D/s Done Differently - Cover

D/s Done Differently

by Master Jonathan

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

BDSM Story: A Master is approached by a submissive woman in a wheelchair with a desire to serve. Will he give her a chance to prove herself? NOTE: This is the intro story. For the rest of the story see D/s Done Differently II

Tags: Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Illustrated  

Blonde woman sitting in a wheelchair smiling at a standing man

My name is David and I write erotic stories for StoriesOnline. I am also a D/s Master and live the Life with my submissive, Hannah. So my BDSM stories are written with first-hand knowledge of what I’m talking about. You might wonder how a wheelchair bound woman can serve a Master - I mean the physical part of service - but there’s a lot more to being a submissive than kneeling. Let me explain...

I had met her online – she was a fan of my writing. She had written me an email introducing herself as Hannah and telling me how much she enjoyed my stories - especially the BDSM ones. She told me she had just finished reading my story, “Welcome Home, Master”. She told me she loved how I had made the relationship between the Master and submissive in the story so warm and loving, and yet so hot and sexy. She told me she loved how the Master in the story could control her even without touching her and how she seemed to adore his control over her. “It’s so romantic ... and so sexy!” she wrote.

I told her I was glad she liked the story and thanked her for reading it. She said she was going to read more of them which made me feel good. I always like it when someone enjoys my stories and especially if they are a repeat reader.

The next day I got another email from Hannah. She had some questions about D/s which I was happy to answer. The first one and one I have gotten quite a lot is “How do I know if I am really a submissive or not?” she asked. This is a pretty common question and I tried to give her some simple advice on it. I told her that being a submissive isn’t just kneeling in front of someone and fetching them a drink or something. Being a submissive is not something you DO it’s something you ARE. A true submissive had an innate desire ... almost a need ... to please. To do for others. Submissives feel most comfortable and happy when they are serving others in some way. They just choose one person to focus that service on.

Hannah was satisfied with that explanation and said she thought she was a submissive because she did like serving others. She asked me if I would mind helping her learn to be a submissive; if she could ask questions and get my ideas on what a submissive is. I told her I would be happy to help her learn and gave her some URL’s that she could go to to find out more about it.

After that, we began to correspond fairly regularly. She asked questions about D/s and I answered them as best I could with my own views on different aspects of the Life. I told her that when the time comes for her to find a Master, he will want to do things his way but the things I told her were pretty much how most Masters felt.

Along with talking D/s and the Life, we also began to become more familiar with each other on a personal level. I learned that Hannah was thirty-two years old and worked at an agency for the physically disabled. She helped clients write up grants to get the adaptive equipment they needed, to get money to have their homes modified to suit their needs, and other things.

I told her that I was an information technology specialist – a computer geek, I told her – and that I set up and maintain networks for companies, I find and fix viruses and other malware, and help with computer security. She seemed impressed and we soon become pretty good friends.

After about three months of writing and getting to know each other, we were on Lush in a chat when she told me of a problem she’d had the other day. “Sir,” she wrote, “A few weeks ago I met a man who said he was a Master. He told me all about his experience and what he was looking for in a submissive and he sounded like the perfect Master for me. He said he liked the fact that I was new to all this – he said he wouldn’t have to waste time UNtraining me and could bring me up his way.

“Everything was going along great until the other day when he said he wanted to meet me. When he found out about me though, he said he couldn’t work with me and he said goodbye. He did it in a nice way, I guess but it still hurt, Sir!”

“Well I’m sorry things didn’t work out for you, Hannah,” I wrote, “But you and I have been corresponding for a few months now and I think I know you pretty well. What is it that made this Master cut and run?”

There was a long pause while I waited for her to respond. Finally, I wrote, “Hannah are you still there or did we get cut off?” I asked. I know that the Internet is anything but reliable and I thought maybe her computer had a brainfart or something!

“I’m still here, Sir. I’m afraid I haven’t been completely forthcoming with you, Sir. You see I’m in a wheelchair. I had an accident many years ago – I was hit by a car while I was riding my bicycle – and I am now paralyzed from the waist down. I can’t walk and I can’t feel anything from just below the belt down. I’m sorry ... I should have told you before this,” she wrote.

“I see,” I wrote, not really knowing what else to say.

“You probably want to leave too. I can understand that. Who wants a submissive that can’t serve, that can’t kneel and can’t have sex!” she wrote.

I could sense the sadness and the hopelessness in her words. She wanted more than anything to be a submissive, but due to an unfortunate accident, she was now confined to a wheelchair.

“Hannah my dear, who says you can’t serve? Who says you can’t be a good submissive. I mean sure you may not be able to kneel and you may not be able to do other things that most submissives can do. But that shouldn’t prevent you from becoming a submissive yourself. Aren’t you in the business of helping people like yourself lead productive lives?” I asked her.

“Yes, but...” she wrote.

“But nothing. There is no reason why you can’t be a good and useful submissive yourself. You live on your own, right?” I wrote.

“Yes Sir,” she replied.

“Then you can obviously take care of yourself. And I have gotten to know you and from what I’ve seen so far I think you would make a fine submissive. You seem to have the drive and the heart for it. And your job is a service job. So unless you have some other deep dark secret, I don’t see why you couldn’t be a serviceable submissive. You aren’t an ax murderer are you?” I wrote.

“No Sir, not an ax murderer. But I can’t find a Master willing to give me a chance!” she wrote.

“Well, you found one. How many do you need?” I wrote her.

“You mean ... You, Sir?” she wrote.

“Sure why not? I mean it would be an online thing, you being in St. Louis and me being here in Chicago, but at least it would get you started and get you in the habit of submitting to a Master. And there are things we can do – things I can have you do to show your submission. It’s not the perfect arrangement you were hoping for but...” I wrote.

She stopped me right in mid-sentence. I looked below and in all caps, she had written: “I WOULD LOVE TO, SIR!”

And so began Hannah’s online submissive training. We set up a regular time to meet and I gave her “lessons” or tasks to perform so she would feel she was serving. She did everything I asked of her without question or complaint. She really wanted this I could tell.

One day I decided to meet with her on Skype. She had told me she had Skype on her computer and that she used it to keep in touch with her family, so she was familiar with the program. I used it quite often in my work as well. But today I wanted to use it to see her for this assignment. We connected up and this was the first time we could actually see each other.

“Hello Hannah,” I said using my microphone headset.

“Hello Sir,” she said beaming. “You look just like I pictured you would Sir. Very handsome and distinguished!”

“Well thank you, my dear. You look very lovely as well,” I said. And I was pleased with what I saw. She was as she had described herself (which pleased me very much – I knew that occasionally people misrepresented themselves online and were younger/prettier/in better shape than they said they were. I was happy that her description of herself was accurate.)

“Thank you, Sir. I am pleased that you are happy with my appearance,” she said.

I am. I love long hair, but I notice yours is loose. I would like to see it in a ponytail. Like this, it shades and covers your pretty face and you have lovely eyes. I wish to be able to see them. And a ponytail makes a much better handle and leash to guide a submissive!” I said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.