Her Birthday Gift Ao - Cover

Her Birthday Gift Ao

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2021 by Harry Bolo

Young Adult Sex Story: A short story on a birthday girl getting the gift she wanted from her father.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

It was her birthday and she was going to collect the birthday gift she wanted. Saturday morning 5am daddy was still asleep. She went to toilet, changed into her short nightie, without the panties on and climbed into daddy’s bed. Mummy had left him all alone for the last two years and no one knew where she was. Today she was going to make daddy her man. She slipped under the bed clothes and felt his hard cock. Not only was it hard, it was a long one.

She had been watching some movies that her daddy had downloaded from the internet about daddy and daughters having sex. Using her hairbrush and a can of deodorant, she had busted her hymen a few months ago. Because of the blood, the female doctor had put her on the pill or more exactly an injection every few months. She thought she had been playing with other school boys.

She sucked and licked daddy’s cock, pulling back on the foreskin. It was a nice and warm feeling. Daddy moaned in pleasure. His cock seemed to get harder inside her mouth. She decided to roll him onto his back. That was easy. She straddled his body and holding his cock she slipped it into her now hot and wet pussy. She was amazed the amount of wetness coming from her pussy. Slipping down onto his cock, this time, she moaned in pleasure. She moved slowly up and down on his cock a few times, each time feeling it going deeper into her pussy and widening her up. Daddy was now thrusting into her in an automatic reaction. His cock was swelling up inside her pussy.

Then it hit, she felt the buildup of her cum and bounced on daddy’s cock, Daddy woke up just as his cock shot his cum deep within his daughter pussy. He could not stop his actions and she would not stop her actions they collapsed on the bed and hugged each other.

He kissed his daughter fully on the lips “Happy birthday daughter, have you got the present you wanted?”

She kissed his back pushing her tongue inside his mouth “Not yet daddy, I’m hopping to have 10 more of these session today, now can I lick your cock clean of our cum?”

He kissed her “Only if I eat the cream pie in your pussy?”

She turned around and sat her pussy on his face like in one of the daddy/daughter movies and she sucked and licked the cream spunk and juices from his cock, balls and ass area.

He yelled out “I’m cumming” She quickly sucked all of his cum into her mouth and swallowed the lot. To her, it was very tasty. Turning around they kissed and fell asleep for another hour.

From that day they slept together like husband and wife.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.