Bbq Meeting - Cover

Bbq Meeting

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2021 by Harry Bolo

Romantic Sex Story: An eye catching meeting in a park, came to a weekend of sexual bliss, with a good outcome for all.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   .

I was attending the local film show and volunteered to assist the BBQ tent. Sitting awaiting the customers to arrive a beautiful girl came in with a family of 3 kids. She has a light brown straight hair, slim build in lovely tan yoga pants with a nice camel toe look. She also had on a white crop top and a wrap around for the cooler part of the evening. I figured her body shape was say 30 c-d boobs. 18 waist and 26 hips with good muscles on her thighs.

Her cousin (as I found out later) age around 9, cuddled her and her nipples popped out in her crop top. A very nice sight. We kept looking at each other and catching each other looking. She came over and purchased a drink with a credit card. Her name is Ashley. I introduced myself, Devon, I’m 25, single, my own house, skinny 5’9” around 45kg, Black hair and dark complexion.

As I served her with a soft drink I asked “Your friend certainly likes you, the way she cuddled you, lucky girl.”

Ashley replied “She is my cousin, the only family I have here. We seem to connect very well. Thanks for the drink.” Smiling at me.

I replied “Receipt for the CC payment” as it processed paid “Lucky cousin and cuddle.”

She replied ‘No thanks, and yes lucky cousin.” She walked away moving those hips like a sexy female can. I stayed at the till until my hard cock went down. The show started and we packed down. I waved to her on departing, she did not see but her younger cousin wave and smiled.

Today is ‘D’ day, that day you do not look forward to. D could stand for medical doctor or dentist. In my case it was the dentist. I went to visit my dentist, it was only a clean and check up but dentist hurt you. I know it is my diet that causes the rot, anyway I was not looking forward to the visit. I was called up and the dentist had me sit on their chair of pain. Why do we volunteer and pay for this? Stop laughing it’s me. I’m not fond of visiting dentists. On with the visit. Who was the dental nurse none other than Ashley. I looked and smiled at her. “Well it’s good to see you in professional clothes dear Ashley!”

Ashley looked at me, then in recognition “Hi Devon, funny I looked at the name and thought of you behind the BBQ. Good to see you and this time, you are laying down.” I got a hard on thinking about her camel toe at the BBQ.

The dentist asked “Shall I have a coffee whilst you two love birds make out?”

We both blushed, I answered “No we only met last weekend at the movie in the park. I was helping out at the volunteer BBQ tent. I was jealousy as she was being cuddled by her cousin.”

Ashley laughed “Yes my 9 year old cousin. Anyway on with the dental visit Devon.”

The dentist, a female, was very good and did the clean very well. Ashley kept rubbing her boobs against my arm and head, It kept my erection hard. On finishing she slipped a note into my shirt pocket whilst the dentist was looking away. It was her mobile number. I did mentioned to her I was busy for the next week or more with contract work.

Thanks for this Friday. I had a nasty week with errors and document changes at the last minute. After the dentist visit on Monday, it went downhill from there. 6pm Friday, I left my mobile phone and laptop at home and went down to the surf club to pervs on the young chicks chasing the surfies and being quite blatant about it, flashing everything to get them for the night. I sat in my corner two seater dining table and enjoyed some wine tonight. Finishing my meal and watching the dancing, it was an enjoyable view. I was about to leave when some 25 kids came in. They were a mix of girls and boys flirting around. I saw Ashley and she did not look too happy. One of her girlfriends noticed I was looking at her and told her. She looked at me as if to say enjoying the view when she recognised me. She kissed her girlfriend and said something and came over.

I offered her a seat and asked for her poison (drink), I ordered her drinks. I got another bottle of wine. “What are you doing with that young group?” I asked Ashley.

She replied “I got conned into coming with my flatmate. She did not tell me she was the den mother tonight. What are you doing here and you have not rung yet?”

I explained about my week and job, tonight I am out without any electronic devices. She understood as her week got very busy with extra patients.

I asked “And what are you doing tonight and this weekend now?”

Ashley looked at me “Technically I am free now until I return to work on Monday. I was hopping, until I found out about my flatmate being the den mother, to enjoy some good company and you know!”

I smiled “Well I was looking for some company as well or go home with the memory of the tits and arses from here, and watch some x-rated movies. Would you like to be my x-rated movie tonight?”

Ashley smiled “Did you drive or how far is home?”

Standing up I answered “Two streets away, I don’t drive if I am drinking.”

She stood up and kissed me rubbing her beautiful boobs against me chest and blatantly grabbing my hard cock and smiling “Won’t be a sec.” She walked to her friend and had a few words.

I paid my bill for dinner. Ashley joined me walking out with just her purse and her beautiful dark blue cocktail dress. Outside I could see the dress was more revealing with side slits and no bra possible. I could see her thong undies. We walked to my home. It had water views down the street.

Ashley looked at the view, evening time, saying “Nice views.”

I put my arm around her and opened the balcony, it was a warm night, “It’s even better sitting naked, in the morning sun, enjoying a cup of coffee.” She turned around and kissed me driving her tongue deem within my mouth. I returned the kiss and slowly pulled her zip down the back of her dress. It soon fell to the floor. Ashley had pushed my shorts and undies down and was holding my hard cock. Ashley dropped to her knees and licked my cock as she pulled it into her mouth. It took a few minutes for her to deep throat me. I am some 10 inches long and fairly thick. It not many people that can take me. I removed my shirt.

I pulled Ashley off me and said “Bedroom.” We picked up our clothes and Ashley removed her thong. We dropped our clothes on the bed chair and I hugged her. Moving the bed covers back I rolled her around and mounted her dogie fashion. Reaching forward I held onto her boobs, She reached between her legs and rubbed her clitoris. It did not take long before we came in a madly sexual pleasure. I collapsed onto her back, she face planted the bed.

Removing my still hard cock, I rolled her over and started to eat her out. Our juices tasted beautiful together. Ashley came some three or four times from my eating and fingering of her pussy and arse.

She stopped me by clamping her legs together hard. I move onto the bed next to her. She madly kissed me getting the taste of our juices. Wow what an exciting session. We fell asleep naked and uncovered.

Waking up at 5am with the daylight, I went into the kitchen and made some coffee. Ashley joined me, making her coffee. We sat on the balcony seats naked awaiting the sunrise. As the sun rose and started to heat the morning, the feel of its energy on your naked skin is heavenly. I reached out and held Ashley’s shoulder. She tipped her head into my arm saying “So this is your morning ritual, being naked watching the sunrise?”

I smiled still looking ahead with eyes closed. “Yes, as much as possible. Do you agree it’s a beautiful feeling having the morning sun heat your body up?”
Ashley replied “It is” As she reached for my cock and started to rub it to full thickness “and so is having a nice person attached to such a wonderful cock.” She moved her head and completely engulfed the head of my cock. I let her play, rub and suck away and soon warned “I cumming!” She kept her head on my cock sucking away and accepting all of my morning cum. Nothing was lost. As I relaxed from cumming she kissed me. I accepted her cum filled mouth and drilled my tongue into her mouth to collect more.

She cuddled me. I could feel her nipples dig into my side, this excited me and my cock soon gain it’s hardness. I pulled her on top of me and got her to straddle her legs. She reached down and put my cock into her wet and warm pussy. She rode me slowly getting the sun rays onto her back. I played with her boobs and nipples. Man they were sensitive I moved her back and sucked on one nipple. She came as I sucked and nipped the nipple. I could feel her juices running down my cock and legs. She collapsed on me exhausted. I just held her. Feeling her skin and warmth, it was such a strange feeling to me. I really enjoyed it. I wanted to keep it. I have never had this feeling with any other lady I have had here before.

Ashley stirred and kissed me. “Thank you lover, I have never come like that before. It was heavenly.” She hugged me tightly. After a few minutes we separated and I showed her my shower facilities. We showered together with a lot of kissing. I dried her as she dried me. She looked at her cocktail dress then me. I pulled out a very short t-shirt and looked at her. No words, all communication was via facial expressions. I put the short t-shirt back and handed her a muscle shirt. She put it on and it just covered her arse. It did have two gaping arm pits. I put on shorts and a loose t-shirt. No underpants.

I made some bacon, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes on toast for breakfast. Ashley made some fresh coffee. Returning to the balcony we eat our breakfast watching the early morning people move about and enjoyed the early morning sun.

Ashley collected our used plates and empty coffee cups. Without mentioned it she placed all of the dirty dishes into the dishwasher. I came in just as she finished it all and grabbed her from the back. Putting my head into her neck and nibbling it I asked “And what are we doing today?”

Ashley rolled around kissing my lips “What ever, I am yours until I go to work Monday morning.”

I smiled and held her arms “Good I can tie you up and have my way with you!”

She smiled “No need to tie me up I am yours.” She put her arms around my neck and deeply kissed me pushing her body into me and capturing my hard cock between her legs.

I kissed her back and just held her tightly. It took a good ten minutes for us to break out of our holding and kissing. I showed Ashley around the full house. She did not realise it was over four levels. I mainly use the garage, main bedroom, office, kitchen and balcony. After all I am single. I have a housemaid in every week to do the cleaning and vacuuming.

Ashley asked “Are you inviting me to stay the weekend with you Devon?”

I smiled “Yes, if you wish to stay with me here.”

She grinned “Well I need some clothes. Can you take me home for a few things please?”
Laughing I replied “What you have on is fine for here? And if we go out you can always wear the dress from last night?” I quickly moved out of arm’s reach “Sure be ready in five minutes. Would you like to go out tonight somewhere?”

Ashley held me “Yes that would be nice.” She put on her dress from last night as I got my wallet and car keys.

We drove to Ashley’s place and who was there, her cousin Petra. She saw me and came over and hugged me. I forgot I did not have undies on. She could feel me fully as she hugged me. I knelt down and picked her up. Yes she did give me a hard on. Petra asked “Are you Ashley boyfriend now? She is such a beautiful girl you know!”

I replied “Not yet, but we are going out for dinner tonight, she is getting some clothes and swimwear.”

“Goody” she yelled out then she whispered “She likes you very much.”

Ashley asked “Don’t I get a cuddle?”

Petra replied “Not yet, you get your stuff to go out for dinner tonight and I will entertain Devon and give him your cuddles. He is nice to hold you know Ashley.” As she put her arm around my neck and kissed me. I kissed her back. We went to the lounge, I sat down and Petra sat on my lap. Lucky I did adjust myself. Petra realised what I did and straddled me so she could feel my cock against her body. I tried to move her but to no avail. Lucky her mother did not see what she was doing.

Finally after some five minutes of Petra talking and keeping me hard with her grinding of her pussy. Ashley came out with some clothes and a bag. Petra snuggled into me whispering “Keep Ashley happy with your big cock. It feels good to cuddle. Then before I could do anything her hand went into my shorts and she squeezed my cock. As I went to move she removed her hand and ran over to Ashley to cuddled her. She whispered something to her.

We said our goodbyes and left for my place.

In the car, Ashley mentioned “Petra managed to touch your cock. You should know from the age of six she has been very sexually aware. It’s why her parents split up. They did not know how to handle her. They have spoken to her and she promised she would not seek strangers any more. I did not know how to tell you, actually it slipped my mind and I did not expect her to be there today. At that BBQ she made me cum three times. She just knows my buttons. Funny each time I did cum I saw you looking at me, anyway it felt like you did.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.