My Best Move - Cover

My Best Move

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 4

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mickey has been with UPS almost six years and now, he's getting the transfer he's been hoping for. He's being transferred back to his hometown. He only has a few days to find a place to live and report for his new job. He makes friends easily and his life is changing for the better on a daily basis.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

“Tell me what you’d want me to wear if we jog together,” she said as she put those shorts back.

“Either white or blue shorts and white t-shirts, or even an undershirt.”

“I have everything but the undershirt ... Were you talking about this type of undershirt?”

She held up a white, men’s ribbed undershirt and I nodded, pulling it over to look at the size.

“Get six of those, and I’ll keep them at my place for you to wear when you come over to jog with me.”

“I have two sports bras that I like to wear when I jog with Alice. They support me best of any I have. Since you like these, I’ll wear this over my sports bra. I really do need support for my titties when I jog.”

“I understand. I’m excited about getting to jog, and run on Alice’s trail. I’m excited too, about you and Alice showing me the trail when we get back.”

“Just wait until we show you that picnic table she built. It is so neat and it’s at the southeast corner of her property, and there’s a tall walkway bridge just before you get to it. I love that place. A few times I have been back there alone with a book, and it was like I was in a different world and there was no hurt, hate or anger anywhere close by ... Does that sound childish?”

“Nothing childish about that. I’ve been told that I’ll be off on Sundays until the holiday rush. I want you to bring that book you were reading, and show me what you saw and felt. I can see in my mind, exactly what you described. I want to experience that with you.”

“It’s a dirty book, with lots of sex and lots of crazy shit between two young lovers as they stop to have fun by a creek.”

“I can tell by your voice, there is no creek on Alice’s property, is there?”

“No, her ponds are filled strictly by watershed when it rains.”

“Do you still have that book?”

“Yes. Do you read a lot?”

“Some, but not as much as I used to when I had more time. I asked if you still have it, because I want you to read it to me, the first time we’re back there alone.”

“WOULD YOU REALLY? SHIT MICKEY! You made me shiver with goosebumps all over my body when you said that.”

“Would you?”

“YES! There are three smokin hot passages in that book that made me wish I had a lover with me, as I read those parts.”

“Could I substitute?”

“Yes you can, and as soon as you told me you wanted me to read the book to you, I had a vision of us sitting there side by side with me reading about the lovers, as she slowly loosened all the buttons on her blouse and revealed her naked titties to him - for the first time.”


When we came out near the sporting goods section, I noticed a display at the end of an aisle.

Three LED 2000 lumen - mini flashlights for $39.99.

I grabbed a bubble pack and tossed it into the cart. I saw the battery packs and chargers on the bottom shelf and tossed three of those in.

“Get two more, Alice and I each need one of those.”

“I’ve got you covered. I have three flashlights and three battery packs, with chargers.”

In the grocery section I pushed the shopping cart up and down the aisles with Madelyn beside me, close enough for me to feel her breast brush my arm now and then.

“This is the first time I’ve bought this much groceries, but I plan to eat more at home now that I have a place big enough I can turn around inside.”

“I hardly ever eat at home. Most of the time, I’m with Alice, and when I’m not, I still don’t eat much anyway.”

“You sure look fit. You must eat the right foods when you eat. I know from what you and Alice have told me so far, you do walk, swim and jog often for exercise.”

“I’ve never been a big eater. The most I eat now is when we grill on weekends. Then I want to swim and run to work it off ... Alice told me she invited you to come swim and eat with us Sunday. Will you?”

“I would love to. I know she lays in the sun a lot because she’s dark all over. Do you tan nude?”

“Yes. Would you tan nude with us if you come over? I would love to spread tanning lotion all over you.”

“I think I would be brave enough to lie in the sun naked with both of you. Do you think I could spread tanning lotion all over you, and Alice?”

“I can guarantee it. That turns both of us on like you would not believe. I’m glad she has that secluded pool.”

“And I get to see both of you - just being you - right?”

“Only if you’ll join us ... You’re driving me crazy with this talk. You didn’t even say - see us naked, but I knew what you meant. I have not stopped thinking of being naked with you since I met you at your cabin. I’ve never felt this way and it’s like I’m breathing fresh air for the first time, after being locked inside a deep, dark, damp cellar forever.”

“I’m glad you feel this way. I’m so glad Alice’s cabin was still available when I called. I love it out there. It’s so private, yet it’s so alive, and I love the fresh smell of pine.

“Let’s get checked out and head back to my cabin. I’m anxious to get the grand tour of her nature trail. Besides all that, I get to see both of you naked on our way out there, that is if you haven’t backed out.”

“Watch me when we go out the door.”

“Are you going to flash your titties at me?”

“I hope you like my titties. I’m like the girl in that book, I am so proud of my titties, and I’m so anxious to show them to you, I could flash you right here.”

“Are you telling me the girl in the book was actually the aggressor?”

“She had to be because her friend was so shy, she had to kiss him the first time. She wanted so bad to show him her titties, she loosened her blouse, and let it stay open.”

I looked across two checkout lanes to see Alice wave, smiling at me. She didn’t have much in her cart, and when I walked out pushing my cart, she and Madelyn were waiting for me. I saw the gallon of paint with two paint brushes ... and a shower curtain.

She told me, “I can tell by Madelyn’s smiling face, the two of you have been talking, and have things worked out to where we can all be friends, have fun, and not feel guilty about us being naked together.”

“We may not have it all worked out, but we’re making progress and we’re both ready to get naked and take on my landlady.”

I put everything in the back seat and pushed the empty carts across the lane to where the other empties were tangled together in a wreck. When I opened my truck door, I looked across to see both of them sitting in the front seat - naked and smiling.

“There’s going to be plenty of light to walk your trail, are both of you going to walk naked?”

“Would you walk naked with us, if we say yes?” Alice asked.

“If you two are brave enough, I’ll gladly walk naked with you. It’s your property.”

“Only if Geri and Kayla aren’t home. I would hate to offend them if they happened to see us. I’ve never done anything like that. I have never seen either of them naked outdoors. But I would love to, and I know you and Madelyn would too.”

“I take it they’re the two nurses who rent your other cabins?”

“Yes, and I’m sure you’ll meet them soon enough.”

“Just seeing both of you brave enough to strip and ride home naked with me is worth the price of the rent.

“Alice, you are one HOT MILF...

“Madelyn, you are one SEXY HOT Young Woman. Tell me, are you two brave enough to help me carry my groceries and other purchases inside - naked?”

Alice told me, “We’ll do it since it’s only a few steps. I’ll put one set of your sheets in the washer, then run them through the dryer before we put them on the bed.

“If you and Madelyn will put your groceries away, we can take a walk as soon as we put the sheets in the dryer.”

“I’ll help you put the sheets on the bed when we get back,” Madelyn told her.


I couldn’t take my eyes off Madelyn as we moved from the small table where the grocery bags were piled, to the cabinets or fridge, putting the groceries away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.