Sad Semen Addiction - Cover

Sad Semen Addiction

Copyright© 2021 by Quinotaurus

Chapter 3 : The Beating

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 : The Beating - Short vignettes about a woman addicted to a mean colleague's semen, and how he exploits her. The origin of the situation is left deliberately unexplained. There is no overarching plot, no true beginning or end, it's all about situations.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Vignettes   Workplace   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Once he had her take a whole week off and came at her place to beat her up, with fists and feet, so hard he actually bruised his own hand: mostly he was unaccustomed to violence, which was why he felt a prurient curiosity for it, like a virgin’s obsession with the forms and details of the female body. That time he broke her nose and covered her in bruises, which he came back to her place the following days to inspect over the various stages of their healing.

He had wanted to know how it felt but as it turned out he did not really like that. “Although if I did,” he said, “I would do it to you every day.”

He did find it funny, however, to ejaculate on her bruises and make her rub his semen on them as if it was a salve, and in some way it felt that way to her, a soothing relief that entered through her injured skin, not as intently as it would through her mucous membranes, but still marvelous and arresting. At the height of this feeling she almost wished he would do it everyday indeed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.