How My Sex Life Changed After Meeting Carmencita, a Transsexual - Cover

How My Sex Life Changed After Meeting Carmencita, a Transsexual

by Bob Watergate

Copyright© 2021 by Bob Watergate

Romantic Sex Story: As part of a business trip, a man visited a bar in search of a little fun. As soon as he met this beautiful Hispanic woman, the evening turned into more fun than he could have ever imagined. It wasn't until later that evening that he learned there was a second cock in his bed...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   FemaleDom   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   .

Chapter 1

I’m employed by a Fortune 500 company out of Boston and as usual my job sends me out of town several times each month. I work in their Sales Department, as a Junior Sales Associate. My livelihood is based upon not only meeting my sales quota, but exceeding it to really make out in my take home pay!

This trip took me to Charlestown, NC to meet with 3 different stores. These weren’t my biggest clients but all the stores combined did make my trips worthwhile. After the first day, I was having supper in the hotel restaurant and was finishing up having a drink. Finally I asked the barkeep where a man could go and have a good time. He asked me what kind of fun I was looking for and I told him some good music to dance to and somewhere there were women to dance with!

Based upon his suggestion, I left and drove to the Happy Time Bar and Lounge. From the outside let’s just say it wasn’t built in the last 40 years to be sure. But on the inside, it seemed inviting. I looked the place over as I walked in and they had a good band playing music. There were already some people up dancing, and it was only 9:30pm. So far so good I thought. I walked on in and went straight to the bar. I ordered a draft beer and told the barkeep to open me a tab! As I was starting my second beer, I began looking around and spotted a few women setting at the tables. Only two tables had women setting by themselves. One was a blond and the other one had dark brown hair. Since my ex-wife was a blond, I gave a big smile to the other woman. Turning I asked what she was drinking and the barkeep told me a draft like mine.

As I walked towards her carrying both mugs I was greeted with a big smile. The closer I got the more beautiful this woman appeared to be. She had a killer smile, oh yea this was the good time I was hoping for! Of course I asked if I could take a chair and the answer was yes!

“Hi, my name is Bob,” I introduced myself. “What’s you name sweetie?”

“My name is Carmencita,” she answered. “What’s a handsome man like you doing out by yourself?” She looked Bob over sizing him up; checking if he might be her special date tonight!

“I was married, but divorced now.” I replied, “She was not a good wife, just a little too unfaithful for my liking ... if you know what I mean. She ended up fooling around with my best friend; well I thought he was my best friend anyways. How about you; are you married sweet lady?” That seemed to get a big smile out of Carmencita. I didn’t think that was a funny question ... was it?

“No, Bob,” she answered back, “I’m just a girl that some men like to date ... if you know what I mean. I’m from Mexico City originally but moved to the states for better health care.”

“Are you ok,” I quickly asked, “I mean you look just great, but you’re ok now ... yes?”

“Oh, yes,” she replied, “They got me all fixed up just fine. I was looking for a couple of ... well let’s just say ... enhancements that weren’t available in my country. Trust me; you’ll like how healthy I am sir! How about a dance Bob, would you dance with me?”

Just my luck the band changed to a slow song as we hit the dance floor. I first felt her breasts push against my chest! Firm, but not too large; I would guess maybe a D cup for sure. We danced this entire song with just a little bit of grinding between us. Since she seemed kind of friendly, I let my hands drop down to her butt cheeks. Just like her breasts ... nice and firm. The butt cheeks of some other girls I had been with didn’t seem this firm ... theirs were softer if I remember correctly. I guess this woman is as healthy as she says!

At the end of the song Carmencita gave me a quick kiss on my lips ... a wet one. That felt nice ... I think I am making some progress here tonight! We got back to our table and I motioned to get a couple more drafts. At least this bar has good cold beer. We talked as we continued drinking our beers when I motioned for another round.

“Sorry Carmencita,” I mentioned, “But I have to go to the little boy’s room if you don’t mind.” So off I went thinking all the way that Carmencita sure did seem like a nice lady. She was pleasant enough to talk to; and a pretty good dancer too. Oh yea, let’s not forget how good her breasts felt against my chest! I finished my piss and headed back to our table. Carmencita was still setting their ... like she was guarding our beers!

“So how was the little boy’s room Bob,” she asked, “Did everything come out all right? You didn’t shake him more than twice ... did you? Sorry, just having fun with you sweetie.”

So I finished my 4th beer and was really feeling good. Next I felt a hand moving up my thigh. It came to stop against my cock which was getting harder by the second! Carmencita was feeling me up and I liked it. It felt so good I was hoping she would unzip my pants and bring him out to the party. But I also began to feel a little strange, kind of fuzzy headed. Turns out she slipped me something called GHB, Gamma-hydroxybutyrate, also known as Ecstasy. This pill hits the central nervous system and acts as a depressant. Found out later that it makes you feel affectionate and playful; helping one lose their inhibitions and enhances sexual feelings.

Carmencita took me by my hand and we left and went back to my hotel room. She found the room key in my pocket ... I assume that’s what she was looking for. I thought it was interesting as we came through the hotel lobby, the night clerk had a big smile on his face a said it was good to see you again Carmencita. I guess she knew a lot of people in this town. But Charlestown wasn’t that small of a town!

Once we got up to my room, and she started kissing me a lot more. Next she began to strip me down; first my shirt and then my pants and underwear. I don’t know if she took my socks off or not but I felt her body crawl up onto mine. She sure was a good kisser. Again her breasts felt nice and full. I tried to move my hands up to caress them, but she moved off of me.

I felt Carmencita draw my cock into her mouth. Now this was just what I had hoped for. Go out for a drink, meet a nice girl, have some more drinks and maybe, just maybe I might get lucky. My or my, she was a great cock sucker too! I will admit it had been some time since my last successful date ... a successful one like this anyway. I put my hands on the top of her head. All I could do was to stroke her pretty hair while she was servicing me so well.

Much to my surprise, I felt Carmencita push a couple of fingers into my butthole. Now wait a minute ... I wasn’t asking for anything anal tonight. Maybe I should share that with her, but my mind wasn’t working all that great right at this moment. In and out, in and out she worked her fingers. Well it turned out that new feeling in my butthole was sort of nice. Who would of thunk it?

She continued fucking me with her fingers, by now I no idea how many she was using. The more I felt her slide into me, the more I felt my balls begin to tighten. I knew that feeling and sure enough POW ... out shot my cum! She keep my cock in her mouth and drank down my cum, continuing to suck me to get me drained. I remember wanting to give her this much pleasure in return but that seemed to be lights out for me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.