The Motorhome Trip - Cover

The Motorhome Trip

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2021 by Harry Bolo

Romantic Sex Story: Some sex, He was travelling to rest his mind, she was running away from separated parents. Two lonely people in a chance meeting from the opposite site of the money spectrum teaching each other.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   .

His name is Keith, age 27, 6 foot and skinny build. By 18 he had finished Uni, yes a genius. Wrote some 15 computer programs and games. Self made billionaire by 22. Had 4 companies running various business. He owned 80% of all stock. He shared 10% with staff and 10% with his parents. Had a mental breakdown at 25. His parents purchased a motorhome and told him to get lost for 3-5 years and rest. So he left home driving around the country.

At this point of time he was in Coolie just as the border closed. Lucky he was on the best side, no infections. He was sitting in the shopping centre looking at people whilst he is eating, he notices a young lady getting frustrated with her small laptop computer. She looked up and connected with Keith eyes. He smiled. Leaving her bag at her table she came over and asked “Do you know anything about computers. I urgently need to see if an email has come in and I just cannot connect or get anywhere please.” with pleading eyes.

Keith smile broaden. She looked about 18, like him skinny, very small boob, a cup, 28, 14 waist, 18 hips, dancer neck and legs. Her light brown hair did need a trim. She was about 3 inches smaller than him. “Get your bags and join me, I’ll have a look for you.” She left the Acer Aspire with him and collected her bags. Sitting down next but not close she look at what he was doing.

She asked “Do you want those chips?” part of his left over meal.

Turning to really look at her “You hungry?”

She dropped her head replying, “Yes, I want to see if my money has come into my account to get some food.”

He pulled our a $20 note and gave if to her. “Whilst I look at your laptop get me a flat white coffee and use the rest of the money to get something for yourself. No sugar please.” She smiled at him and went to get two coffees and a large salad sandwich. Returning with her meal, Keith continued to find the problems. First thing was removing the files from the desktop into her documents. Doing a quick scan he noticed it was extremely slow, too slow. She ate her food slowly. Sipping his coffee whilst waiting for the processes to finish. He rebooted the laptop and got her to enter the password. He found she had used up the possible internet usage at this location. Checking the files on the hard drive under DOS, he discovered some virus files. He finished his second coffee just as she finished her coffee and sandwich. He told her of the result. She looked really down.

“I’m Keith, who are you, may I asked?” he enquired.

“Sorry, I’m Kass, short for Kassandra with a K. I’m travelling around the country, with the lock down it’s making it hard to move or get lifts. What do you do?”

He smiled at her “I’m travelling around as well, Had a breakdown a few years ago, so my parents told me to travel around, rest and see how the people and country lives.”

Finally she smiled. A beautiful smile “Kindred spirits then. I’m the opposite, I ran away from home. Would you like some company for a while. I’ve been living in a commune near Nimbin and left it three weeks ago because I would not allow any males to use me. If you can understand. They all used drugs and I did not. That did not go down well with them either.” She pulled out her drivers licence. “This is my ID for you to check me out.” He noticed she was 22 years old.

Keith smiled and showed his licence “So you are 22, that’s good to know. I was wondering if you were 18 plus.”

Smiling again “Thank you, yes it does fool a few people and I have used it to my advantage sometimes. I follow my father build and mum’s hair. Yes I was a gymnast then a dancer. What do you do, I noticed you seem to know your way around computers.”

Keith replied “I do computer programming, but I’m taking a few years out to recharge my brain. I’ll be back in a minute.” He left, she watched him go into the toilet. On returning he ordered two more large coffees a few cakes/biscuits. Returning with a tray he sat at the table and gave her a coffee together with a selection of cakes. She took the smallest cake. He took the smarty biscuit and they continued chatting and getting to know each other. He offered her more and she eat another. After they finished their coffee He opened her laptop again and tried to log on. Nope.

Keith just felt ‘happy and comfortable’ being with Kass. A feeling he has never experienced before and did not know what to do about it. He asked “Where are you sleeping tonight?”

She looked away like in shame “Well if I have funds, at the youth hostel, otherwise on the beach again. What about you, will you share a room with me?”

Keith smiled “Well first thing is lets get you on line.” He stood up and held out his hand, she stood and held his hand and shouldered her pack.

Going over the road, round the back of the shops there was a motorhome. She looked at it. “Now that is the way to travel Keith. Your own wheels, own bed, possibility own shower and bathroom. Where is your car?”

Keith smiled “Sorry, don’t have a car,” he opened the motorhome “this, is my vehicle. Would you like to come in and see it?”

She stood there looking, “This is yours?”

Keith feeling she might be frighten replied “My Mum and Dad got it for me to travel around after my breakdown. You, if you enter, will be the second person to come in. Please enter!”

She removed her backpack and entered. He placed her backpack on the baggage shelf. Looking through a low cupboard he grabbed a bag that contained a two year old 14” screen laptop. Sitting at the table, he plugged in the old laptop then opened it. It still worked. He created a new account for Kass. Rebooting he opened the Kass account. Passing on the laptop he asked “You should be able to log onto your email account and check what you need to check.”

Kass looked at him and the laptop still amazed at the motorhome “Thank you Keith.”

Looking at her emails she found she needed to call into the Centrelink office for ID. Her shoulders dropped. Keith asked “OK?”

“No, more paperwork needed. I have to go to their office. I’ll find the local one and make an appointment. The local was Palm Beach, you have to attend to make an appointment to be seen.

Keith stated “We will go tomorrow, Put your bag on the floor and laptop away. I’ll find us a place to stay tonight. He closed the door and drove away along the highway. They found the Centrelink office then saw a motel the other side of the shops. Calling into the motel he booked a room for 3 nights asking for a ground floor unit where he could park his motorhome. He backed the vehicle towards the unit.

On entering the unit it was basic. Small table, two easy chairs, TV and a queen bed. Keith smiled “Kass I have one request, can I shower first, then you can take your time to shower and I’ll dare say wash your hair?”

Kass smiled “Yes but be quick, don’t take all of the hot water.” then laughed. Keith collected some clean clothes. Showered, shaved, then without thinking walked out naked to get dressed. Kass was sitting in the easy chair sorting her clothes. She smiled at his nakedness.

Kass took her clothes towards the bathroom, Keith asked “What are you doing with your clothes?”

She replied “I’m going to wash them.”

He took them from her, “We will go to a laundromat tomorrow, just pamper yourself tonight. I have a few clothes that need washing as well.” She smiled at him. He noted the age and condition of them. Later they went out to the pub for dinner and a drink. Back at the motel Keith undressed and moved into the bed. Kass kinda looked scared.

Keith, laying on his back, stated “The choice is yours, I do not push myself on ladies.” Kass undressed and got into the bed naked. They looked at each other Keith kissed her forehead and put his arm around her. He just held her. She moved closer to him and put her arm across his chest. After some 5 minutes both were asleep.

When he woke up in the morning Kass was spooning him. He enjoyed the feeling of her body close to his. He slowly moved away to use the toilet. He came back in to see she had rolled over to the other side. He decided to get back into bed and spoon her. She woke up about 10 minutes later. She could feel Keith holding her. She sigh in contentment. She moved out to the toilet. Keith had moved onto his back. Kass rejoined him in bed and moved to cuddle him.

They began some small talk until the 7.30 alarm went off. They dressed when breakfast arrived. Enjoying the meal they walked down to the Centrelink office. Being the third people there, they were let in at 8.30. They were met by Peter. He had a quick look at her file and asked for her to wait. Peter was relieved from front desk at 9 and called Kass to his desk. He went through everything and fixed a lot of errors. He apologised for the departments errors. She produced her ID and bank details. He explained due to her being homeless she would need to log on to the system every fortnight to process payment. He would not put her on job seeker for 12 months due to the department stuffing her up. Payment would be made in 48 hours in lieu of 24 because of the new system. If it does not come through, let me know by coming in and asking for me. She started to cry. And stated quietly “I have no money for anything.”

Keith stated “Kass don’t worry, I’ll feed you until your money comes through.” She held him in relief. They said a big thank you to Peter. Keith put his arm around Kass as they left. She rested her head on his shoulder.

Returning to the motel they collected their laundry. Keith drove to Stocklands. There he put his motorhome in the back parking area over the drain. He opened the grey water tank to drain out. In the camping shop he purchased 2 warm jackets, 2 rain coats and hats. Some pairs of trekking shoes and wool socks and a new slightly larger back pack. They put their purchases in the home and walked over to the actual shopping centre. Inside they had lunch. Walking into Big W. They collected some new clothes for the both of them including underwear, shirts, shorts, tops, skirts for her etc. Kass stated “I’ll pay you back when I get my monies Keith.” He did not reply pretending he was looking at some other items. All items were paid by his credit card.

Walking out of the shop Kass held Keith hand. Back at the motorhome Keith checked the tank was empty and closed the drain valve. Driving to the shell servo he filled up with fuel then moved to the water and air pressure gauge. He used his short hose to fill his internal water tanks. He checked the tyre pressure including the spare. He needed to waste time so he could fill up with water. As soon as the water overflowed he removed his hose. Some servo don’t mind, others object so he learnt to be careful. This servo did not complain. They returned to the motel. Keith was happier he was fuelled up and ready to leave. Inside the motel room Kass collected the dockets for the goods he purchased for her. She left them on the table. He, without her seeing, moved them into the bin under the table. He also put her old clothes in the bin, this Kass did see and was happy it happened.

That evening they walked to the surf club for dinner. The food was really good. Walking along the surf in the late evening Kass was in a dream world. They walked hand in hand. A cool wind gusted. Keith put his arm around Kass. She turned and kissed him. Not a peck but a deep tongue in mouth french kiss. He pulled Kass into his body. They walked back to the motel arm in arm.

Inside the motel they undressed and got into bed. She rolled him onto his back and straddled his body holding his semi hard cock between her legs. He was getting harder and harder as she moved back and forth over it. They were kissing and rubbing their hands over each other body. Kass reached between her legs and move his cock into her pussy. She rode him, he moved his hands onto her boobs gently rolling them and teasing her nipples. As he could feel himself building up ready to cum they rolled over so he could pump deep within her pussy. She moaned as she came which set him off. He shot a load deep within her pussy. She had wrapped her legs around him and now would not let go. Finally rolling onto their side they fell asleep.

The next morning they woke up with the alarm and breakfast arriving. Naked, Keith collected the breakfast and they enjoyed the meal, naked. They moved back onto the bed and just held each other.

Around 9.30 they dressed and went for a walk around the area and beach. They entered a hair dressers and both got a haircut, Keith paid by card. They had lunch at the surf club again and just got to know each other. They came from the opposite ends of life. The only item Keith did not mention was his wealth. He had his gut full of money hungry people. The major reason for his breakdown. As they had walk the whole beach between the rivers they dined at another surf club. Walking back to the motel again they were arm around each other.

Arriving at their room they had some water and entered bed naked. This time Keith took the lead and mounted Kass. She was really pleased with his gentle ways until the speed up. She was encouraging him to go faster and faster, she had two orgasms and hit the peak on the third as he shot his cum deep within her. They fell asleep again until 7.30 on the breakfast call.

They showered and entered the motorhome. Kass logged on and found her money was in. She was very happy. Keith just smiled at her, he had never been in the situation of having no funds. Sitting opposite each other over the table, he closed down the old laptop. He asked “I have really enjoyed your company, I am going north west today out to Longreach to check out the museums. Would you like to come with me, please.”

Kass looked into his eyes, she could see the truth and that he really wanted her to be with him. She smiled “That would be nice, yes, I would like that. If I am too much for you I only ask that you drop me off at a servo please.”

Keith really smiled and she could see the happiness in his eyes. He lent over the table and kissed her, she responded. He checked the route and the onboard supply list. He cursed, He had forgotten to open the reserve fuel tank. He only had one of three tanks filled. He planned to fill up at a diesel stop on the way.

They put together a list of supplies needed. Calling over to Cole’s supermarket they filled up on food items, mainly cans, bottles and packet items. He did tell Kass there was not a large fridge/freezer area. Kass stocked up on some female items she desperately needed. She did not see the total costs as he requested she get them a large coffee. It came to over $500. They walked the trolley over to the motel and placed everything away in cupboards and draws. Doing a final check of the motel room they paid their account and set off on the journey. Time was on their side.

Their first stop was a major servo about 45 minutes after they left the motel. Keith filled up his long range tanks, Kass went to get some very large flat white coffees. Just as Keith arrived and paid for the fuel and coffee. Three scruffy guys came in one stated “Lets see if we can find some pussy for the journey.”

Kass froze and held Keith. She took a peek over his shoulder and recognised the three males. She asked Keith “Please can we go back to the motorhome.” Keith grabbed the coffees and walked with Kass keeping her face in towards him. In the home she stated as she closed the curtains “They are from the retreat” looking out she recognised three vehicles “they are probably on their way to sell drugs.”

Keith got Kass to sit and turned on the monitoring TV. The motorhome was under constant monitoring with six cameras. She pointed out the people and then recognised three vehicles from the retreat. Keith had worked with the police before and Skype into a high level person he knew. They greeting him with friendship. When he passed on the info about the drugs another high ranking office joined them. He passed on a copy of his surveillance tapes including cars/vans and people. Kass then stated “They always know when its safe to transport because the have contacts in the drug squad.” This did not go down well. They thanked Keith for the info and would deal with it. He left the problem with them.

They drove towards Toowoomba and using the new bypass kept going for over two hours. Keith asked Kass to boil some water. When it boiled they pulled over in an unofficial parking area outside Jondaryan. They parked near some bushes. Kass went out for a walk to stretch her legs. Keith went to make the coffee. He heard a scream then someone said check the vehicle for anyone else. He saw a gun enter the doorway, just as a face appeared it collected a kettle full of boiling water. Keith grabbed the gun before the person could pull the trigger. It screamed. That was the signal for Kass to jump up and drop her body weight on the guy holding her. She landed on the top of his foot and she push her head backwards into the tip of his nose. That forced the bone in the nose to break and made it way into his brain. It let go of Kass. The other guy collected a dancers reaction leg between his legs then a knee into his face knocking it out. The forth guy started to swing a chain and moved towards Kass. Keith took aim and shot the guy in the voice box. He fell over flat on his face.

Keith saw movement in the bushed. He called them out. It was two local abo’s. They came out arm in the air. One said “Don’t shoot mister, we just want their bikes. They left a bag behind the Silky Oak, you have that, we have the bikes OK?”

Keith smiled, Kass got the bag. They drag the bikes into the treeline, Keith told the boys to strip the clothes off and keep anything they want including any monies. He got a garbage bag for them to take the clothes and footwear away. Keith checked the bag and found money in it. He placed that in the motorhome. They cleared the area, the two kids put on a bike helmet and between them took the four bikes away over the open fields.

Keith drove back down the highway until he found a place he could turn back North West without leaving tyre marks. Some five minutes later they passed by the area and they could not see anything. Neither had any traffic passed them. They continued on into Dalby and stayed overnight in a caravan park. On the news that evening was the drug bust by highway police on the coast with bail being refused as they lied on their border passes. Kass looked at Keith and smiled.

Keith edited his travel tapes and removed the incident with the bikes. He knew the tapes could be used both ways. That night in bed they made love. They were getting closer from being sexual mates to becoming lovers with sex.

The next morning, whilst in bed, Keith asked “Where did you learn self defence? Your actions in bring down those two guys was amazing?”

Kass smiled “In dancing, one of our older girls was attacked one night. The club got someone to train us all in self defence against both male and female attackers. Talking about yesterday, you had a lucky shot?”

Keith smiled “Nope I aimed for the throat and voice box. I am a master marksman in shooting. I don’t aim to kill, I aim to mane and leave them with a memory. In his case it will never being able to speak again. Noticed the boys whacked them using the stones over their knee caps. That will really slow them down in the future if they can ever walk properly again.” They cuddled and with his morning hard on, they made love again.

At the cafe they had breakfast, the local news was covering the naked men found in a local overnight campsite and refusal to assist local police. All four were taken to the major hospital in Brisbane due to the serious injuries. They put it down to local outlaw bike club rivalry.

Keith and Kass continued onward to Longreach. They had at least a 10 hour straight drive. They decided to drive no more that four hours and stop to look at local sights. So it was three days before the arrived in Longreach. They spent their times in local towns and open tourist spots. They slept in the home, making love in various ways. Their love was growing stronger and they were becoming more mindfully aware of each other. Kass also did part of the driving to give Keith a break. Kass actually enjoyed the driving of the home. As they now called their vehicle.

Arriving in Longreach they stayed at the local Motor Inn. They spent fours days looking around the sights of Longreach including the air museum, Stockman’s Hall of fame, etc, they went on the Thompson river cruise. On the cruise Kass got talking to another girl Lyn, who was similar build but very suntanned. She was a Jillaroo on a farm property, an hour north of Cloncurry. She was taking a few days off and collecting some special supplies.

That evening, in the pub, it was a loud affair with some drovers having an evening of fun. Lyn saw them eating and asked to join. Keith agreed. Lyn stated she knew a few of the drovers as her farmstead had used them to deliver live cattle. She did not want to be a part of their night. They had just delivered a few thousand head of cattle for fattening up and had been paid.

After talking for a while, well the girls talking with Keith not saying much. They heard a loud bang outside. One of the drovers called out “Anyone here driving a beat up red ute?”

Lyn replied “Yes.”

The drover replied “Well it’s a flat ute now. That truck just rolled on top of it with a JBC.
They walked out to the ute. Kass took about 10 pictures of Lyn’s ute. She looked at Keith, “Well I’m stuffed in getting home now?”

Keith asked “When do you need to get home?”

Lyn replied “By Monday. We have a feral problem to deal with.”

The police arrived and took details and arranged for the necessary tow trucks to clean up. Lyn returned inside to Keith and Kass.

Kass stated “If you cannot get a vehicle to get home, Keith and I are willing to take you!”

She looked at them “It’s about 7 hours north from here I live on a farm property, Won’t that be out of your way?”

Kass smiled “Not really, we have not decided where to go from here. Keith and I are just travelling around the state.”

Keith asked “What is the feral problem?”

Lyn replied “Bloody wild pigs. We believe we have over a thousand now and we have not been getting the interstate hunters arriving to deal with them.”

Keith smiled. “Yes we will take you home and I could help with the shooting. It’s been a while since I have had target practice. I do have 5 rifles just need to get some ammunition. The cost will be some grub. We have our own accommodation.”

They agreed to meet at the motel for breakfast, then supplies.

The next morning Lyn met and showed them the best places for supplies. Keith got some 3,000 rounds. Lyn put her supplies into the home and they agreed to leave in the morning.

Driving north pass Cloncurry they continued on for another 90 minutes before turning off for a 30 minute drive over the country dusty road to the farmhouse. Well they were both surprised at the condition of the farmhouse. It looked old and weather beaten outside, but inside it was fitted out to luxury. All the modern amenities. Lyn introduced them to her parents Sam and Sammy. They smiled on Lyn introducing their names then really laughed at Keith and Kass name being the same letter. It broke the ice with them all and sat down to a real country dinner. Lyn insisted they stay in the farmhouse and not their motorhome.

The next morning Keith got out his rifles, stripped, cleaned and re-oiled them. Sam watched him and when called for breakfast he stated “Well Keith knows his guns.”

Lyn smiled “Wow Keith you must have done a brilliant job for dad to remark.”

Keith smiled. “Do you have a practice range so I can calibrate them. It been a while since I have used them.”

Sam replied “Pick a tree, any tree except Sammy fruit trees.”

Kass looked in surprise. Lyn asked “Ever used a rifle or shotgun Kass?”

Kass replied “No, never, Is it safe to shoot around here?”

They all laughed Sammy answered “It’s hundreds of miles to the neighbour, so yes it’s safe. Out here you learn to use guns to protect yourself from feral animals and snakes.”

Lyn replied “Don’t worry Kass I’ll teach you. I bet dad would like to go out with Keith and get a few feral ones close by that have been trying to eat our veg garden.”

Sam smiled ‘You bet I am and lets see if Keith is any good in shooting. We will be back for lunch ladies.”

Keith and Sam took the beat up open ute. They drove for about ten minutes close to one of their water holes. Inside the fence were around twenty feral pigs. Keith pulled out his rifle and from the ute killed 16 pigs. Sam looked at Keith “You a marksman or something?”

Keith smiled “Not something.” Before lunch they shot over 50 pigs and 4 boars. They loaded the boars and some 10 large pigs into the ute. They left the rest for the birds.

Returning home for lunch Sam called out to the girls “Get your asses out here and strip these pigs.”

When Sammy and Lyn saw the haul. Lyn asked “Who out shot who?”

Sam replied “Keith did, four to my one. He is a bloody good marksman. Good find daughter.”

After Lunch the girls stripped, cut, sliced the pigs and boars. They showed Kass on how the job was done and warned about the pitfalls. Keith and Sam went for another drive to another major feral area. Between the two of them they shot around 200 pigs and some 100 hares (rabbits) Both are a major feral problem in the outback. They arrived back just as the ladies had finished having a shower from the afternoon food preparation. Kass had never seen a cold room the size of a normal lounge room. Inside the cold room was pork, beef, rabbits and other cold cuts. The offal was buried in a shallow area near the Veg garden compost. They did not bring back any feral animals. That night they all enjoyed a nice BBQ with fresh thick pork chops.

The following morning Keith, Sam, Lyn and Kass went out in the ute. Keith shot two boars and let the others shoot the pigs. He watched Kass not shoot anything. The gun went off but the bullets did not hit anything. When they drove over to see the kills. Keith took Kass and showed her how to hold the rifle correctly to her shoulder, breath and pull the trigger. She attempted to shoot a small tree and missed on 8 shots. Keith tried with the rifle and readjusted the sights. This time Kass shot the tree twice in four shots. Kass was very happy with shooting a tree but not a live animal. Kass asked to drive and let the experts shoot. Well Kass could easily drive the ute over the open ground around the scrub. With three shooters the feral killing was successful. A rough count for the day was around 600 head of pigs and 300 rabbits. They did not collect any for storage as they were now full.

Arriving back at the farm house just after 1pm they sat down for a good feed. Sammy was very happy to hear of the kills. Sam asked Keith if he would like to look at another area that afternoon to check on any feral activity. They left the girls in the house.

As they drove along the fence line Sam told Keith about his cranky neighbour and the reason he is checking the area now. They did not find much feral damage on Sam’s side of the fence but the other side was decimated. As they came near the other property home the cranky neighbour came out and for once had a chat. Ian mentioned he had the property listed for $12m but he was willing to accept $8m as his health is not good and he has no kids. He asked Sam if he wanted to buy. Sam mentioned he did not have the funds. He would like the property but could not afford his price. Keith walked away for a few minutes and rang his dad. They confirmed he had $8m available in cash holdings. Keith walked back to Sam. He asked “If I purchased the land in our names, would you manage it and share any profit at 50%?”

Sam looked at Keith “Your saying if you got the land you want me to manage with my property and share the profits 50/50?”

Keith smiled “Yes, I know nothing about farming, but I do know about good people and the share would only be on this side of the property, not your current holdings.”

Sam replied astonished “Yes, sure. Our property is around the same size, he has the advantage of more water access. Yes Keith.” They shook hands. Keith said to Ian “I’m willing to buy your property for $8m lock, stock and barrel. Are you willing to sell to us?”

Ian put his hand over the fence and shook Keith and Sam hand “Sold for $8milion as is.”

Keith rang his dad and told them about the sale. Keith dad took the details of the sale and their information. They agreed on a settlement of Friday week at the bank in Cloncurry.

On the drive back Keith got Sam to pull over. “Sam I have a problem and I need your help. I am worth a few dollars but Kass is not aware, so can I ask you not to mention the purchase to anyone including your wife and daughter yet. We can go there tomorrow morning just the two of us, and do some major shooting, it will give you the chance to look over the full property.”

Sam looked at Keith and could see the look of help. “Sure I’ll not say anything but how are we going to do the settlement next week, with the border closed?”

Keith replied “Dad will solve that minor issue. I just don’t want Kass to find out I am rich yet. The reason for my mental breakdown was the money hungry people around me. My so called friends that disappeared when I cut off funding. Kass has always needed to watch every penny she got and I somehow love being with her. She is teaching me respect with and for money something I have never experienced before. I feel, at present if she found out she would leave me and I don’t want to loose her.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.