Zack and Rebekah a Sex Date - Cover

Zack and Rebekah a Sex Date

Copyright© 2021 by Pete Fox

Chapter 3: The Surprise Guest

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Surprise Guest - Following on Brothel Night, Zack and Rebekah meet for a sex date. They learn a lot about each other and are surprised by a guest as they have passionate sex. Coded Much sex for chapters 2 and 3. Updated in April 2024.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sharing   Big Breasts  

Danika Van Winter glided across the carpet, her naked body and heavy chest swaying erotically before her as she playfully, like a little girl, jumped on the bed.

“Hello Zack,” she said placing a hand on his sweaty shoulder as she knelt next to Rebekah, who was straddling him, his spent cock resting between his thighs.

Zack took a moment to look over both girls in the flickering candlelight as Rebekan lay down on this right.

The girls, both gorgeous sixteen-year-olds, were a study in contrasts and similarities. Where Rebekah had a darker eastern Mediterranean skin tone, Danika was fair with a pale, untanned body. Of similar height between 5’4” to 5’6”, Danika was a strawberry blonde while Rebekah a deep chestnut. Both girls were heavy breasted with Danika having the bigger D cup size with flat wide areola and nipples to her friend’s darker perky ‘eraser’ looking nipples. Zack loved breasts and spent a lot of time studying them.

Both girls had a bit of hip though Danika was trimmer having a body shaped by her regimen of long-distance running. He knew he was a lucky guy to be here with these two. Both were smart, viewed by the outside world as shy or standoffish, and were highly motivated in pursuit of their passions. Rebekah’s Jewish faith and her love for Israel were an important part of her. He had yet to get a read on Danika’s faith, but one of her passions was deep space exploration. From his limited experience with both, neither ‘had a problem’ having sex with multiple partners and both participated in ‘sex dates’. He still needed to talk more with both of them to fully understand their thoughts.

At that moment Zack’s heart was full as he embraced Danika, welcoming her with a hug as Rebekah lay on the bed between them. Rebekah’s face sported a wide smile that was soon blocked by Danika’s blonde hair as the two had a long and sensuous kiss. Zack ran a hand over Danika’s back and cupped one of her heavy breasts. Rebekah’s full-sized bed didn’t leave a lot of room for three teenagers to play on.


Zack was asked to get another bottle of wine and a 3rd glass. By the time he had uncorked the new bottle and returned, both girls were in each other’s arms passionately kissing. Danika had the dominant position on top with one leg over Rebekah’s right leg ass in the air. She had one hand resting between her lover’s legs with a finger working itself inside Rebekah. Danika wasted little time in catching up for lost time.

Zack poured a fresh glass of wine for Danika and topped off the other two. He stood at the foot of the bed sipping his wine as the two girls continued to reacquaint themselves. Zack was looking for his entry point. Since the bed wasn’t large the lack of space made his problem more interesting. He had already fucked Rebekah, so he knew where he wanted to end up. He set his glass down and moved to the side of the bed and stood behind Danika putting his hands on her tight athletic ass.

With both hands he began rubbing and squeezing, pulling Danika’s white ass cheeks apart as he licked from her puckered hole to her taint. She reacted by pushing her ass back, into his face and moaning as she sucked on Rebekah’s right breast.

At Brothel Night he didn’t have time back to go slow and appreciate the sensitive erogenous areas on her body like at the base of the neck, low back, and taint. Zack kissed and licked his way around her body. Danika took her hand off Rebekah’s pussy to give him a thumbs up and he broke out laughing.

Between her legs, he inserted his middle fingers into her vagina working it in and out, each time going deeper as her juices began to flow. With his other hand, he continued to play in her tight pink butt hole, which was nice and clean. Eventually, he pressed his index finger on the sensitive opening and pushed. He got a positive reaction as she wiggled her ass, forcing his finger deeper inside. Danika continued suckling on Rebekah’s breasts, moving between both, while holding the fingers of her left hand motionless in her lover’s cunt.

Rebekah had assumed a more passive role, lying back with a smile on her face wrapping her fingers in Danika’s strawberry blonde hair, and used her hands to guide her lover’s head around her chest. The silver star on her chest winked at Zack in the candlelight.

To say Zack was only just enjoying himself would be an understatement to the umpteenth degree. Running his hands over Danika as he watched the girls suck and tease each other his cock had sprung back to life and was on the rise. His quick mind ran through a list of possibilities until he settled on one. With no one in charge; they were each bringing their own desires and skills to the threesome. He stopped playing in Danika’s holes and gave her ass a playful slap.

“I’m getting on the bed,” he said to the girls.

With that, there was a minute or two of adjustments to get comfortable again. Positioning himself at the head of the bed, he knelt over Rebekah’s face. She reached up with her right hand for his cock while lifting her mouth towards his taint. Danika was now in a 69 position on top of Rebekah. She pushed her pale ass in Zack’s direction as her head dove down to the trimmed patch of hair between her lover’s legs. The fall of her hair around Rebekah’s hips blocked his view but he could guess what she was doing down there with her mouth and fingers.

Zack picked up where he had left off. Using the fingers of his right hand on her wet pussy he inserted his fingers pushing in and out until her until she was good and wet. At the same time, his bottom lover was using her tongue on his balls licking as far as his taint, the sensation was fantastic, his cock was a hard 5-inch spike again.

He backed off Rebekah’s face to let her return the favor on Danika. Rebekah used her tongue and mouth on the pink folds of Danika’s pussy, she pulled Danika’s hips down onto her face and began to lick and suck. Zack leaned back against the headboard and slowly stroked his slick cock while he watched the two pleasure each other. He would find an opening soon. In the moment, he could think of no sight more beautiful than of these two gorgeous girls having uninhibited passionate sex in the flickering candlelight. His heart was full.


Danika showed she had skills or maybe just more practice at making a girl come as she used her tongue on the whole of Rebekah’s vulva, teasing the clit while her fingers played in the slit. Rebekah was moaning, her body squirming underneath Danika as orgasms rippled through her.

Zack changed positions, moving down to the foot of the bed next to Danika’s head, taking up a handful of hair so he could see better. From his new position, he palmed a handful of her pendulous breasts, massaging the large right tit and tweaking the nipple all the time enjoying the sight of the two having beautiful lesbian sex.

Soon there was a plea from Rebekah, “Please, please that’s enough!” Exhausted, Rebekah finally pushed her lover’s mouth away from her clit, her breathing shallow and rapid her face flush. That left Danika on her knees with Zack’s cock next to her face.

Zack simply presented his dick as the next option to Danika. She smiled and with just a toss of her head to reset her hair over her shoulders, took him in her mouth. Danika showed she knew her way around a pussy but with a boy’s cock she was still unsure. Her moves were tentative, unsure, even after all the practice she had at Brothel Night.

Danika took his tip on her lips while using her free hand to hold his balls and steady his cock. She licked the underside then back to the knob, then repeated the cycle three or four times before he grasped her head and held her on him, pulling her face into his groin. She started to gag, so he let her gag for a moment then pulled away. She looked up at him saliva dripping down her chin. Sexy.

Rebekah had recovered and was licking her friend’s pussy as she lay beneath, her hands grasping at Danika’s ass.

“Fuck me,” she said switching hands, wiping her face as she smiled at him with her lovely green eyes.

Again, a bit of gymnastics was needed. Danika turned her hips away and off of Rebekah so Zack could just kneel behind her on the bed. In a porno video, the other girl would make her way underneath somehow to lick the guy’s cock, but Rebekah wasn’t a porn star, she just lay back, fingers hovering over her clit as she watched Zack’s cock enter her bisexual lover.

Danika felt perfect, tight, and soaked as he pressed his cock inside her vagina. Her hips pushed back to meet him. Zack held onto her hips and set a slow pace, enjoying the feel of her tight wet canal on his cock as they fucked. Danika dropped her head and began to kiss Rebekah who was pulling at her friend’s big breasts, teasing her big nipples.

“I’m coming!” Zack said in a loud urgent voice, almost shouting.

He was happy to have gotten 5 minutes of slapping his cock and balls against Denika’s backside. When he couldn’t hold back any longer, he pulled out and shot his load of cum on her ass and low back where it lay in a creamy pool. They collapsed on top of Rebekah who raised her hands in a playful, appreciative golf clap and then embraced her lovers. They stayed that way, three bodies in an exhausted pile, touching, not speaking, recovering each lost in thought.

Rebekah turned to Danika and Zack found himself cuddling up to her damp back an arm draped over her as he held one of her breasts. The girls were touching and talking quietly as he closed his eyes thinking about the spectacular sex they just had. He bet everything was on video. From her previous date videos, he knew that she had cameras hidden above and near the bed to record her dates.

With Rebekah, the best way he could think of to describe the sex was like she had a smoldering fire inside her vagina as she gripped him, the way she used her hips and body, always in control but giving him a glimpse of something more, a certain wildness barely held in check.

On the other hand, Danika was all sweetness, she liked to be played with, but she also tried to give her all to her partners like she did with Rebekah. Not as experienced on the guy side, but willing to try and learn. The ‘wham bam thank you’ of Brothel Night not giving her much of an education in the finer points of sex, he figured. Both girls presented a shy quiet side to the world but let it all out in bed with him. That was a lot to think about.

“I’m hungry, how about you two?” their host finally said.

Zack and Danika readily agreed.


“This is good, really good,” Zack said feeding a piece of pita bread dipped in creamy hummus into his mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.