Tales From Fantasy Island - Cover

Tales From Fantasy Island

Copyright © 2021 by melanieatplay and Pat Harvey (dba Left Side Signals)

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The beginning of a new and exciting journey.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Big Breasts   Illustrated  

Tag: Jake and Hailey observe two dungeon scenes and a pair of incestuous couples.

Jacob

The morning sun was just starting to find its way into our bedroom. I was lying on my back and Hailey was sleeping with her head on my chest. It always amazed me how she perfectly molded her body to mine in her sleep. As I gently ran my hands through her hair I reflected on the last couple of months and came to the realization that I’d never been so happy and content.

For many years I’d looked for a woman like her, and for the longest time I honestly thought that she didn’t exist. It had been nearly impossible to find a woman who was into both BDSM and being in a non-monogamous relationship. At times I was able to find an unattached woman who was into one or the other but not both, and I never made a real romantic connection with any of them. However, Hailey was different. She wanted to be in a loving relationship with me and she loved exploring the BDSM lifestyle and she enjoyed having sex with both men and women outside of her relationship with me. She was perfect for me and I couldn’t ask for anything more.

As I ran my hand through her beautiful long hair she started to stir. When her eyes opened she shot me a sexy smile. “Good morning,” she said while she yawned and willed her body to come back to life.

“Good morning, sweetheart, how did you sleep?”

“Really well. Between you and Sara I can’t seem to get enough rest,” she teased.

I ran my hand down her back and then playfully squeezed her round bottom. “I know you loved being with her.”

“It was amazing. The way she took control of me, she’s like you, minus the cock,” she said playfully.

That brought a smile to my face. I’d never met anyone who’d discovered and embraced their submissive nature as quickly as she had. She’d always loved feeling my power and control, and now, from what she told me, she’d gotten the same vibe from Sara.

I could tell she was in a great mood this morning. There was a sexy, flirtatious look in her eyes and it didn’t surprise me when she reached down and began stroking my semi-erect cock. “I can see someone else is up and wants to play this morning,” she says blithely.

I loved it when she got like this, when she initiated sex like she was doing this morning. After we’d met and she felt comfortable with me she was ready to really discover and then reveal her true sexuality. I loved both her high sex drive and how much she wanted to express it.

“I need to feel your mouth on me, baby,” she said huskily.

“Oh, you do, huh?” I teased. “I was thinking more along the lines of coffee and breakfast.”

She shot me a beautiful smile. “Later.”

She slid away from me and I scooted down the bed and lay flat on my back. Then she crawled onto my stomach. I could feel the heat from her vagina radiating on my flesh. I loved how her long blonde hair fell around her shoulders. It was a little disheveled, but I’d never seen anyone look so beautiful. She leaned in and we shared a hot little kiss. After she righted herself, she took my hands in hers and moved them to her breasts. I sensually began squeezing them and running her hardening nipples through my fingers.

“That feels so good, Daddy,” she cooed.

She slid forward and crouched over my face. “Get that tongue out, boy,” she said playfully. She was taking a bit of control, more than she normally did, but I loved how needy and enthusiastic she was. I extended my tongue and she lowered herself down it. She was already moist and she let out a little moan. “Mmmm ... that feels so good.”

I squeezed her nipples a bit harder and she rotated her hips, moving my tongue inside her. Her secretions were dripping out of her pussy onto my face. She reached down and sensually ran her hands through my hair. “Just like that, Jake, you’re getting me there,” she moaned.

There was a light sheen of sweat on her tanned body. I loved hearing her little moans and pants coming from above me as I drove her closer to release. She was taking short little sips of breath and she put her hands on my chest to steady herself. Then she moved forward a couple of inches and the tip of my tongue was now pressing against her asshole. She shivered and let out a little moan. “Please, honey, push it in there, nice and deep,” she groaned.

I could tell she was deep into the moment, and I loved that even though she needed this from me she was still being respectful of how our relationship was evolving. I pressed my tongue deeper into her tight puckered hole and she let out a little gasp. Her hand moved between her legs and she began rubbing her clit. I moved my hands to her hips and pulled her down, which pressed her pussy against my face and sent my tongue even deeper inside her. She started moving up and down and her body began to shake and violently convulse as her orgasm overtook her. After a few moments she collapsed on top of me and desperately tried to catch her breath. She planted little kisses on my neck and then her lips met mine.

I looked into her beautiful green eyes. “I love how you taste, baby.”

“I love how I taste too,” she said playfully.

We shared a series of slow, deep kisses. Her hand ran over my chest and then down my stomach. Just as I was sliding my tongue into her mouth, she grasped my shaft and began to slowly stroke me. I was very aroused from her riding my face and my pre-cum began dripping onto her fingers. “Mmmm,” she moaned huskily. “You’re ready for me, aren’t you, Daddy?”

“I am, get me inside you, little girl.”

She licked the wetness off her fingers and then slid down my stomach, leaving a trail of her secretions. I put my hands on her large breasts and gently squeezed as she reached back, took my cock in her hand, and guided me inside her. She felt so tight, like a warm, wet glove that was made for my cock. “God, I love how big you are,” she groaned.

She established a slow, steady rhythm as she moved me in and out of her. I ran her hard nipples through the tips of my fingers and then squeezed them, eliciting a deep moan. She always liked to feel a little pain and I knew it added to the experience for her. “Your pussy feels so good, baby.”

“That’s where that big cock belongs, inside me, Daddy,” she groaned in pleasure.

She’d picked up the pace and I could feel her pubic bone grind into me. Then she became very tight; she was using the muscles in her vagina to squeeze and milk my shaft. “Your thick cock is rubbing my clit perfectly, I’m getting close,” she announced.

“Are you ready, baby? Are you ready for this?”

“Do it, Jake, I want to feel you squirt deep inside me.”

She leaned forward, putting additional pressure on her clit, and her hands pressed into my chest for added stability. I exploded deep inside her and her body quaked and convulsed as her orgasm overwhelmed her. When my senses returned I discovered that she’d collapsed on top of me, and I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight as we struggled to catch our breaths. “I”m going to want to do that forever with you, you know that, right?” she said sensually.

We shared another passionate kiss. “As much as you want, baby.”

“I love you, Jake,” she whispered.

“I love you too, Hailey.”

Our morning was perfect. We showered together and then she cooked breakfast. While we ate, she asked about some of the other areas in the club, areas that she’d only seen on the monitor. She was very curious about the dungeon area, and I promised I’d give her a tour of the room and explain the different equipment and what it was used for. I couldn’t wait to show her the BDSM parts of the club and the people who played there.


Once we finished breakfast, we headed to the gym. I always kept myself in decent shape by watching what I ate, but what I quickly discovered once things became serious with Hailey was that she was a gym rat. She worked out five days a week and she’d told me that I was going to be going with her. Of course, she was respectful about it, and I knew she was only concerned with my health and well-being. When we arrived we took a spin class together to get in our cardio and then we used free weights for about an hour. I loved how she wore sexy workout attire; that always got her a lot of attention from the men and even some of the women at the gym.

After we completed our workout we drove back to my place and showered together. More than anything, I loved spending time with her no matter what we did. Whether it was working out, grocery shopping, or even watching TV, doing simple couples things only strengthened our bond. After we got out of the shower I put on jeans and a T-shirt and she chose a little sundress. We retired to the couch and I turned on the news while she pulled out her laptop to do some coursework.

“Damn it, I need to call the salon and make an appointment,” she said.

“You don’t have to make an appointment, I already made one for you this afternoon.”

“I didn’t know you knew their number,” she teased. “It’s something that I’ve always taken care of myself. I know I’m getting a little stubble down there and that probably didn’t make for a fun experience for this morning. I’m sorry if I scratched your face up.”

I laughed. “My face is fine, but your appointment today isn’t with the salon, it’s with a dermatologist.”

“Why would I need to see a dermatologist?” she asked hesitantly.

Instead of getting waxed you’re going to get laser treatments that will remove your pubic hair permanently.”

Her jaw dropped. “I won’t ever be able to grow it back?”

“No, you won’t. The laser destroys the hair follicles. You’ll get four to six treatments, and it’s a procedure that’s not reversible.”

I could sense the wheels in her mind spinning. “You know that I’ll do whatever you say, Jake, but may I ask why?”

Okay, it’s time for the talk. I’ve known this moment had to come, and here it is.

I put on my serious face. “There are some things we have to talk about.”

“Okay,” she said after a brief hesitation.

“There’s a wide range of power-exchange ideas and activities. They all involve transfers of control, but in different ways and for different purposes. On one side of that range is the mental and psychological arena of dominance and submission; some people give up and take that kind of control without ever having any physical activities that someone would consider to be BDSM. Toward the end of that side of that arena is where people refer to each other as Master and slave. Are you with me so far?”

“I think so, yes.”

The other side of that range is BDSM, which is physical sensation-play controlled by the top, the one giving sensations to the bottom, the recipient of those sensations.”

“So the top is...”

“Another way of thinking about it is that the top is like the dominant, the one who directs the scene.” I paused for a moment. “The bottom is like the submissive, the one who’s under the dominant’s direction.” Her eyes were as wide as saucers as she processed everything I was telling her. “Does that make sense so far, baby?”

“Yes ... ummm ... I think it does.”

I continued. “There is some D/s play, but mostly what happens in the club’s dungeon is BDSM, both in the big open space and the two smaller suites that are similar to those on the other side of the club. Most people are somewhere in the middle of that spectrum, they enjoy both aspects of power exchange to one degree or another. Are you still with me?”

“Yes, I think so,” she said hesitantly.

“So now I’ll ask: when you said you were my slave, that you would follow my lead, what did you really mean?”

She was squirming in her seat, but her nipples were poking into the thin material of her sundress. This conversation is turning her on. “I want you to own me, I think of myself as your property. I want you to lead me, and wherever you take me I’ll follow.”

“Without any restrictions, any limitations?”

She took a deep breath and it took her a few seconds to formulate her response. “I trust you. From very early on in our relationship I’ve known you would take care of me, that you would protect me, keep me safe. I know that in my heart.”

“I sincerely appreciate that trust, Hailey. But short of what’s termed TPE, total power exchange, there are always some things a person absolutely won’t do, and I’m not a mind reader. I already know one BDSM thing you don’t want me to do, needle play, and I’m sure there are others. In the power-exchange community those are called limits, and we need to define what yours are, both physically and psychologically.”

“I think I ... ummm ... I understand what you’re saying, but I’m new to all of this, so I don’t have a frame of reference. I don’t know what I don’t know, if that makes sense. I have no idea of what you may want that I might find objectionable enough to say no to you.”

“That’s fair, so let me say some things about limits. They fall into two categories, hard and soft. Hard limits are the things that you absolutely won’t accept; the hard limits for most people, for example, include bestiality and pedophilia.”

Her hand flew to her lips and her eyes widened in shock. “God, do people really do those things?”

“Yes, they do.” I waited patiently while she processed that.

“Those are ... that’s really out there.”

“I told you before, baby, I just provide the cliff, it’s a person’s choice if they want to jump off of it.”

Despite the seriousness of our conversation, she giggled. “I want to stay away from the cliff, okay?”

I laughed and then got serious again. “I don’t judge what people do, at Fantasy Island or anywhere else. There’s a huge difference between someone saying your kink is not my kink and saying your kink is not okay. I have limits too, but I don’t criticize anyone because of what they’re into.”

She thought about that for about 15 seconds before responding. “Do you ... do those things? Maybe more to the point, do you want me to do those things?”

“I haven’t participated in any scenes with animals, but I’ve watched a few. Young children should be off-limits, but these days, with the internet, young people are sexualized at an earlier age, much sooner than when I was growing up. If someone wants to have sex with a teenager who’s mature enough to give informed consent I’m not opposed to that.”

“Okay, I sort of understand that. Is it okay if I say those are hard limits for me?”

I smiled at her. “I would be surprised if you didn’t.” At least for now. “The other category is soft limits; those are things that a person might be willing to be pushed into trying under some circumstances.”

“Can I get an example?”

“A lot of people put activities like watersports, fire play, knife play, and wax play in that category.”

“What’s fire play?”

“It’s just what it sounds like, a bottom having a live flame touch their skin.”

Hailey shivered. “I can’t imagine anyone doing those kinds of things.”

“Knife play can be psychologically scary, which is the idea; nobody intentionally opens the skin in knife play, or even accidentally if it’s done right. Actual cutting or being cut, and things like asphyxia, are usually hard limits for both players.”

“I think I’ll be adding those to my hard-limit list,” she teased.

I chuckled. “Of course. But switching back for a moment to domination and submission, which we abbreviate as D/s, is there anything you don’t want me to do?”

“Like what? Please give me some examples.”

“Well, the most obvious example is humiliation: criticizing you, calling you nasty names, mocking you, verbally degrading you, even spitting on you.”

“I’m not sure I’d like that ... you being that way would be hurtful, even if I knew you were just playing and didn’t really mean what you were saying or doing.”

“People’s minds work in strange ways; some submissives find that kind of treatment to be motivating. But it sounds like you’d rather I didn’t do any humiliation play with you.”

She smiled. “I don’t care if you do that with others, I just ... you know ... I don’t think I’d like you to be that way with me.”

“Of course, baby.” I paused for a moment. “So, now that we’ve had this conversation, do you trust me, Hailey?”

“Yes, I do,” she whispered.

“Do you still want to be my slave, to do whatever I say?”

“Yes,” she whispered again.

“Okay, I can now answer your question. Permanently removing your pubic hair is a way for me to mark your body. You’re my possession, my property, and I can do whatever I want with you, and this is what I want.”

“Yes, you can ... Master.”

“So here’s the address; your appointment is in an hour.”


I was sitting at my desk in my home office, going over some financial statements from the club, when I heard the front door open. A few seconds later Hailey came into the room and gave me a little kiss before taking a seat in the chair in front of my desk. “So, how did it go?” I asked.

“It ... ummm ... I think it went okay, I guess.”

I grinned. “Care to elaborate?”

“It was kinda weird, being naked in front of the female technician who used the laser.”

“I’m sure that was a little different.” Even though she’d been naked in front of Don and Mari, who were basically complete strangers, I thought that nudity might still be an issue for her, so her comment really didn’t surprise me. She was very comfortable with her body, but so far only to a point with other people.

“She said that I had little hairs around...” Her face broke into a little blush and I waited patiently for her to continue. “ ... that I had little hairs around my ... you know ... asshole, and she asked if I wanted them removed too, and I told her that I did.”

Hailey was a little embarrassed, but she was also squirming in her seat, her face was becoming flushed, and her nipples were poking into her dress. Talking to me like this, telling me these intimate things, was turning her on, so I decided to push her. “And why did you tell her that you wanted those hairs removed as well?”

“Because I figured that was what you wanted,” she shyly admitted. “I knew it would please you.”

“It was a way for you to further submit to me, wasn’t it?”

“Yes, Daddy, it was.”

I smiled and came to the belief that she’d do whatever I asked of her, provided that I stayed within her limits. “I’m very proud of you, baby.”

She beamed. “That’s why I did it.” After a brief hesitation, she added, “The bill might be a little higher than you expected, though.”

“Really, why’s that?”

“I also had her do my underarms and legs. I’ve always ... you know ... hated shaving them, so as long as I was there I decided I might as well go all in.”

“Of course, that’s fine.”

“She said I’d need four or maybe even five more treatments before ... ummm ... so nothing will grow back, and I made another appointment next month.”

Her erect nipples were now fully poking out the thin material of her sundress and her breathing was a bit ragged. “Why don’t you show me what I’m paying for,” I said playfully.

“Really? You wanna see, huh?”

“Of course I do.”

She opened her legs and pulled the short hem of her sundress up, exposing her vulva to me. There was a little telltale redness above her vagina where the laser had irritated her skin, which I’d read would occur. Her lower lips were red, puffy, and wet. Our conversation has definitely turned her on.

“So, whaddya think?” she said blithely. “I knew you’d want to see once I got home so I didn’t see the need to put my thong back on once she was done.”

“It’s beautiful, just like the rest of you, love.”

She ran her fingers over the delicate flesh above her pussy. “It feels weird, I don’t really know how to explain this, but it makes me feel like I’m naked even when I’m wearing clothes. It’s different from shaving or waxing. There’s no stubble at all, no roughness, it’s so smooth; it feels like the palm of my hand, where there’s no hair ever.”

“It makes you feel sexy, doesn’t it?”

“Yes, it makes me feel very sexy, Daddy.”

I could feel my cock stirring in my jeans as we spoke. “Touch yourself, little girl,” I said sternly.

“Yes, Master,” she whispered.

She reached behind her, unzipped her sundress, and removed it. One hand moved between her legs and she started teasing her clit, and her other hand began pinching and pulling her nipples. I reached down, unzipped my fly, unbuttoned my jeans, slid them down my thighs, and grasped my member.

“You’re stroking that big cock,” she said lustfully.

“Yes, baby, I am.”

“Will you move your chair over? I want to watch you do it.”

I rolled my chair a few feet to the left so the desk wasn’t obstructing her view. Then I took my cock back in my hand and resumed stroking it. She pinched and pulled her nipples, then dipped two fingers deep into her pussy and used her thumb to rub her clit. She looked incredibly sexy and I could hear little sloshing noises emanating from between her legs. “Do you see how wet I am, Daddy?” she cooed.

“Show me,” I demanded. She removed her fingers from her vagina and held them up. They were slick and wet from her secretions. “Taste yourself.” She immediately obeyed, putting her fingers into her mouth and cleaning her juices from them. “Tell me what you taste like.”

She blushed bright red. “I taste sweet and just a little tangy,” she whispered. She dipped her fingers into her vagina again and then rapidly moved them in and out while her thumb strummed her clit. She was taking little sips of breath as she roughly pinched her nipples and extended them away from her breasts. She looked totally aroused; her long tanned legs were open lewdly wide and the muscles in her tight stomach were quivering as she pushed herself closer to going over the cliff. “I’m very close and I need to come, Daddy, may I?” she said breathlessly.

“Do it,” I growled.

She plunged her fingers in and out of her vagina while her thumb rubbed and caressed her clit. Her eyes closed and her body began to shake and violently convulse as her orgasm wracked her body. A few seconds later her eyes opened and met mine. Then her gaze traveled south as I continued to slowly stroke my cock. “I need to feel you inside me,” she whispered wantonly.

I smiled. “Come here, little girl.”

She rose from her chair and walked over to me. She gently ran her hands through my salt-and-pepper hair and then she leaned in and we shared a deep, passionate kiss. Her fingers were still wet with her juices; she raised them up to my lips and I greedily sucked them. She moved her hand down and gently slid mine away. She pushed her breasts into my chest, took my cock in her hand, and began to slowly stroke it. “You know how much I love this, don’t you?” she cooed.

I grinned. “I know, baby.”

She released my cock and then straddled me. I took my shaft in hand and lubricated the tip with her secretions. Then I found her opening and pushed myself inside her with one long, deep thrust. She wrapped her arms around my neck and let out a little grunt as I opened and filled her. I put my hands on her ass and established a slow, easy rhythm. She leaned in towards me and I could feel her hard nipples pressing against my chest. I always loved how she used her entire body to excite and please me.

“You really give me a wonderful ride,” I told her.

“You feel so fuckin’ good inside me,” she moaned and gasped.

We picked up the pace with her bouncing on me and me thrusting my hips up at her, and I could feel the muscles in her vagina contract around my shaft. I’d been with her long enough to know this was one of her favorite ways to play in her sexual repertoire. She loved squeezing and milking my cock because she knew I loved it, and it always made our sex more pleasureable.

She leaned in and gently sucked my earlobe. “I want to feel that big cock squirt inside me, Daddy.”

“You want to feel my cum deep in that wet, hot pussy?”

Yessss, give it to me, give me what I need,” she hissed.

I pushed myself inside her one last time. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her body began to violently quake just as I erupted inside her. Her body went limp and I wrapped my arms around her to steady her and keep her from falling out of the chair. A light sheen of sweat from our bodies was sensually mixing together. Our arms were wrapped tightly around each other as we tried to get our breathing under control. She kissed my neck and licked the sweat from it and then she rested her head on my shoulder. “You can do that to me for the rest of my life,” she romantically whispered.

The feelings I had for this beautiful woman were almost overwhelming at times. Before I met her I’d never really known what love was. I knew that I was opening up new worlds for her concerning her submission and our exploration of BDSM, but she was giving me many new experiences as well. She loved me, took care of me, and would do anything for me. “I love you, Hailey,” I said as I looked deep into her eyes.

“I love you too, Jake.”


We arrived at Fantasy Island at 7:15. I was wearing black dress pants, a white collared shirt, and black dress shoes. A week ago we’d visited Hailey’s favorite club-clothing website and chosen an assortment of what I jokingly described as high-class-slut outfits for her. The dress she’d picked for this evening was from Bodycon. It was polyurethane gray and featured a deep V-cut that put a lot of her breasts on display. The sexy little frock had spaghetti straps and the hem was also V-shaped, the highest part fell only a couple of inches below her vagina. The dress had a built-in bra and she’d paired it with a silk thong and four-inch black Jimmy Choo pumps.

The staff had turned on the lights and started their pre-opening preparations. When Hailey saw Sara they went to a more secluded hallway out of my view for a few minutes and then she returned to my side. “Whatcha been up to?” I asked slyly.

A little blush broke over her face. “Just saying hi to my ... ummm ... girlfriend,” she said playfully.

“Oh, she’s your girlfriend now?” I teased.

“Well, I think that’s how she thinks of me, and that’s not a bad thing, right?”

“No, it’s not a bad thing at all.”

I led Hailey into the main dungeon space. Some of the furnishings were similar to those in the other parts of the club, but they were arranged differently. There was a single king-size bed, placed halfway down the wall to our right rather than in the middle of the room. It was a four-poster with the frame for a canopy but no fabric, and the wooden posts and frame had multiple eye-rings screwed into them for attaching rope or chain restraints. A well-padded leather couch faced the foot of the bed.

I took Hailey’s hand and brought her to the couch. “Let’s sit here and talk about some things,” I said, and we settled in.

“This bed looks ... interesting,” she said, pointing to one of the posts.

“I’m sure you can imagine the ways someone might be positioned on it,” I drawled.

Her cheeks flamed. “Yes, I think I can.”

“People who just want to have sex don’t come to the dungeon,” I said. “The idea here is to be in a space where unconventional activities can happen, and that usually includes the bottom being restrained in some way. The feeling of being controlled, being helpless, is a big part of the submissive head-space.” I looked back over my shoulder. “Turn around,” I directed, and she scanned the peg-boards lining the far wall. “Many of the members who use this space bring their own toys, but we keep an assortment on hand for spur-of-the-moment scenes or for newcomers to experiment with.”

“Toys? Those... things don’t look like toys.”

I chuckled. “That’s what scene people call their BDSM implements. When someone says they’re going to get something from their toy-bag they’re not talking about a set of Legos. In addition to the impact toys there are cuffs and ropes that people can use as restraints. We’ll check out what’s on the wall in a few minutes.”

“Okay,” she said hesitantly. “This is all very new to me and it’s so much to take in.”

“I know, baby, but over time I think you’ll feel more comfortable with all of it.”

“Okay,” she whispered.

“Looking at things, like the toys or the bed, or even seeing them used, is much different from actually experiencing them.”

She giggled. “Yeah, I can imagine, but when I watched that woman being spanked I wanted to ... you know ... feel what it was like, and then when I did I really liked the sensations. So some of those toys look a little scary, but I’m really curious about how they would feel.”

“We’ll take things slowly, I promise, but I’m looking forward to giving you some opportunities along those lines.”

She smiled timidly and then pointed to the first of the line of widely-spaced St. Andrew’s crosses down the center of the room. That cross had a similar couch in front of it, and each one down the line was accompanied by either a couch or a wooden chair with restraint attachment-points like those on the bed. “I saw those when we looked at this space on the monitor in your office. Tell me about them, please.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.