Jax #2 - Jax's Team - Cover

Jax #2 - Jax's Team

Copyright© 2021 by Kris Me

Introduction

Science Fiction Sex Story: Introduction - Jax blinked and groaned, "Bloody hell, where did you send us, Tommy?" Jax had encouraged her team to go with her to Tara and leave the death and destruction of war behind them. They couldn't all fit onto the dais, so they split into three teams of seven. Jax's team was the last to leave Timor but the first to arrive at wherever it was they had ended up.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial  

Jax blinked and groaned, “Bloody hell, where did you send us, Tommy?”

Jax had encouraged her team to go with her to Tara and leave the death and destruction of war behind them. They couldn’t all fit onto the dais, so they split into three teams of seven.

Jax’s team was the last to leave Timor but the first to arrive at wherever it was they had ended up.


Copyright:

Copyright © 2021 Kris Me - All rights are reserved

This story is the work of Kris Me. You must contact me before you copy more than one page or ten percent of the content, as per the Copyright Act 1968, Australia.

Last updated: 25/11/2021.


Declaration:

~~ Adult Themes ~~

This is an erotica science fiction book based in the fictitious Keltrian Universe. It is NOT recommended for people under the legal age to access such stories, depending on the reader’s country of origin.

This book may contain vulgar language, references to religious icons, violence, coercion, murder, rape scenes or descriptions of coitus between humanoids of the same or different genders.

This book DOES NOT contain descriptions of bestiality nor coitus between Earth-born humanoids closely related by blood.


Editing:

Since this is fiction, you may find my assumptions fabricated and that I have taken liberties with reality, as you know it. The humanoids in this story are not based on anyone I know or have read about.

Australian based dictionaries were used for reference, and Grammarly was used as part of the editing suite. The story was written in Microsoft Word.

If you find grammatical or spelling errors, they are not the fault of my editor or proofreaders who did try to fix my work. However, I do tend to fiddle around after the fact, so all errors are my own.

If my Australian colloquialisms or terms need clarification, or you just wish to correspond, I’m more than happy to answer your emails. You can send them to: kris.me2@inorbit.com


The Wiki:

https://keltria.fandom.com/wiki/

The Wiki contains information about the Keltrian people, wizards, magical items, colloquialisms and adapted words that have been created for this universe. Maps, character lists and other information that may relate to this book could be found.


Jax’s Team of seven:

In case you have forgotten, below is a brief description of Jax’s team.

Other than Jax and David, the others all wore one of Jax’s bracelets with a diamond and her special olivine gem on it and were all between twenty-four and twenty-six years old.

Jax Pickon (Was Jacky Picton on Earth)

She was born on Sigma Island, Tara, to Prol parents. However, she is also a shapeshifter, thanks to an ancestor. She is now 18 going on 19 years old, 157cm (5’1”) and has red curly hair. Jax is slim with lightly tanned looking skin. She is a four-gemmed Lore Mage with Earth, Nature, Psychic and her special gem.

Sergeant David May

Was an Electrician in the Army Engineering Corps. He was born in Coral Cove but lived in Cairns, QLD. He is 180cm (5’11”) with green eyes and a light olive complexion. He has a runner’s build and has some Aboriginal heritage. He is a Lore Mage with Energy, Earth, and Physics and Jax’s gem.

Bluey (John) Jackson

Was an Electrician in David’s unit. Born in Brisbane, QLD. He is 175cm (5’9”) tall, slim, redheaded with a big smile.

Ernie Ubobo

Was a Carpenter in David’s unit. Born in Darwin, NT. He is 178cm (5’10”) tall, wiry build, with dark beige skin. He is part Australian Aboriginal.

Lance-Corporal Eddie Russo

Was an AA-gunner in the Army. Born in Innisfail, QLD. He is 186cm (6’1”) tall, thick-set with dark blondish hair, Mediterranean looks and dark olive skin.

Tommy Ryley

Was a Boilermaker with David’s unit. He is 170cm (5’7”) tall, slim to medium build with some Aboriginal heritage. Born in Sydney, NSW.

Captain Blair Black

Was in charge of a combat unit on Timor island. Born in Brisbane, QLD. He is 183cm (6’) tall with dark brown hair, brown eyes, and a medium built but very fit body shape.


Acknowledgements:

Special thanks to Anna Dapter and J. Konietzko, who did try to decipher my dyslexic scribbles.

Cheers to all of the readers who have pointed out I do make mistakes and have helped me fix them. And extra thanks goes to Lazeez for his support.

I hope you enjoy the story.

Kris Me

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.