez. Alright. No Hospital for now, but promise me that you will let me know if you start feeling worse.” said Ben with a little frustration in his voice.

“I promise Love. I will.” said Mei firmly.

“M’r snugglees, pleeese.” mumbled Kelly.

“Haha what was that?” asked Mei.

“That’s her sleepy voice. Pretty damn cute isn’t it?” said Ben lovingly.

“So adorable. I’m looking forward to hearing it more often!” said Mei with a smile.


Sunday Evening 11:30pm

Maria’s House

Harborton Washington

Maria was elated. They had done it! Thankfully her job had been simple- standby to pick up Kelly from where the small trail intersected the road, alert them to any vehicles coming in from behind them and provide rear security while they got Kelly down the trail to where she would have the Jeep waiting.

The second she heard that they had Kelly, she started the timer on her phone. At the 5 minute mark she had jumped into the Cherokee and pulled out of her hidden position along the adjacent forest service road and drove toward the pickup location. She had been terrified when she heard that Mei and Kelly were in trouble and then there were all the booms and the sound of gunfire everywhere. To make it worse they had been late! She had nearly cried as she sat behind a tree with her shotgun waiting for them to come down the trail.

But then they finally had appeared. In the dappled moonlight Maria could barely make out the shape of Ben as he had carried an unconscious Mei in his arms and supported an exhausted Kelly with his shoulder. She had helped bundle them both into the back cargo area of the vehicle after Ben had reassured her that they were going to be okay.

And Ben had been so sweet to her. Taking the time to hug her tight and to tell her how proud he was of her and how well she had done. If she didn’t completely love him before, she did now. She didn’t know where all this was going exactly. She didn’t have a goddess like the others, but Maria knew she was in. They had done a good thing she felt, something necessary and important, and she wasn’t going to stop.

Now Ben was dropping her back at her house. She probably could have stayed over at Ben’s. At 18 she didn’t really have a curfew, but being from rural Mexico her mom was a little old school and Maria didn’t want to give her cause to be concerned.

As they pulled up to the small duplex they rented though, Maria sensed something was different. There was a strange car in her driveway, a dusty dented green Ford Focus. This was odd, they never got visitors. She was a little concerned as she exited the car. Ben was waiting in the Jeep to make sure she made it safely to her door.

She was startled as she started to open the door and instead it was pulled open. There stood a small, slender, but very busty woman with long dark red hair down to her waist. It was her Aunt Adona!

“Auntie ‘Dona!” Maria exclaimed, throwing her arms around her aunt. She hadn’t seen her in over 4 years. Her aunt was a famous and reputedly powerful Bruja from her mom’s native state of Jalisco and her practice usually kept her close to home.

“So good to see you too, mijah! I’ve missed you. Now we need to have a serious talk.” said Adona mysteriously.

“Of course Auntie” Maria said as she turned and waved to Ben.


Sunday Evening 11:30pm

Ben’s House

Harborton Washington

Sarah was exhausted. Exhausted but happy. You’d think after a night of mayhem and murder she’d be stressed and traumatized. Nope. Those asshats deserved it. Sarah and her team had rescued her sister and at least temporarily removed a threat to all of them. And they had, almost incidentally, put a huge dent in the fentanyl trade on the West coast. And they did it by tweaking the nose of the government of the largest nation on earth. A government that thought it was okay to routinely abuse and murder people like her sister Mei and her parents.

Sarah smiled and sent a prayer of thanks to her mother goddess for helping her and giving her a greater purpose and a chance to fulfill her destiny. She laughed a little as her pendant gave off a glow and a little buzz in response to her prayer.

There was much more to be thankful for. As she stripped to take a shower she glanced over to see her three sisters entwined on Ben’s bed sound asleep together. She not only had her Ben, the love of her life (lives?) to cherish, she had amazing, beautiful, smart and loving sisters to share every part of her life with. And soon, soon! she knew there would be children! She wanted to feel her belly grow heavy with her man’s child. It was a deep ache within her very bones.

But for right now all she wanted was a shower, a snuggle sleep with her sisters and to be awakened by Ben’s kisses.


Monday Early Morning

Ferguson farm

Near Harborton, Washington

“Here’s mud in your eye”. Ben said as he raised his shot glass to Ferg’s.

They touched glasses and slugged a stiff shot. Ben and Ferg were enjoying a little post operation down time with some fine handcrafted bourbon. Seemed a shame to do a shot with it but that was the tradition. Similar traditions had probably been in place since men were killing each other with rocks and sharp sticks, thought Ben as he held out his glass for another pour from Ferg. Ben missed his other drinking buddy, but Tom had decided to take a little walk on the wild side and spend a few days with his new ‘friend’ Bobby.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.