Jax #2 - Jax's Team - Cover

Jax #2 - Jax's Team

Copyright© 2021 by Kris Me

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Jax blinked and groaned, "Bloody hell, where did you send us, Tommy?" Jax had encouraged her team to go with her to Tara and leave the death and destruction of war behind them. They couldn't all fit onto the dais, so they split into three teams of seven. Jax's team was the last to leave Timor but the first to arrive at wherever it was they had ended up.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial  

“Can we go home now?” Tommy asked with a quaver in her voice.

They were all a little surprised that Tommy seemed a bit queasy when looking down onto the planet. She was even quite pallid.

“Are you alright, Tommy?” Jax asked in concern.

“Mistress, each of the chairs contains scanning devices that I use to ensure you are all healthy. The young mage is experiencing some discomfort due to the changes in her body.”

“Well, normally, she is a he,” Eddie pointed out.

“Ah, yes, very interesting. Well, male-born shifters do tend to find their first pregnancies a little difficult. It may be best if Mage Tommy doesn’t fly very much for the next twenty weeks if she is having this problem,” Della told them reasonably.

The shocked crew all looked at a blushing Tommy.

Eddie laughed and took Tommy’s hand, “Well, I did say I was going to knock you up. Looks like you are stuck with me for a long time now, my love.”

“You’re not upset?” Tommy asked.

Eddie shook his head, “Why would I be? I love you mate, have done so for quite some time. We have a nice island to live on and people to help who don’t mind if we can do magic.”

“It sure beats the shit out of being shot at and having bombs dropped on my head. I don’t even mind a bit of snow. I also love being a Shifter, and I couldn’t do that back home. We have a lot to learn, so I don’t think we will be bored here for a very long time.”

“Della, why only twenty weeks?” Blair asked.

Twenty weeks here meant a hundred and twenty days, not the hundred and forty it would be on Earth. Even that would be less than half what a female on Earth would take to gestate a child.

“My archives state that the normal gestation for a Shifter or Therian as they are known on Keltria, who also wears magical items, is that long.”

“Be sure to feed her small, high protein meals regularly, and if you have access to a crystal cavern, at least twenty minutes a day will also help her and her child. Especially with both Parents being magical beings.”

“Well, this island is as just as good a base as anywhere,” Jax stated.

The island being on the cold side didn’t bother her or the other magical people that much, as they could use their magic to keep warm. The cavern systems were now very pleasant to live in as long as you didn’t mind that there were no windows.

“Yes, Mistress, I’m a fully functioning scout class shuttle. I can have you pretty much anywhere on this planet in less than a day. And thank’s to you people fixing my fuel problem, I can also fly for months now in space without needing to recharge.”

“Good to know, Della,” Jax replied. “How about you take us home. We will go to the eastern village in the morning if you don’t mind.”

“It will be my pleasure, Wizard Jax. I’ve located a small plateau near the entrance to your cavern. I can blink you in and back in the morning. You simply need to give me a mental call, and I can respond. Or you can use the teleportation dais.”

Everyone loved this idea, and they were soon heading home.


On the ninth morning on the island, they didn’t stay in bed very late.

They were all dressed and ready to go after a quick breakfast. They were all excited to have the ship at their disposal. Worried about Tommy, Jax put a little spell on her to reduce any morning or flight sickness.

She then called Della mentally, and moments later, they found themselves on the bridge of the spaceship. They quickly took their seats, ready for their next adventure.

After ensuring Tommy was okay, following the take-off, Jax said, “How about you take us down to the eastern village, and we make Tommy and those people even happier.”

Della agreed and flew them down to a fallow field just outside the main part of the village.


The villagers were shocked to see the refurbished shuttle land.

They chuckled when they saw their favourite mages get out of it. They were very curious to see a very large box float out of the ship and settle near the community hall. The team came up to them, and David opened the box.

“Mayor Traz, I think you should be able to organise the storage of the items so that you people get an equal share,” Jax told him.

Traz looked into the box, “Hum, Mage Jax, not to sound ungrateful, but can we keep the box? It will take some time to sort all of that out.”

Jax frowned and then looked at the spell on the door. She altered it and then dug into the smaller pouch she had taken to wearing around her waist. From it, she produced a ring. She had repaired Iqama’s ring, so she gave it to Traz.

“Now, only a two-gemmed or better magician can open the box,” she told Traz and slid the ring onto his middle finger on his right hand.

Traz looked at the ring on his hand in shock. As the wearer of the only magical item the village had ever laid claim to, it did make him the Mayor. The cheering of his friends and family told him they were okay with his selection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.