Nexus: Foundation - Cover

Nexus: Foundation

Copyright© 2021 by CE Savage

Chapter 27

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Ben is an ordinary guy until he encounters a goat, an old god and some pretty girls that turn his life upside down. Will he and the girls find happiness? Will they save the world together? Where in the hell are all of his t shirts disappearing to? For answers to these and many other questions read on! This is the first story in a series about an unlikely group of ordinary people who find themselves in the middle of an unending war between Light and Darkness.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Military   Restart   School   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Zoophilia   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Magic   Sharing   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Cat-Fighting   Slow  

Friday late afternoon

Easy Self Storage

Port Jonesby Washington

This time Ben awoke to a soft touch on the cheek as someone soothed him in his sleep. The handcuffs were gone and surprisingly he felt much better. His headache had receded and his knee was just twingeing a little. Someone had also cleaned the blood and dirt off of him. He suspected it was the same person gently touching him. Ben knew that he had nothing immediate to worry about so he slowly opened his eyes.

The beautiful dark haired woman from the coffee shop incident was startled as he appeared to come suddenly awake.

“Hi, you are beautiful, who are you? I’ve kissed you but I don’t even know your name.” Ben said softly.

“Thank you. I shouldn’t tell you, but I guess it can’t hurt now. My name is Mei,” said the woman with a shy smile and a blush.

“What can you tell me about where I am and how I got here?” asked Ben.

Mei looked down nervously, “The people I work ... worked for decided they wanted to test you for this effect that you seemed to have on people, well, I mean on women. I don’t know why this is so important but they tasked me to steal some of your clothes, then get close to you and this morning I and two of my men abducted you.”

“Ah, I see,” said Ben quietly.

“I know that you hate me, but please allow me to finish...” Mei paused. “I understand that you escaped but were injured in the attempt.” The two men who initially captured you brought you here. We thought you were about to die on us so we called for instructions and a cover story to use to get you to the hospital. When I called I determined that they lied to me and that the plan was to actually abduct you and place you on a ship to Beijing where they could do further studies.”

“So what’s happening now? How long before they come for me?”

“The men that helped me thought they were working for the US government but I lied to them. They would be killed to cover this up so I helped them to escape. I have told my handlers that all is well, that you have recovered, but that you are unconscious still so they are not expecting to pick you up until tomorrow at dark.”

“So you are the only one here?”

“Yes, I had to make sure that you were going to be okay. I understand if you want to kill me. I won’t resist if that’s what you want to do, but I think I can confuse them some more and get you more time before they come for you again.”

“I’m not going to hurt you Mei. Deceiving them seems awfully risky for you, what will they do if they catch you?”

“They will undoubtedly kill me.” Mei said with simple honesty.

“That’s not all is it?”

“No, they will need to make an example of me.” Mei added reluctantly. She did not want Ben’s sympathy. She did not deserve it.

“Why would you do this?”

“Because it is all my fault. Because my life has been an empty hole and this is the one chance that I have to make something right. Because I have seen you and your women and the love you share and I will not allow that to pass out of this world if there is anything I can do to stop it.”

“Mei, I know what it’s like to take all the blame for things that are not in our control. I do not blame you for this.”

Ben watched as Mei straightened herself on the small stool she had pulled up alongside the bed. Ben could feel her mustering her dignity.

“I don’t believe that. But if you will allow it, could I ask one favor?”

“Of course,” said Ben gently.

“Could you give me one kiss and maybe you could pretend that it is one of your women? I’m not looking for your pity, It’s just I have never received a kiss in love and I would like to feel that just once before ... I can no longer.”

Mei was sitting on the small stool perfectly straight. Her voice had no inflection, there were no sobs or sounds of despair but Ben had never seen a sight so soul wrenching. Tears were pouring down her beautiful face in great streams. Mei was like a small forest animal starving and cold and alone yearning for some crumbs and a touch of warmth and some company. Ben’s heart broke wide open for her.

“Mei please lay here with me if you will,” Ben said and slid to one side making room for her on the narrow bed.

Mei stood and gingerly lay down next to Ben nervously smoothing her demure skirt, her slender body shaking slightly. Ben slowly slid his left arm under her head and gently drew her to his chest as his other arm wrapped around her softly, protectively.

Mei could hear his strong heart beating and feel his soft breath against her cheeks. For the very first time in her life she felt safe as she felt Ben’s warmth surround her. She sighed into his chest and then slowly her body relaxed into Ben. She didn’t know quite what to do with her left hand so she reached out and caressed Ben’s face. That face was precious to her now with its broken nose and crooked smile. She would be content to look at it for the rest of her days no matter that there be one or a million left to her.

What Mei was feeling was not about sex but she wanted as much contact with Ben as she could get. She just wanted to feel loved and wanted and deeply connected to another soul. If it were only possible please let me feel it once she prayed. Mei didn’t even know who or what she was praying to, she never had prayed before. But she was deeply sincere in her need.

Nyx heard Mei’s prayer and smiled on her adopted daughter but she could see the energy and light growing between Mei and Ben and knew that Mei did not need her intervention, Ben could sense Mei’s need himself and Nyx knew that he would do the right thing.

Ben lifted up slightly so he could look down at Mei’s delicate face and into her deep dark sad eyes.

“Mei, I know that you don’t know me very well but would you honor me by letting me make love to you?” Ben said formally.

For a moment, Ben was afraid he had said exactly the wrong thing as Mei started crying again.

“Mei, I’m so sorry did I...”

“No, no Ben! I’m so happy! No one in my whole life has ever asked me before,” Mei paused as wonder light her eyes, “No one has ever loved me enough to ask.”

Mei felt her heart expand in her chest almost to bursting when Ben leant down into her for their true first kiss. When their lips touched. It felt like butterflies were lifting a dark mountain off of her spirit. Their kisses deepened as they explored each other but this was not hard, urgent passion, this was about discovery.

With feather touches their hands caressed each other cupping, sliding, exploring. Mei sat up so Ben could lift her top off exposing her perfectly formed but small breasts in her white lace brassiere. She returned the favor by slipping Ben’s running shirt off. Ben was still a mess even though Mei had cleaned what she could when he was sleeping, but she didn’t care. No that wasn’t quite right, she actually preferred it. His smell was sweaty but clean and very much that of a man. She never again wanted that hated smell of expensive cologne clogging her nostrils as she was made to service some fop for her government.

No, Ben was a mess alright with a smudge of dirt here and there and even a leaf she picked off his chest with a laugh. Mei loved him just as he was right now. Yes she loved him! She didn’t care if their love lasted only an hour. Right now it was real and she had never felt this way!

Ben next fumbled reverently with his large hands as he tried to figure out the front clasp of her bra. She was impatient but she let him do it himself as she could tell he was like a young boy on his birthday who couldn’t wait to see his present. And Mei could see in his eyes he wasn’t disappointed as her bra dropped free. Her breasts were perfect small cups with quarter sized hard dark red nipples that begged for attention. Ben listened to their plea and with both feather touches and firmer squeezes and tugs, Ben worshiped her engorged nipples and tender breasts.

When he finally lowered his mouth to take each in turn to suckle, Mei thought that she would go into orbit! She felt Ben’s mouth ignite a fire that burned straight into her womb, His stubbled cheeks scraped the perfect white tender skin between her breasts and caused her whole upper body to shiver.

FInally, she couldn’t take it any more. “Ben please. I need you inside me right now.” she said huskily.

Mei sat up slightly again and worked her skirt off then waited patiently for Ben to slip his running shorts off. Her eyes shot up. Oh my. She had once heard that Western men were bigger but the few Westerners that she had been with did not prove that true. Ben however, was definitely an example of where the legend started. Mei was worried, but only for a second though, as she knew that Ben would never be less than gentle with her.

As Ben finished with his shorts Mei smiled at him and lifted her hips so that he could remove her white silk panties. Ah. just like she thought, there was that look again. Like a kid unwrapping his favorite candy! God how Mei loved this man! As Ben slid the silk down her legs Mei was astonished yet again. She was soaked! Her neatly trimmed black hair was completely wet with desire. This was yet another new thing. Every time she had sex before she was so dry that it was sometimes painful. She usually had to use lube beforehand and fake being ready, and my, did she smell good down there! She had no idea if other women ever experienced this but her scent was heady to her, she could only imagine what it was doing to Ben.

Mei lifted her pelvis and opened her legs for Ben. He moved between them and then surprised her by leaning forward to kiss her gently.

“Mei my love are you sure?”

“Yes Ben please. I need you in me. Be gentle though I’ve never had anything even close to that size in there before,” she replied with a slight smile.

“Yes, please let me know if it’s too much. Um, are you protected?

“I am, I cannot have children,” Mei did not let it reach her face but wanted to add ‘the state took that option away from me when I was 13’. She knew Ben would understand and it’s not like they had a future together anyway, but she didn’t want to ruin their moment.

“Thank you for this gift Mei, you are so beautiful.”

Mei wantedt to cry for joy again! But instead her attention soon focused on where Ben had begun nudging into her. He was holding his weight mostly off of her, his eyes never leaving hers as he slowly slid into the center of her. He was so gentle! Mei’s heart was again overflowing as she realized that he truly would not hurt her. She couldn’t believe that she had ever thought this man could kill her for what she had done to him.

There were no words as Ben finally reached her center. She felt so full of him. His weight on her felt comforting, not stifling. Their shared breaths and scents were intermingling just as their bodies were. Mei’s long slender legs wrapped around Ben’s hips and her hands clasped his lower back pulling him into her as deeply as possible. She could feel the solidness of his body as well as the strength of his spirit.

His hard hands were caressing her face with such tenderness. She couldn’t believe that these same hands, still with dirt under their nails, had a few hours ago devastated two very dangerous armed men. It thrilled her that the dangerous Ben would now be so loving just for her. It made her feel special and worthy. The scared 9 year old girl inside her with whip marks on her back smiled as she felt loved and cherished. Yes, Mei had chosen and she had chosen correctly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.