Nexus: Foundation - Cover

Nexus: Foundation

Copyright© 2021 by CE Savage

Chapter 17

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Ben is an ordinary guy until he encounters a goat, an old god and some pretty girls that turn his life upside down. Will he and the girls find happiness? Will they save the world together? Where in the hell are all of his t shirts disappearing to? For answers to these and many other questions read on! This is the first story in a series about an unlikely group of ordinary people who find themselves in the middle of an unending war between Light and Darkness.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Military   Restart   School   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Zoophilia   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Magic   Sharing   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Cat-Fighting   Slow  

Wednesday late afternoon

Ben’s House

Harborton Washington

“Ach nooo! Not that! I’m ootah here. It’s everyman for hisself” shouted Tom as he shot off his place on the couch and through the cat door as if the devil himself were hot on his heels.

‘“Umm ... well ... yes. You see I was going to...” Ben started stammering out.

“Oh no, we don’t need to talk to you Ben dear” said Sarah with a mini ‘Look’.

“No, we are all going to have a little chat with each other darling” said Kelly, determined to not be out endearmented by Sarah.

“Why don’t you go do whatever it is that boys do ... uh honey.” added Lizzy determined to not get left out, but realizing all the good endearments were already taken.

“Ah ... sure, sure. I have some things I need to do in my shop.” Actually Ben couldn’t think of a damn thing, but maybe he could make sawdust out of some 2x4’s or something. Anything was better than staying here in the crossfire.

Ben tried and failed to make a dignified exit to his shop. The woman all waited quietly until they heard a large power tool of some sort start up. Then they again shared looks and started giggling. Giggling turned quickly into howls of laughter until actual tears ran down their faces

“Stop, stop or I’m going to pee myself!” Lizzy gasped, holding a hand up and trying to get her breath back.

“We really shouldn’t tease him like that!” said Sarah with a smirk.

“I know! but it was so much fun!”.said Kelly with a wicked little grin.

With one mind they all stepped to Ben’s small kitchen and arrayed themselves around the table

“You must be Kelly! I’m Sarah.” said Sarah with a warm smile

“And I’m Lizzy” added Lizzy with a grin of her own.

“You all know about me? How? I’ve barely talked to Ben” asked a puzzled Kelly

“I’ve been trying to help Ben out with what’s been happening to him so he mentioned you,” said Lizzy. “You’ve made a huge impact on him already”.

“I knew who you are from Lizzy and I’ve also felt your connection to Ben.” continued Sarah.

“And we also witnessed you shredding the French teacher at school!” Lizzy laughed

“Yeah you were epic! We were on the way out the door ready to protect Ben when you pounced on her. Way to go sis!” laughed Sarah

“Hold up... ‘sis’?” Kelly asked with a puzzled look on her face. “Wait, are you both them?” Kelly sat stunned for a moment remembering her dream. No matter the proof she had already seen, this sealed it. Selu was as real as Kelly herself was. Kelly’s sense of reality did a somersault in her head.

Lizzy and Sarah turned to look at each other and then back to Kelly “Yep, we is them!” laughed Sarah.

“You had a dream didn’t you?” said Lizzy. “We each did as well. Sorry, Sarah and I have had a little time to absorb this whole thing.” she finished after noting the somewhat glazed expression on Kelly’s face.

Lizzy paused for a second. “I mentioned that I was trying to help Ben. I had my aunt who works in biochem start testing one of his shirts. Her initial results indicate that Ben’s body is putting out dozens of different pheromones at rates that should be impossible. She thinks his body is even making enzymes and cellular acid compounds that she’s never even seen before. Net result is that Ben has become or has been made into a sort of sex machine. My aunt also said that he is also profoundly affected and may not be in complete control of himself.” Lizzy finished with an embarrassed giggle.

“Thank god for that or I never would have been able to trip him up.” Sarah added as she pretended to swoon.

“Anyway ... as I was saying before I was so hornily interrupted; this explains why all these women (including us) have been so affected by him. But it doesn’t explain our feelings for him or the dreams.” Lizzy continued.``Or what’s been happening around us.”

“Yep, for example. You looked like you would have happily turned Ms. Hensley into a human pinata. But how did you feel when you saw Lizzy and I here waiting for you and Ben?” said Sarah.

“Mmm I guess I was a little puzzled at first, and then...” Kelly paused for a second to think. “And then I was sort of excited to see you!” Kelly said with a small smile. “I see what you mean, I think. Something was just off about that ho bag French teacher. I just knew she wasn’t for him! But I could feel how each of you genuinely cared for Ben.” Kelly paused and considered the situation for a second, “Wait a second, how did you two get in here? Did Ben already give you a key?” Kelly was almost jealous for a second.

Lizzy and Kelly traded a goofy look, “Uh no. Sarah had a pretty good idea of where Ben was headed and we were just going to wait outside.” said Lizzy

“Then Tom came over and showed me where the hide-a-key was.” finished Sarah.

“Tom? Is he a neighbor?” asked Kelly as Sarah and Lizzy started giggling.

“Uhhh well kinda.” Lizzy said with a grin.

“Actually, he’s the big gray cat that went shooting through the front door like his ass was on fire right after you got here.” Sarah said matter of factly.

“Sorry, I don’t get it.” said a puzzled Kelly

“Yeah his accent is a bit hard to make out sometimes.” Sarah explained then both her and Lizzy burst out in laughter.

“He talks to you?” Kelly said incredulously.

“Yes he talks to me and to Ben although not yet to Lizzy.” confided Sarah

“Wow ... I’d say I don’t believe it but it makes as much sense as anything else today.” said Kelly

“Oh and that’s not all. Show her Sarah” Lizzy chimed in.

“What do you think of this?” Sarah said as she withdrew her claw amulet from her blouse.

“Wow, that is really beautiful! Where could you even get something like that?”

“Now take a pic of it on your phone.” suggested Sarah.

Kelly dug her phone out the back pocket of her jeans and snapped a quick picture of Sarah holding her amulet up.

“Wait, how? Where did it go?” As Kelly pulled up the saved picture on her phone she realized that there was no claw amulet in it, anywhere!

“Haha, yeah it’s kinda freaky but Sarah says only Goddess approved people can see it!” laughed Lizzy. “I can’t even imagine what kind of science it would take to explain that.” Lizzy paused for effect, and began wiggling in her seat like a toddler who just can’t wait for Christmas. “Or this- I have been waiting for the right moment to put this on.” She reached into her pocket and withdrew a small but exquisitely rendered Owl in gold with ruby red eyes on a tiny gold chain. “I found this on my pillow this morning after my dream.”

As Lizzy placed the chain around her head and settled it on her neck, The owl started to pulse with a dim bluish glow. The eyes then started flashing a deep fiery red and the chain itself pulsed blue and suddenly the whole assemblage flashed a brilliant white light and suddenly it all stopped and the owl was again just a pretty piece of jewelry on Lizzy’s delicate neck. Lizzy could feel the power gathered in the pendant and feel the gently approving gaze of Athena as Lizzy accepted her gift and her role.

Kelly and Sarah just stared at Lizzy in shock. Then Kelly shook her head “I ... what the hell was that?!” Kelly reached out to touch the owl on Lizzy’s neck and then snatched her hand back when she felt the surge of power running through it. “This is real, it’s really happening,” she continued with a slightly dazed expression.

“Don’t worry, you’ll get used to it. I can’t even begin to explain what’s happening but the best minds of the last hundred years have posited the existence of multiple dimensions beyond our current ‘reality’ as well as energies that have properties beyond what we can explain or even imagine,” Lizzy finished with a thoughtful look on her face, “I think that we are seeing behind the curtain of our limited reality into whole other realms. You can think of it as ‘magic’ but I think it’s just science that we don’t understand.”

Lizzy’s look of contemplation was suddenly replaced by glee as she realized she had completely surprised her new ‘sisters’ and another thought occurred to her.”Shall we do the smell test Sarah?” Lizzy said

“This sounds kinda gross!” Kelly said skeptically.

“Naw, I think you are going to love it!” grinned Sarah. “Okay gather in everyone” She said as she stood and placed herself between Lizzy and Kelly. They also stood and Sarah wrapped her arms around them both. “Now let’s hug tight and breathe deep!”

They gathered in a tight three way hug and each inhaled deeply.

“Holy shit! We smell goooood!” exclaimed Kelly.

“I know!” said the other two simultaneously.

“Mmmmm imagine if a nice sweaty Ben were the filling in our hug donut right now.” laughed Lizzy.

“That’s not quite the kind of filling I’d be hoping for lil sis!” replied Sarah.

“Trust lil miss horny pants to say that!” said Lizzy

“Ummmm me too!” confessed Kelly with a little hesitation.

“Haha, well I can’t even imagine it. Maybe someday,” sighed Lizzy as they all sat back down. “He doesn’t even think of me that way! And he’s such a goody two shoes. I’m off limits!”

Kelly and Sarah each reached out to touch Lizzy tenderly.

“Don’t worry sis. We got this for you. You’ll see. He’ll be pawing the ground to get between those gorgeous legs of yours before too long!” Sarah said.

“Really, you guys would do that for me?” Lizzy said with a sniff.

“Of course! I would have never thought that I’d be trying to set my man up with another woman, but it’s not the strangest thing that’s happened to me in the last 2 days!” said Kelly.

“Haha, now you’re starting to get it!” said Sarah.

“Uh Kelly. I get the feeling that we are not supposed to share everything in our dreams just yet. But what about you? Did you get a gift as well? said Sarah

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.