Cuckqueened By The Maid - Cover

Cuckqueened By The Maid

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Robert was tired of his wife's prudish approach to sex - he wanted more than just the obligatory missionary sex she was giving him. So when they hired Maria as their maid, he wanted to see how she "kept house"!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The next day I went to work a little earlier than usual – I told Richard it was because I had an early showing, but in reality, I wanted to be out of the house before Maria arrived for work. I needed some time away from her to figure out what I was going to do.

She had told me that if I “wanted more” to come home at noon and take the rest of the afternoon off. What did she have in mind? “More” what? I had an idea what this was all about – I knew whatever it was it had to do with sex.

But I didn’t know what I would be required to do or what would happen if I didn’t. I wasn’t sure if this was a blackmail situation or just what to expect, but I knew I had to show up and find out.

At noon, I told my office I had a doctor appointment and wouldn’t be back that day. I headed for home, unsure what I would find there. My stomach was in knots and my heart was racing as I pulled into the driveway. I parked the car in the garage and sat there for a couple of minutes, trying to calm myself and get in control of my nerves.

Well, I guess I should go in and see what she wants. I thought to myself. I went inside and started looking for Maria. I walked into the laundry room and found Maria putting a load of clothes to wash.

“Hello, Maria. I’m here like you asked,” I said.

“I see that. Very good. Now go into the bedroom, take off your clothes, and wait for me on the bed,” she said.

“Wait, WHAT?” I asked, astonished.

“You heard me. Now go do as I say,” she said.

“I want to know what you have in mind, Maria. Is this some kind of blackmail thing? Are you going to threaten to tell Richard or something?” I asked.

Maria whirled around and came at me quickly. Before I knew what was going on, she had me backed up against the washing machine with a hand behind my head gripping my hair and pulling my head back, and the other hand around my throat.

She wasn’t choking me, although she easily could have. She was only holding me in place. Putting her face only inches from mine, she said, “You will go do as you are told, Becky. I will explain things when I get there. Now do not make me tell you again!” She shook my head by the hair a bit at her last word to emphasize her point.

Maria went back to work, separating the clothes into different loads. I turned and left her to her work. I can’t explain it, but I felt strangely compelled to obey this woman. I didn’t see her as a servant – a maid. I saw her as someone who knew what she wanted, and oddly enough what I wanted as well.

I don’t know how much of it was the excitement of what she would do if I did as she commanded, and how much of it was fear of what she might do if I didn’t, but I soon found myself naked in my bedroom, sitting on my bed waiting for her.

It took Maria a few minutes to come into the room. I guess she wanted me to think about things for a bit and let the anticipation build. When she came into the room, she wasn’t Maria, the housekeeper, she was someone else. She came into the room like she owned it ... with an air of superiority and authority, I had never seen before. But one that made my pussy wet as I watched her!

“Get on your knees on the floor slut!” she said sternly. She grabbed my upper arm and pulled me off the bed so suddenly I wasn’t prepared to catch myself, and I fell to the ground like a sack of potatoes. I quickly got to my knees on the floor and she stepped forward, straddling my knees and putting her pussy only a couple of inches from my face. She pulled my head back, making me look up at her.

“Do you like these thigh highs? They’re yours, you know. I didn’t think you’d mind, and I love the way they make my legs look, don’t you?” she said. “I know your husband likes the way they feel when he’s between my legs fucking me senseless!”

She showed off her long legs, spreading them to show me her bald, glistening slit as well. She laughed when I blushed.

“I knew you would show up ... I saw how you were watching me and Richard yesterday. Did you like what you saw?” she asked me.

“Y-yes,” I said, feeling the blush heat up my face.

“Well, it was kind of sexy knowing you were watching me as I fucked your husband. Richard is a wonderful lover, and his cock feels so amazing inside me. Having you standing there masturbating while you watched us was an added turn-on. So you like to watch, do you?” she asked.

“I-I don’t know...” I said. I was still blushing quite red, I could tell because my cheeks felt hot and I was fidgeting with my hands.

“Yes, I bet you do. You were sure finger-fucking yourself pretty hot and heavy standing at the bedroom door!” she said.

Oh my God! I didn’t know she had seen me playing with my pussy! I thought she had only caught me watching! I could have died from embarrassment right then and there!

“Give me your panties,” she said. Meekly and blushing like a tomato, I handed her my panties. Maria looked them over like she was inspecting them. “These aren’t very wet, Becky, dear ... don’t tell me you suffer from a dry cunt! Let’s see if we can get them wetter, shall we?” Maria put my panties over her hand and then began rubbing my pussy with her panty-clad hand!

I was too shocked at first to say anything. I couldn’t believe this woman, whom I’d always thought was humble and quiet, was now taking command of me and putting me in the submissive role!

As she rubbed my pussy, she put her hot mouth over one of my nipples and began licking and sucking on my sensitive nub. Now, my nipples are a hot spot for me and Richard knows this. I don’t know if he told her or not, but she was pushing my buttons and I was responding – whether I wanted to or not! I heard a soft moan and I wasn’t sure at first whose it was until she pulled her mouth off my tit and asked, “You like that, do you?” smiling scornfully.

Then she moved around behind me and with one hand she resumed playing with my pussy and clit using my silk panties. With her other she reached around and cupped my breast, rolling the nipple between her fingers and gently tugging on it playfully.

“Yes, your husband’s cock stretches my tight pussy so wide. He goes deep too, which I absolutely love. I always cum so hard when he fucks me,” she whispered in a low moan into my ear.

Even though the whole scene was completely outrageous and shameful, I was getting extremely turned on by her words and actions.

“Ohhh...” I moaned as she strummed my swollen clit and toyed with my nipple.

“So you do like this then! You like a woman playing with your pussy?” she said knowingly.

“Y-yesss...” I moaned. I couldn’t deny what was happening to me. My body was betraying me and I was leaking like a faucet now. I laid my head back on her shoulder and closed my eyes, giving myself over to the wonderful feelings she was giving me.

Why am I allowing myself to be molested by this maid?

Why was my pussy leaking into my panties as I replayed yesterday’s scene?

These questions and others swirled around in my mind as sat there being fondled and groped by this maid slut. I couldn’t understand why I was so aroused by what she was doing, except to chalking it up to major sexual withdrawal.

Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted when Richard walked into the room.

“RICHARD! OH MY GOD!” I screeched. Sitting in front of Maria as I was, it was impossible for me to try to cover myself. There was nothing within reach that I could use to hide my nakedness. I could only put my face in my hands, horrified by my embarrassment and shame.

“Hi, baby! I found us a new playmate!” Maria said from behind me.

“So I see. Rebecca, should I even ask what this is all about?” Richard said. My husband only calls me Rebecca when he is upset or angry with me, so I knew when he used my full name, he meant business.

“Oh, Richard, I’m so sorry! I-I saw you the other day ... in the bedroom. I came home and I heard noises coming from the bedroom. I peeked in and saw you and Maria ... she saw me watching ... and now I’m here!” I tried to explain between my blubbering. I knew I should be mad as hell at him, after all, I had caught him cheating. But instead, I was the one sitting here naked in bed with another woman!

“Yes, Maria and I have been seeing each other for a few months now. And do you know why? It’s because you and I have no sex life to speak of. Granted, we both work and sometimes the timing just isn’t there. Either one of us isn’t home, or we are tired from work. I can understand that.

“But when we do have sex, you are ... well, painfully conservative, to be blunt. It was all right when we first got married. I understood – your father was a deacon of the church and your mother had her church standing as well. I thought after a while, you would open up and try a few things. But you have maintained your missionary-only stand and won’t even discuss trying something new.

“Well, Becky, there’s more to lovemaking than just ‘get on and get it over with’. There are things I enjoy and that I have missed since we’ve been married. I think I have been understanding and patient, but I have needs and desires that haven’t been getting met.

“Maria, here, has the adventurous spirit and curiosity that I have been waiting for you to have. We didn’t plan on hooking up like this – it just happened. But she gives me what you won’t,” he said.

I listened to what Richard was saying, hanging my head in shame. I had not kept my husband happy and he needed to find fulfillment in the arms of our maid. As a woman and a wife there was nothing worse than that. If he had just been out tom-catting around or something just for the sake of having a new piece of ass, that would have been one thing.

But I knew he was right – I hadn’t been all he wanted and needed. We’d had long talks about our boring sex life before, and I knew what he wanted from me. Only I couldn’t and wouldn’t give in to his desires. I was brought up to think of sex as a dirty chore, something a woman did because it was her duty to please her husband. Only I hadn’t pleased him. I hadn’t done my womanly duty.

“I’m sorry, Richard. I know I haven’t been the wife ... the lover ... you want me to be,” I said. Admitting that I wasn’t woman enough for him was the hardest thing I’d ever had to do. And Maria – the woman he found to share our bed with – sitting right behind me only made it harder. I was not just admitting that I wasn’t woman enough to him. I was admitting that she was better than me in pleasing my husband!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.