Nexus: Foundation - Cover

Nexus: Foundation

Copyright© 2021 by CE Savage

Chapter 33

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Ben is an ordinary guy until he encounters a goat, an old god and some pretty girls that turn his life upside down. Will he and the girls find happiness? Will they save the world together? Where in the hell are all of his t shirts disappearing to? For answers to these and many other questions read on! This is the first story in a series about an unlikely group of ordinary people who find themselves in the middle of an unending war between Light and Darkness.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Military   Restart   School   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Zoophilia   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Magic   Sharing   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Cat-Fighting   Slow  

Sunday morning
Ben’s house
Harborton Washington

Ben still couldn’t figure it out. He went to bed with one set of women and woke with another. They must be doing some sort of shift change in the middle of the night he thought, but how they managed it without waking him was a mystery. How they chose who was in which shift was also unknown to him. But they all had it worked out equitably between them and he wasn’t stupid enough to complain about having 5 amazingly beautiful, mostly naked women rotate in and out of his bed.

This morning he was the big spoon to Kelly and the little spoon to Sarah. He was sure he could feel Sarah’s large firm breasts pressed into his back and one of her muscular legs thrown over his. His right hand was full of one of Kelly’s perfect orange sized breasts and his morning wood was neatly slotted between her delectable cheeks. He thought he saw Lizzy’s tousled head on the other side of Kelly. He was surrounded by his girls and all was right with the world.

There hadn’t been any sex the night.before apart from some mild groping and loving kisses and Ben didn’t even mind. There seemed to be some unspoken agreement for everyone to wait until the current issues were sorted out and until Lizzie was ready for the next step. Ben knew that had he insisted he could have had any of them anywhere and at any time but he trusted their collective judgment.

Now though it was time for him and Kelly to get up. “Kelly my love, we need to get up. You have to work this morning.” he whispered softly in her ear as he gently tweaked her dark red nipple.

“Mmmfhttt, don’t wanna go, so horny ... fkkk me” mumbled Kelly as she pushed back against him.

“Wish I could, darling, but we have to get up now.”

Ben loved when she was like this. She always said the cutest things when she was half asleep. Ben started kissing her neck and gently chiding her. “C’mon sweetie we can take a shower together if we get up now.”

“‘Kay, you pr’mise to wash my coochie fo me? My coochie likes you”

“Promise, I like your coochie back” replied Ben as he sat up drawing her with him.

“Naw mah back, mah coochie!” insisted Kelly.

Ben carefully navigated the mostly still asleep Kelly around the sleeping Sarah and Lizzy and into the bathroom and sat her on the toilet while he started the shower. While he adjusted the temperature of the shower he heard a tinkling noise and realized that Kelly was peeing while asleep. He chuckled then tenderly patted her ‘cootchie’ dry and carried her into the now warm shower.

Once the warm water hit her she finally started coming awake, stretching and yawning and immediately pulled him in for a deep kiss.

“Oh sorry, I must taste awful!” Kelly apologized.

“God no, you taste wonderful!” Ben said. And it was true, even her morning breath was amazing to him.

Ben made sure to keep his promise. He turned Kelly into the water and as she leaned backwards into him he stroked every part of her that he could reach while giving her ears, neck and shoulders soft lingering kisses. When he could feel her push back into him and feel her nipples harden into tightly wrinkled points he began stroking the inside of her thighs and then her lightly furred sex. Kelly groaned and threw her head back and reached behind her for his thickness.

“No my love, let me do this just for you.” Ben said as he gently disengaged her hand from his half erection.

Ben continued with light soft strokes on Kelly’s rapidly opening flower finally reaching inside with an index finger and stroking her fiery insides. When he could feel her breathing start to get ragged he began smooth firm touches all around the bump of her clit. Pushing against and around it but not quite on it. Kelly’s hands were clutching his forearms and wrists and she was pushing the delightfully full globes of her perfect ass against him.

Ben could feel her nearing her peak and so he began fluttering strokes right on her now prominent clit and he could feel her take off like a rocket.

“Oh dammit Ben, that feels so fucking good! “ Kelly moaned.

Finally her entire body quivered, then she froze rigid for a second and then melted back into him.

“My coochie is clean and happy!” Kelly said in her half asleep little girl voice, even though she was now all awake and ready for business. “Thank you darling but why didn’t you let me help you?”

“You do so much for me and for everyone else, I just wanted to do this for you alone.” Ben replied as Kelly turned to him and they kissed.

“I love you Ben! Every day I love you even more” Kelly smiled and kissed him again as the hot water began to run out. “Ah that reminds me, first on the remodel list is an extra capacity water heater!” she laughed.

Ben and Kelly toweled each other off and stepped out of the bathroom to a bleary eyed but smiling Sarah and Lizzy.

“Thanks for the cum guys” said Sarah then she promptly collapsed back onto the bed, again asleep before her head even hit the pillow.

Lizzy just smiled, yawned and then joined her sister in a snuggly puppy pile.


Sunday Morning
Old Bean Coffee Shop
Harborton Washington

Kelly was positively glowing today. Somehow everyone around her could feel the love she felt inside. Some of what she felt was rubbing off on everyone she met. Gone was her aloofness and her fear. Her natural sunny, warm disposition was lighting up everyone in her vicinity today. To make her day even better, her Ben was around her all day. He had followed her to work this morning and then periodically stopped by for a coffee or something else to drink. And if he weren’t there than another of her beautiful and amazing sisters were

This was a part of Sarah’s and Tom’s revolving security plan. No one of them was ever alone and they always had other eyes on them. Those eyes might be dog, cat, squirrel or human. But someone was always watching. Now that all of his girls could hear the animals it made for a pretty effective alert network.

Tom had also taken the extra precaution of dropping by Ferg’s farm and asking for a favor. Now Mei and Sarah both had 9mm Beretta’s on loan to them. Ferg’s only question to Ben had been to ask if there was anything else he could do. The canny old man knew that the request had something to do with the girls and it seemed he had really taken a liking to them.

Just because Kelly was at work didn’t mean the planning had stopped. All day they had continued bouncing ideas off each other and it felt like everything was coming together. She knew that she should feel anxious and troubled. They were after all being targeted by a truly terrifying organization, but somehow she knew they would prevail and that she was doing what she was meant to do and she was doing it with people that she loved. Kelly was happier than she had ever been.


Sunday Morning
Red Dragon Compound
Near Olympic National Park

Gao Ming was nearly ecstatic. At last they had a target. The primary had dropped her off at one of the coffee shops his team had been staking out for the last 36 hours. The surveillance team had since spotted him several times stopping in at the shop. This had to be his primary love interest. He thought with contempt. He and his team had debated abandoning the current plan and just abducting the primary again. The senior surveillance man though had cautioned him. His take was that their primary target was extremely wary and he was pretty certain that the primary was armed.

On the other hand, the secondary target was ‘soft’ and Ming was now certain that she could provide the leverage they needed against the primary. There was no need to take chances against a ready, armed opponent. Ming had the surveillance team drop back as they now had a target. The decoy and stand in were prepared and nearby the target’s current location. Ming had already dispatched a full 6 man Special Operations team. This time they were going to leave nothing to chance.

Now they just had to wait for an opportunity

.


Sunday afternoon 2 pm
Old Bean Coffee Shop
Harborton Washingto
n

It was about 2pm when the biggest surprise of Kelly’s day occurred. Nicki came in. Actually, the surprise wasn’t that Nicki was there. It was Kelly’s reaction to her. For some reason Kelly didn’t sense the dark threat that had been there before. Instead, as Nicki stood in line Kelly could immediately see overwhelming sadness and fear in her in just the way she stood. Instead of the beautiful blue eyed, busty brunette, Kelly saw a woman in pain. When Nicki was finally in front of her, Kelly could also see the yellowing of old bruises carefully concealed by makeup. When Nicki reached for her wallet Kelly could sense the sharp stab in her wrist where the bone had been broken and never set.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.