Jax #2 - Jax's Team - Cover

Jax #2 - Jax's Team

Copyright© 2021 by Kris Me

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jax blinked and groaned, "Bloody hell, where did you send us, Tommy?" Jax had encouraged her team to go with her to Tara and leave the death and destruction of war behind them. They couldn't all fit onto the dais, so they split into three teams of seven. Jax's team was the last to leave Timor but the first to arrive at wherever it was they had ended up.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial  

David smiled at his girlfriend.

When Jax was in her female form, David had found that he preferred to call her by her proper name. The boys had also picked up on this fact even though they occasionally slipped and still used Jacky.

Jax hadn’t changed to her male form since the day before, so it seemed that she was in Jax mode. David also felt that she seemed more comfortable when in her natural form. Plus, this was her world, so it seemed appropriate.

“Yes, well, I suppose we need to decide what we want to do,” Jax stated. “It is odd. I felt this need to come home, but now that I’m here, I’m unsure where I should be. I don’t fit in with my family as they don’t consider me a proper Prol female.”

“Hence, I’m not even sure going back to Sigma will achieve anything other than visiting with them and making sure they are okay. Although we should go and check to see if the others did end up there. I must admit that I have doubts,” Jax said with some concern.

“Jax, we are your family now,” Tommy told her.

Jax had to smile, as he was very correct in that she did consider these men her family. She had more in common with them than any of her brothers or sisters, other than the same parents, and they were now gone.

Blair stated, “Well, why don’t we just fix this place for the time being? We have plenty of food, and we can do some scouting. Tommy can look for the fairies he seemed to want to find, and we will see where events take us. I could do with a rest for a month or so.”

Jax looked at the other men and realised that Blair wasn’t the only one who needed to de-stress for a bit. Most of these men had been in the Army for nearly three years and had experienced a lot more horror than she had.

Even her limited exposure was enough, and she agreed that some simple living wouldn’t be bad for any of them for a little while. While she had learnt a lot, being in highly stressful situations for long periods took its toll.

“I agree,” Jax said, and the men all sighed and relaxed, making Jax giggle.

The men all smiled. The team had all worked out that Jax took anything Blair said into consideration. She only argued with him if she thought he was suggesting unnecessary danger or didn’t know all the facts.

Jax had been in their Army long enough to understand the chain of command. For all intent, Blair was still their commanding officer even if they had all deserted.

“I’m sorry,” Jax suddenly said, making all of the men look at her. “I got you all to leave your posts just so I could come home. I didn’t think of how this would affect your sense of honour.”

“Nah,” Bluey said, “We didn’t desert. We just went on to the next mission. We don’t know what it is, but then again, we lower ranks don’t get told until the order to charge is given.”

“We came here to do something, Jax. I just feel it. But not today. We need to rest and recuperate,” Eddie said and yawned to his surprise, making the others smile.

“Let’s go pick a room,” Tommy said.

He stood up and went to haul his larger lover to his feet. Hand in hand, they wandered off to pick one of the rooms to claim.

Ernie and Bluey followed.


Jax looked at David and flicked her eyebrows at him, and nodded towards Blair.

David wasn’t really surprised. He had felt the attraction between them and knew that Blair had come with them because of Jax.

He then grinned and said, “Blair, have you tried changing to female yet?”

Blair blinked at David, “Why would I be able to do that? I have not been with any of your team.”

“Hum, well, you may not have screwed any of them, but they have all touched you many times, even Jax.”

Blair frowned and concentrated. He felt this odd shifting sensation as if his body was re-aligning his bits and pieces. It was similar in some ways to when they jumped, but then it wasn’t quite so dramatic.

David looked at his rival for Jax’s affection and could see some serious advantages of having Blair join them. As a sheila, he was tall and willowy. Her breasts were probably considered on the smaller side of medium.

Still, that didn’t bother David in the least as the perky titties that Blair had, suited her. David did have a bit of a thing for long legs, and Blair sure was a looker, not to take anything from Jax.

David chuckled when Jax said, “Wow, look at those sexy legs. She is damn near as sexy as you, my love, when you are in this form.”

Blair stripped off her boots and pulled the wide leg of her shorts up to inspect the leg the couple were looking at. She ran her fingers lightly from her slim ankle around her calf and up her thigh, marvelling at the very smooth mid-beige skin.

She looked up to see two very randy males staring at her legs. Going by the bulges in their pants, they both had the hots for her. Blair found this both disconcerting and rather erotic.

As a male, he hadn’t had sex for way too long. He found his feminine side basking at the glory of being desired by two very sexy men. Blair decided to bow to the inevitable and gave them both a sultry look. She had a feeling that she would get to plunder their bodies in due course.

“Do you think we should find a room or just make do here?” David asked.

Jax looked around at the wide comfortable couches, and several positions came to mind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.