Tales From Fantasy Island - Cover

Tales From Fantasy Island

Copyright © 2021 by melanieatplay and Pat Harvey (dba Left Side Signals)

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The beginning of a new and exciting journey.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Big Breasts   Illustrated  

Author’s Note: This story is a collaboration with my friend and editor, Harvey. We both contributed equally to its content and we hope you enjoy it.


Hailey

Jake and I were wandering through the main club room one Friday evening, greeting members and having casual conversations, when he spotted a crowd gathering around one of the big beds in the center of the space. “We’d better check this out and see what’s happening,” he said, and he took my hand and led me in that direction. When we joined the throng we saw that a woman and three men, all naked, were the center of attention.

“Who are those people?” I asked.

“The woman’s name is Andrea, and the tallest of the men is her husband, Carl. The other two men are also members, the blond is Carson and the other guy’s name is Frank.”

Andrea was probably in her mid-30’s, about 5’6” with long brunette hair down to the middle of her back. She was attractive, pretty but not model-beautiful, with a really nice tight body; she was shaved and her full round curves made her more than desirable. I’d seen her around the club but never spoken to her. The men were similarly attractive, with good looks, well-kept bodies, and average-size cocks. Carl and Carson appeared to be around her age; Frank looked older, maybe mid-40’s.

“It looks like we got here just in time,” I said playfully.

Jake smiled. “She’s always liked being with multiple guys; are you interested in more of that?” he teased.

I blushed. “Maybe,” I said shyly.

As Jake told me who everyone was, the woman sat down on the end of the bed and the three men stood with her husband directly in front of her and the others on either side of him. “Are you ready for this, gentlemen?” Andrea asked. Then, without waiting for an answer, she took Carl’s cock into her mouth and the other two cocks in her hands, bobbing her head on his and stroking the other two.

After about 30 seconds, Carl said, “Switch,” and the men shifted places; Carl moved to her left and Carson, whose cock had been in her right hand, moved to the center position to be fellated. This rotation continued so that after three minutes each man had been in her mouth and in each of her hands twice, and all three cocks were stiffly erect and glistening with her saliva.

Frank stretched out face-up on the bed and Andrea climbed on top of him, sitting on his stomach. She slid back a couple of inches, reached back, took his cock in her hand, and guided him inside her pussy. Then her husband moved to kneel in front of her while Carson added lube to his cock. “Damn,” Jake whispered, “they’re going to TP her.”

My eyes widened. “What do you mean? What’s a TP?”

“TP stands for triple penetration; they’re going to fill all three of her openings at once, making her what’s termed air-tight.”

My mouth dropped open in shock. “Oh, my God, people really do that?”

He grinned. “Yes, they do. Just watch and see.”

Frank had established a slow steady pace, moving inside of Andrea, but when she bent forward and Carson pressed the head of his cock at her ass Frank became motionless while Carson slowly penetrated her asshole and Andrea adjusted to the combined internal pressure. When Carson was firmly seated all the way inside her Andrea raised her head and Carl pushed his hips forward. She took the head of his cock into her mouth and then all three men began moving their cocks in and out of her openings.

“Jesus, I can’t believe she’s taking all that,” I exclaimed.

Jake grinned. “It doesn’t happen often here, but it does happen.”

I watched in awe. Andrea looked to be right in the middle of a sensual erotic sandwich as the men slowly moved in and out of her, letting her adjust. A large crowd had now drawn together around the bed and was taking in all the action; some of the women were stroking their men’s cocks as they watched the spectacle that was playing out in front of us. Even though I hadn’t noticed, I suddenly realized Jake had been studying my expression more than he was paying attention to the four players. “This is turning you on, isn’t it?” he whispered.

I smiled. “Possibly,” I said sheepishly.

He slipped his hand under my tight little dress and I felt his fingers rub the front of my thong. “I could smell you and I knew you were wet,” he said sensually.

I felt my face turning into a deep red ember. Jake always had a way of making me feel like a little girl, and this time was no different. “Would you want to see me in the middle of that bed taking on all those guys like that?”

He grinned. “Possibly.”

There were loud moans and whimpers echoing off the walls of the large room that added to the erotic ambiance of what was taking place. All four of the participants were sweaty, and as I watched the action I became aware that my nipples were poking into my dress and I’d soaked my thong all the way through. This was obviously turning me on much more than I’d realized. Andrea let Carl slip out of her mouth long enough to say, “Okay, don’t hold back, give it to me.”

The men had been going easy, taking their time, but when they heard her words the gloves came off. They sped up their movements in response to her urging. “Yeah, Jesus, just like that, go hard, pound me out,” she groaned.

Andrea reached between her legs and rubbed her clit as she took Carl’s cock back into her mouth. Her body suddenly stiffened and then shook as she released, holding the cock steady in her mouth. When she regained her senses, she let Carl fall out of her mouth again. “Whenever you’re ready, come inside me, guys.”

She took her husband back into her mouth and all three of the men were feverishly rutting inside her. Carl began moaning and grunting and it was obvious he was shooting his load into her mouth. Andrea didn’t miss a beat, and I could tell she had to swallow a few times to get it all down. He slid back, withdrawing his cock from her mouth. The two other men continued moving inside her. “Just like that boys, hard and deep,” she murmured.

“God, she’s so into this,” I whispered.

“She’s a favorite among the members. I’ve spoken to Carl a little; Andrea has a very high sex drive and she loves being with multiple men. He enjoys watching her perform, so it works for them and their marriage.”

I grinned. “Just like you enjoy watching me?”

He smiled. “Carl and I have a lot in common. I know you’re mine, you belong to me, so it’s exciting for me to share you with other people.”

I felt flushed, partly due to the erotic scene we were watching but also because of Jake’s words. “In time, when I’m ready, I want multiple men again, and I want to be watched while I’m doing it.”

“When you’re ready? I might not give you a choice,” he teased.

I loved moments like this when I felt Jake’s power and control over me. I loved being his, and I knew that wherever he led me I’d willingly follow. “Watching this scene is incredibly erotic,” I said softly, “but you’re making me even hotter when you say things like that. You want me to be on that bed taking on three guys, don’t you, Daddy?”

“Yes, I do, Hailey, and in time, you will.”

While we’d been talking, the scene had continued. Carl had slid backwards and was watching while his wife was being taken incredibly hard by the other two men. “Keep going, guys, make me really feel it,” she encouraged them. She whimpered and moaned while her husband watched her in the throes of passion with both lust and admiration in his eyes.

“God, he just came and he’s getting hard again,” I said incredulously.

“What they’re doing is for both of them, not just her,” Jake said matter-of-factly.

“What do you mean?”

“He gets as much pleasure from watching her and sharing her as she does from those men who are fucking her.”

The men continued to pound her while she furiously rubbed her clit. Her body began to shake and convulse as one orgasm after another coursed through her. Almost simultaneously, the men plunged themselves into her one last time and then emptied themselves inside her. First Frank and then Carson appeared to come in her pussy and ass. She continued to rub herself, Carl put his resurrected cock back into her mouth, and she resumed bobbing on him, almost like a reflex response, until she climaxed a final time.

Andrea collapsed onto the bed next to Frank, all the men disengaged, and Carl picked up a towel and began wiping the sweat from Andrea’s body and the semen seeping out of her pussy and asshole.

“I can’t think of a better way to start our evening,” Jake whispered to me.

My nipples were fully erect and I could feel my juices soaking through my little thong. Their scene hadn’t been that long, but it’d had a profound effect on me. While being with Jake I’d learned that I loved watching other couples have sex, but for some reason watching Andrea take three cocks inside her body at the same time was incredibly arousing to me. “I loved watching it,” I whispered back.

Jake looked deep into my eyes and slid the hem of my dress up several inches. Then he slipped his hand underneath my dress and I felt the tips of his fingers glide over the outside of my wet thong. “I think watching them excited you even more than you’re letting on.”

His fingers had found my clit and he was gently rubbing it, which sent little jolts of electricity through my core. I could feel my face turning a dark shade of crimson. “Maybe it did,” I admitted.

“You’ve had two cocks at once; is three something you’d like to try?” he said a little more sternly.

“I’m not sure ... ummm... maybe.”

“Maybe? Just maybe?” he teased. His fingers slipped underneath my thong, he eased two fingers into my sodden pussy, and his thumb started gently caressing my clit. Instantly it felt like I was slipping in and out of consciousness, and I let my inner slut out. “Okay ... yes ... I’d like to try it,” I whispered.

“You’d like me there and who else?”

“You’d want to be there?” I teased playfully.

He laughed. “Be careful what you wish for, you know I’ll give it to you.”

His fingers were now driving me close to orgasm and I had to concentrate to be able to respond to him cogently. “Of course I want you there, Jake.” He pushed his fingers deep inside my pussy and held them there, and his thumb rubbed my clit harder.

A big smile broke over his face. He knew he was getting to me and he also knew how difficult it was for me to hold an intelligent conversation while he was playing with my body like this. “Answer the question, little girl, me and who else?”

It was nearly impossible for me to concentrate on our conversation, but I willed my mind to focus. “I want to be with Don again, and... ummm ... maybe Dick.”

He laughed. “Two big cocks, I should have guessed.”

“Yes, you know what I like ... what I want,” I said through deep gasps as my body continued to climb. Now that the scene was completed with Andrea and the three guys, when I looked up I saw that about six other couples had directed their attention to me and Jake. They were whispering among themselves, but I could overhear little snippets about how excited they were to actually see Jake in action rather than just as the owner of the club.

“Do you see everyone watching you, Hailey?” he said huskily.

A deep blush broke over my face. “They like watching you, Jake, maybe this is the first time you’ve done anything like this in front of them.”

“No, they like watching you, baby.”

Involuntarily, I was pushing my hips into Jake’s fingers to get them deeper inside me. When I looked over again, twelve sets of eyes were looking at me lustfully. I could see the desire etched in the faces of all of the men and some of the women. In my lust-addled thoughts, I realized that it had been a while since I was so wet and turned on. Before I met Jake, the idea of having other people watch me during any sexual act would have been abhorrent. However, now, being watched while I was having sex, or even Jake fingering me, excited me beyond all belief. “I need to come, Jake ... please,” I whimpered.

Why do you need to come, Hailey?” he taunted.

It felt like my brain was slipping in and out of consciousness and I found it nearly impossible for my mind to form a coherent thought. He was thrusting his fingers in and out of me at a fevered pace while his thumb strummed my swollen clit. “Everyone in the room is watching me,” I whispered, “and it’s incredibly arousing.”

“Do you like performing for them?”

“Yes, I love it, Jake.”

“Let it go for me, baby,” he said lustfully.

The intensity of my orgasm took me by complete surprise. Droplets of fluid began leaking out of me and covering Jake’s hand as the waves of my release washed over me. When my senses came back to normal Jake had his arms wrapped securely around me and he was holding me tightly. “Do you know how sexy you are to me, Hailey?” he whispered into my ear.

I scanned the room, and all six couples who’d been watching me looked flushed with arousal. The men were looking lustfully into my eyes and I knew they all wanted me. Having him finger me in such a public setting was one of the most erotic things we’d ever done. “I can guess,” I whispered back, “but you know I love to hear you say it.”

“I love you, more than words can express,” he said sincerely, “and I think you’re the hottest woman I’ve ever been with.”

He leaned in and we shared a hot passionate kiss. “I love you too, and I love being yours.”


One orgasm wasn’t enough for me these days, and I was ready for more when we entered the club’s office. Instead of opening out the hide-a-bed or otherwise continuing our sexual interactions, though, Jake led me to sit next to him on the couch. We looked at each other and the wide smile on his face told me he had some idea of what he wanted to do next.

“How do you feel, Hailey?” he asked.

“I feel especially aroused. I never expected to be so turned on by being watched like that, and the way those men were looking at me, their hungry stares, I was just overwhelmed. It was an incredibly erotic experience, and I’m still very aroused from it.”

“Most of the members know we’re a couple and we’ve done a few private exchanges, but we haven’t swapped in front of an audience. Do you feel ready to take that next step?”

I took a deep breath. “I ... I’m not sure I’ll ever be truly ready for that ... but I guess you think it’s time we did.”

“Yes, baby, I do. I’ve never done anything like that since I became involved with the club; I’ve always been just an aloof owner and manager. Before I met you I was into BDSM and I had some partner exchanges, but I never got into just sexual swinging. But I think it’s time I showed the members I can be as much into their scene as they are and that you’re there with me.”

“Then take me there, Daddy. I trust you, so lead me and I’ll follow.”

“Did any of the men out there really appeal to you?”

“The men I really enjoyed, Don and Dick, aren’t here tonight. You know the members, so you decide who we’ll swap with.”

A smile broke over his face. “You want me to decide?”

I reached out and rubbed the prominent bulge in his pants. “Yes, I do.”

“Okay, baby, let’s go.”

He took my hand and we went back to the main club room. When we got there he surveyed the room, and Jake seemed to focus on a couple seated on one of the sofas in the middle of the room. They were pleasantly above average in terms of attractiveness but neither of them could be mistaken for a model. They were Hispanic and looked to be in their mid-30s, and they were definitely lower on the desirability scale than the majority of the club’s members.

“Who are the people you’re looking at?” I asked quietly.

“They are Hector and Amelia, a couple I watched a few times before I met you and we started coming to the club together.”

“I’m curious as to why you’re interested in them at this moment.”

“What do you think of them? Would you be interested in swapping with them?”

I hesitated, and Jake looked at me a bit sharply. “I don’t know. To be honest, I’m horny and I guess any cock would do, but he just doesn’t seem to... appeal to me.”

“Having been in the power-exchange community for some time, I’ve learned that the most attractive people are sometimes not the best lovers. I think some swingers’ attitude towards physical attraction limits their experiences, and maybe you share that mind-set. I will tell you that to the best of my knowledge the people they’ve swapped with have never been disappointed, and that’s unusual enough for me to be interested in them.”

I giggled. “So they’ve had all happy partners, huh?”

He laughed. “No complaints so far.”

“If you want us to be with them, let’s do it,” I said gamely.

He squeezed my hand tightly. “Let’s go.”

We took a few steps until we were standing in front of them. “Jake, how are you doing this evening?” the man asked.

“I’m doing great, Hector, how are you and your lovely wife? Enjoying the club this evening?”

A little blush broke over Amelia’s face. Jake could be very charming and smooth with all the members, and it was quite obvious that she enjoyed his little compliment. “Things have slowed down a little since Andrea took on those two guys and her husband,” Hector said, “but perhaps it’s looking up now.” His eyes traveled over my body. He’s definitely interested.

Jake looked into Amelia’s eyes. “What did you think of Andrea’s little performance?”

She looked down, blushing. “It was very sexy and bold, I’m not sure that I’m ready to be that daring.”

“Have you ever taken on two men at once?” I asked her.

She looked at Hector, giggled, and then slowly nodded. “She did once, at my urging,” he told us. “We’d been drinking and I dared her to try it.”

“Did you like it?” I pressed, then added, “I loved it the first time I tried it.”

“It was very erotic to me. Hector had been trying to get me out of my shell for years, and when we swapped with one of the couples in our circle of friends he got me to take on him and his friend together. We loved that experience so much that we decided to join the club and keep exploring together.”

“You’re both very popular among the other members and I’ve loved watching your exploits,” Jake told them, and Amelia’s face broke into another crimson hue. She seemed very shy and unassuming, a quality in her that I immediately liked. “Would you be interested in spending a little time with us this evening?” he asked, looking at Hector.

Again Hector’s eyes moved over my body, drinking me in. “I ... I think so; what do you have in mind?”

Jake was frank. “We’d love to swap with you.”

Both Hector and Amelia seemed a little startled. “Really?” Hector replied. “With all the people who are here tonight, you picked us?”

“Yes, I did,” Jake said firmly.

“I’m flattered, of course, but may I ask why you chose us?”

“Hailey hasn’t seen you in action, but I have, and I think the four of us will fit well together.”

Hector shrugged and Amelia looked to him for his decision. I thought it was a positive sign for Jake and his style of play that she was deferring to her man. “We’d love to play with both of you,” he said matter-of-factly. “Maybe go to one of the private rooms?” It sounded like he was trying to cater to Amelia’s shyness.

“How about we play here, in the main room? Would you be up for that?”

Hector didn’t look at Amelia, he just answered Jake. “Sure, we can do that,” he said confidently.

Amelia’s mouth dropped open and she looked positively shocked. Her eyes traveled around the room and she saw the two dozen or so other people present. She reached over and gave Hector’s hand a death-grip squeeze. “Baby... ummm ... I ... you know ... I don’t know about this.”

He looked soothingly into her eyes. “It’ll be fine, honey, I’ll be right here, and once we get started you’ll forget about everyone else.”

I understood her apprehension. I was a little nervous myself, thinking about playing in front of such a large audience. It was something we’d never done before. However, if Jake wanted it, I was going to give it to him. “You ready to get this party started, Hector?” I asked saucily.

He grinned. “Yes, I am.”

He stood up, and I had to smile. Hector was about my height if I was barefoot, so in my heels I had to bend down a bit for us to kiss. As his tongue eased into my mouth, I was pleasantly surprised. He kissed me passionately and confidently in a way that I wasn’t really expecting, and I felt myself relax into his embrace as he put his arms around me. I saw out of the corner of my eye that Jake had taken Amelia’s hand and pulled her up to him, and then I closed my eyes and enjoyed Hector’s attention. His hands began lightly roving over my body, first sliding down over my ass and then up along my sides to cup my breasts. He wasn’t wasting any time, and he was making it very clear that he really wanted me, and my arousal was quickly building.

After about a minute the four of us quickly stripped to our thongs and boxers. The men slid us onto the middle of the large bed in the center of the room to lie next to each other with the men on either side of us. Amelia was wearing high heels like mine, and the men obviously liked them because they pointed to them and smiled, suggesting that we keep them on. Hector slid closer and wrapped his arms around me, and we exchanged hot little kisses. He slid his hands up and down my sides and then gently cupped my breasts.

“That feels really nice,” I whispered.

“You have such a hot sexy body,” he said huskily.

“I’m glad you think so.”

Because I was turned away from them, I couldn’t really see what Jake and Amelia were doing, but I could hear soft little moans so I was fairly certain she was enjoying his attention. I ran the tips of my fingers over Hector’s back, feeling his muscular shoulders, and I was suddenly anxious to move ahead. I opened my legs slightly, and he immediately slid his leg between mine and began rubbing my pussy with his thigh through my thong. “You’re already wet,” he said with a big grin.

“Well, after watching the TP, who wouldn’t be?” I pointed out. Then I let out a little moan when his fingers slipped under my thong and he began gently stroking my clit.

“I feel really lucky to be with you.”

His comment took me aback. I was aware that, because Jake ran the club, he and I might be a sought-after couple by the members, but maybe I hadn’t realized the degree to which that might be true. So I smiled at Hector and replied, “Thanks, but maybe I’m the lucky one; let me see what I’ve got to work with here.” I pulled his boxers down to expose his erect cock. He was average or slightly above in length, but satisfyingly thick, and his cock had a slight but very noticeable upward curve. I reached down, took him in my hand, and began to gently stroke him. After a few seconds, his pre-cum was oozing onto my fingers.

“Do you approve?” he asked anxiously.

I giggled. “I think that will more than get the job done.” I locked my eyes onto his and then I licked my fingers. “Mmmm, you taste good.”

“Let me see how you taste,” he said smoothly.

“Go for it,” I cooed.

I rolled onto my back and lifted my bottom off the mattress, and he slid my thong down my thighs and then took it off. I pulled my legs back so my knees were on either side of my head, exposing my pussy and asshole to him. He reached up and cupped my breasts again, then extended his tongue and sank it deep inside me.

“Oh, Jesus,” I moaned. I reached between my legs and ran my hand through his hair, and then I pulled his head towards me, which pushed his tongue deeper into me. He moved his fingers to my nipples and then gently squeezed them, and I let out a deep groan. He slid his tongue out of me and our eyes met.

“You’re delicious, Hailey,” he murmured, and then he slid his tongue down my perineum.

“Oh, God, yes,” I begged encouragingly. He opened his mouth and let a long string of saliva drip onto my star and then he pushed the liquid into my asshole with the tip of his tongue. “Oh, that feels amazing,” I whimpered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.