Bad Timing - Cover

Bad Timing

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Cassie's uncle comes to visit, and he's given Cassie's bedroom, so when the time is right, Cassie visits him. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Illustrated   .

Uncle Ray was visiting. Mom’s little brother. Ha, not so little—he must be nearly seven feet. I was pretty sure he thought I was sexy, even though I’m only 14 and not quite five feet, even though he was my uncle. I definitely thought he was sexy. Saturday dinner we kind of flirted. He asked me about boyfriends. Not yet.

Sunday morning Uncle Ray slept in. As always, Mom and Dad went to church. I told them I’d better stay home in case Uncle Ray needed anything. I tapped on his door and opened it. He was standing next to the bed. Bent over it, pulling up the covers. Just wearing boxers. “Thanks for making my bed,” I said. “Is this a bad time?”

“Is this your room?” he said. “I didn’t know.”

“Yeah, cuz as usual my pig brother left his room a total mess when he went back to college, so you got mine and I’m stuck in his.”

“Sorry, he said. It’s very comfy. Your bed.”

“Aren’t you going to turn around?”

He turned around. His boner bowed the front of his boxers. So big! I’d wondered about that.

“How come it’s so big?” I pointed needlessly.

“Cuz I was thinking about you.” He grinned.

“Can I touch it?” I stepped close. My fingers traced up the bowed front, and the penis head popped above the waistband. I was hoping it would. The cap looked like a mushroom, except for the slit. “Oh!” I touched the slit. A touch of slipperiness. I smoothed it over the smooth cap. Circles and circles. More slipperiness seeped out. “Can I see the rest of it?”

Please Wait while image loads

He tugged down his shorts. The boner bobbled. My hand cradled his balls. Soft. Warm. Tender. So different from anything I’d ever felt before. I squeezed. Gently. “Is this where the cum comes from?” “Oh Cassie,” he moaned. I squeezed a little harder. He stepped back. I pushed him. He fell back onto the bed. In practically a single move I stripped off my shirt and followed him. His dick was sticking straight up. I couldn’t quite get my fingers around it. I stroked the shaft. Slowly. Gently. Each time I got to the top, more moisture welled up from the slit. “Touch me here,” he said, showing me the place.

“Now lick.”

I licked. His balls. The stalk. The cap.

“Now suck.”

Please Wait while image loads

I sucked from the side first, my tongue stroking the special spot. “Oh Cassie,” he moaned again. I captured the head in my mouth. I sucked and stroked. His body jerked. I kept firm. His cum filled my mouth. Jolt after jolt. Some of it seeped out. I swallowed some. I nursed until he was small and soft. Then more and he was big and stiff and strong again, and I wanted to feel it inside of me, his cock and his cum, but I could hear my parents’ car on the drive, so I scampered back to my room.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.