Tales From Fantasy Island - Cover

Tales From Fantasy Island

Copyright © 2021 by melanieatplay and Pat Harvey (dba Left Side Signals)

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The beginning of a new and exciting journey.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Big Breasts   Illustrated  

Hailey

I always dressed to please Jake even when it was just during the day and I was going out to buy groceries. So after my morning shower I put on a front-hook half-bra, a thong, a pretty pink lace top, a black pleated knee-length skirt, and four-inch heels. Without really thinking, I buckled on a matching leather collar. People might think that pink collar belonged on a female toy poodle, and I smiled at the twisted analogy. I’m not a bitch, I thought, but I am a kind of toy.

I got into Jake’s Beemer and drove to Whole Foods. As I was tooling through the store I passed a woman about my age standing in one of the aisles. She was in my economics class and we’d actually made a little small talk a few times before our class started. I found it interesting that she was dressed much as I was. We may have been the only two women in the place wearing skirts; I’m sure we were the only two in stilettos. A couple of aisles later, I stopped next to her and reached for a bottle of ketchup.

“It’s Hailey, right?” she said as her eyes traveled over me. She stared at my collar; then, when I turned toward her, she blushed and looked away.

“Yes, and you’re Heather, correct?”

“Yes.” She blushed even harder, then fought for composure. “I’m ... ummm ... very sorry,” she apologized. “I shouldn’t have stared at you like that.”

“It’s okay, I’m just trying to get the weekly shopping done.”

She gave me a friendly smile. “Yes, me too.” She paused for a moment as she looked into my eyes, then her glance moved just a little lower. After a brief pause, she said quietly, “May I ask you a question, a personal question?”

Now I was curious. “Yeah ... ummm ... sure.”

Her eyes dropped to the collar around my neck and she blushed again. Then she looked up and spat out, “Is that ... you know ... what I think it is?”

I was fairly certain that I knew what she was referring to, but I didn’t really know how to answer her. So I decided to answer her question with a question. “What do you think it is?”

“Is that ... ummm ... a ... a ... a slave collar?” she stammered.

Now a deep blush was breaking over my face. I always dressed very casually when I attended classes and I never wore a collar on campus. Had I known that I’d run into someone I knew I definitely wouldn’t have worn it today. My first instinct was to lie, but she’d always been very friendly to me even though I hardly knew her. In the end, I decided to answer truthfully. “Yes, it is,” I whispered.

“Oh, my,” she whispered back. Then she shocked me when she continued, “It’s been so long ... I’ve fantasized about...”

This is crazy, I thought to myself, but now that I’m into this conversation I’m really curious. “It’s been so long for what?”

She started shaking a little, like she was holding back tears, and she nervously looked up and down the aisle to ensure there were no eavesdroppers. “Please,” she whispered, “can we find someplace private to talk?”

“Sure,” I answered. “Let’s check out and go somewhere else.” We went into a mostly-deserted Starbucks inside the shopping area of the Whole Foods. Once we got our coffee, we sat down at a little table and she told me her story.

“My husband’s name is Larry,” she began, “and we’ve been married for three years.” I sipped my coffee and listened intently as she continued. “We’d both ... you know ... been with other people before we met, and we had a very good sex life from the beginning. We still do ... sort of.” she suddenly stopped talking, apparently embarrassed by what she’s just said.

I was a little taken aback. What she was sharing was going way beyond the small talk we’d previously exchanged. “Okay, I think having sex prior to getting married is fairly common,” I gently teased. “But what does sort of mean?”

“Well ... ummm...”

I lowered my voice just a little even though I was fairly certain that we couldn’t be overheard. “Does this ... you know ... have something to do with my collar?”

She looked down at her cup, sipped from it, then looked up into my eyes. “The sort-of part and the collar are related. Ever since I was a teen I’ve read romance novels, and some of those bodice-rippers got me ... aroused, got me ... fantasizing about being overwhelmed by a strong-willed man.”

Now she’s arousing me. We obviously had a lot in common, more than I’d ever realized. “Being with a strong man can be intoxicating,” I admitted. Being with a strong woman is also a lot of fun, I thought, but I was in no way ready to admit my bisexual interests to her.

“I haven’t experienced that yet, but I love reading stories online and I even created an account at a website called Fetlife where I could do a little research and chat with other women who had similar interests.”

“Oh, I’ve never heard of that site.” The only times I went online were to complete my college coursework, and Jake was teaching me everything I’d need to know about the lifestyle.

‘It’s interesting, you should check it out sometime.”

“Yeah ... ummm ... maybe I could.” I took another sip of my coffee. “So, what does your husband ... you know ... think about all of this?”

“I’ve talked with Larry about doing some kind of role-play or something, but he’s just not interested. I won’t say I’m obsessed, exactly, but our ... sex life has become really ... routine and a little boring.” She paused for a moment. “Maybe even predictable.”

“I understand how that can happen; I think that’s partly why I’m no longer with my ex-husband.”

“So you know what I mean, right?”

“Yeah, I do.” I’d often wondered if that was one of the reasons that my ex cheated on me. I was fairly certain that he got bored and then looked elsewhere instead of trying to improve things with me.

“But you’re wearing that collar now, so something obviously changed.”

“The man I’m... with now has shown me, taught me, a lot about myself and about how some people ... do things... differently.”

“Is he that kind of ... powerful man?”

“Oh, definitely,” I said with a smile. “His name is Jake, and before I met him I never would have thought of myself as a ... you know... submissive.”

Her eyes widened. “It sounds like you’re really deep into... this.”

“Yes, I am,” I admitted.

“I know some things about the lifestyle, not everything but some, and I know what your collar signifies.”

I could feel a little blush breaking over my face, but I quickly recovered and regained some of my composure. It was still difficult to admit this, especially to someone that I didn’t really know very well. “He owns me, I’m his property ... basically, I’m his.”

Heather was squirming a little in her seat now. It was very apparent that everything I was telling her was turning her on. “He sounds very exciting.”

“I’ve never met anyone like him and I’ve never been so happy. I never thought I’d be doing anything like this, but now I ... you know ... I can’t picture my world without him in it.”

“I have to admit I’m more than a little envious of you.”

“I wasn’t looking for a man like him and it really happened by chance, but I’m so glad we found each other.”

She looked at her watch. “I have a pilates class in half an hour, but maybe we can exchange numbers and ... you know ... talk again sometime?”

“I’d love that, Heather.”

We pulled out our cellphones and exchanged them and added each other into our contacts. When we stood up, we exchanged a little hug. “I’m so glad we ran into each other today, Hailey.”

I smiled. “I’m glad we did too.”


When I got home I unloaded the groceries and put them away, then went into Jake’s home office. He got up from his desk, hugged me tightly, and we exchanged a deep passionate kiss.

“I think you might have missed me,” I said saucily.

He pulled me in even closer, and I loved feeling his hard body against mine. “Of course I did.”

“Well, we can fix that, but first I have something to tell you.”

He took a seat in the executive chair behind his desk and I sat in front of him in one of the other chairs. “Okay, what is it?”

“I ran into a woman from my economics class when I was shopping for groceries.”

“Ummm ... okay...”

“I’m not sure why, but I wore my collar today and she knew enough about the lifestyle to know what it signified.”

He grinned. “That must have been interesting, then.”

“I was a little embarrassed at first, because most people have no idea what it is and what it means.”

“Yeah, I’m sure that’s true.”

“I guess my point is that she knew and it sparked an interesting conversation when we had coffee later.”

“Oh, you had coffee with her?”

“Yeah, we needed to find a place where we could have some privacy; it wasn’t something that we could discuss in the middle of the grocery-store aisle.”

He laughed. “Yeah, I can imagine.”

“So while we had coffee she told me that she was unhappy because she has submissive fantasies and her husband won’t act on any of them. From what she said, he’s really not into that.”

“That is interesting.”

“She’s obviously unhappy about it. We exchanged numbers and I told her she could call me if she wanted to talk. I think it helped her to get some of that out, but I have no idea if she’ll call me.”

“I guess we’ll just have to see if she does. Now get out of those clothes; I have something interesting I want to do with you.”

“Yes, Sir,” I replied enthusiastically; I was always up for Jake’s interesting ideas.


It was Monday evening and I walked up to the front door of Sara’s apartment. After I rang the doorbell, she opened the door. “Ohmigod, girl, there’s that dress again,” she cooed.

I blushed. Just as I’d promised, I was wearing the little cut-out dress that put a lot of my body on display. “I wore it just for you,” I said sensually. We exchanged a little hug and a deep kiss before she invited me into her apartment.

“Have a seat on the couch, I’ll get us some wine, okay?”

“That sounds great.”

I took a seat on her couch and watched her sexy bottom move as she sashayed into the kitchen. She was wearing tight little jean shorts and a tank top without a bra. When she returned with an opened bottle of wine and two glasses, I noticed that her nipples were hard and poking out into the thin material. She’s just as excited as I am about this, I thought. She sat down next to me and our thighs gently touched as she poured us each a glass of chilled Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc. “So how did your evening go with Jake and the other guy?” she asked.

I took a sip of my wine. “It went really well, I loved it.”

“You gotta start dishing, girl,” she teased. “Who was the guy?”

“His name was Richard, you know him?”

“Big-cock Dick Leadon, of course I do. All the women in the club know him.”

I giggled. “Yeah ... well ... he lived up to his reputation, that’s for sure.”

She laughed. “I know from experience that Jake isn’t small either; how did you manage all of that?”

“They went slow for me when I needed them to, but it was almost more than I could handle at times,” I admitted.

“And you took them ... you know... together, or what?”

I could feel my face heat up. I was very close to Sara and we were always very forthright when it came to our sexual escapades. In the end, I didn’t have a problem sharing the intimate details of that experience with her. “Yeah, at the same time,” I whispered.

“Damn, girl, that’s slutty as fuck,” she quipped.

I laughed. “Don’t tell me that you wouldn’t try a little of that too if the opportunity presented itself.”

“Of course I would.” We each took another sip of our wine. “So like the same time as in your vagina and...”

“Yes, just like that.” I paused for a moment. “If I was going to try something like that, I wanted the whole experience.”

She was squirming in her seat a little now and her nipples were poking even more prominently into her little tank top. I could tell she loved hearing about all of this and it was really turning her on. She reached over and gently rubbed my exposed thigh. “You know I’m a little envious, right?”

“You and Darren could always talk to him, set something up.”

“He and his wife are very selective.”

“Yeah, I guess they are ... but...”

She looked deep into my eyes. “Damn, you talked about that too?”

“He brought it up, actually. He said that his wife would like me and ... you know ... I got the feeling that he wanted to be with me again.”

She smiled. “Of course he did. How do you feel about that?”

“I’ve never met his wife, I’ve only watched her on the CCTV system, but she’s really pretty and...”

“And what?”

I took a deep breath. “Dick is big, even bigger than Jake, and ... you know ... I think I’d like to be with him again.”

She slid her hand up my thigh underneath the hem of the little dress and the tips of her fingers brushed over the wet lips of my pussy. “You’re thinking about him right now, aren’t you?”

“Yeah, talking about him like this ... I am,” I admitted.

She eased a finger inside me and I let out a little moan. “What about his wife? Do you want to be with her too?”

“I’ve only watched her once, and she was taking on two guys.”

She gently moved her finger in and out of me and I was finding it increasingly difficult to concentrate on our conversation. “She’s really pretty, huh?”

“Yeah, she is. Almost as beautiful as you.” This was bringing up some important things that we’d never really discussed. I placed my hand on hers and slid it back so she wasn’t fingering me any more and I could focus a little better on her. “How do you feel about all of that?”

She took a deep breath. “Can I be honest with you?”

I squeezed her hand. “I expect nothing less from you.”

“Sometimes it’s a little difficult. I have ... you know ... feelings for you, Hailey.”

I took a deep breath. I was fairly certain I could see where this was going. “I have those same feelings for you too. You’re my best friend and I love being with you.”

“I love it too.”

“I want us to continue, but I’m ... you know ... since I met Jake it’s been like an awakening, a sexual exploration where I’m experiencing so many new things.”

She grinned. “Yeah, you’ve been running wild, girl.”

Just like Jake, she had a way of making me feel like a little girl. “I guess I have, honey, and more than anything I need you to be okay with that.”

“Sometimes it’s ... you know ... hard for me.”

“I know it is, but I don’t want to lose what I have with you, okay?”

“I don’t want to lose it either.”

“Good, you won’t, but I need you to be understanding and accepting with me, okay?”

“I’ll get there, I promise.” She leaned in and we exchanged a hot passionate kiss. While our tongues urgently explored each other’s mouths, she slid two fingers deep inside me and I let out a little moan. “You’re so wet for me, aren’t you?” she said huskily.

There were little sloshing noises emanating from between my legs as she worked her fingers in and out of me. “I am and I need to feel more than just your fingers,” I said through little sips of breath.

Sara eased her fingers out of me and then brought them up to her lips and sucked my secretions off of them. “I love how you taste, do you know that?”

A little blush broke over my face. I’d loved that we had a chance to talk and reconnect, but now ... I needed more. “Take me to your bedroom, Sara,” I said huskily.

She stood up, took my hand, and helped me up off of her couch. “C’mon, pretty girl.” We walked down the hallway and into her master bedroom. Once we got there, she sat down on the bed and her lustful eyes met mine. “Undress for me, Hailey.”

I slipped the little dress off, exposing my naked body to her. When I reached down to take off my heels she stopped me. “Leave them on for me, baby,” she purred.

My eyes widened and then I broke into a little smile. The whole vibe in the room was different from what it had been previously. She was being very subtle, but I could feel her taking more control over me. “Okay, I whispered. Then, slowly, she began undressing for me. She slipped off her tank top, exposing her large breasts. Then she slid her tight jean shorts down her thighs and opened her legs. The lips of her vagina were red and swollen with just a hint of moisture on them. She scooted back to the middle of the bed and I slid on top of her. Instantly, our lips fused together and we shared a deep passionate kiss. As our breasts sensually crushed together, she slipped her thigh between my legs and I opened them wider for her. I let out a little moan when she began grinding her thigh on my pussy.

“Put your mouth on me, Hailey,” she said huskily.

I slid a little ways down her body, took her erect nipple into my mouth, and began to suck on it. I loved hearing the little moans and gasps coming from above me. I moved further down her body and nestled between her legs. The lips of her vagina were wet and open and there was even some moisture seeping onto her inner thighs. Teasingly, I ran the tip of my tongue through the little stream of wetness and then gently bit her inner thigh. She wove her fingers through my long blonde hair and then guided my mouth to her vagina. “Please ... baby ... I need this so bad,” she whimpered.

I extended my tongue and sank it deep inside her. Her thighs closed around my head as I licked the walls of her vagina. Taking a little more control, she began grinding her pussy into my mouth, covering my face with her secretions. I kept my tongue out and flat and she rotated her hips forward, fucking her pussy with my tongue. I reached up and took her breasts in my hands, pawing them roughly. I eased my tongue out of her, took her clit into my mouth, and gave it a few hard sucks while pinching her nipples. Instantly her body began to quake and convulse, and I quickly withdrew my tongue from her. I gently licked and sucked on her inner thigh, which gave her time to recover and get her breathing under control. “God, girl, are you trying to kill me?” she teased.

“No, I’m not, but you liked it, right?”

“I loved it, every second of it.” I moved up her body and slid into her arms, and she pulled me tight against her. When our eyes met, we shared another hot kiss. I was slowly getting more comfortable being with a woman, and her liking what I did only helped build my growing confidence. “You know I’m going to want more of that,” she teased.

“I’ll give you as much as you can handle, honey,” I said softly.

She pulled me tighter into her body and I loved the way our sweat sensually mixed together. “Okay, it’s your turn, are you ready for this?” she said.

I giggled. “Yes, I am.”

She slid away from me and then got on her hands and knees. “I want to feel your mouth on me, pretty girl,” she said sternly. I moved in behind her and got onto my knees. I ran my hands over the globes of her cheeks and she let out a little moan.

“You have such a beautiful ass, do you know that?” I cooed. She was taking deep sips of breath and I could tell it was already difficult for her to respond to me.

“I’m glad that you like it, baby,” she purred.

I wanted to tease her just a bit more so I gently bit each cheek, leaving little teeth marks in her tanned flesh. “God, that feels so good,” she murmured. She rested her head on a couple of pillows, reached behind, and pulled her ass cheeks apart, exposing the most intimate area of her body to me. Her secretions were oozing out of her and were beginning to run onto her inner thighs. Sensually, I extended my tongue and ran it through the little stream, tasting her. She tasted tangy and just a little sweet. Without warning, I extended my tongue and sank it deep inside of her. “Oh, God,” she murmured.

I wrapped my arms around her thighs, holding her still, and began licking the walls of her vagina. Her secretions were covering my face and even a little bit of it was getting into my hair. Sara moved her hand between her legs and began furiously rubbing her clit. I continued plunging my tongue deep inside her. I pushed her hand away, took her clit into my mouth, and gave it a few hard sucks. Her body began to shake and convulse and I quickly with my tongue and gently kissed her inner thighs. “You’re getting really good at that,” she whispered.

I giggled. “I’m glad you liked it, honey.”

“I want more, I want to feel your tongue in my ass, Hailey,” she said huskily.

Sara had always loved taking control of me and directing everything that we did together. In the past she was always very subtle about it, but now she was exerting a lot of power over me and I reveled in those submissive feelings. I leaned in and gently bit and nipped at her round fleshy bottom. “If you want more, I’ll give it to you, whatever you want,” I said demurely. I opened my mouth and let a long string of saliva drip onto her asshole. I flicked my tongue over her puckered little hole and she let out a deep groan.

Using the tip of my tongue, I pushed some of my saliva into her bottom, and her hand moved between her legs and she began rubbing her clit. Her moans were becoming louder and the room was taking on the scent of her vagina. She was thrusting her hips upwards and I was finding it increasingly difficult to keep my tongue on her, so I wrapped my arms around her thighs to somewhat immobilize her and plunged my tongue deep into her asshole in rapid repetitions. Her body began to shake and convulse and she collapsed onto the mattress.

While she attempted to get her breathing back under control I gave her pert round bottom a few kisses and then slid up beside her. Once she was fully back with me she pulled me into her arms and we shared a deep kiss. “That was wonderful,” she said.

I giggled. “I’m glad you liked it, honey.”

“I could use some water, does that sound good?”

“That sounds great.”

She slid out of bed and presumably went into the kitchen. I loved the way her hips swayed to a sexy cadence that only she could hear. She returned to the bedroom with a big bottle of water and handed it to me. I took a drink and then gave it back to her. She took a long swig and then slid back into bed beside me. She pulled me into her arms and we shared another hot little kiss. “I love being with you, Hailey, you’re getting really good at all of this.”

I gave her a radiant smile. “I love being with you too and I guess I’m ... you know ... getting more experiences since I’ve been going to the club with Jake.”

She laughed. “Yes, you are. Some of the men and a lot of the women have asked about you.”

My eyes widened. “Really, they have?”

“Of course they have. They all want to know who the tall leggy blonde is who’s with the owner of the club.”

I could feel a little blush break over my face. I wasn’t quite sure how to respond to her and I took a moment to formulate my thoughts. “Before I met Jake I never knew that people ... ummm ... actually did these types of things together.”

“To be honest, neither did I, but I love working at the club and seeing everything that goes on there.”

“It’s a very libertine group, isn’t it?”

She laughed again. “Yeah, that’s a good word for it, definitely. My mom would say slutty but libertine is a much nicer word for it.” She pulled me closer so our breasts sensually crushed together and we shared another deep kiss. She pressed her thigh between my legs, and I opened them and felt her warm flesh press against my vagina. “I have a feeling that sooner or later you’re going to be with everyone there.”

“I ... ummm ... I don’t know about that. Jake is pretty selective when it comes to who he wants us to be with.”

She looked deep into my eyes. “You’d be with whoever he wanted you to, wouldn’t you?”

I could feel my body tense. She knew about our relationship because at one time or another I’d told her everything and we didn’t keep secrets from each other. However, I was still coming to grips with Jake’s ownership of me and everything that entailed. “We talk about everything, honey, and I do have input as to what we do at the club. He wouldn’t ever force me to do anything that I didn’t want to, okay?” I thought for a moment. “Being with him, it’s like a new world has opened up to me, and I trust him; he keeps me safe and he’d never let anything bad happen to me.”

“But he gets rough sometimes, right?”

“We’ve done some rough things, but I love everything we’ve done and I have safewords; if things get too intense I can always stop anything we’re doing.”

“I’ve never done that, been with a man who was into that. Honestly, I’m not sure that I could.”

I smiled. “You’d never give up control to anyone, but it’s something that I love. We’re just different, and that’s okay. I love giving up control when I’m with you, Sara, and that’s why everything we do is good for both of us.”

“Do you feel like giving up your control now and trying something new with me?”

I thought for a moment. “I trust you like I trust Jake, and whatever you want to do, we can.”

She giggled and then gave me a hot little kiss. Then she slipped out of bed, opened the drawer to her nightstand, and pulled out a harness with a large black dildo attached to it. I wasn’t exactly sure how big it was, maybe eight inches long and very thick. It was just as large as Jake, or maybe even a little bigger. It reminded me of Malik even though he was even bigger. “Just what the hell is that?” I said playfully.

“Hey, you said we could do anything, right?” she teased.

“Yes, honey, I did.”

She slipped back into bed and got on her knees facing me. “I want to watch you suck on it, Hailey.”

I got onto my hands and knees in front of her and instantly the bulbous head of the big cock was at my lips. I opened my mouth and took the head in. Slowly I opened wider and worked more of it into my mouth until the head touched the top of my throat. I kept my mouth warm and wet and my saliva was now dripping off the shaft.

“Come on, girl, I know you can take it all,” she goaded me, so I relaxed the muscles in my throat and took the big toy all the way down to the root while keeping my eyes on hers. I deep-throated the dildo for about a minute before letting it slip out of my mouth. “God ... I ... I still can’t believe you can do that.”

I laughed. “I’ve been able to do that for a long time, it’s just ... you know ... something I don’t really think about anymore.”

“It’s always been a problem for me,” she admitted.

“You’re talented in many other ways,” I quipped.

She smiled. “Yes, I think I am.”

I took the big dildo back into my mouth and sucked on the head before working it down into my throat again. Sara weaved her hands through my long blonde hair and began moving her hips, and then me sucking on the dildo changed to her fucking my mouth and throat. Her aggressiveness shocked me a little at first, but this was a move that Jake had done several times with me in the past so it was something that I’d somewhat grown accustomed to. Before long my saliva was dripping over the length of the shaft and a long string was reaching the sheets of the bed.

While she fucked my mouth, I reached up and gently played with her breasts and let her hard nipples slip between the tips of my fingers. She moved her hips forward and held them there so the big cock was lodged deep in my throat. Slowly she moved back and the cock slipped from my mouth. “You are just so beautiful and so fuckin’ sexy,” she purred.

I was still trying to catch my breath. “Thank you, honey,” I whispered.

“You’re really ... you know ... okay with me doing that?”

I giggled. “Yes, I am.”

She gave me a radiant smile. “Good, because I love doing that.”

I looked deep into her eyes. “I love it too, I love being with you,” I said sincerely.

“Get on your back, pretty girl,” she said a little more demandingly.

I rolled onto my back and opened my long legs and Sara crawled between them. She took the big cock in her hand at its base and ran the head over the lips of my vagina, which were already wet from my arousal. Once she found my opening, she pushed the big cock inside me and I let out a little moan. “God, that’s really thick, go slow at first, okay?”

“I will.” She slowly moved her hips towards me and I could feel the big cock opening and simultaneously filing me. After a few seconds our bodies rested together and I knew she was fully inside me. “What do you think? Are you okay?”

I reached up and let the tips of my fingers glide over her beautiful face. “It feels amazing.”

She slid back and then pushed deep inside me, which nearly took my breath away. After giving me a few moments to adjust she established a fast pace and drove the big cock in and out of me hard and deep. I wrapped my legs around her torso and began moving with her, meeting her hard thrusts. Her sweat was now dripping onto my body and I wrapped my arms around her. “Put your weight on me, hold me down,” I grunted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.