Money Troubles Solved - Cover

Money Troubles Solved

Copyright© 2021 by wilcoxfun

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kayla and Steve have money troubles. They can solve the problem by Kayla becoming a black cock whore who does gangbangs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

(Check out Money Troubles to see what happened at Lamar’s house. Especially read chapters two and three for action.)

When Kayla came home that evening she was uncertain what Steve would do.

Kayla had cleaned up some at Lamar’s after her gangbang with the black men. But she felt like she was still so wet from what had happened there.

Kayla crawled into bed with her loving hubby. He woke up and she offered her creampie to him if he wanted to clean her out. She was happy that Steve did not pause but went down to suck on her pussy and bring her to another wonderful orgasm.

Kayla was so happy that Steve wanted to fuck her. She was concerned that her being willing to become a whore would make Steve be turned off. But his fuck was hard and just what she needed from her husband.

Kayla had to ask Steve, “Is it okay if I keep doing this for Lamar?”

Steve answered, “Yes honey as long as you enjoy it. If you don’t like it then you quit.”

Kayla and Steve snuggled together and fell asleep.

The next morning Kayla looked at the envelopes and told Steve let’s open them and see what surprise we have here. They discovered an additional $1,500 was in the envelopes altogether. Kayla had allowed herself to be sold to help get them out of financial troubles. Now she had $3,000 for one night of awesome sex.

Steve was amazed. He knew that Kayla was a hot fuck. He loved the way she was willing to try anything that he wanted to try. He was always pleased with the awesome loving making they did together. He felt like she was worth a million dollars. Now he had proof other men felt Kayla was worth paying to fuck her.

Kayla and Steve had agreed to allow Lamar to pimp her out to groups of black men. They felt they had to do something to solve the money problems. Now suddenly in one night they had over half of what they needed to get out of the hole they were building. Of course, they would be back in the hole again if the Covid-19 lock downs and shut downs did not stop soon. So both knew Kayla would need to continue to work for Lamar for some time ahead.

But Kayla had found the way to help get them up and above water once again.

The best thought for Kayla was that again on Saturday she would be working for Lamar. She thought it was a little strange that she was to be at his home at nine in the morning.

Lamar had a surprise for Kayla on Saturday. Kayla would have her first six black men gangbang. (To read about this gangbang look for chapter 4 that is coming soon in Money Troubles.)

Kayla had a great morning. The boys were still at her parents. Kayla had smiled when she got up. She had stood there before Steve naked and hoping that he would want her. He had followed her right into the shower. So Steve and Kayla were fucking in the shower.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.