Beth and Tracey - Cover

Beth and Tracey

Copyright© 2021 by Brookell

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tracey and Beth meet, have fun in a strip club, and finally Tracey pulls a fast one on Beth

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Quick, write this date down! I won a bet with Beth! I won! I won! I won! I was gloating to myself for reasons you may or may not understand. My lover, Beth, is a betting fool, we bet on so many things -- TV shows, sporting events, even stuff like whose mom is going to call next. The stakes range from the simple; like who’s cooking dinner, to the bizarre, like accompanying her to a gentleman’s club. If you read “Beth and Tracey Chapter 2” then you know how that one turned out.

Even if you didn’t read the other story, you need to understand that I usually lose the bets, like on the order of 100 to 1, maybe 1000 to 1. Why do I keep betting? Maybe I’m a glutton for punishment. Actually, to be honest, Beth has really put me through the wringer, but I ended up loving every minute. Her imagination has to be experienced to be believed!

My Beth is not only lucky but plays the stakes game really well. Usually, when I do manage a win, the stakes are inconsequential. When she wins, she seems to have the ability to win the big pots. You should have seen her in Las Vegas last year. I’ll have to tell you that story someday, or maybe you can picture two horny women, who love strips clubs, strippers, partying, gambling, and sex adrift in Vegas for a whole week.

Beth always amazes me. I love her imagination, her creativity — “Oh shit, what am I going to do?” I won a high stake bet and I can’t let this opportunity go to waste in my usual unimaginative way. I need to make this special. This is nuts, now I am talking to myself. “Calm down Tracey, think this through.” The stakes are deceptively simple in appearance. ‘The loser has to do what the winner says.’ Pretty vague! How would she handle it? What is the time frame? It can be interpreted as loosely as one time, like making Beth wash my car. Well, she looks damn good all wet, but I am not going to waste this that easily. Okay, so let’s say the weekend. But not just any weekend, the weekend after next, which is a three-day weekend. This is so sneaky, and so unlike me. Beth is going to be surprised!

Now, what to do for those three days? We can’t just sit around here, it might be fun having her as my beck-and-call girl for the weekend, but I have to do better than that. She turned me into a surprise stripper, so could I set her up equally as well or even better? I have to do this right, I can’t screw this up. What if I...? OMG, how far can I take this? My fingers started pressing my pussy as the idea of my Beth in such a predicament. This idea was so delicious. Leaning back on the couch, I slid my hand into my shorts and panties and felt how wet I was from just thinking about it. My fingers made tight circles over my clit as I started getting really warm. My mind was going a mile a minute, seeing the look on her face when all was revealed! My eyes stayed closed as my fingers danced around and over my clit, I thrust inside in a rush.

She would be furious, but also uncertain. I know my Beth, and she will like some of it. Her anger would be more because she would think evil of me, but that hot, sweet pussy of hers would be on my side. My left hand found my breast and my right fucked me so good. In seconds I was nearing an orgasm.

I started a real screamer as my body and mind were taken in by my surprisingly wicked imagination. I could feel my spine pop as I arched my back.

“You couldn’t wait for me?” My smiling Beth was looking down at me, my fingers still in my cunt, so there was no hiding what I was doing.

I blushed, “Just feeling a little horny.”

“You were thinking about the bet you won.”

I inhaled so sharply. “Did I blurt anything during my orgasm?

“Alright, let’s get this over with; what do you want me to do?”

“Oh, I want to think about it some more, I’ll let you know.”

She swatted my leg, “Fine, but don’t leave me hanging too long. I have plans for you the next bet I win.”

That solidified things for me. I was going to get her so good!

...

A week and a half flew by as my plotting and planning took shape. OMG, this was so cool! She’s going to kill me! I can’t believe I was actually trying to do this! I did need a little help, and Joy and the other girls at the club were great. They did force me to change the end so they could be in on it. All in all, I think we did rather well. And having a few friends around might be helpful when Beth knows the whole truth. It might save my neck.

Friday finally arrived, I was so scared, excited, terrified, turned on, fuck; I have no idea what I was feeling. How I didn’t give the whole thing away, I’ll never know. She left for work, and I started everything rolling. I packed two bags and a make-up case, being very particular about my selections for her. One trip to our favorite boutique at lunch and I think I’ll be all set.

“Hi Tracey, how are you doing?” Jessie greeted me with her usual energy. She owned and managed ‘Jessie’s Own’, a boutique that bordered on something between Victoria’s Secret and an adult novelty shop. Throw in her specialty items in the back and you have a very elegant, upscale, yuppie-slut paradise. If Jess didn’t have it, she knew where you can get it!

“Hiya Jess, I am doing great, how are you?”

“I am terrific as usual! So, are you looking for something for you or that wet dream lover of yours?” I swatted her on the arm. “Hey, it’s true. The last time she was in here, she came out of the dressing room in a red teddy. I had 6 customers ask me who she was. They were all drooling!”

“Oh, yea, I remember that teddy!” I told Jess what I was up to, and after she quit laughing, she dug out Beth’s measurements and she took me on a whirlwind tour of her whole shop, including her ‘special’ area. I blanched at the total, and then she really shocked me.

“If you let me in, this is all yours for cost if I get to be there for the ending?”

“Oh, hell yea!” I explained what she needed to do, and she shocked me one last time, I had no idea her mark-up was that big!

She helped me pack up my purchases, laughing the whole time. As I was leaving, she hit me with a toe-curling kiss and squeezed my ass tight. She was laughing even harder as I stood there stunned. I didn’t even know she liked girls!

After work, which took forever, I slipped into the bathroom and changed. I put on a slightly severe business suit that screamed ‘professional working woman’; you know the kind of bitch who looks like PMS is a lifestyle. I arrived early at her work; she nearly didn’t recognize me.

She got one good look when I tossed her a small overnight bag. “Change now, it will save time.” She smiled and took the bag into the ladies’. No more than fifteen seconds passed when she came screaming out. “NOT ON YO...”

My upraised hand stopped her tirade. “I am collecting on the bet. Go get changed.” I said to myself, “SCORE 1 to 0!

She looked at me in a different light. “You want me to wear this, in public, for our bet?”

I leaned toward her and whispered in as hard a voice as I could manage, “I want you to change because I am telling you to change. You are doing what I tell you to do those were the stakes of our bet. Now go change.”

“And if I refuse?”

“Then you will have reneged on a bet, and you and I will never wager again.”

“Trace, I can’t wear this!” She was actually pleading. Another score, albeit a small one, Beth never pleaded for anything!

“Fine!” I was secretly thrilled, letting her off the hook now would make it easier to push her harder later. “Here, try this one. I was going to wear it later, but you can. But no more shit. You are under orders and no more whining.”

She took the bag and went back into the bathroom. She must not have had any heartburn, because I didn’t hear anything. Then she stepped out and my heart jumped. My god, Jess knew her stuff!

A stretch tube top and a matching knee-length skirt. It was white with red horizontal stripes and so tight it looked painted on. The stripes seemed to shimmer in mid-air as she moved. Red lace-up sandals with a small heel and a red strip of material holding her hair back made it perfect. She was wearing a bra and panties, which gave the material a poor line, but she looked incredible.

“Come on, you can at least wear it right.” I grabbed the bag off her shoulder and pulled out a matching thong of the same material. “Go put this on and lose the bra.” She started to argue, but she seemed to take her cue from me and went back inside.

She came out and the outfit really looked like it was her second skin. I was so tempted to just drag her ass home and fuck her all night, but after all my planning, no way. This was my weekend as well as hers, although she might not appreciate it until much later.

We got in the car, watching her fold herself in that outfit really showed just how flexible the material was and how supple she was. Oh yea, she looked so hot! I drove us toward the outskirts of town. She looked over at me, “Where are we going?”

“We are running away for the weekend. I packed for us, and I have everything we need.”

“The whole weekend?”

“Yes, all three days! And during those three days, I will collect on my wager.”

She mulled that one over and leaned over to me in the seat. My hand went between her legs and I stroked the skin on her lower thighs. I was tempted to just pull the material up, but I wanted her excited, and going slow always got her fires higher. A long slow burn leading to an explosion is always much more fun than a quickie little firecracker pop.

When I pulled in front of the hotel, her eyes opened very wide. It was a real 5-Star establishment, more of a spa or country club than just a hotel. Two bellhops emptied the trunk while I escorted my lady love out of the car. All immediate motion stopped as she stood and slid her hands down the skirt, smoothing it out. Her nipples were firm and they were the only things not in a smooth line down that outfit. Men and women noticed her, and she flushed as she realized it. I was so proud of her; she stood there like she owned the place.

Checking in took a few minutes and the young lady at the counter had trouble tearing her eyes away from Beth. She has that effect on so many people, she is tall, with the body of a dancer rather than a supermodel. The sailor-stripe outfit showed her curves to perfection. I tipped the bellhops and told them to take everything up to the room, but not to unpack anything. Once they were done, they should bring me my room key to the restaurant. Beth stayed with me, loving all the attention. She was slightly jittery, something that always happens when she is excited. Her hands were fluttering, and she was looking in every direction. I attracted little to no attention, which was one of the reasons for my professional attire. I wanted Beth to be the center of attention.

...

“Oww!” I stumbled to one side and held up my leg.

“What happened, are you alright?” Beth was instantly concerned, all the attention in the world wouldn’t let her forget me.

“Damn, I think I rolled my ankle. Take a look, please?”

She got down sitting back on her heels, her skirt taut like a drumhead. More attentive looks, but she was in her mother-mode. She slipped off my shoe and was gently feeling my ankle. “It looks okay, no swelling, no redness. How does it feel?”

“It just flashed for a moment; I may have caught it before doing any real damage.”

“Put some weight on it.”

I came down on it with care.

“How does it feel?”

“It’s a little tight, but it’s not painful. I think I’ll take it easy on it. I would hate to be on my back all weekend.”

She grinned with her usual humor. “Oh, that might not be so bad.”

I laughed and she smiled to hear me laughing. She knew the ankle wasn’t bad.

We entered the restaurant and I saw the first inconsistency, but Beth was attending to me, she didn’t notice the large concentration of women. The hostess showed us to our table, a romantic little booth toward the back. Our server came and introduced herself, a bubbly little girl named Temple. She had chocolate skin and a smile that you could see with your eyes closed. She took a long look at Beth, obviously in appreciation! She took our orders and offered some ice when she realized why Beth was holding my leg in her lap.

Beth looked directly at Temple and even I could see the attraction. Sometimes you hear about chemistry, but find it hard to believe, well dear readers, Temple and Beth had chemistry! I felt like I was standing between positive and negative live wires. Beth’s hands tightened around my ankle, I jumped and that broke the spell between them.

After she left, Beth whispered, “My God, she’s prettier than Bethany!” Bethany is one of our friends from the local gentlemen’s club. She is very young and incredibly pretty, with an innocence that you find darling. Temple was Bethany on steroids, the same personality, but at a higher wattage.

Beth looked around the room and finally did notice the preponderance of women, and small groups of only women. When Temple came back, she asked, “Temple, is there something special going on this weekend?”

“Oh yes, there is a professional woman’s conference, several state groups, and even a few local agencies. It’s all about jobs, workshops, and even seminars on everything from opening your own business to sexual harassment training. The hotel is packed and it’s almost totally women. She looked at me, “I thought you were part of it?”

“Nope, not us, we are here to relax.”

The look on Beth’s face told me she was starting to smell a small rat, but even if she suspected the timing of our visit, there was no way she knew what lay ahead of her.

Temple left and Beth started trying to grill me. “Okay, Trace, what the hell are you doing?”

“Me? The reason we are here is for me to collect on the bet. I picked this weekend because it’s a three-day weekend and that gives me an extra day. The fact the hotel is full of women is just gravy!”

She didn’t fully buy it! “Yea, and if you had a bridge to sell...”

I had to laugh at that one because that is exactly my comment when Beth catches me in a stakes issue “Yea, and if you had a bridge to sell, we would be in Brooklyn.”

I did my best innocent look, but she wasn’t really sure. She was having trouble seeing me as being sneaky, I mean if she had set us up, there would be no question it was deliberate. “Look, Beth, you know me. If I had planned to have all these women here I would have, but come on baby? How the hell could I do that?”

She was mollified, but not totally.

When our food arrived, I pulled her close to me and in a few minutes, we were feeding each other with our fingers like normal. Temple seemed to come by an awful lot, something neither of us minded.

The bellhop finally found us and delivered two keys. “I said I only needed one key.”

“I’m sorry ma’am; the desk clerk gave me two. I can’t take it back, but you can after dinner.”

“Oh okay.” I acted a little annoyed but thought of something to do with the extra key.

Beth was looking at me funny as I put one key in my purse and left the other on the table. When she reached for it I slapped her hand playfully. She didn’t ask, but she gave me a look. She must think I was losing my mind.

Dinner was fabulous, and several other women walked by and saw how close we were sitting, and feeding each other. A few looked disapproving, but most smiled at us. We had some dessert and after-dinner drinks. Temple brought us the check and I added a nice tip and charged it to my room. On the little bill tray, I placed the extra room key.

“Ma’am, I don’t need the card key to charge this to your room.” Temple motioned to hand the key back to me.

“I know, the key is for you if you want it. Come up and say hello later.”

Beautiful Temple looked like a scared rabbit for just one second and then the key disappeared in her pocket. Then her smile appeared, a much sexier smile promising of nice things to come. “Room service it is, ma’am!”

I smiled back at her, and Beth looked half puzzled and half excited. Temple was a lovely girl, and having her to play with wouldn’t hurt Beth’s feelings in the least. Too bad Temple was for me while she was otherwise occupied.

...

“Come on; let’s hit one of the clubs.”

I got up a little unsteady, which reminded her of my ‘ankle’. “No, why don’t we relax and get you off your feet.”

“No way, I’m fine, just no dancing for me. I do feel like partying!”

Since I was calling the shots, my sexy Beth and I hit the club. It was an amazing sight. It was 100% women and knowing the odds most of them were perfectly straight, but it didn’t stop them from dancing with each other and having a good time. A lovely server came and got us a small table. She said Temple told her about my ankle and if there was anything she could do to make me comfortable, I was just to ask.

Beth and I sat there sipping our drinks, watching all the action. We are both born people watchers and it was a riot to watch all these women slowly getting drunker and really relaxing. Several guys tried to get in, but the servers turned them away. I asked our little Temple-friend and she said that the conference reserved this club for the weekend.

“Um, I hate to tell you this, but we are not with the conference.”

“Actually the conference just did it to keep the guys out. So believe me you are qualified to be here. She looked at Beth’s long body and said in a quiet voice, “More than qualified!”

Beth looked so sweet at that moment I could have eaten her up right then and there. She reached over and touched the server’s arm. “Thanks, sweetheart.”

“No reason to thank me, I am glad Temple gave me a heads up about you two.” She looked at me, “You look nice, but you would look even better dressed a little bit more relaxed.” She turned to Beth, “You look amazing! Too bad I’m working.”

Beth laughed mostly at her comment and at me. “Just keep smiling, remember you are wearing my outfit, you refused to wear yours.” I reminded her.

“Trace, if I put that one on, I would look like a cheap whore.”

A tall blonde came up to the table before I could answer her properly and held out her hand to Beth and asked, “Dance?”

Beth looked at me and I said, “Go ahead. Just because I am lame is no reason for you not to have fun.”

The blonde said, “Are you okay?”

“Just twisted the ankle enough that I don’t want to dance, but go ahead and dance with Beth, she’s marvelous.”

The blonde waved at someone at another table and another blonde, a very attractive lady about 40 came over. “This poor girl has a bad ankle and I am going to steal her friend. Can you keep her company for a dance or two?”

“Of course! I am Judy, by the way, and my pushy friend is Fleur.”

“I’m Tracey and this is Beth.” By the time I could finish, Fleur was dragging Beth to the dance floor.

Judy and I sat down and looked over the floor for Beth and Fleur. Fleur is almost Beth’s height and they easily stand out in the crowd. The dance was medium-slow and they were moving so smoothly together.

“Fleur is a wonderful dancer. I can tell Beth is as well. This should be fun,” Judy said.

The server came over and set us up with another round and leaned over to me, “The manager is looking for you; do you want to be found?”

“Sure why not?”

“I’ll bring her here; I don’t want you to hurt yourself any further.”

Another striking lady, one with obvious poise and power came in a few minutes later. She was stiff, which surprised me, but she sat down.

“I’m Sharon Petersen; I understand you had a little accident.”

“Oh that, just rolled my ankle a little bit, it’s really fine. I just want to go easy on it.”

“Do you want to see the hotel doctor? Or should I get the hotel lawyer?”

I understood her hostility now. “No, no, I am really okay. It was just a tiny twist. I don’t need a doctor; I am not setting the hotel up for anything. I just want to sit here and enjoy myself and see about dancing up a storm tomorrow night.”

She thawed a little. “I am sorry to put it like this, but you have no idea how many people try and pull stuff like this.”

“If I was one of those, I would have been yelling to beat the band earlier. I really am okay and have no plans to sue anyone.”

She looked hard at me, “Fine then. If you decided to talk to the doc, please let any of the staff know. I hope you enjoy your stay.”

I grabbed her hand, not wanting her to leave like this. “Sharon, I mean it. My ankle is fine; anything that happened was my fault, nothing you or your staff did had anything to do with it. The server in the restaurant offered to get me ice, everyone has been wonderful. I would not do anything of the sort.”

She thawed all the way, “Thanks, and I mean it this time. I just have to deal with so many idiots.”

“I know, but if I get idiotic, it won’t be about that.”

Judy poked me, I looked at the dance floor, and Fleur and Beth were glued together as the song slowed down. Her hands were all over Beth’s ass and Beth wasn’t trying to stop her. I smiled; her skirt was pulled up at least two inches.

Sharon looked! “They are a beautiful couple, aren’t they?”

“Yes, they certainly are!”

Sharon looked puzzled but smiled at me. “If you need anything from the hotel, just pass the word.”

Beth and Fleur came back to the table, Beth was visibly flushed, and the way she was clinging to Fleur was terrific. I am so glad we aren’t into the jealousy game! Fleur sat her down and pulled Judy up for dance while Beth got her equilibrium back.

“You certainly looked like you were having fun out there?”

“Hell yes, that lady is so sexy! Her hands were unstoppable.”

I started laughing, “Yea, like you were going to try and stop her, you little slut.”

She grinned with a ‘who me’?’ expression. Yes, things were fine!

Another lady came by and asked Beth to dance; she was very attractive, in a severe way. Beth swallowed her drink and headed to the floor. I was almost a little annoyed, but that’s why we were here! I guess my annoyance was because to play my part right, I couldn’t go dancing, and there was a nice tight crowd of four women I would have loved to slide in the middle of.

I sipped my drink and watched; the lady held her tight and was soon joined by another lady. They put Beth in the middle and in seconds had her leaning against the first one as the second did all kinds of sexy things to Beth from behind.

The ladies tried to corral Beth after the dance, but she came back to me, visibly worked up. She slid her chair next to mine and practically climbed in my lap. “Those two girls damn near made me come, but then the music stopped. I am so fucking horny right now; let’s go up to our room.”

I smiled inside and was saved from answering by the return of Fleur and Judy. Judy was looking pretty flushed herself and she sat on Beth’s other side, one hand hidden under the table, and from the movements Beth was making, it was a welcome addition to her lap. Fleur and I kept the conversation going about inconsequentials when Beth shuddered through a small orgasm!

I looked at her as she unclenched her hands from the table. “You know that skirt wasn’t made for cumming, I bet you are sitting in a puddle.”

She reached under her, “Oh shit, you are right; this skirt is soaking it all up.”

“No problem,” I reached under the table and grabbed my shoulder bag; “You can change into this!”

She glared at me, but she saw something I rarely have to use — steel! She knew I wanted her to wear that original outfit and now was the perfect time for it.

“Tracey...”

“Uh-uh, none of that, it’s my weekend remember?”

That shut her up and she took the bag and Fleur and went to change. I can’t wait. If this place thought she looked good in that stretch top and skirt, just fucking wait! I am glad the color works with her sandals as well.

Judy and I people watched for a while, then suddenly conversation died behind me and when I turned I saw Fleur and Beth coming back down the two steps into the club.

OMG Beth looked — incredible! The new outfit was a metallic red, nearly the same red that was in the stripes of the first outfit, but this was a metallic lace-up-the-back napkin top, hanging diagonally, with the point of the material just above her belly button. Her breasts were just large enough to push the material away from her skin and it looked like you could stroke the bottom of her delightful breasts without touching any material. Her skirt was a matching micro-mini skirt, about ten inches wide. Her impossibly long legs looked unbelievable, and the heel on the lace-up sandals made her calves tighten just enough. The strip was gone from her hair and she brushed it out fully, its light natural wave looked like she spent hours in the beautician’s chair. She also touched up her make-up adding a dramatic touch of red to her eyes and mouth. Be still my throbbing pussy!

She walked in, daring anyone to say anything, but the conversation in our part of the club had ceased. We were awe-struck!

When she sat down, it was with great care. “The least you could have done was include a different thong, this one is wet.”

Judy responded, “So just take it off.” Then she licked her fingers.

That broke the ice for us and motion returned to the club, with our table getting more than its fair share of attention. Dance offers flooded in, everyone wanted a few moments in her presence. After a few hours of that attention, she was as excited as I have ever seen her; she collapsed back at the table deliriously happy.

The lady who danced with Beth after Fleur came up and introduced herself and her friend. Laura and Zoë, they sat on each side of Beth and tried to convince her to come upstairs for a little party. Beth held firm about staying with me and they shrugged that I could come up too, the more the merrier. I begged off and then Laura took charge and asked me, “How much?”

That got Beth’s attention, and not in a nice way.

“What do you mean?”

“How much to take your girlfriend upstairs for a couple of hours of fun?”

I sat there like I was stunned and saw the steam starting to build in my Beth.

“You are offering me money for a little time with Beth?”

“Fuck yes, every bitch in the place wants her, and I plan to have her.”

Beth found her voice, instead of exploding, she asked in a very controlled voice, “Can you all leave us alone for a minute; I have to talk to my FRIEND.”

Fleur, Judy, Laura, and Zoe moved off but did not go very far.

“Alright, you bitch, what the fucking game are you playing at?”

“First of all, my little slut, you call me a bitch again and I will sell you to the biggest bull dyke I can find. The second thing is to ask you if you are planning to welsh on our bet. After all the times you had me doing things you know I would never have done. The stripping, the marathon pussy-eating session at the sex club in the city, how about cock-teasing those sport fishermen for a free trip out after sailfish, remember the...”

“Okay, okay, you made your point, but Tracey-love, I have never sold you!”

“No, remember the fishing trip? We might not have gotten cash, but you certainly sold me.”

She hung her head a little bit. “Tracey, please...”

“Beth, it’s not like you would not want to fuck them anyway, I saw what you looked like when they got done with you on the dance floor.”

“Trace, but money?”

“Beth, but stripping?”

“I was never a whore!”

“No, what you are is someone who has to do exactly what I tell them to do for the whole three-day weekend.”

She broke a little at that point. “If you do this...”

“Now you are making threats! Beth, you just made up my mind.”

I waved the girls to return. “Here is the deal, two hours and when she comes back to my room, she gets to tell me the whole story, every detail, so treat her well!”

Laura smiled, and Zoë clapped. Laura then put an envelope on the table and Beth stared at it like it was poison.

Laura stood and beckoned her hand to Beth, who got up without her usual energy. For one second I almost backed down, but she ticked me off trying to give me terms.

The threesome walked out, to a surprising number of looks, some positive, some not. Judy and Fleur looked at me curiously.

...

I stayed for a while, just sipping some wine and talking to a few people. I decided to call it a night and when I flipped the lights in my room on, I was surprised to see the sheets move and a beauty woke up. Temple!

I stayed for a while, just sipping some wine and talking to a few people. I decided to call it a night and when I flipped the lights in my room on, I was surprised to see the sheets move and a beauty woke up. Temple!

“I hope you don’t mind, I got off and was tired. I wasn’t sure when you would be coming back.”

I started stripping off my clothes, looking at my little present. She didn’t say a word. I am nowhere near as striking as Beth, but in my own way, I am attractive, at least that’s what everyone I have ever been with has told me. I am short, quiet, blonde (Okay, so it’s a lighter blonde than my natural color, but I am a blonde), small A-cup breasts, slightly larger hips, and slim muscular legs. I am a runner and it shows. Temple watched me, and while she wasn’t overwhelmed, I could feel her appetite from across the room. Throwing my quiet ways to the side, I ran across the room and leaped for the bed. Temple squealed as I hit next to her and then we both started cracking up.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.