Zack and Rebekah a Sex Date - Cover

Zack and Rebekah a Sex Date

Copyright© 2021 by Pete Fox

Chapter 2: Deeper

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Deeper - Following on Brothel Night, Zack and Rebekah meet for a sex date. They learn a lot about each other and are surprised by a guest as they have passionate sex. Coded Much sex for chapters 2 and 3. Updated in April 2024.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sharing   Big Breasts  

Holding two glasses of red wine, Zack stood in the doorway to Rebekah’s darkened bedroom. The only light provided by half a dozen white-scented candles spread around the room. Though there was still plenty of daylight outside, the room was otherwise pitch black and scented from the candles. That Rebekah’s full-sized bed was in the center of the circle of light was not surprising nor was the body lying on top of it.

“What are you waiting for? Are you scared of the dark or just me?” Rebekah said in a sweet teasing voice from the bed. Rebekah’s voice sounded playful and wonderful.

Naked, Zack’s hard cock led the way across the carpeted floor. His cock the proverbial heat-seeking missile locked on to its target. His heart was beating rapidly and not from the few steps across the room. He set both glasses on the bedstand next to her bed.

Rebekah was lying on her right side propped up on her pillows like a beautiful princess. She had lost the shirt and only wore a strapless lingerie bra along with its matching thong. He wondered if the bra was a cup size too small as her large round breasts were spilling out the tops. From ‘Brothel Night’ he knew she had nice perky nipples on wide dark areolae.

Zack was having a hard time speaking as he took a seat on the edge of the bed. What could he say that wouldn’t sound stupid?

“I assume you like what you see, come over here,” she patted the bed next to her with her left hand. In the flickering glow of the candlelight, he saw she had put on a shiny silver bracelet on her wrist. A piece of jewelry he had not seen her wear at school.

He commented. “I see you have on the bracelet you earned Friday night.” As he spoke, she lifted her wrist, twisting it in the light.

“Yes, I just wanted to show it off to someone. Now get up here, this horny Jewish girl needs some love.”

He did as he was told on got on the bed.


That Rebekah was in charge was clear as she set the pace of the sex part of the date. She didn’t rush her moves. Rebekah took a drink from her wine glass and waited as Zack drank from his. With her eyes and a roving hand, she examined his naked body, touching his chest, her fingers toying in the dark pubes at the base of his stiff cock. ‘Cute’ was all she said as she bit her lip for a moment before taking another sip of her wine and setting the glass on the bedstand.

Finally, with a flick of her finger providing permission, he put his arms around her, pushing her onto her back, kissing her as his hand started exploring her geography. The mostly flat expanse her stomach with some residual baby fat, to the healthy curves of her breasts. It did not take long for him to find the clasp at the back of the bra.

Her hands didn’t seek out his cock as it rested against her thigh. They were of nearly equal height, with Rebekah being only an inch or two shorter. Soon they were French kissing. Her breath was warm, sweet, and minty, their tongues engaged in a friendly battle for domination. Zack gave in and moved to her ear lobes and neck, kissing, and sucking on the tender skin, careful not to leave a mark. After a time, Rebekah, breathing heavily, pushed his head down her body.

Zack latched onto a perky nipple with his mouth sucking like a greedy newborn as she moaned and shouted encouragement.

“Yes, you like that don’t you!” Rebekah purred as he sucked one nipple into his mouth then moved to the other his free hand between her thighs.

He spent time on her breasts. Alternating breasts, kissing, suckling, massaging with his hands until she pushed his head further ‘south’. She lifted her ass as Zack pulled her thong down her hips. Along the way, he left a trail of saliva along her belly until he got to her neatly trimmed patch of close-cropped dark hair. He loved hairy girls, even those with trimmed patches like hers. But he decided to take the initiative.

With Rebekah on her back and his head down between her knees, he tossed his legs over her face. Putting them both into the classic 69.

“Yes, Zack!” Rebekah said as she began to kiss around his balls.

Zack loved what the biology books called the vulva. It had the clit, her pussy lips, and was the entrance to heaven as far as he was concerned. He didn’t dive right in, instead placing kisses on her inner thighs and soft skin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.