Aunty Jill - Cover

Aunty Jill

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2021 by Harry Bolo

Coming of Age Sex Story: A visit from my Grandparents, resulting in my ‘Auntie’ and I sleeping together.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Aunt   Safe Sex   Nudism   .

We have visitors, my mum’s grandparents came to visit us. I knew of Granddad and Grandmum, having spoken to them and reading their letters. Because of distances we never did visit. They came to visit us with Mum’s sister Jill. Now Jill is a red head and the same size as me at 170cm. She is only 4 months older than me, yes an Aunty almost the same age. It was the start of the long 8 week school holidays and summer time. Juniors schools finish in two weeks. They wanted to visit and do some Christmas shopping from shops not catalogues.

I am Leonard, usually called Leo, unless I’m in trouble. You know the usual story, you are called by your first full name when in trouble. I’m a skinny rake as my hobbies are running, casual swimming, reading and computer building & programming. I am almost 17 and entering the last final years of high school.

We sat around the dining table and chatted. Jill was very quiet so I asked her what her hobbies were she answered running, hiking, swimming and nature studies. For 6 months she is home schooled due to the snow. As I did not do my running this morning I asked “Would you like to come for a run with me after lunch. Due to the heat it will be a short run.”

Jill looked at her parents who nodded, then me “Yes please, beware I am use to hiking trails not roadways.”

I smiled answering “Sure I’ll take you just around the area so you can get some landmarks to find our home. If you go running without me, you can recognise the way home.”

Granddad said “Good idea daughter, You need to know the area. You two can go use the computer or whatever you play with whilst we adults talk.”

Leaving the table we entered my bedroom and I showed her my computer setup. She went out to get her laptop. I added her laptop to our home network allowing her to use the internet. Her home system was very slow. Ours was fast NBN. Jill had quite a few computer questions and I helped her out including updating and speeding her system up. She had her desktop full of school work assignments. I sorted her directories and allocated folders for the work. She was extremely happy. Lunchtime, I adjusted her laptop to stay on so more updates could happen over lunch.

It was an enjoyable lunch with Jill sitting next to me now. As the parents talked we chatted in our way. An hour after lunch I dressed to go running. Jill put on some heavy jumpers. I did mention it’s warm at 24C so jumpers are not needed. She took it off revealing a white crop top. I advised that is all she would need. She was embarrassed when mum entered my room she commented “Jill that’s is a nice crop top and fine for running around here.” We exited the house. Jill still had her arms over her top. I let it go. I did my walk warm up and showed Jill. When she realised I was not looking at her 30 b boobs, she sort of followed my warm up routine. I started by hill walking which she found easy. I took her under the motorway down the hills and up ending at the beach. I showed her, from the beach where out house was located. Or how to get to it.

By now she was in a lather of sweat. I made her drink heaps from the beach side water drink spots. Her top, being white, became transparent with her sweat showing her pink nipples. I got a hard cock looking at her. She saw me and looked down. I took off my t-shirt and offered it to her. She put it on and my smile dropped. Looking at me she asked “Why the sad face?”

I replied “The beautiful view has gone and is covered.”

She laughed “Well now I have one with your open chest. Nice six pack you have.”

We walked on the soft sand until the waterway. I showed her the route we came, some more runners came past on the footpath and they were dressed in less than I had on and that was shorts and joggers. Jill could see what she had on before was quite conservative. She removed my t-shirt and handed it back. I put it behind my shorts as I enjoyed running without a top. Now I smiled at her semi transparent top. She shook her head but her nipples hardened. We slowly ran towards home on the riverside pathway. Every 5 or more minutes I explained where we were in relationship to home. Finally after some 80 minutes we returned home.

Jill went into the shower and washed off the salt and sweat. She came out wearing a nice loose dress, I think no bra. I showered and dressed in shorts and clean mussel shirt. I made us a nice refreshing fruit and vegetables juice with Tabasco sauce, two drops for Jill and 20 for me. As we sat in the back yard dad asked Jill to try my drink. The sauce hit her and she panted for water. Mum and dad laughed. I did mentioned to drink her drink and it would take the hot taste away. It did. Jill mentioned about the running fashions here were a lot more revealing that her home fashions. She told her dad not to go out as he would have a heart attack at the way they are dressed. He smiled answering nothing could shock him. Well the next day when he saw the runners and beach fashion he was shocked.

Going out for dinner Granddad was surprised we did not dress up. The ladies did, we men just had on clean dress shorts, polo shirt and clean joggers. Mum went with her mum and dad, Jill came with us to the club we passed running this afternoon. Granddad was surprised, inside the club, only the really older folks dressed up. He was happy he followed our advice. What he was pleased about were the female fashions. Quite a few of them should not have bother putting anything on as they revealed everything. We locals were use to it. The meal was nice together with the evening dancing. I did dance with Jill. Man those boobs were very hard, there again so was I. Some boys did try and cut in but she did not allow or change partners.

We returned home with granddad mentioning all of the fashions he saw. Apparently Grandmum was happy the following morning with his attention. That morning at 7am I dressed for my run, Jill dressed in a pink top and Lycra running shorts, lovely sexy shorts with a cute bum. Again I did my warm up which she followed and off we went. I went over the hill towards the beach then I turned right going down pass the airport to the point. We stopped at the point for a rest and the view. Jill was amazed at the view. What she did mentioned were the runners did not really care about other people fashions here. Where she lived it did matter. I showed her the private secluded beach area and yes one couple were naked, another couple were making out on the beach. We ran back along the beachfront towards the river turn and arrived home at 8.30am.

Dad had gone to work, mum was in the kitchen, whilst Jill had a shower I made our juice and gave her 4 drops of sauce. I drank mine as Jill returned dressed, I quickly jumped into the shower and dressed. Mum made us some pancakes with bacon and eggs. My grandparents came out with the smell of breakfast. Mum stated we girls were going to the big shops, you boys look after yourselves. Jill mentioned “Show him the beach so he does not yell at me and my clothes I’m buying please Leo?”

I smiled “Yes sure, Grampa we will go down after the school run to see the mums with babies working out.”

My mum laughed “Yes that will give him some eyesight workout. Dad you thought last night was revealing, wait until later with Leo.”

The girls left for the shops. Just after 9am I took Granddad to the beach and walking track. Well his eyes popped out at the beautiful sights. We looked over the beach and the fashions there were more revealing. I did mentioned we are not allowed to be naked here but the girls can be topless. And there were plenty of topless girls and ladies of all ages. We walked over to the surf club for some morning tea. Well the number of girls/ladies just in swimwear in the club made Granddad day. He could have stayed there all day. Well we did stay and had lunch at the club. I took Granddad home just on 2.30 to miss the afternoon school rush. We had a lazy afternoon catching up on our lives.

Dad came home at 5.30 and no girls. I told dad of Granddad day. He laughed. Some 15 minutes later the girls arrived home all merry and shopping bags all over the place. We called in pizza for dinner that evening. Jill was surprised I had a vegetarian pizza. She tasted a piece and enjoyed it. I don’t like the processed meats they use in any pizza. The ladies made the evening by doing a display of some of their purchases. I especially liked Jill’s bikini. Granddad exclaimed “After what I saw today with Leo, that is very conservative Jill.” Dad and I laughed

Mum asked “Leo where did you go?”

I smiled replying “The beach, the exercise park, then the surf club. We stayed in the club for over 3 hours and had lunch there.” Mum shook her head, she knew the surf club dress code.

Grandmum asked “Why the surf club?”

Mum replied “All the females inside only wear brief swimmers and could not care if anything fell out. Knowing those two they possibility used the toilet a hundred times to relieve the pressure.”

We smiled at mum.

We all went to the shops today, just the local shopping centre so the mums could stock up on foodstuff. I showed Jill and Granddad the shops in this small centre. This small centre was their main local big centre. I smiled at Jill, “Better not take him to the one you went to yesterday, now that is a medium size shopping centre around here Granddad.”

Jill and Dad laughed.

That night Jill asked mum if she could sleep out on the lounge. Sleeping with mum and dad and their snoring kept her awake all night. Mum agreed. I mentioned to Jill I would be running at 6am tomorrow morning as the beach is full of nippers. Kids learning surfing. She agreed to come with me. Therein was the problem I said good night and went to bed. She had to wait for the parents to go to bed. 30 minutes after I went to bed Jill knock on my door. “Do you mind if I sleep here with you they have just opened a bottle of wine and I want some sleep.”

I opened my covers revealing I sleep naked. She came in dressed in her PJ’s. I laid on my back. She moved under my arm facing away. I fell asleep and so did Jill.

My alarm went off at 5.45am Jill was holding me as we woke. I kissed her head “Ready for a run?”

I got out of bed and walked to the toilet, as I normally do, naked. She got out and dressed in her running gear, her new running gear. I came back into my bedroom and dressed on autopilot. Not realising she was watching me. I made up some juices and off we went running. Today we crossed the river and ran north for some 40 minutes. We passed quite a few beaches. On the return Jill saw the kids arriving for swimming and nippers. By 7am the beaches were crowed with nippers and parents. I showed her our local beach and the number of kids, she was amazed how crowded it was. We ran the return route up the hill under the motorway down to home getting home just on 8am.

Jill gave me a cuddle pushing her harden nipples into my body and making me hard. “Thank you Leo for the good run this morning.” We had bacon, eggs, mushroom and toast. Granddad came out as I was making it, so I added extra for him. When he saw Jill and her running outfit he said “Nice outfit daughter, enjoy your running with Leo?”

She smiled “Yes dad I did, you should see the beaches this morning full of little kids learning surfing and surf skills. There were thousands of them.”

Granddad looked at me “And their mums?”

I looked at Granddad “and their dads.” he nodded, understanding my message.

We had a relaxing morning Jill was almost glued to me with the computer and our game playing. Her laptop was running, for her quite well, to me dead slow. Dad asked if I had my book and school requirement list for next year. Checking online. Yes I found it. The Laptop requirement was a lot higher for me and my computer classes. He said get dressed for the shops kids. We dressed tidy for the shops. Mum and Grandmum stayed home, they are not interested in computer stuff. In the car we went to three computer suppliers. In the third shop they had the new Alien ware M15 R4 Gaming Laptop i9 processor at $6000+ Dad said too much then he noticed M17 R3 gaming one. I mentioned screen too big I would prefer the M15 R3 i9 that was 30% off and stock available. Granddad asked about Jill I mentioned the I7 core for her. With her internet being slow and she did not really need a high speed processor just for her games and programs. Granddad purchased both for us. Jill was so happy and she cuddled the three of us. Bloody hell her nipples were hard and I accidentally got a good feel of them. She knew and let it happen without complaint and out of sight of the two dads. When we were out she did call my dad, dad as well. She was not wearing a bra again. Her hip rub against my hard cock. We returned home very happy.

Jill and I spent the next three hours setting up our laptops to the way we liked them. I help Jill to do hers She has to learn. Granddad saw me do this and was very happy Jill was learning. He asked for the enclosing boxes. We gave these to him. He stated “This is your Christmas presents. You can use them until the eve when I get them back to give to you. OK?”

We both stood up and hugged him. “Yes Granddad we understand and thanks. He enjoyed the hugs.

That night Jill came to bed with me. Tonight she just had on a see through short nightly. She faced me and hugged my chest. We fell asleep as we talked.

The next morning I was hugging Jill and she held my hand over her boobs, I was hard and between her legs. I slowly removed myself and use the toilet. It was 6.30am I dressed to go running then woke her asking if she is coming with me. She smiled and reached for my head and kissed my lips replying “Yes Leo.” She pulled the covers back revealing her sexy body. She was a true red head with a landing strip of hair. She knew I saw everything. I stepped back sporting a massive hard cock. She dressed to go running. Today she took a backpack with her. I was all over the place. Jill took the lead. We ended up at the naked spot. She ran down to the small inlet and stripped off entering the water naked. She looked at me and asked “You joining me?” I stripped off trying not to show my hard cock and dived into the water. It was shallow and my cock got sand coated.

We swam for around 20 minutes when she got out and pulled a large beach mat She laid on the mat sunning herself. I had, by this time, got sort of soft so I joined her just laying catching the sunrise sun. The three other couples took no notice of us. The spot she choose could not be seen from the top walkway. Jill asked “Leo, can you put some tan lotion on me please?” As she handed me the sun block. I started on her legs and worked up. “All over me please.” I did her tummy region and her chest. She grabbed my hands to her boobs “Don’t forget these areas Leo.” I did her boobs and got another hard on. She saw it and smiled. I did around her landing strip. She pushed my hands further down. I did the inside of her legs. She rolled over and I did her back bum and legs. I was a lot happier doing her back. I finished.

She sat up, your turn. I laid on the mat face down. She did my back legs and bum, O man did she do my bum area. She made me roll over as saw my hard cock. She smiled. Doing my legs then my chest, tummy, she held my cock and rubbed the lotion on it. I shot a load of cum onto my tummy, chest, neck and the sand behind. She kept rubbing until I finished cumming. She collected my cum and lotion, and rubbed it on her boobs. She laid on top of me catching my cock between her legs. Yes I was still hard. She moved herself back and forth until my cock actually entered her pussy. It was a most beautiful feeling. She continued to collect more and more of my cock into her pussy until our pubic bones grinned together. I held her arse and kissed her mouth. She responded in the kissing. Suddenly she came bouncing on my cock. I held her arse tight to me running my fingers along her crease. I could feel her juices running down my cock and onto the bath mat. Now I started to push into her. Jill moaned in pleasure as I pushed my cock into her. She rolled me so I was on top of her. She wrapped her legs around my hips using her heels to push my arse and cock deep into her. She moaned and came again, this time I joined her and shot another load of cum deep into her pussy. She took every movement and kissed me deeply. We laid exhausted for a few minutes.

I looked around and saw no one was looking at us. I rolled onto my side “Thank you for taking my virginity darling Aunty.”

Jill laughed “So this is your first. No wonder you never took my hints getting into your bed. Well Leo I am happy to be your first and in such a beautiful location.” We separated and went back into the water for a swim and clean up. We dried each other and dressed to continue our run home. I still had a boner looking at Jill’s arse on the run home.

At home Mum and Grandmum asked if it was a good run as it was now 9.30. We had been out for over 3 hours. I replied “We also did some swimming.” and going beetroot red in the face.

Jill replied “Yes swimming and running was a great experience today and I don’t think Leo will ever forget it mum, sister. A great morning and hopefully we will have more like today.”

She walked away to have a shower with the biggest smile on her face. I entered the kitchen to make our juices. Mum volunteered to make eggs and pancakes. I finished my juice just as Jill walked out in a tight revealing top and short shorts. Bang I was hard again. In the shower I wanked off to this mornings experiences. Mum called me saying breakfast ready. I dressed in shorts and vest. At the breakfast table, Jill sat next to me with her leg really touching mine. I actually enjoyed her leg next to me. Then as we talked to Mum and Grandmum she reached under the table to my semi hard cock making it hard again. She kept squeezing it gently. I tried not to show any reaction.

Mum and Grandmum move into the kitchen to make some biscuits and cakes. Jill and I went into my bedroom, with the door open and played some computer games on out new laptops but watched some porn on the desktop. It was some couples on the beach. Granddad came in and I quickly covered the porn movie. We did not have sound on. “Get ready, we are going to the surf club for lunch in 30 minutes.” he mentioned. I moved out to the toilet and before I could close the door Jill joined me. She pulled down my shorts and sucked my cock. Her tongue on the underside of my cock make me cum into her mouth quickly. She collected every drop, standing up she kissed me. I responding and enjoying the taste in her mouth.

I moved my hand to her pussy, she stopped me “After lunch, you can have me.” and left the room. I used the toilet and a quick face wash. I moved out and Jill followed me in and did the same. We were dressed ready to go.

The fact it was a warmer day today there were more tits and arses hanging out in the club. Grandmum was laughing at the sights and knew her hubby was enjoying every second. We had a good lunch and unfortunately hit the school traffic homeward bound. A four minute drive took 30 minutes to complete. Granddad could not believe the traffic. Arriving home Jill and I made tea and coffee for all. Mum checked on the cakes and biscuits. They were good. I said I was going to have a lie down, Jill followed me and we laid on the bed. Within minutes we were asleep. Both laying on our back. Mum did check on us. We woke up some 45 minutes later, Jill quietly went to the lounge and found the three of them asleep.

Returning to my room Jill closed the door putting a chair against it. She removed her clothes and sat her lovely pussy on my face as she reached for my shorts and cock. I started to lick her pussy as I had seen in the porno movie. Jill moaned when I did something right. I had her cumming soon with her juices running down my face and into my mouth. It was a heavenly taste to me. I came quickly. Jill dressed as I made myself presentable. We opened the door and five minutes later mum came in to check on us. We were just laying on the bed and talking about our running and the route to take tomorrow. We got off the bed and enjoyed drinks until dad got home.

That night with the door closed we made love on my bed. It was so heavenly feeling my cock deep within Jill’s pussy. We tried not to make too much noise or bed squeaking. Jill had cum some 4 times before I shot my final load of the night into her sweet pussy. Jill put on her PJ’s and we fell asleep holding each other.

The following morning around 6am I used the toilet and came back to bed as Jill was awake, naked and legs wide open. I closed my door then mounted her pussy with my hard cock. She quietly moaned in pleasure. I held her lovely pink boobies and this made her cum. I soon followed. The flooding of her pussy was a marvellous feeling. We moved to get dressed for our run. By 6.30 we were on the road. This time I showed her the route northwards. Around 7.15, I showed the track through the mangroves to the beach and saw three rest stops. One was already occupied with a couple having a quickie. We moved into the second rest point and I turned Jill to face the beach as I removed her shorts and undies. I pulled my cock out and slipped it into her warm, wet, partly filled cum pussy. I reached around her body to her boobs and just fucked the arse off her. She pushed back onto me and with her fingers rubbed her clitoris. We both came quickly with our juices covering us. I pulled out of her and covered myself up then pulled her shorts up as she was resting against the tree. We walked back to the walking pathway and sat down. Jill kissed me and stated “Now that was an unexpected fucking session. It was nice. Thank you Leo.” We rested for around 5 minutes. We returned home in a slower pace, arriving around 8am

Jill told me to shower first. I did, mum started breakfast as Jill showered. She started the juice drinks, I finished them. Apparently my grandparents went out this morning to the shops and will not be back until tea time. Mum advised “I’m Christmas shopping and meeting Dad, We will have lunch together so we two kids have the house to ourselves today. Don’t make a mess at lunchtime.”

I replied “Good I’m having a snooze as our run was quite tiring today racing each other.”

Jill answered “Good I’m playing a computer game and trying to match you. I’ll see you when you wake up nephew.” she laughed. Mum left to go shopping.

We finished breakfast, Jill sat on my lap, arm around my neck, straggling her legs over the chair and rubbing her pussy along my covered cock teasing it “It’s just you and me, do you want to sleep now or do you have some more exercise energy left.” I manhandled her tits and pulled on her nipples hard. She moaned as I kept rotation and pulling them. “Lets go to bed darling.” she said.

I lifted her up as she straddled her legs around me. I held her arse and fingered her holes. Her panties were soaking wet. In the bedroom I dropped her onto my bed and pulled her wet pants off. I stripped off my shorts and top. She removed her cotton dress. I pulled her pussy onto my cock and pushed hard into it. Now with no reason to be quiet she moaned loudly as I entered. We both fucked each other. I pounded her she pulled me in and rode my cock. We came together in pleasure as my cum hit the back of the pussy. I fell onto the bed pulling her on top of me. We fell asleep and apparently mum did return for something she forgot and saw us connected and sleeping.

We woke up nearly two hours later. We walk, naked, to the toilet. I used the shower to pee, Jill joined me and we cleaned each other. We dressed in different clothes. After lunch I pulled Jill back onto my bed, I removed her panties and licked away on her sweet pussy. Not much of an idea on what I was doing however Jill enjoyed my attempt and flooded me with her secretions. I drank as much as I could as she came some three times. My fingers entered her pussy and arse. She pulled my hair saying enough. I let her lay on my bed as I cleaned my face and hands. She fell asleep for an hour. I played some games on my computer awaiting for her to wake up. Finally awake Jill put on her undies and hugged me. She joined me in gaming.

At 5.30 I put on the kettle awaiting mum and dad. They arrived home within minutes of each other and just as I finished the coffee’s my grandparents arrived home. Jill and I were not allowed to help bring in their shopping. I made coffee for them as well. Tonight we had pizza again, this time Jill ordered the same as me. Mum looked at us with a ‘I need to talk to you look’ At that time we had no idea what she was on about. Jill said “I tasted his Pizza last time and liked it so I’m going to have one like Leo.” Mum smiled.

That night as Jill and I were on our computer, Mum came in and closed the door. “I have to talk to you two. I came back this morning to collect something and guess what I saw in here?”

We both went red faced and didn’t answer. “My first question is are you taking precautions?”

Jill answered “Yes I am on injections, Dad got too mad with my mood swings.”

Mum sighed with relief “That’s good to know. Now I know we have let you stay in Leo’s room because you go running early together. You are not making any public displays where you could get photographed and put on the net, are you?” Again we went red faced. We did not answer.

“Well just remember everyone has phones with camera’s and you don’t want to be embarrassed for the rest of your life with these types of pictures. I have not told our parents or Dad Leo. I know if I tell you to stop you will go out and do it. It’s a natural part of life. To help you out Jill I am going to put up a camping wardrobe in here for you to use. The rule is if you are changing clothes then close the door. Technically I should say Leo you should leave the room but as the two of you enjoy each others company, just don’t let any of the fathers catch you. Do you understand. Also at night close the door saying to anyone else ‘we are too loud at night’ but I don’t want to hear any sex noise if we are home. OK?”

We both hugged mum, she was giving us unofficial permission to have sex. I answered “Yes mum.”

Jill continued “Yes many thanks sister.”

Mum continued “Well I was 16 once and I do understand, just take care.” She left the room with the door open. I kissed Jill and we hugged.

At 8pm we saw our parents and said good night. Mum smiled at us saying “Close your door we are watching a horror movie tonight and it could be loud.”

I replied “OK mum please don’t scream too loud.” Which she has a habit of doing.

She replied “That’s why you can close your door son. It’s a good movie.”

We closed our door and hugged each other. I undressed Jill and she undressed me. We got under the covers with Jill on top of me. She used her legs to play with my cock, it was soon hard. I played with her boobies and nipples. She got my cock into her pussy and started to ride me. The covers slipped off us. She rode me to two orgasms when she dismounted me. Turning around she started to lick and suck my cock. With her eyes looking at me she wanted my cum. I let her ride my cock with her mouth and hands and soon shot a load into her mouth. Nothing was wasted with her. After I finished she moved to cuddle me bring the covers back over us and we fell asleep.

On awaking my cock was being sucked off again. I pulled Jill’s pussy over my face and teased her clit. As I drilled her pussy with my tongue she came over my face. That set me off and I filled her mouth again with my cum. She turned and cuddled me. I moved her face and kissed her. We could taste each other. We moved to the bathroom to pee, then in our bedroom we dressed to go running. Today we did the valley run and ended up at the old saw mill. I drank the water from the stream. Jill copied me. This was her type of running area. As it was early but some runners were around we just kissed, remembering what mum said about camera’s. We returned home. Our run today was just 90 minutes. Mum was getting dad’s breakfast, so she added some more eggs, toast and sausages to the pan. Jill showered quickly and I followed. Breakfast with dad was nice. It does not happen often.

He mentioned I have to do my Christmas shopping and gave me $200.

Mum dropped Jill and I off at the big PF shopping centre. I ran into a few friends and introduced Jill as a friend. She looked at me then realised our relationship. She agreed. I ended up with presents for everyone except Jill. Then whilst Jill was talking to a few school girl friends I ducked into the jewellery store and got a friendship ring. I slipped this into my pocket. She did not notice I moved away. Jill did some shopping as well. We caught the bus most of the way home and walked from the main highway, mostly along our running track. We were home by 5pm much to the surprise of mum who was waiting for a phone call to pick us up. I put the ring into my top draw.

For the next few days we had sex both morning and night time. Then we woke up to a bloody bed. I was panicking. I never knew about female periods. We did not run that morning. Mum sent dad off to work. She explained to me about female periods. Lucky I had a protector on the mattress due to my sweat. We cleaned the sheets and changed the protector then made the bed. I looked online about female periods. Jill was laughing at my reaction. Today mum and Jill spent time together. When Jill realised I was still in a panic and greatly worried about the blood loss, after dinner mum and Jill together with some YouTube videos tried to relieve the worry. I was sort of in a mind rest but when Jill came to bed with a pad on. I was worried and did not sleep correctly. Yes she did bleed but the pad held it all. We went running but as I did not sleep well we did not go far. Infact we were home within the hour. After breakfast I rested on my bed and slept for three hours. It was three days before we made love again. Well I entered Jill’s pussy. She still gave me a head job trying alleviate my concerns.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.