Zack and Rebekah a Sex Date - Cover

Zack and Rebekah a Sex Date

Copyright© 2021 by Pete Fox

Epilogue

Erotica Sex Story: Epilogue - Following on Brothel Night, Zack and Rebekah meet for a sex date. They learn a lot about each other and are surprised by a guest as they have passionate sex. Coded Much sex for chapters 2 and 3. Updated in April 2024.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sharing   Big Breasts  

Early June

Zack sat in the stands of the indoor Olympic-sized pool as Melisa worked out in the pool with the Nashville swim club. The pool was quite active with lots of people in and out of the water as coaches blew their whistles and yelled advice as they coached the swimmers. At this time of day, it was an older group with a higher level of skill and experience. He had another 20 minutes to wait for practice to end. For their third meeting, Melisa was taking him someplace different.

He had the luxury of time to think, to plan as he waited. Rebekah had left him a nice video message. She was in Haifa and recorded her message while overlooking th, e sea from her family’s apartment. They had gotten together one more time before she left for Israel. Not a threesome as hoped, but August held promise.

Back in May, Rebekah posted a nice video to the sex date group showing off the afternoon they spent together. She edited it down to include just the time between the two of them. Tastefully done, the quality of the hidden cameras was quite good even in the dark candlelit room. Sex with Rebekah was a lot of fun, so the video advertised. Unlike so much of social media, there were no ratings or view counts. The various videos posted after each date, spoke for themselves as was the practice. The high number of posted videos said one thing, behind closed doors, there were a lot of teenagers at Saint-U having sex.

Danika was also on his mind. This was their first week as summer interns at Pegasus Group. He was still dressed in ‘work’ clothes, chinos, and a comfortable Pegasus-branded black polo shirt. Except for the first day of orientation, he did not have to wear a tie, thank God. His dad kept his promise, and he was assigned to corporate finance this week.

Danika was already teamed up with an executive in ‘Special Projects’. His friend would not provide any information beyond that, no need to know she said. After a week he would move on to another department. His mind returned to the ‘family Sunday’ he had attended at her home. The weekend following the threesome sex date.

Danika had a large extended family, around twenty of them attended the afternoon lunch, some from as far away as Missouri. It was not what he pictured when he agreed to the date. Instead of a wild out of control orgy as soon as he walked through the door, he was a guest at a nice large family afternoon meal, before the orgy part.

The group was a bit more touchy-feely than other families during lunch and none of the women wore a bra. After they had eaten, everyone got naked. Then he and Danika sat at the edge of the living room people watching until grandpa Hank took her away to sit with him, running his hands over her breasts and kissing her. It was very casual the way things started with people just kissing then moving on to another person continuing to kiss and touch. Danika eventually moved on from her grandpa.

Her mom, a pretty blonde who had the same large chest as her daughter took Danika’s empty seat and quickly placed a hand on his cock. Looking at the hand on his dick, his eyes had been drawn to the gold wedding band on the ring finger. A lot happened that afternoon including sex with her mother and a very pregnant cousin before retiring with Danika to her room. Afterwards, he did feel closer to Danika and her clan if not a little numb from the experience. As Zack was making his exit her dad Brad had told Zack he was ‘part of the family’ now, and welcome anytime. (Zack and Danika a Family Sex Date)


Zack’s Ladies

He had his date with Olivia a couple of weeks after Brothel Night. Dinner with his father and Eva at the Rod and Gun Club. They had sex afterwards, just the two of them in his room. In the end, the sex had been straightforward and uncomplicated compared to all they had seen and done at Brothel Night. Olivia was joining them again at the Rod and Gun Club this Friday night and staying over again. To his surprise in the last few weeks, he had been seeing less of Hannah and more of Olivia. Another subject he needed to discuss with Melisa.

Bethany, AD Burn’s granddaughter, had gone back to Santa Barbara for a month as soon as school was out, so there was no need to make time for her right now. Just the occasional message. She would be back soon and moving in permanently with her grandfather and his wife to attend Saint-U for the next school year. After the ‘Incest is Best’ meeting they had gone out for a long walk, stopping to play pickleball on public courts with other Sunday afternoon players. He did learn that Mrs. Burns was technically her step-grandmother, which explained the age difference. They didn’t have sex that day, but they managed to spend an evening together before she went home to Santa Barbara.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.