Nexus: Foundation - Cover

Nexus: Foundation

Copyright© 2021 by CE Savage

Chapter 24

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Ben is an ordinary guy until he encounters a goat, an old god and some pretty girls that turn his life upside down. Will he and the girls find happiness? Will they save the world together? Where in the hell are all of his t shirts disappearing to? For answers to these and many other questions read on! This is the first story in a series about an unlikely group of ordinary people who find themselves in the middle of an unending war between Light and Darkness.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Military   Restart   School   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Zoophilia   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Magic   Sharing   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Cat-Fighting   Slow  

Thursday late afternoon

Best Western Inn

Olympia Washington

Mei was in turmoil. She had never fluffed an assignment or anything else in her life for that matter. After clearing the coffee shop she had raced away in the rental Chevy and did not stop until she was able to throw herself on her lumpy hotel bed. She did her duty and called in her special report via encrypted cell phone. Her handler had seemed pleased with her report, acting as if her verbal report and analysis confirmed what the scientists that employed them were already suspecting. There was something very highly unusual about Ben and it had to do with the way that women were behaving around him.

She fudged her report slightly, falling to mention what had happened to her after she had approached Ben. To her, no matter what she wrote, he was now no longer the ‘target’. He was Ben, an incredibly desirable man, who had a charming broken nose and a quirky crooked smile that she just wanted to kiss again. Ben, who had a sense of humor and a wonderful scent that she just wanted to submerge herself in.

There was a connection to him she could no longer deny. Because of all this she hated him like she never had hated another person. Her entire life was being derailed and it was entirely his fault! But her body didn’t agree with her. As she fled the debacle her nipples were as crinkled and hard as they had ever been. She was so embarrassed by her body that she could hardly stand to think of it. Her delicate floral lace panties were nearly ruined by the sheer volume of the wet lust that had flowed from her center.

Mei was ashamed but when she had thrown herself on the cheap bed her very next act had been to plunge her fingers inside herself and stroke and twist them as she imagined Ben holding her tightly and forcing her to cum with his fingers and his mouth and his hard strong cock stroking in and out of her until she would have to cum or go insane. Mei had had sex before as part of her training, her indoctrination and her duty, but never even once because she wanted to. She had never even masturbated before! Today she hadn’t been able to stop herself until she was completely wrung out and exhausted.

And the worst of it wasn’t even the sex. It was Ben. His eyes were so kind. Laughing a little at her predicament but with warmth and caring like she had never felt before. It disarmed her and she hated it. His eyes made her vulnerable and she could not stand it! How could he, with one glance, burrow to her heart and unbind the longing that she felt until it flowed through her and made her weak. She HATED being weak! Since Mei had no family or important sponsors, being weak in her world meant getting sent to a ‘retraining’ camp or worse a shallow grave in a dirt field along with hundreds of others who were of no further use to the party.

And the women with him had also deeply affected her, Even the one that she was terrified of felt different in her mind now. She felt passionate and fiery but not scary any longer. She had smiled at her with kindness even. The young one was so much like the little sister that she had dreamed of before she had been placed in the state home. Mei’s instinct was to hug her. Mei did not get a good look at the woman who had bumped her into Ben, but Mei had felt her face as it had pressed against the intimate places under Mei’s skirt. That touch and the feel of her hot breath on her over sensitive inner thighs had inflamed Mei nearly as much as Ben had.

The entire situation was perplexing and Mei could not deny that her dream had carried a supernatural meaning that she had to deal with. And then there was the fact that the comedy of errors today felt completely orchestrated. Forces beyond her understanding were at work here.

Mei was shaken out of her reverie by the satellite chiming.

“Mei here” she answered in Mandarin.

“You are go for an extraction on the subject. Detailed instructions to follow on the secure server, Operation to commence as soon as possible. Subject to be detained and held at a clean facility” the flat voice of her Beijing controller responded.

‘“Received” said Mei as she closed the phone and opened her laptop to access the details and begin planning

Finally, she would be able to get finished with this project and that man and continue with her life and her career that she had been planning since she was a lonely girl of 9.


Thursday late afternoon

Ben’s house

Harborton Washington

Ben and the girls had really enjoyed their afternoon coffee after the strange incident. It was wonderful having a few minutes to just relax and be just a normal group of friends. It was a really interesting dynamic sitting next to two women who both had been intimate with him, especially when he loved both and who both really were more like sisters than he could have imagined. And there was Lizzy who was obviously in awe of them and who was thrilled to have older ‘sisters’ as well. Yes, Lizzy was another question entirely. She looked so damned cute with her delicate sensitive features and soft brown doe eyes hidden behind thick glasses. What the hell was he thinking! She was just a child! Sarah was already way too young for him and so was Kelly for that matter.

Well, truthfully, normal society rules didn’t seem to be applying around him these days. In fact Ben didn’t have a clue on how this was all working out between the girls, they seemed to be having no problem at all sharing with each other. Even Ben had noticed that when they all sat together their scents intermingled so deliciously. Every woman that walked in had sat as close as possible to them and although he certainly wasn’t an expert, every woman in the place seemed at least slightly aroused. And for the first time the attraction seemed to be due to them all being together in the same enclosed space. Pan may have messed with his life, but at least his life was now extremely interesting thought Ben.

Ben smiled as he found that he was actually a little lonely without at least one of his girls around!. A few days ago he had no one in his life and thought that he was okay. Now Ben realized all that he had been missing in his life. Yes, he was worried about all the dangers that he had been warned about and he wondered about both the break in last night and about the delectable woman who had strangely fallen into his lap, but right now he was as happy as he had ever been. Normal life continued though in spite of all that was happening to them.

Kelly had her volunteer work at the Women’s Shelter tonight. Sarah had her Krav Maga classes at the ‘Y’ and Lizzy had dinner planned with her Aunt. Ben was sitting on his front porch drinking a beer just thinking. Suddenly he felt the lightest of feather touches on one cheek. A kiss! And then shortly after that another one on the other cheek! His girls had sent him kisses! Haha. Ben once again thanked Pan, no matter what happened next Ben knew he would never be truly alone again.

Hey maybe Tom would stop by for a beer!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.