Nexus: Foundation - Cover

Nexus: Foundation

Copyright© 2021 by CE Savage

Chapter 23

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Ben is an ordinary guy until he encounters a goat, an old god and some pretty girls that turn his life upside down. Will he and the girls find happiness? Will they save the world together? Where in the hell are all of his t shirts disappearing to? For answers to these and many other questions read on! This is the first story in a series about an unlikely group of ordinary people who find themselves in the middle of an unending war between Light and Darkness.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Military   Restart   School   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Zoophilia   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Magic   Sharing   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Cat-Fighting   Slow  

Thursday early morning

Sarah’s house

Harborton Washington

Sarah was usually a little (okay, a lot) grumpy when she was woken before her normal weekday alarm clock ring. Not this time! As she felt herself coming awake, she discovered she was literally coming as she was waking. Her first conscious awareness was of her inner muscles twitching as delicious spasms wracked her lower body. Her thighs were slick and wet with the arousal that was pouring out of her. She could swear that she was feeling Ben thrusting in her and smell his scent covering her, his hands squeezing her tender breasts.

“Oh my fucking god what is happening to me?” She asked herself in a hoarse whisper as she reached under her Ben’s t shirt to touch herself. She couldn’t stop her hand from stroking the steamy hot depths she discovered there. She brought her hand to her face and inhaled her aroma. My god! It was the same scent that overwhelmed her when she was with Ben! Sarah resumed her fervent stroking with her hips pumping in the air against one hand while the other slapped the bed next to her and her head flailed to and fro on her sweat soaked pillow. A soft, throaty ‘huh, huh, huh’ sound began coming rhythmically out of her widened mouth. Then she could feel Ben’s phantom hands hard on her ass pulling forcefully on her and that was enough. Her whole body arched upward with virtually only her head and heels touching the bed as her entire body clenched and she came with force she could never have imagined possible.

Sarah collapsed back onto her sex soaked sheets. “What in the HELL was that?” she said in a croak. Then it hit her. Ben. Then Kelly on the late night rescue mission waking up next to Ben.

Sarah fist pumped up into the air “YES Kelly! way to go sister!”

She couldn’t wait to talk to them and to Lizzy about what had just happened to her. Hey, two for one orgasms are a helluva fringe benefit!


Thursday afternoon

Old Bean Coffee Shop

Harborton Washington

Mei was severely confused as she sat across the street staring at the front of the insipid little coffee shop ‘Old Bean Coffee’. This side assignment was easily the most disconcerting one of her more than 10 year career.

She had managed to get her target’s used t shirt into the diplomatic pouch leaving from Seattle late last night. Thankfully, she hadn’t had to smell the disgusting thing! Then she had dropped her two destroyed contractors off for some off the books medical treatment at their support location ... The two had looked like someone had attempted to give them haircuts with a weed eater and they kept claiming that a kitty cat had done it to them! The nerve that those American dipshits had, trying to con the Ice Queen!

Finally there was the target himself and the perplexing ‘behavioral analysis’ she was supposed to perform. Not to mention that strange feeling she got from the teenage blond girl that left the target’s house last night. She completely discounted seeing the target in her dream. Mere coincidence she tried to tell herself, even though that sense of longing was still with her even two days later.

Her instructions were to observe the target in a social situation and observe closely how people around him behaved. Mei was a very highly trained observer but she felt hampered by not knowing what she was supposed to look for. The strangest parameter of all though was that she was supposed to engage the target in social behavior at as close a range as possible! This went against every precept of espionage and undercover work that she had ever learned. It would be different if this were a ‘Honey Trap’, where she would be required to use sex to compromise the target. She was specifically told NOT to sleep with the target under any circumstances. Maybe this guy has some sort of super gonorrhea that her bosses were going to try and weaponize? He surely had enough women going in and out of his place last night, she thought with a bit of jealousy. Jealousy? No dammit not that! Her mind was playing tricks on her again.

Mei snapped out of her reverie as she saw her target approaching the coffee shop. Show time! She checked her makeup and ran fingers through her long raven black hair and stepped out of the rented Chevy. Mei knew that she was hot. It was just a fact that sometimes helped her get her job done, but totally irrelevant to how she viewed the world otherwise. She undid one additional button of her sleek white silk blouse and shimmied her navy business skirt to settle it into place as she saw Ben open the door into the coffee shop.

Just as she stepped out to cross the street she nearly turned and dove back into the car. It was Tiger girl! Where the hell had the blond come from? Tiger girl was walking with the cute nerdy younger girl of the night before. They shared a giggle as they entered the door together.

“Why the fucking hell am I so scared of that one?” Mei said under her breath. The lithe blond girl was superbly athletic but couldn’t be more than 18! Mei had been trained to dismember and kill by some true experts using everything from an M60 machine gun to a pair of pantyhose but this girl terrified her. Mei was not a killer, she could if she had to but it wasn’t her role. But she knew if things blew up, she would have to take Tiger girl down first or Mei would end up like a bug on the bottom of blondie’s fashionable shoe.

Finally, Mei steadied herself. I took down an entire Shanghai cartel by myself. I can do this, she thought as she crossed the street and entered the coffee shop.


“Ahhhemm. I think that’s my seat” Sarah said with just a tiny bit of threat in her voice.

The college age brunette girl who had been sitting next to (nearly on) Ben shot up like she had just been goosed by a velociraptor “Um so sorry...” The leggy girl said as she scooted to another table.

Sarah noticed that the slender brunette had moved, but not to where she still couldn’t keep an eye on Ben.

“Ben, what are we ever going to do with you? I can’t let you out of my sight for one minute and you are already picking up strays!” Sarah teased Ben as she eased in next to him throwing a glare over her shoulder at the ‘stray’ brunette.

“Uh I just sat down a second ago.” Ben whispered.

“I know sweetie I just have to give you a hard time. Love you, wish I could kiss your lips off right now, but some of these busy bodies head’s would probably explode.” Sarah whispered back. Sarah was well aware of the perils of trying to keep anything on the down low in a small town.

“Lizzy, how are you doing? We haven’t had a chance to talk since yesterday!” Ben said as Lizzy slid into the chair opposite of Ben., considerately leaving space for Kelly next to him.

Lizzy blushed a bit and gave Ben a small smile, “Yeah it’s been crazy the last 24 hours. Where’s Kelly?”

“She just finished her shift. She’ll be out from the back in a second I think.” smiled Ben. “I’m really glad we could all get together after school. I know everyone is so busy!” It was a little disconcerting but normal life continued in spite of all the supernatural events that were occurring around them.

“So you two...” started Sarah when the bell over the front door chimed and everyone in the coffee shop turned to look as an exotic raven haired beauty strode in like she owned the place and took her place in the coffee line.

Sarah didn’t finish her sentence as she examined the new woman with narrowed eyes. Something was off about her, but she wasn’t getting any warnings from her Goddess pendant. Maybe it was because she was way overdressed. Maybe it was because she was giving Ben the side eye. But then every woman in the place was examining Ben like the only donut at a weight watchers meeting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.