From Saint to Slut Real Quick! - Cover

From Saint to Slut Real Quick!

Copyright© 2021 by Janet McCaverty

Chapter 1

Entering my kitchen I immediately slip off my heels and discard my pencil skirt, then drinking a glass of chilled water, I shed my blouse. Then going to my room I pause at the open door, sensing someone’s presence!

Cautiously, I peer in. I’m shocked, for there lying on my bed, in only his vest is ... Ben!

At first I thought he looked in pain.

In one hand he held my panties while with the other he held a very large cock and he was masturbating!

I was stunned, stood there in bra and panties, my mind struggled with the facts; Ben was on my bed; holding my panties; masturbating over me! My pulse ran riot.

Then he saw me. His expression took on shock; and then resentment.

“Mother ... how could you ... spying on me ... like this?” he accused bitterly.

Maternal empathy drew me to him as I sat on the bed beside him to explain.

“Ben no, please! You mustn’t think I was spying!” I’ve just this moment come in and about to have a shower!

Stroking his head, I crooned, “Ben! I had no idea you were due home yet ... how could I darling?”

Suddenly calling him ‘darling’ seemed complicated, realising the light he now saw me in.

His eyes are searching my face for the truth; then widen as they focus on my white bra.

“Well ... maybe so,” he sulks... “but you’ve still made me look foolish appearing suddenly like you did...” he says putting a warm arm on my bare shoulder and murmuring, “ ... still, it is good to see you like this. So ... do I get a welcome home kiss, or not?”

His lips offer me a forgiving kiss. I offer mine and somehow Ben makes that kiss deeper than is decent. I pull away to break it, as I felt my cunt pulsing!

Suddenly I feel improperly dressed sat beside him, but Ben calmly lies back and closes his eyes, so I try to relax. I see his hand still held my panties; guiltily my gaze shifts to his naked torso; which is ... so manly!

He’s filled out so – broad and muscular – his skin toned. But most of all I’m in awe at his handsome endowment; which already easily outstrips his father’s cock! I’m so tempted to touch him; but no! God what is happening to me!

His balls too, they are big and heavy. He sure had grown some since he’d been away. But suddenly I realise Ben has seen me looking at him! I blush with embarrassment.

Ben smiled at me thinly and I meekly offer to get the kettle on for coffee; his hand suddenly held my wrist. Now Ben gave a soft smile; his tone more assertive,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.