Nexus: Foundation - Cover

Nexus: Foundation

Copyright© 2021 by CE Savage

Chapter 13

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Ben is an ordinary guy until he encounters a goat, an old god and some pretty girls that turn his life upside down. Will he and the girls find happiness? Will they save the world together? Where in the hell are all of his t shirts disappearing to? For answers to these and many other questions read on! This is the first story in a series about an unlikely group of ordinary people who find themselves in the middle of an unending war between Light and Darkness.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Military   Restart   School   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Zoophilia   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Magic   Sharing   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Cat-Fighting   Slow  

Tuesday Evening

Sarah’s house

Harborton Washington

Sarah’s last thought before she drifted off to sleep was about how much she missed her Ben. She had worn his t shirt to bed again and his scent was wrapped around her. It wasn’t nearly as good as his arms, but still she could feel him and their connection. She hoped that she’d been able to reassure Ben that what she felt for him was real and not just some unknown effect that was happening to him. Yes his smell made her horny, but it was just a catalyst for what she already felt. Since that one day when she was 14 he had never been far from her mind. She still laughed to herself whenever she remembered the look on his face when a 14 year old her had said ‘yes’ she would marry him. She was going to remind him of that soon. A grin lit her face at the thought as she felt softly into sleep.

A short time later she felt herself swimming back into consciousness, but not quite awake. She knew that if she had tried she couldn’t have moved but she could still sense her surroundings.

“Oh great. Now what, an alien abduction? If those little gray fuckers try to probe me they are gonna get one right up the ass!” Sarah said to herself.

A light tinkling laugh filled her thoughts briefly.

“Yes, you are definitely one of mine” A calming light voice filled her mind.

“Okay, who in the fried chicken are you and what are you doing in my mind?”

“Sorry, daughter. Please pardon the intrusion but it’s vitally important that we talk now. And this is the only way I can manage.” said the voice.

“Umm sorry but you don’t sound anything at all like the egg donor slut nugget that calls herself my mom.”

“No, I am a different sort of mother altogether. I understand the circumstances of your childhood and if I could have made it easier, I would have, but I think your adversity has made you the honorable, loyal and fearless defender that you are.”

As the voice finished speaking an image slowly began coalescing next to her bedside. Sarah gasped as the surreal shape of the most beautiful woman she had ever seen appeared. She had flowing floor length shiny blue black hair, reddish golden skin and glowing emerald green eyes. She was nearly nude, covered only with a brief tiger striped loin cloth. She had a muscular but still feminine figure and carried an odd looking recurved bow with a quiver of glowing arrows at her hip. Sarah could see slightly through the apparition. As she watched, the image shimmered and now it was of a large Bengal Tiger draped casually over a golden throne, but with the same glowing green eyes. Then the image shimmered back into a woman

The apparition continued, “Pardon the theatrics but these are the images that I’ve found come closest to who I am and that still allow humans to understand. I have many names but my oldest name is Waghoba. I am a Guardian.”

“Honored to meet you, I think,” said a stunned Sarah. “Um, why are you here? And how am I your daughter?”.

“I don’t have much time to explain. My duty, my reason for being is to fight for the Light and to protect those who cannot protect themselves. Unfortunately for over a millenia I have had little power on your plane. But your world still needs guardians. So when I can, I seed small pieces of my essence into what you call a Quantum Matrix that modifies the DNA of humans about to be born. I don’t have the power to choose how or where these children are born. The vast majority of them never realize their potential or their purpose. Many more discover their purpose but make the choice not to take the role they were born to. It can be a hard, dangerous path. The changes that my essence has made can help but many who choose to be a Guardian do not live to grow old.”

“I thought that the last couple of days have been weird but now my dreams are taking over the asylum! So you are saying that I’m one of these ‘Guardians’ too?”

“This isn’t a dream daughter. You were born to be a Guardian, but I have discovered that you are much more than even that.”

“This has to do with Ben doesn’t it?”

“Yes, Ben is the catalyst but there are others as well that I can feel being drawn in. Some humans and some other beings that you might know as minor gods are being drawn into a nexus. This started long before you were even born.

“So is Ben a Guardian too?”

“No, but he has been favored by a minor god and is at the center of the nexus. He is in fact responsible for many of the changes you will start to feel soon, if you haven’t already. I believe these changes have greatly boosted what was already built into you.”

“Aha! Magic Cum. I knew it!.”

Sarah didn’t know that a goddess could giggle, but at least this one could. “Haha yes daughter that is one way to put it!”

“Well it explains why I can hear the cat talking and why I’m both hungry and horny constantly. What else?”

“Hmmm the hunger should stop in a few days. The horny, I think you’re stuck with.” The goddess paused, “But you’re not really concerned with that are you?” She smiled again. “I’m not sure of all the changes but I would expect your speed and strength will become even more heightened. You may have heightened senses as well as increased intuition. I think anyone who receives this ‘Magic Cum’ will have some smaller changes also, depending upon whether or not they too have received a blessing from a god.”

“Nah, horny is good. In fact, great. I don’t ever want Ben to do without because I have a ‘headache’” Sarah chuckled. “Okay now what is this whole nexus thingy?”

“I don’t have the strength to stay long enough to explain everything but know this. Since this time began there have been 2 opposing forces at play. One force tries to create and grow all beings into the light until they can transition to a higher plane of existence. The opposing force seeks to seed chaos and destruction and to eventually bring about the destruction of all that is. This would in theory start the cycle from anew, which is their ultimate goal. All beings can choose either side. Most make no choice at all but waver back and forth between the two, The nexus that you are a part of has likely been formed by a power much beyond mine to counterbalance the increasing influence of the Dark. It is feared that without action from a new quarter the Dark could win soon and chaos and darkness would rule on your planet and perhaps spread far beyond that.

“So Ben and I and maybe some others could save the world? Cool!”

“You are so fearless daughter and I’m so proud of you, but be warned it is not likely that all of your group will survive. Ben is the most likely to return to this plane the soonest”

“Not Ben! I will NOT let that happen!” Sarah cried out suddenly, afraid.

“Ben is a catalyst, yes. But he is also a Hero. It is a part of who he is, a part of who he has chosen to be. This is why he needs all of you in the nexus to succeed in the tasks that his fate has given him. Each of you multiplies the strength of the group manyfold. I must ask you daughter, if you accept your role as a Guardian and as a member of this nexus, please support and defend your sisters and your hero husband all you can.”

“Yes, of course. If it means keeping Ben alive, I will do all that I can! Wait, so who are these ‘sisters’?”

“You may have already begun sensing their presence, as well as the presence of those that would bring you all down. I can’t see them clearly and they may not accept their role. Each must freely choose.

“Yes! I knew someone else should be involved with Ben and I. I also felt that another different person would be disastrous for us.” Sarah exclaimed.

“You need to listen to your intuition, daughter and trust yourself. These messages are from the Light and sent only with good reason.”

“What can you tell me about the sisters that I may have coming to help?”

“One I can see is of the earth. She is beautiful, green and growing and full of the healing power of unbounded love. She is very strong and will possibly be supported by another being like me from this plane. Unfortunately, her power is bound by a great wound that must be healed before she can use it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.