Nine Bob Note - Cover

Nine Bob Note

by Janet McCaverty

Copyright© 2021 by Janet McCaverty

Erotica Story: A true Bi-sexual finds a lover in an unexpected place.

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Gay   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   .

Hi - My name’s Janet and I’m bisexual. I don’t mean a girl who does it with men or women – I mean I’m a mix of male and female – I’ve got great tits, and a big cock too!

But I love dressing as a woman because I can look really stunning when I want too.

I’m a bit sex-staved to be honest. ‘Cause we live way out of town here ... me and my young brother Shane.

It’s so frustrating being unable to strut my body on some night club dance floor because at 23, I’m in great shape! Slim an curvy too – but my lover moved to the city.

Incest between brother an sister can happen when they are much the same age, but I’m 23 and Shane is only just fifteen ... but he’s big for his age ... and handsome too ... but I have a sort of feeling that Shane may also Gay?

And I got to thinking – that if I could bring out his gay side, then there would be a whole lot more we could share together – like some cool bondage an stuff?

So, I realized I needed to figure out how to handle this with Shane ... how to approach my young brother about doing some sex with me.

I decided the thing to do was to let Shane know there would be nothing wrong with any of his sexual feelings. Then he would feel comfortable talking about it; and sharing it with me.

But how to start getting get sexy with him? He might turn his back on me with embarrassment! Because since Mom had died after that car crash, it was just me and Shane here – an being his older sister, it’s been more like being his Mom.

From when he was just a kid we had a routine of me reading him a bedtime story.

He would get showered and put on his nightshirt, then come to my bedroom where I would read him a bedtime story; and it’s something we still do before his bedtime even now.

So I decided – that would be the best time to get a little fresh with Shane.

While he was in the bathroom I dressed a bit saucy and dabbed on some perfume and felt real excited at what might happen, then he came out in his nightshirt and made for my bedroom. He called out to me like he usually did, “I’m all ready for my story Janet!”

I joined him on my bed; giving him a playful little tickle in his ribs. “Ok Shane, I’m ready too!” I giggled.

It released Shane’s hidden excitement, with him reaching over and tickling me in my waist!

That unleashed a tickle-fest, with squirming and rolling giggles from both of us! It culminated in Shane laughing as he fell off the side of the bed with his feet kicking!

And there it was! In full view; his rampant cock!

For a moment I was stunned! It was simply gorgeous!

Shane leapt back up on the bed for more tickling; which is just what he got from me; with him squirming back and forth, rolling this way and that, trying to get away from my tickling fingers.

Then, his kicking caused his vest to ride up above his hips!

Suddenly his cock was fully exposed, and I immediately stopped tickling! And staring at his erection I exclaimed,

“Oh my Shane! Looks like I’ve gotten you pretty excited!” I chuckled.

Shane blushed and adjusted his vest down. But he smiled too,

“I know my thingy’s stiff Janet! But I can’t help it when you tickle me!”

I smiled, “Shane, there’s no need to feel ashamed when you’re with me. In fact I like to see your thingy!”

“But why does it get hard Janet?” he said in a hushed tone.

“It happens now your older, when your sexually excited! That’s a good thing - not bad Shane; and it’s a gift from God!”

“So ... you don’t mind if my ‘thingy’ gets hard in front of you?” he asked.

“Nope,” I said. “Providing your safely at home; say in your bedroom or bathroom.”

“What about here in your room?”

I stared at him; “Well ... yes; that’s okay too.”

He reached down and lifted his nightshirt, “Janet, is my thingy ok?”

My brother was presenting his penis to me; and it was beautiful.

My cock juiced up heavily, and found myself whispering to him,

“Yes! ... and he deserves a better name than thingy! Shall we call him Little Jock?” My hand went and curled around Little Jock!

I could feel my head pounding. I was becoming intoxicated with feelings suppressed for years.

I’d never again wanted to make myself vulnerable to a grown man again, but this was different. I was 23 now; and this was my own little brother! It just seemed so natural to help him with sex?

“Do you ever play with Little Jock like this?” I asked in a husky voice.

“Well ... yeh ... when I go to the bathroom and stuff.” he said.

“Yes, but do you play with Jock until he’s sick? ... what I mean is masturbate?”

I thought introducing him to masturbation, might better enable him to relieve his sexual urges; which is always healthier than holding it in.

“What do you mean masturbate? ... Can you show me Janet?”

Shane had practically begged me to masturbate him! I felt a strong panic run through me, but I needed to stay calm at this critical stage of instruction!

And as an older brother, wasn’t it was my duty to help him understand the basic things about his natural urges?

I just smiled a little and whispered, “ Ok; just close your eyes and relax for me Shane.”

He closed his eyes, and I reached out with my right thumb and first two fingers - and lightly took hold of his proud Jock.

The instant my fingers came into contact, Shane flinched!

To help him relax, and because it would stimulate him, I lightly caressed his shoulders, neck and head with my left hand.

Then I began the masturbation lesson; lightly and slowly gliding my fingertips up and down his little Jock.

Shane was responding to my touch with heavy breathing.

Then began the reflexively tightening of his pelvis with each downstroke of my hand.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.