Beach Meeting the New Wife - Cover

Beach Meeting the New Wife

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2021 by Harry Bolo

Young Adult Sex Story: A young beach teaser who was after my body, not my money, resulted in a period of sexual exploits for the three of us.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Mother   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   .

I was sitting on the sand, against the fence, on my towel dressed in short Speedo swimmers away from the beach flag area. A young girl walked passed, some three times. Each time pulling up her bikini bottoms tighter and tighter. On the final walk pass she smiled at me as she showed her camel toe. I smiled at her.

She came towards me asking “Are you a sexy man and do you like me?”

I moved my legs showing a tent in my Speedo’s. She smiled and her nipples popped through her bikini top. I got harder watching her body action. She turned around and walked away wiggling those hips. What a teaser.

She returned some 5 minutes later holding a towel and hand in hand with what I thought was her sister. They moved their towels either side to me. “Tina tells me you got a hard cock on seeing her walking about.”

I looked at her “Its a two way street, the way she was walking and pulling her bikini pants tighter and tighter and I did enjoy the camel toe. Your not trying to trap me are you?”

“No” she replied. The younger one put her hand on my leg near my swimmers.

“Well your sister is friendly.” I replied.

“My daughter has a fixation on sex lately and due to her small size most people run away. You did not, would you like to come to our room in the resort?”

“What about you?” I put my hand on her leg and she opened her legs moving my hand very close to her crutch.

“I could as well, I like to watch and check Tina is safe. Jill is my name.”

“Hi I am Bill.” Looking at both girls.

My cock was hard and Tina grabbed it smiling finally saying “Mum it’s a thick one, goody.”

I looked at Jill “Yes she has had some of the surfers and they all seem to have pencil dicks.”

Tina butted in “Yea, all thin and not long. Yours feel good. Can we go back to our room please?”

We walked towards the resort. Going up in the lift Tina was moving about and rubbing against me. Jill just smiled at me. As soon as we were in the room and the door closed Tina pulled down my swimmers. Dropping to her kneed she put the purple bulb into her sweet mouth. I grabbed Jill and kissed her. With my wandering hands I slid them into her bikini pants and rubbed her clit. Her legs opened and she moved closer to me making my hand travel further under with my fingers entering her juicy pussy. She moaned in pleasure.

Tina stood and tried to pull me to her bedroom when I heard 5 car door slams. I stopped them and walked to the window. There were 3 police vehicles outside with two surfers pointing to our room.

Tina said “It’s those pencil dicks.”

Thinking it was a setup, I asked Tina “Stay in your bikini, go to bed and pretend to sleep. Do not move unless it’s one of us OK.” She looked at me and agreed.

I stripped Jill’s clothes and mine throwing them on the floor from the door to her room. “Now let’s fuck, you on top.”

Jill, without question mounted me, then asked “What?”

“Someone has complained about me walking away with you, and with the speed of them being here now, They are looking for someone.” I replied whilst I was being fucked by that hot sexy no hair pussy. I grabbed her tits and put nail indents into them when there was a knock on the door and it opened.

A large female inspector burst into the room. Jill screamed and I put my hand over her mouth I asked “What the Hell!!!”

The female inspector (Unusual rank of this job) demanded “Where is the child?”
Jill replied “Shut your gob, be quiet, she is asleep copper.” We got out of bed naked and stood in the doorway. Jill had her hand on my cock gentling rubbing me to keep it hard. The young female constable behind her smiled and her nipples popped through her uniform. Jill noticed and squeezed my cock in appreciation. “She in in the other room.” The young constable looked into the room confirming she was still in her bikini and asleep. Tina was sort of deep breathing snoring.

Jill demanded “What the hell is going on? Am I not allow a cock on my holiday?”

The Inspector asked “What is your name?” looking at me.

“Bill Peach, who are you and your warrant?” I asked

“No warrant, complaint from two surfers saying you were having sex with a minor!” she replied.

Jill mentioned “Not that acne face, brown hair git and another lanky boy with a surfboard tattoo on his right arm?”

The female constable replied “Yes, how do you know?”

Jill looked at her in pretend anger “I found those two boys fucking my 13 year old daughter in the male toilets across from the surf club yesterday. She called them pencil dicks.”

The constable replied “Why did you not report it?”

Jill replied “My daughter asked me not too. She saw them later on the beach with some other young girls. So she went up to the girls and told them about their pencil dicks. The boys stormed off in anger. One of the girls did mention they were 19 years old. She got her revenge on them. And no it’s not the first time I have found her having sex with boys. Now do you mind leaving us so I can have this stud before she wakes up!”

They left the room. I got Tina out of her room and we went to the window. We saw the young constable talk to the boys and they went away with them.

Tina stripped off her bikini and laid on the bed, legs wide open asking “Now can I get fucked please?” I walked over, yes I was still hard and kissed that wet juicy pussy. I entered slowly, then put my arms around her and flipped her on top of me. My weight was going to be too much for her to carry. I called Jill over. With Tina on my cock and Jill on my mouth. We just got ourselves off with pure sexual relief. We all came together. What an experience. We laid on the bed in sexual relief.

After some ten minutes there was a knock on the door. I grabbed Tina and her swimmers and pushed her to her room. She realised what I was doing and quickly but quietly closed her door. Jill opened the front door naked. It was the manager with a bottle of sparkling wine as an apology for the police. Jill said “Take it away. I don’t drink wine, spirits nor beer.” and closed the door. We waited for a minute then laughed. We had a shower together then sat out on the balcony naked.

Tina moved her chair next to me and started to play with my cock. It responded in kind. Jill started to play with her pussy looking at Tina. I asked “How long are you girls staying here?”

Tina replied “As long as I can have your cock in me one way or another.” We laughed.

Jill answered “We have 2 more days then moving on further north for the holidays, why?”

I smiled “Well, instead of paying for this place, would you like to come and stay at mine. I live on my own and have a five bedroom house overlooking the water and a private pool?”

Tina replied “Yes please mum say yes.”

I mentioned “Lets dress for lunch and I’ll show you my place.” Tina ran into her room and put on a dress. Nothing else. Jill told her to put on some undies. Sad faced she did.

Jill dressed in a blouse tied at the waist. No bra and a short blue skirt with a light blue thong. It was fucking sexy looking. I took them, in my car, to my home. It overlooks the river and surf beach facing north. As soon as Tina saw the look she asked “Mummy please say yes?”

I looked at her “Yes I do own this, a good buy from a couple who built it but could not stand the heat with the north facing the day’s sun.”

Jill looked at Tina. “You have to do chores if we do stay here and no bring anyone without Bill’s permission. Understand?”

Tina looked at her mum “Yes mum, I promise to do as requested”

Jill smiled “Are you sure Bill?”

I replied “Yes, I like you both and I, well, yes, I’ll enjoy your company.”

Jill smiled at Tina “Yes we will accept.”

Tina hugged her mum then hugged me making me hard. She rubbed her boobs into my hard cock. Bloody teaser. We drove back to the resort, had lunch then Jill checked out whilst Tina sat in the car with me. She drove out and followed me home. Parking her car in the garage next to mine.

I took the two of them to the shops and we stocked up on food items for the next week or so. Returning home I showed them where everything was placed. Jill only drank tea or coffee. She mentioned if she has a drink she goes wild. So after the birth of Tina she stopped drinking. I smiled, saying I might serve her an Irish Coffee one night. She did not know what that drink was. She did make some tea whilst Tina went into the pool naked enjoying herself.

As we sat naked in the pool area. Jill found out my secret. I had a powerful pair of binoculars that I could see the beach with. She smile at me saying “Um you like to watch as well I see.”

I smiled and showed her the house pool some three streets from me “That girl loves to play with her toys, out in the pool area, but when her partner get home she is so prim and proper. If he is around she is in a very conservative swimwear. He’s not around, she is playing with herself naked, Nice body, lousy attitude. Seen her around and tried to talk but she is too good for us commoners. Now that red house, he has older ladies and loves to watch them playing with other ladies. They don’t realise I can see them, they however cannot see me here.”

Jill smiled “Very nice setup. Do you mind if I use them to look around.”

I replied “Yes and No. Yes you can use but you must tell me what you find. If not then No you cannot use.” I was smiling.

Jill laughed at me “OK full details it is you pervert. Just like me. I love being a pervert and playing with myself. My former husband never knew I enjoyed it. He was a petrol head.”

I asked “You said former, he’s not around?”

Jill looked sad “No killed in a motor accident. Bled to death. He was taking a blond chubby girl home from a race and she bit his cock off as he came and missed the corner. They peeled the car from the tree. His cock was deep in her throat. He enjoyed the young girls. I was accepting of his ways. He was the only one who admitted he fucked me on the night I got drunk and wild. He proposed when he found out I was pregnant. Tina sort of remembers him.”

Tina came up behind me then, with her wet cold body sat on my semi hard cock. She made me jump So I held her and went into the pool. Jill laughed. Tina was spluttering, with the shock of re entering the pool and not holding her breath. I held her in the water. Looking at Tina then sideways to her mother. We got out of the pool and cuddled her. She screamed with our coldness. We all laughed. I got three towels and we dried ourselves. I noticed Tina was getting pink, asking “Have you finished swimming for the day, you are getting pink?” It was around 4.30pm.

Jill stated “Yes she has. Tina you know.”

Tina looked at me “Yes I have why?”

I stated “Come inside and I’ll put some lotion on you. Once on you cannot go back outside unless you sit in the shade. Taking her to my massage room, she was surprised to see the bed setup. I told her to have a quick cool shower then return.

Tina returned within 10 minutes. Laying down on the table face down I put the lotion all over her back, bum and legs. She just moaned in pleasure. I left her for a few minutes. Returning I could see the lotion had soaked into her skin. Turning her over, I applied the lotion to her front especially her boobs. This time she moaned in sexual pleasure. I played with her pussy making her cum. After I finished with her legs and arms I asked her to stay on the bed for a few minutes. Returning after 5 minutes Tina was asleep. I went into the guest bedroom and pulled back the covers. Carrying Tina I placed her in the bed and covered her with a sheet.

Returning to the pool I asked Jill what would she like for dinner. She replied “Surprise me.” I ordered 4 small pizza’s with various toppings. They arrived at 6pm just as Tina came out from the bedroom. Sitting down for dinner the girls really enjoyed the local pizza’s. I gave them a vitamin A tablet to help with the slight sunburn.

Tina mentioned to Jill “Mum you must get a massage from Bill, he is brilliant. The best ever.”

I smiled “And how many massages have you had before?”

She looked at me “At least 100, The two boys next door, before they moved, use to practice on me.”

Jill replied “Yes they did, she was safe with them as they preferred boys not girls, even thought Tina did try to convert them. Without success.” She laughed.

After dinner Jill and Tina cleaned up. They sat naked next to me on the lounge watching TV for a while. At 7.30 Jill asked “Well I’m ready for a massage, Are you ready Bill?”

I told her to have a warm soapy shower. “Tina would you like to learn how to massage?”

Her face lit up “Yes, sure would. The boys never let me try it on them.” she replied.

We moved into the massage room, this time I set up some mood music and made a scented oil for Jill of Yang Yang, Rose and Black Pepper. Tina smelt the mixture and smiled “Mum would enjoy that. It is divine.”

Tina and I washed our hands ready for Jill. She entered with just a towel wrapped around her hair. Getting her on the table face down, I did the Swedish massage strokes over her back explaining to Tina. She took over and continued the movement. She was going to be an easy person to teach. We both moved to her legs and massage them. Like Tina Jill moaned in pleasure. She was out in fairy land. We moved to her bum and gave those buns a good rub teasing her ass and pussy.

We left Jill for a few minutes to feel the benefits of the back massage.

Returning I asked Jill to roll over. I showed Tina on how to use privacy towels. We massaged the arms, chest, neck, legs. Then starting on the stomach I did emphasise the need for clockwork action in this area. Finally we massaged her boobs and I did her pussy. She came on the table, bouncing around and collapsed. I left her with Tina whilst I opened my bedroom and moved the covers back. Returning Tina spoke softly “Mum asleep” I smiled and carried her to my bed. Like Tina I pulled the sheet over her and left her to sleep.

Moving back to the lounge room sitting down Tina really held me tight. Looking at me with wet eyes she said “Thank you for doing that to mum.” She then french kissed me pushing her tongue deep within my mouth. She move off me and put her mouth over my cock. Looking at me she said “Now let me please you.” She continued to suck me softly and slowly moving her hands all over my cock and balls. It was a beautiful feeling from one so young. It took about 10 minutes before I finally gave in and let her have a mouthful of my cum. She did not loose a drop. Moving her next to me I kissed her lips tongue probing my cum. We moved on the lounge to lay down and fell asleep in each other arms.

It was 5am when I stirred. I moved the sleeping Tina into bed with her mother and made a coffee. Sitting on the deck having a drink in the dark. It felt wonderful to have two vibrant people in the house with me. I dosed on the sun lounge.

Around 7.30 the girls came out. We sat in the kitchen having some toast and jam for breakfast. I had two more coffees with Jill having tea, Tina had orange juice. As the day was going to be warm we moved out to the pool area to sit and talk. Tina asked to swim. I mentioned in 15 minutes let your breakfast down. I knew the pool would be cold as it does not get the morning sun until 9-9.30.

Jill looked around the view. Seeing the red brick neighbour watching two females making out she grabbed the glasses to look. I went inside and got another two pairs of binoculars out. I have about 6 sets.

Tina was having fun using one looking at the beach and waterway.

I mentioned to Jill “Look at the units third from the left 2nd floor. A girl was getting fucked by two guys. Tina heard me and looked as well. We all enjoyed the view. I got hard so Jill decided to put her pussy over my hard cock whilst we both watched the unit scene. I reached around to Jill and played with her clit. Jill placed her glasses on the other bed and bounced on me as she came. I shot a load into her pussy at the same time. She held me after cumming. Tina looked at me and smiled. I just held Jill close to me with my cock slowly going soft.

Tina said “I think, yes, I can see the boys are cumming all over her face. O I wished that was me. I love a face full of cum.” she was rubbing her pussy.

I asked “Want my cum from your mum’s pussy?”

She turned around, placed the glasses on the bed next to mine. I lifted Jill off me and opened her legs. Tina licked her pussy pushing her tongue deep within. Jill came again. Her daughter knew how to set her off. Seeing my cock covered in mum’s juices and cum she licked me clean making a slurping sound in pleasure. It was funny to hear. I did get semi hard.

We all cuddled on the one sun bed for around 15 minutes.

Tina realised her swim time rest had finished and jumped into the pool wetting us. She quickly got out the other side. “It’s bloody cold Bill?”

I laughed. Yes the sun is just starting to heat the pool now. I put the three binoculars on the shelf behind the sun bed, showing them where they are placed. Jill and I walked inside for another drink. As we sat down in the dining chairs I asked “Is Tina only 13?”

Jill smiled “No almost 18, She finished high school and is undecided if she is going on to uni or finding a job. We are having a month travelling awaiting her OP score.”

I looked at Jill “Wow, I would never believe she was that age. Why did you tell the police she was only 13.”

She smiled “A slip of the tongue.”
I laughed “Well you can stay with me for as long as you wish, a day, a week, a month, whatever? There is a cost for you though?”

Jill looked at me “What is my cost?”

I smiled, moved to behind her and held her lovely B cup boobs “just keep me sexually satisfied sexy buns.”

She pulled my hands towards her pussy replying “Cost accepted.” She then reached for my cock and swallowed it deep within her mouth and would not let go until I was hard. Tina gave a great head job. Jill gave a fucking fantastic head job and soon had me shooting deep within her mouth. I sat back down after cumming, Jill just licked her lips like a contented cat smiling at me. Wow what was I in for whilst they stayed here.

We moved into the lounge and sat down hand in hand. I think we dozed off for a while. I woke up with Jill’s head on my shoulder and my hand still holding hers between her legs. As I moved, Jill stirred. We kissed and stood up. Yes we needed to move. As the clouds had moved in Tina came in saying “That woman must have a stable of boys, She is going again with two other boys and didn’t they cover her face with cum. I must have cum three times watching her as you two slept.” We smiled at her. “What are we doing today? It’s cloudy now.”

I pulled out my PC and checked the weather, Yes morning sun then cloudy with storms this afternoon. “Well we can stay here, play computer games, go to the shops, It’s not a good day for the theme parks.”

Tina asked “Mum can we go shopping for a new dress. My birthday is soon you know?”

I smiled “What type of dress. One with splits all the way up to your pussy for easy access?”

Tina looked at me, smiled realising I was teasing her “No all the way to my tits.” and laughed.

Jill asked “As we don’t know the area, where do you recommend for a good shopping centre?”

I mentioned “Robina or Pac fair. Lets start at Robina, parking is easy. Tina I would suggest you put on easy change clothes. Skirt, top and full underwear.”

They looked at me and smiled “OK we will go and get ready.”

I entered my bedroom, showered and dressed in a Polo shirt and dress shorts, socks and dress joggers. The girls came out of Tina room. They looked fantastic. Tina was in a front zippered dress. She opened the zip to show me her underwear. Yes good pick. Jill had on a similar dress. They looked like sisters. I got my phone out and took a few pictures of them dressed. They grabbed their handbags and I drove to Robina.

We spend the rest of the day in Robina. I did get some new shirts. They got heaps. Nearly every hour I was taking a bundle of bags to my car. As they went in DJ’s I went into a Jewellery shop and got a pair of matching friendship rings. I kinda guessed their ring size. Well no, when they took off their rings for the shower I put them on a tape measure and photographed them. The jeweller was most impressed at the way I got their sizes. A trick he would remember as he asked me to send the picture to him. I did, it revealed nothing personal. We lunched in the centre court. Lucky it was a Thursday as the shops were open to 7.30. Other parts of the state it is 9.00 but here as the shops are open 7 days a week they close at 7.30. At 7 I took them to a local restaurant and we enjoyed a nice meal. I forgot what we had.

Arriving home the girls took their many bags into Tina room as I now call it. I made some tea for Jill and myself. The girls came out and modelled some 3 dresses each. Damn they were sexy. Tina went back to her room and put on another sexy revealing blue cocktail dress. Man did she know how to wear it. Especially with her sexy new shoes. I said “I’ll take you two ladies out tomorrow night, if you dress sexy for me.”

Tina quickly replied “Your on stud.” and returned to her room. She put on a dolly night dress revealing everything. Jill then moved to Tina’s room and put on the same dolly night wear. We sat in the lounge watching an online movie. Going to bed both girls followed me into my bedroom and as I undressed they climbed into my bed waiting for me. That night it was over an hour before we slept. Jill wanted my cock and Tina my tongue. We swapped around a few times and I shot a load of cum into both pussies. I have no idea how many times they came. We all fell asleep sexually exhausted. Life was great.

The next morning I woke up between two beauties. I was spooning Jill and Tina spooning me. I managed to move away so I could use the toilet. It was 7am. I never sleep that late. I made coffee sitting outside watching the morning movements. The girls came out 30 minutes later with their drinks and a fresh coffee for me. It was still cloudy and would be all day. I asked Tina if she wanted to get her scruffy hair cut and nails done for tonight. Jill laughed, Tina stormed of into the bathroom and saw what I saw. She realised she did need a trim. Coming out with hair combed she replied “Yes we ladies would like to get our hair done. Are you going to join us?”

I smiled “Hell. No I’ll drop you off at the Pines and pick up up when you call.” I put my mobile number in their phones whilst they put theirs in mine. We had breakfast, showered then I dropped them off at the pines. I did a bit of personal work and called to see my mum. I told her about the girls. She was happy I was not on my own. At 3.00 I picked up the girls. Well didn’t they look stunning. Taking them home I told them how good they looked and apologised to Tina for this morning remark. Tina kissed me on the cheek in the car revealing when she saw herself in the mirror she agreed with me. I took them down to Greenmount surf club for dinner and a nice walk along the beach. It was a lovely evening. Returning home it was another night of sexual bliss.

In the morning Tina got out of bed to use the toilet. I rolled on top of Jill and inserted my morning woody into her pussy. I held her boobies and pounded away. Jill waking up with me inside of her. She wrapped her arms and legs around me trying to get me to fill her up. This I soon did whilst Tina was in the shower. She came loudly being filled by me. We collapsed on the bed exhausted. Hearing the shower switched off Jill mentioned “Could be that time of the month I think?” I looked at Jill puzzled. Jill smiled “Tina period is due any day now. When it does she usually showers alone. Don’t take it personally, one of the boys at school always teased her and other girls about being unclean.” I kissed Jill.

Tina came out of the ensuite and went straight to her room. Jill and I used the ensuite, after showering, it was still cool I put on some shorts and t shirt. I threw a long t shirt to Jill. Tina was in the kitchen making toast. She was dressed in a skirt and t shirt. She said to Jill “We need to check the bed mum.”

I replied “I did, we will change the sheets later.” We sat at the kitchen bench for brekky. Tina makes a wicked coffee.

After changing the sheets, I sent Jill to do the laundry. I took Tina into the lounge room. Sitting her on my lap, I held her. “You are having what every female has. It is not unclean but better. It is your body cleaning your insides ready for you to get an egg to fertilise. That needs a good clean healthy environment. Don’t believe an ignorant male who says you are unclean. Think of it as my body is making sure I am clean for any future baby.” Tina held me tight and cried. I returned the tight hold.

Tina said “Mum told you?”

I smiled “Yes my love she did. Now forget that boy and enjoy life. Your period stops you doing nothing. You can do what ever you want.” She held me tightly again.

Jill was listening and stayed away. She had said the same thing to her but it failed to be understood.

Tina kissed me. We kissed for over five minutes. Jill came in saying “Your not kissing Bill to death I hope Tina.”

Tina lifted her head, looking at her mum with wet eyes “Yes mum, yes!”

“Well move it kid, time for you to make the morning tea’s girl.” as Jill sat next to me.

Tina moved to the kitchen and made the teas.

Jill kissed me “Thank you Bill, that was very kind.”

We enjoyed our mid morning drinks chatting. The weather was still cool and cloudy.

I showed them how to access the house computer and play some games. I did have 3 extra logon for visitors. Tina was in to it, playing some online games. Jill and I sat back and watched. Jill asked “Whats your story Bill?”

I looked at her, made up mind to tell her fully. “I am a nerd. I started a company and was offered a takeover by an equity firm. I looked into that firm and decided no. I split my company into four different companies and sold those to others retaining 49% shareholding. They are all doing very well and I live off the share income. Sometimes I work, otherwise I just relax. I had a scare some three years ago with a mild stroke. That stopped my online gaming and made me have a better sleep plan. I’ve had partners but none liked my computer gaming or were money hungry bimbo’s. I’m finding you two are different, especially you. Whats your story?”

Jill smiled “Well you know about my husband. Yes I am a widow. My parents and his parents had insurance policies on him due to his ‘petrol head’ activities. On his death they handed me 70% of the funds. Tina gets the other 30% on her 21 birthday. Like you I do not have to work and have found locally many boys who wanted me, it was for my money. Most were lousy in bed anyway. I kinda gave up looking for anyone else. We decided to get away from our country town as we were too well known. Here no one knows us and it’s great.”

I hugged her “Well it looks like we are kindred spirits. I’m glad your daughter found me now.”

We sat hugging each other watching Tina play games happy we knew more about each other.

At 11am I told them, “Come on get your rags on we are going to the shops”

Tina looked at me “The shops shut in an hour!”

I looked at her “Do they, lets see.” We dressed and I drove to Pac Fair. Well the girls all went silly looking in every dress and shoe shop. We had lunch at 1.30 and they were back shopping at 2pm. Me, I was the bag carrier again. The faces of those two ladies was a must sight to see. Their enjoyment, happiness, exuberance and playfulness was overpowering. I loved it. Extra special was the kiss and smiles I got each time they handed me a bag. At 5pm the shops were closing. Tina and Jill seemed shopped out. I drove slowly home due to very heavy traffic on the highway. At 6pm pulling over in Palm Beach we went into a restaurant. We had a lovely meal of steak, veg and mashed potatoes. Two young surfers tried to chat up Tina as she went to the toilet, She was not interested in them now with her previous experience. We returned home with the girls showing me their new shoes, skirts, tops, dresses and swim wear. I enjoy the show.

Going to bed Tina said she would sleep in her room. I looked at her “Why.”

“My period” she replied.

“So?” I asked

“Are you saying if I bleed all over your bed and you, you wont be angry?” She replied.

“Too damn right I wont mind. As I said earlier your period stops nothing darling.” I replied then got bowled over with two females jumping and hugging me. We went to bed. Tina did wear a pad and undies. It did not stop her hands, mouth and tongue. After Tina fell asleep Jill said “You are very kind and understanding.”

I kissed her replying “Tonight was the turning point for her period time. I’m very glad to help.”

Jill hugged and cried on my shoulder, we fell asleep hugging.

Yes we did wake up to a bit of blood around as Tina pad leaked. We showered together and after breakfast we made the bed together. Tina did the laundry room. Jill hugged me as I joked around making the bed but did not mention the mess. Jill went to Tina in the laundry. They had a few tears I sat in the lounge room quietly. Both ladies came out and sat either side of me. They kissed and hugged me. I just put my arms around them both.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.