Jax #2 - Jax's Team - Cover

Jax #2 - Jax's Team

Copyright© 2021 by Kris Me

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jax blinked and groaned, "Bloody hell, where did you send us, Tommy?" Jax had encouraged her team to go with her to Tara and leave the death and destruction of war behind them. They couldn't all fit onto the dais, so they split into three teams of seven. Jax's team was the last to leave Timor but the first to arrive at wherever it was they had ended up.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial  

She wandered out to the kitchen to get some food.

The other four boys were all in there after having had a good night themselves. It seemed sleeping near a magical cavern did wonders for one’s stamina. Especially if Jax had spent the night recharging the crystals.

Tommy looked at Jax when she entered the kitchen, “What did you do to the Captain?”

She smiled slightly, “Claimed him as mine.”

Eddie looked her up and down and said, “Just like you did for all of us.”

“Yes, it seemed the most expedient way at the time,” Jax replied and grinned at Eddie.

“Does he remember the first time you kissed him?” Tommy asked.

Jax shrugged, “Do you?”

Tommy frowned and then grinned.

“No, but I know when. You did it the night you gave each of us the bracelets. We all changed a lot after that.”

Jax shook her head, “Nope, it was way before that and in Darwin.”

“Hang on! Back then, you told us you had never been with a man,” Eddie said.

“I hadn’t, as I told you, but I did kiss you all. I didn’t screw you; that would have been a complete violation. And I asked,” Jax said indignantly.

“Sweetie, you can kiss me or do whatever you wish to me any time you like,” Tommy chuckled.

Jax had to laugh when she got three more nodding heads.


The team spent the next week making the dwelling theirs.

Eddie had reported that a storm had come in, and it was a whiteout outside, so they stayed inside. They were surprised to find that the enormous pantry, which was accessible from the kitchen, was full of food.

It was split into dry stores and cold stores. Most of the products in them Jax deemed as local. However, they had no idea how long it had been since it was stocked. Everything was preserved as if it had just been put in the pantry.

During the week, Jax wandered around and updated the spells on everything. They had added fresh crystals to all of the rooms, so they were better lit, and the spells on them were maintained.

They believed at least three couples had spent some time here before they disappeared. However, the personal effects left behind were few and gave no idea about who they had been.

Jax, David and Blair made no attempt to hide the fact that they were a trio. The other two couples even let them have the bedroom with the biggest bed. They had all laughed at the monstrosity and wondered how tall the people who made it had been.

The trio made sure that they tried the springs out, and David was glad that he now had Blair to help him. He also found he really enjoyed spending time with Blair now that he had a chance to get to know him.

Jax wasn’t complaining, as she had found both men were very good at satisfying her needs, even if she did wear them both out unless they double-teamed her. She was also enjoying the more relaxed atmosphere and learning more about both men.

The three of them become closer over the week spent together.


The team made it outside around lunchtime on the seventh day.

Tommy was agitated, and they decided he had cabin fever. Eddie had reported it was a lovely day, so they dressed in their warmer uniforms and donned their packs to go scouting around outside.

It was a pretty winter’s scene of freshly fallen snow and snow-topped branches with icicles underneath. It was also very cold. Jax got her bearings and let her senses fly on the wind.

“There is a small settlement to the southeast, and a larger one is to the southwest. Both seem to be based around the end of the range on the lower hills and are seaports. This island seems to have a lot of camla and antelos, considering its size. I only detect a few wolf packs, so that could be why.”

Jax then frowned. “There is a heat source between us and the village to the east. Oh, dear, I think it’s a dwelling on fire. Quickly, link up,” she cried.

Without hesitation, the men touched the man nearest them and then Jax. They all blinked and had no sooner appeared when they found themselves diving for cover, as small arrows were suddenly loosed in their direction.

Jax hadn’t ducked. She got mad and pulled her wand. She whipped up the snow and sent it flying at the group of twenty Pix-looking people surrounding the six huge, closely grouped trees.

These people had built up a pile of wood around each tree’s base and then lit them. The small creatures were trying to fly away from the smoke that was filling their tiny tree homes. While they did, the people on the ground were shooting little arrows at them.

Most of the small men had been so intent on killing or building up the fires, they hadn’t realised they had company. David and the boys also started to retaliate and made the men aware of their predicament.

Some of the boys shot ice spikes at the shooters to freeze their hands, while others blew flurries of snow at the fires to put them out. Several of the small men tried to run away. However, most found themselves iced in place, like a snowman while the fires sizzled out under a blanket of snow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.