Sad Semen Addiction - Cover

Sad Semen Addiction

Copyright© 2021 by Quinotaurus

Chapter 2: Work

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: Work - Short vignettes about a woman addicted to a mean colleague's semen, and how he exploits her. The origin of the situation is left deliberately unexplained. There is no overarching plot, no true beginning or end, it's all about situations.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Vignettes   Workplace   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Once he came with her in a glass-walled meeting room and made her pull the blinds down, which no one ever did in their workplace. He let her take her coat and skirt off, then tore the rest of her clothes, and then took her on the table, violently, grunting. His hands pressed her roughly, his member stabbed her unprepared, while she bit her lips to stifle the sounds she might have made. Then his semen was in her, washing pain and sense away, and she nearly fainted. He left and she gathered her torn clothes, huddled them under her skirt and coat, and walked away awkwardly, under real and imagined stares.

Once he came with her in a glass-walled meeting room and left the blinds up, so she had to discreetly masturbate him under the table, while they sat side by side with a few documents in front of them. She tried, as much as possible, to move her wrist and not her shoulder. He lasted a long time. Sometimes he allowed her to look around, to see if anyone was looking at them, and sometimes he forbade it and made her look at the papers. Either way her heart raced with fright, even more so when he caressed her pale hair, not very discretely, and he studied her emotions on her face, his own very close. When he ejaculated in her hand the mere contact of his semen on her skin made her gasp. He let her lick it as discretely as she could, but only with her eyes shut. When she was done she was breathless, and certain someone had seen them. This time she had to leave before him, striding as assuredly as she dared, wondering how flushed her face was, the weight of his gaze on her slender buttocks.

Once he made her come so early she had to spin a tale to security, much before dawn, before the lights turned on automatically, and she thought eagerly that he would take her in the dark. Instead he led her to the copy room, had her undress and lay on the platen glass of a copier. He tinkered with the settings and printed her on a very large A1 sheet. It showed her lithe, pale body, her dainty navel with the distinctive mole right over it; it showed her small breasts pressed against the glass, round and pale, with precise pink areolas and minute nipples, mere dots on the paper; it showed her exposed vulva, ajar under her blonde bush, the red inner lips protruding slightly between the outer ones; it did not show her face. He printed several versions and picked the one he preferred, after showing them all to her. That time he did not take her at all, and she went without even the relief of his semen for all his cruelty. It was just part of the price she had to pay, generally, for remaining in his thrall, for the occasional chance at his semen, without guarantee it would happen any particular day. The sheet he taped in the men’s room, and there was some conjecture to which management put a swift end. There weren’t that many women at all on the floor, let alone women with that body type ... But it remained, for now, conjecture.

Once he made her stay very late, until only the only light left was the one at her desk, and a few in the corridors. She did not know where he hid, maybe in the restroom. Every half-hour a bored security guard traipsed by her office. He came between two of his rounds, and not right after the first one. He undressed and told her to do the same and she knew she had to hurry. He sat in her chair, erect, and she obeyed him and sat on him, facing him, his member inside her, her small pale breasts resting on his chest. He thrust in her a little, unhurried, then stopped and made her kiss him again and again, never quite satisfied. She kissed him slowly and fast, put her tongue wherever she could think of, pressed her lips against his at a hundred different angles. “You have to kiss me just right,” he said, without explicit instructions as to what he wanted, and she felt sure the security guard was jut about to pass by and surprise them. They would be fired, which he did not mind, and then her career was over. He ejaculated into her when they at last heard the guard’s step for real, pushed her off him and ducked behind the desk. She sat back, hunched, still naked. Her heart pounded in her ears with fear and excitement, and her vagina felt blissfully afire with the semen now seeping out of it. Her blonde hair falling before her gave some cover to her face, smudged with lipstick, and to her little breasts that hung to the desk. But any serious observer would see her naked back, her hurried breathing. The guard passed her without so much as look toward her, and so her fucker left. Once he was gone she licked the chair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.