Money Troubles Solved - Cover

Money Troubles Solved

Copyright© 2021 by wilcoxfun

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Kayla and Steve have money troubles. They can solve the problem by Kayla becoming a black cock whore who does gangbangs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

Kayla is a hot mom. She has four boys ages 13, 8, 6 and 3. She is five feet four inches. Kayla has a smile that brightens a room. She is has a firm body in spite of having the boys. Her breasts are nice 34C with nipples that get hard when she is horny. Which is exactly what is happening right now.

Kayla’s loving and caring husband, Steve, has called to ask her to get the boys over to grandma’s for the night. This was not a problem as grandpa and grandma’s on both sides loved to be with the boys. Kayla asked, “Why have them go over tonight honey? Are you wanting to fuck me without them in the house?”

Steve had surprised her, “No honey, we are going out to eat with Lamar tonight. I suspect you will be getting your first cock since we married tonight. In fact, if I can handle watching you take Lamar’s black cock there will be more happening. Lamar shared you will be a working whore doing a black gangbang after he has you first.”

Kayla got wet thinking of what Steve had said. Lamar will try me out with Steve watching us. If I pass Lamar’s test then I am going to be used by black men tonight!

Kayla took of her clothes as she had to lay down and get one off. She was just too horny to not play with her pussy. She got out her toys that Steve would use on her. Sometimes Steve would fuck her ass with her having a sex toy up inside her pussy as well. Steve would talk about two guys fucking her at the same time. She always got so wet when he did this with her. Well tonight I get the chance. Her pussy creamed as she came thinking of Lamar and his paying customers cumming in her.

Kayla took a look at herself. She had a small amount of hair above her pussy. But she thought if I shave that off I will look younger than my thirty three years. I suspect Lamar and his friends would really like me to be smooth. So she shaved off the hair. She took time to shower and clean herself up. She wanted to be sweet to taste tonight for Lamar.

Steve came home to find Kayla dressed in her nice blue dress. It was an old one as all of Kayla’s clothes were all old. It had been bought at Walmart. But Kayla had made sure to keep it clean and looking as good as she could. She decided to not wear lingerie tonight. Her breasts were firm and would stand up nicely. Plus she wanted to let Lamar know that she was quite ready to work for him. Steve got hard as Kayla teased him bending over to show her free breasts. Plus she went to pick up a toy on the floor. She spread her legs and made sure the dress rose up to show off her pretty hard ass.

Steve commented, “Oh Kayla you got me hard. I know Lamar and his friends are going to want you just like I do. Do you think we can get in a quick fuck right now?”

Kayla told Steve, “I have never refused sex in any with you honey. If you want to fuck me I will gladly spread my legs. I have to ask though when is Lamar coming?”

Lamar answered that question as he rang the door bell to their home. Steve jumped up to go greet Lamar. Kayla waited to see what Lamar looked like. Was he one of those pimps with gold around his neck and rings on his fingers? Would he be nice?

When Steve lead Lamar into their living room. Kayla was nearly breathless. Lamar was a nice looking black man. He was dressed in a sport coat. He was well built. He was about the same height as Steve. Steve was five feet eleven inches tall. Lamar came over to give Kayla a hug and a nice soft kiss. It was such a nice thing to do Kayla thought. He had not grabbed her and tossed her onto the sofa. Kayla had been uncertain how this was to go down.

Lamar shared with Steve and Kayla that “He had a desire for a nice steak. Would you all like one?” Lamar asked.

Steak was not something they could afford anymore. It had been over two years since they had enjoyed one. Both smiled and told him, We would love one.”

Kayla asked Lamar, “Would you rather try me out right away? I know that you told Steve I might be working tonight after we make love together.”

Lamar shared, “Kayla I am totally looking forward to my time with you. I will fuck you. I will have you to suck on my cock and even feel my cock up your ass before nine tonight. But I will not be making love to you. Nor will anyone that hires you as a whore. They are going to fuck you and use you as a cum slut. You will be a whore to be used. Do you understand this?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.