Tales From Fantasy Island - Cover

Tales From Fantasy Island

Copyright © 2021 by melanieatplay and Pat Harvey (dba Left Side Signals)

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The beginning of a new and exciting journey.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Big Breasts   Illustrated  

Author’s Note: This story is a collaboration with my friend and editor, Harvey. We both contributed equally to its content and we hope you enjoy it.

Tag: Jake and Hailey play with Don and Mari and Hailey learns to enjoy watersports.

Hailey

It was Saturday evening and we pulled up to Jake’s private parking space in front of Fantasy Island in his Escalade. After turning off the engine and the lights he exited the car, walked around the front, picked up a duffel from the back seat, and opened the passenger door for me. When I stepped out of the SUV, Jake’s eyes roamed up and down my body. “Girl, you look good enough to eat.”

I giggled. “Yeah, that’s the idea.” I had to admit I did look particularly good that evening. After my customary prep I’d put on a black silk thong and a silver sequined sheath mini-dress I had bought online. The sexy little frock featured spaghetti straps holding up a bra-like bodice that left a large portion of my breasts exposed and the hem fell on my upper thighs. I was also wearing my favorite pair of D’Orsay-style 4.5-inch stiletto heels.

It had taken me a little by surprise when Jake put a black leather collar around my neck before we left for the club, but then I realized it was intended as a not-so-subtle hint to Don about where we both wanted him to take me. Now I looked at the duffel Jake was holding and raised an eyebrow, and he shrugged. “There are plenty of toys in the room we’ll be using, but I wanted to bring a few special items.”

“I see,” I said saucily. “Are you going to share your special items with Don?”

“Maybe,” he said with a big grin.

Jake wrapped his arm securely around me and we walked into the club. As I went into his office he told me he was going to make a round through the club to greet the staff and some of the other members who’d already arrived. Once I got into the office and closed the door behind me I sat behind Jake’s desk, powered up the CCTV system, and scanned the camera views that showed the different rooms of the club. In the main club room several assorted groupings of people were standing around or sitting on couches and chatting, two couples were making out next to one of the beds, and a foursome was heading into the main dungeon with the men carrying duffels that were undoubtedly BDSM toy-bags.

When I switched camera views I saw Don and Mari walking up to the front door. Don was wearing a very sharp business suit and Mari had on a short red dress with a very deep V-cut in the front that sexily displayed a lot of her pert C-cup breasts. Her shoes were tall strappy stiletto sandals with laces winding across her small feet and up her calves to end in ties that gave a strong visual signal of bondage that I was sure Jake would appreciate.

“They’re here,” Jake said as he walked into the office.

“I know, I saw them arriving.”

“Go greet them and bring them in here, please,” he directed.

I smiled. “Yes, of course, Sir.” I went out to the check-in area. Don smiled when he saw me and then Mari and I hugged and kissed each other’s cheek; I let my hand run seductively over her back and ass, and I felt a little tingle course through me that seemed to reverberate between my legs when I did that.

“You’re looking ravishing tonight, Hailey,” Don said as he drank me in.

“She does look stunning this evening, Master, doesn’t she?” Mari replied sexily.

I could feel my face heat up in a little blush. “Thank you, both of you.” I paused for a moment. “Would you please come with me into Jake’s office?”

When we arrived at Jake’s office he was waiting by the door, and he and Don shook hands. Then Don put his hand on Mari’s lower back and gently pushed her towards Jake. She flowed into his arms for a tight hug, and Jake didn’t have to say or do anything for me to know I should approach Don the same way. I moved towards Don and melted into his body. “It’s great to see you again,” I whispered.

“I feel the same way,” he whispered back, and then he kissed the side of my neck and I instantly felt myself becoming aroused. This is going to be a great evening, I thought happily. “I remember our last experience, and I was very excited when Jake asked me if we wanted to be with you both again.”

“I have some very fond memories too, and I know tonight will be even better.”

“Let’s sit for a few minutes,” Jake suggested, and Don and Mari took seats on the couch while Jake and I sat on the chairs next to them. “I think we should talk a bit about our expectations for tonight,” Jake continued.

Don nodded in agreement. “I think so too. After what we did last time, I think we all should know what might happen.” He paused for a moment, then asked, “What are you and Hailey looking for this evening?”

“We’re all comfortable with each other now and we’d like to step it up. We both enjoyed our last evening with you and we’re ready to take things to the next level.”

Don’s lips split into a little smile. “Okay, I get that idea, but we need a little more clarification. Mari and I want this to be intensely sexual, and we want mental dominance and submission in the mix.” He looked at Mari and she nodded her agreement. “Are you two okay with that?”

Jake turned to me, and I smiled shyly and then immediately nodded as Mari had. When he saw that, he looked at Mari, and his expression was like that of a shark approaching a quarry. “Yes,” he said, “we’re both okay, more than okay, with that approach.”

“That’s good,” Don said, and then he turned to me. “I found out when we played that you’d learned you like your sex rough.” He paused, and I nodded again, and he continued, “Have you learned anything more about yourself since then?”

I thought for a moment. “Yes, I have,” I said softly. I looked first at Jake, and then at Mari, before returning my gaze to look frankly into Don’s eyes. “I’ve learned that I enjoy BDSM play as well, that the pain I feel and the endorphin rush that can come from it enhances my sexual pleasure.”

“How did you get started down that path?”

The atmosphere in the room seemed a little tense as the men decided on what types of play could happen this evening, so I thought I should lighten the mood a little. “I was a good girl until I met Jake,” I teased, and little smiles broke across their faces. “Seriously, Jake has been into BDSM, he calls it the scene, for many years, and he’s been bringing me along. I’ve enjoyed everything I’ve done, with him and with others.”

“That’s very ... interesting. Mari and I have been exploring some along those lines also. Last time, our play was sexual, but it seems that maybe this evening we can step things up a bit.”

“In what ways have you two been exploring, if I may ask?”

“Of course you may ask. Mostly it’s just been some spanking, but she’s enjoyed that and we’ve been thinking about taking things further. If I’d known about Jake’s BDSM experience I would have asked him some questions, but so far I’ve just been learning from things I’ve found online and a book I’ve been reading, SM 101: A Realistic Introduction, by Jay Wiseman.”

Jake immediately joined our conversation. “That’s a great book. In addition to other things, Jay was an EMT and he’s very big on safety.”

“So I’ve seen,” Don responded. “Are there any other books you would recommend?”

“Another excellent source would be Screw the Roses, Send Me the Thorns. Its subtitle is The Romance and Sexual Sorcery of Sadomasochism. Although the book’s messages can work for everyone, the authors, Phil and Molly, were a dom/sub couple with the same orientation we four share, so their writing is especially useful for newcomers like you and Mari.”

It was Don’s turn to nod, and Jake continued. “Power exchange is a spectrum, ranging from pure dominance and submission to only an interest in sensation play. Most scene people are somewhere along that line, enjoying both the mental and psychological dynamic and also the physical aspects of erotic sensations.”

Don’s eyes widened. “This is a lot to take in; this BDSM stuff can get complicated. I’ve been dominant with Mari, but I’m just beginning to see how BDSM can add to our relationship.”

“Yes, it can, and as you read further you’ll get that from the books also. It’s important for both of you to understand what you’re getting into, and it’ll become clearer as we play.”

“I’m confident about that, I’m sure you’re a great teacher.”

Jake shook his head. “I don’t know about that,” he said modestly, “but I’m going to try. Here’s some more of that complicated terminology, if you think you can take it.”

“Go ahead, let’s have it,” Don replied gamely.

“Okay. In the scene lexicon, the person delivering sensations is termed a top and the person receiving the sensations is called a bottom.” He put his hands behind him and rubbed his own ass cheeks, then added with a grin, “The term bottom has nothing to do with the part of the anatomy that’s often struck, it’s just the opposite of the term top.” He faced Mari and asked, “Where do you think you are on that power-exchange spectrum?”

Having been listening to me and then to Jake, Mari must have been expecting a question like that because she answered immediately. “I’ve always been... ummm ... submissive, sexually and in other ways, and being treated roughly during sex has always been something I’ve loved. But Don has shown me that my body responds much like Hailey’s does; the pain from a spanking is almost addictive for me.”

“Well,” Jake said, “it seems we want this evening to also be intense from a BDSM perspective.” He looked at Don. “How far do we want this evening to go?”

Don didn’t hesitate. “Mari and I were hoping you and Hailey had gone in this direction, because we were hoping to have a very... intense scene.”

“We didn’t know you and Mari were getting into BDSM also, but Hailey and I have been looking forward to going as far as we could go with you two.”

“Mari has safewords,” he said cryptically.

“So does Hailey.”

“Mari can be... noisy when she’s...”

“During sex, or?”

Don smiled. “Well, during that too, you probably remember that, but I was thinking about when I spank her.”

“That’s called impact play, and that’s why the private rooms in the club are soundproof.”

My eyes were darting between the two men as they exchanged these bits of information, and out of the corner of my eye I saw Mari bow her head submissively as they discussed her.

I guess that means it’s okay for me to scream also, I thought sarcastically. I hope my pleasure will exceed the pain.

“Mari heals quickly, but make sure you don’t cause any long-term damage to my property,” Don said in a teasing tone.

“I won’t, and I’ll say the same to you about Hailey.”

“So we’re agreed,” Don concluded. “We’ll respect all safewords, but aside from that pretty much anything goes, right?”

“Right,” Jake confirmed. “Safewords are essential for safety, and they are always to be obeyed, but both Hailey and I want to push things ahead. We both hope safewords won’t have to be used, but if they are that will be completely acceptable. Hailey will use the standard yellow and red as safewords.”

“Those will work for Mari also,” Don said with a big grin, and then he and Jake stood and shook hands again, sealing the plan for the evening. I looked at Don and I was more than ready to begin.


Jake took Mari’s hand, picked up his duffel, and started to lead her towards the office door. Don put his arm around my waist and pulled me against his body to follow them. Jake led us into the hallway and down to one of the private suites on the dungeon side of the club. He opened the cipher lock, and after we all entered the space Don closed the door. Jake dropped the duffel and took Mari into his arms, and she eagerly tilted her head up to meet his kiss. Don was just as intent; he brought me around to face him and crushed his mouth down onto mine. I parted my lips and invited his tongue inside, and he thrust it forcefully into my mouth. There was no doubt in my mind that I was in for a rough session, and I was thrilled at the prospect.

Jake released Mari from his embrace and led her over to the bench against the wall opposite the bed. He sat down, pulled the hem of her short dress up to her narrow waist, and then bent her over his knee. Don chose to sit on the end of the bed where he could see what Jake was doing, and when he was settled I pulled my own dress up and laid myself across his lap, wriggling my lower body against his thighs to invite his attention to my firm round ass. I turned my head to the side so I could also see what was happening across the room.

Jake ran his hand over Mari’s ass. “You’re already wet for me, aren’t you, little girl?”

“Yes, Sir, I am,” she whispered.

“Let me test that,” Jake said, and then he slid his finger between her spread thighs. He pulled the thong out of her ass and then ran the tips of his fingers over the lips of her pussy. She let out a little moan when he eased two fingers into her pussy. “You’re already very wet for me.”

“I’ve been thinking about tonight ever since Master told me we were going to play with you and Hailey.”

Jake moved his fingers in and out of her pussy and rubbed his thumb on her clit as they spoke, and Mari’s moans got louder. Then he pulled his hand back, raised it to his face, and licked her juices off of his fingers.”Your taste is exquisite, little girl.”

“I’m so happy you’re pleased with me.”

“I’m going to show you how pleased I am,” he replied, and then he brought his cupped palm down on her tight round ass cheek. She groaned in pleasure. A little smile split across Jake’s lips. “You like a little pain, don’t you?”

“I think you can show me that I like more than a little.”

He brought his hand down harder, hitting both of her cheeks in turn and leaving pink hand-prints, and Mari’s reaction was to snuggle herself down across his legs and wiggle her ass at him. It was obvious that she liked what Jake was doing. “Well, I see you’re more of a pain slut than Don suggested, aren’t you?”

“Yes, Sir, I guess I am,” she whispered. “My Lord has spanked me, but you’re doing it harder than he does and I love it.”

Don bent down and whispered into my ear. “I love seeing what Jake is doing with Mari; I guess I should have been spanking her harder.”

“I’m sure you’ll learn a lot from Jake, both tonight and in the future.”

“I’m looking forward to everything he can teach me.” Don lifted himself back to a sitting position and then landed his palm flat on my right butt cheek. He then continued to spank me, alternating cheeks, until after a dozen swats he stopped and shook his hand like he was trying to wave off a stinging sensation.

“May I offer a suggestion, Sir?” I asked gently.

“Of course.”

“If you’ll look at what Jake is doing, he’s cupped his hand so Mari gets the sting and not his palm.”

“Thank you, Hailey. That’s the kind of thing I need to learn.”

He resumed spanking me with his hand cupped, and then Jake changed what he was doing. I watched as he stood Mari up and had her remove her dress to reveal the tiniest thong I’d ever seen. Even as Don continued to warm my butt Jake led Mari to the open space between the bench and the bed. He went to the wall and got a pair of suspension cuffs that had handles she could grab onto to help her stay steady; he buckled them around her wrists and then hooked the cuffs together with a double-ended toggle-bolt. When she raised her arms he attached one end of the bolt to one of the two chains hanging from hooks in the ceiling.

“That’s interesting,” Don said, “and I’m curious. Do you know why Jake put her in that position instead of using both chains and spreading her arms apart?”

“I can make a guess,” I replied. “You’ve told Jake you don’t have much BDSM experience, so he’s arranged things so you can put me up next to Mari, watch what he’s doing with her, and learn from it.”

“That’s really great, and very kind of Jake. I’ve been in charge of Mari, and of women before I met her, but I really don’t know what I’m doing in terms of this kind of play.”

“That’s not a problem, Sir, I’m sure that Jake can help you along.”

“But will you enjoy it? I don’t want you to be disappointed, in me or in what happens.”

“Don’t let that worry you, Sir, I’ll be fine. Jake will coach you if you ask him to, and I’m sure I’ll enjoy whatever we do. I know I’ll enjoy the sex,” I said with a big smile.

While Don and I were talking and getting his self-confidence in order Jake had gone back to the wall and gotten a flogger. Mari was standing sideways to me as I lay across Don’s legs. Jake began lightly flogging her back and I could hear the whirling of the leather strips of the flogger’s fall. She was emitting little moans and whimpers as the intensity of the strikes increased. Slowly Jake moved his aim down, skipping past the area of her kidneys and onto her ass, which was already pink from Jake’s spanking. He stood beside her and swung the whip against different areas of her body, and she moaned softly.

“I think maybe what you said is a good idea,” Don told me. I raised myself up off his lap and he led me to stand facing Mari under the other chain hanging from the ceiling. After he got another set of cuffs and a snap bolt he got me strung up the same way Mari was.

I looked into Mari’s eyes and saw the intense pleasure burned into her face. Her nipples were hard and the lips of her vagina were red, swollen, and wet. She’s loving this. Then I turned my attention to Don. “What do you want to try next?” I asked saucily.

“What do you suggest?” he bantered back.

“Are you asking me what I’d like you to do?” I answered his question with another.

He looked over at the wall. “There are a lot of options, and I don’t know how to use most of those things,” he admitted.

“Okay, Sir, I get that,” I said, and I knew I needed to find a way to get him some reassurance. “Maybe you should ask Jake for a suggestion.”

“Good idea.” He looked towards Jake and Mari, and I saw that Jake had paused his flogging and been listening to our conversation. “I need some advice, Jake,” he said hesitantly.

“I’m glad you asked; there’s nothing wrong with wanting to learn and asking for help. I think you should try the horsehair whisk; that’s the kind of toy that can be used in a lot of places on her body.”

Don went to the wall and returned holding the whisk. It was about a foot long, shorter than an equestrian would use. “What did you mean, Jake, about this being usable in a lot of places?”

“That toy can really sting, depending on how hard it’s swung, but it can’t do any real damage. So it can be used just about anywhere on the body, so just play with it and see what reactions you get.”

Jake resumed his flogging of Mari but I could tell that he was keeping an eye on what Don was doing. Don swung the little whisk back and forth a couple of times and then brushed its hairs lightly across my warm behind. It was so light a touch that it almost tickled, and I wiggled my ass at him. “You can swing that thing harder, Sir, a lot harder there if you wish.”

His lips split into a little smile. “Jake called Mari a pain slut, perhaps you are too.”

I blushed. “Maybe I am, Sir.”

He slapped the whisk against my ass harder a couple of times, and then he hit me across the backs of my thighs and I danced a bit on my high heels. “How did that feel?” he asked anxiously.

“It felt fine, there’s no problem, it just stung and my body reacted,” I said with a smile. “It’s a different sensation from something like a leather flogger, but from what Jake said it’s safe to use in other places.”

Hmm,” Don responded in a kind of thoughtful way, and then he reached around my body in the other direction and swung the whisk across the front of my thighs. When that didn’t produce any kind of negative response, physical or verbal, he sent the hairs flying across my breasts.

Mmmm, fuck,” I groaned. Don hit me again and again, and surges of pleasure were coursing through my body. The sensations nearly took my breath away.

“You liked that, huh?”

“I loved that, Sir, and I want more of it.” The strikes continued on my breasts and tummy, and then his fingers rubbed my clit through the outside of my thong and I nearly fainted. “Oh, God,” I moaned, “I need to come, Sir.”

“Already?” Don was obviously surprised by how quickly I’d gotten to the edge. The material of my little silk thong was saturated with my juices and it felt like my body was on fire.

“Please give me what I need, Sir,” I begged. His fingers began working my clit hard and he continued to rain down blows on my breasts and tummy. As I got closer and closer to my release he moved to slap my ass with his hand while striking directly on my pussy with the whisk, and I let out an ear-piercing scream before my world went dark as a powerful orgasm consumed me. When I started to come back around, I discovered that my knees were bent and only my toes were touching the floor; it was the restraints that were keeping me upright.

While I continued to recover, I saw that Jake had resumed his flogging, but as I watched he paused again and ran his fingers over the front of Mari’s tiny thong like Don had done to me. I could see it was soaking wet, and Mari shivered when he repeated the action. “You’re getting close too, aren’t you, my sexy little doll,” Jake crooned.

I inwardly smiled. I always knew that Jake liked playing with Mari, but his words confirmed it. He was interacting with her in the same intimate, teasing way that he interacted with me. He slid her little thong down her toned brown thighs. The lips of her vagina were wet, red, and swollen. She was loving this as much as he was.

“Yes, Sir, I am,” she said. “I can’t believe how the combination of your touch and Hailey’s release affected me.” Jake reached around her body and let her hard nipples run through his fingers, back and forth between them, and she gasped when he squeezed them. “I love how you play with my body, Sir,” she moaned. He moved his fingers down her smooth brown skin, and when he squeezed her pussy she began begging shamelessly.

“Oh, please, Sir, let me come too.”

“So wet, so needy, aren’t you, little girl?” he said with a big grin.

“Please, I need it,” she whimpered.

“Not yet,” he teased. Jake eased two fingers inside her and began rubbing her clit with his thumb, but each time her body shuddered he stopped just in time and wouldn’t let her go over the edge.

“You’re killing me, Sir, I really need to come,” she tried again.

“I love how you beg. You know I control your orgasms, don’t you?” he whispered into her ear.

“Yes, Sir, I know, but please ... give me what I need,” she pleaded.

Jake went back to the wall and grabbed a battery-powered Hitachi vibrator. When he touched it to her clit her body went rigid. He used the hand that was wet with her secretions to rain down blows on her ass with an intensity that I was fairly certain surprised all of us. She was seconds away from release when the blows abruptly stopped and he inserted a finger deep in her asshole.

“Oh, God, oh God, Eeeeahhh,” she screamed, and her entire body spasmed with the force of her climax. Jake kept sliding the vibrating wand over her pussy lips and across her clit while moving his finger in and out of her ass, and she babbled incoherently as she reached climax after climax, each one stronger than the last. Then little droplets of liquid began seeping out of her vagina, and she let out a long, wordless cry as the dribbles became a stream and she squirted juices onto the floor. Her body collapsed in exhaustion; she was holding the handles of her cuffs and they were keeping her from falling.

“Holy shit, did he... ummm ... did he just make her squirt?” Don exclaimed. “I’ve never seen her do that.”

I smiled. “Yeah, I’d say he just did. Jake brings out the best in his playmates.”

Don smiled ruefully. “I can see that; I’m sure he’ll teach me more as the evening progresses.” To my surprise, he reached up and released me from the overhead chain, then unbolted my cuffs and unbuckled them from my wrists. “I think it’s time for you to give me some pleasure.” He took my hand, led me to the side of the bed, and then sat down on the edge of it. “I’m sure you know what to do.”

“Yes, Sir, I do,” I murmured, and I knelt between his spread legs. I could see Jake and Mari in the corner of my eye, and I watched as he lowered the chain so she could rest on her knees with her stiletto heels poking into her ass cheeks.

Don had such a nice cock. It was long and thick with a large circumcised head. Even though I hadn’t really done anything sexual with him yet this evening, he was already erect and dripping pre-cum. I took him in my hand and began to gently stroke him. I loved hearing his little moans when I took him into my mouth and began gently sucking on the head. Without me asking, he started keeping me abreast of the other couple’s activities.

“Jake is making her blow him without using her hands,” Don told me. “I know she can do that, but it’s hot watching her with her arms still restrained. She’s in a really submissive position.”

I couldn’t really say much with his big cock in my mouth, but I nodded in acknowledgement. He let out another deep moan when I took him in deeper. My saliva was dripping down his shaft and beginning to coat his balls.

“Jake is pinching her nipples, forcing her to focus on his cock and ignore the pain,” Don exclaimed. “I never thought of doing anything like that, but the way her body is squirming and humping she must be liking what he’s doing.”

I couldn’t help wishing Don would have enough initiative to touch me somehow as well, and I guess he got my mental message, because he slid his hand down my side and then cupped my breast in his palm. I tried to show my appreciation by swirling my tongue around his shaft as I bobbed up and down on him, and he squeezed my breast firmly.

Mmm,” I hummed, sending vibrations onto his cock, and I cupped his balls and ran my fingertip along his scrotum.

“You like that?” he asked.

I nodded as vigorously as I could with his cock deep in my mouth.

“You want more?”

I nodded again, and he pinched my nipple between his fingers. I hummed again, louder, and he increased the pressure, and I felt my pussy clench. I was so wet my juices were wetting my inner thighs, and I redoubled my efforts to get him off.

“Now Jake has Mari’s hair in his hands and he’s pushing her head down on his cock,” Don said. “He’s down her throat, now, his cock is entirely inside her. I know she can handle that, but it really turns me on to see her used hard like this.” He put his hands over my ears and held me in place. He started bucking his hips wildly, and me giving him head changed to him fucking my mouth. I relaxed my muscles and let his cock slide deep into my throat, and then he started shooting what felt like buckets of cum. He let me back off until only his cock-head was in my mouth and I swallowed frantically, barely keeping up with his spurts, and he gasped in quick shallow breaths.

Once he was completely spent, I let him recover and licked along the length of his shaft, cleaning the remnants of semen that I’d missed. He pulled me into his arms and we shared a deep passionate kiss. Then he pulled me into his arms. “You’re pretty good at that,” he teased.

I smiled. “Yeah, I’ve had a little practice.”

“It shows.”

We turned our attention to the other couple. Jake was still fucking Mari’s mouth and throat. He’d unbuckled her cuffs and released her, and she had one hand between her legs, rubbing her clit and moaning as Jake used her. I thought he would cum in her mouth like he did with me most of the time, but as Don and I watched he pulled back, took his cock in his hand, and started spraying cum all over Mari’s breasts. Then he aimed higher and gave her a sloppy facial, and she closed her eyes as his spurts splattered across her cheeks. “God, that’s so sexy,” I whispered.

“I think so too,” Don agreed.

“She’s so beautiful.”

“She is, I feel very fortunate that I own her.”

When Jake finished coming, Mari opened her eyes and started collecting the cum from her face and breasts with her fingers and then sucking them clean. After she’d swallowed a couple of times I couldn’t hold myself back. “May I go help her?” I asked Don.

I think my request took him by surprise, because he looked startled for a moment, but then he grinned at me. “Sure, go ahead, I’ll enjoy seeing that.”

I rose from my knees, crossed the room, and knelt beside Mari. I took her hand in mine. “You’re stunning, honey,” I whispered.

“So are you, girl,” she whispered back.

I leaned towards her and tentatively put my lips on hers. She was still for a couple of seconds, and I wasn’t sure whether she would be game for girl-girl play, but then her lips relaxed and opened to my kiss. Our tongues touched and we exchanged a deep hot kiss. Then I raised her hand up to my lips and began cleaning the semen off her fingers. “That’s a really slutty move,” she quipped.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.