The United States Reparation Act of 2013 - Cover

The United States Reparation Act of 2013

by Bob Watergate

Copyright© 2021 by Bob Watergate

Erotica Sex Story: Turns out cash is NOT the only form of reparation considered acceptable! According to the New Act, all American white women must sign up to be bred by any Black man that chooses to! Susan quickly signed up to do her part. The League of the African Brotherhood is supposed to monitor these activities, but the Breeding of the White women may be having a problem due to the way it is being done. With the counting that is...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   .

Every white woman in American was aware of the United States Reparation Act of 2013, requiring each over the age of 16 to submit herself for registration. This Act requires her to be scheduled for the required 100 breeding’s by any United States man ... well boys too! The Government was also monitoring these breeding’s to ensure the 80% requirement of Interracial Births was being met; to ensure the program’s Success Rate as defined by The League of The African Brotherhood!

Of course not everyone in America was anxious or happy about this new Act. Of course none of the white husbands were happy about this new Act. But the Government was reporting on all News Channels that they were happy with the overwhelming number of white woman coming forward ... freely volunteering to be bred. New Data Mining skills revealed some actually were registering under multiple names ... to get bred... 200 or 300 times! Shit ... what were the white woman after ... looking for?

“Bob,” Susan told me, “Don’t be mad honey ... I mean it is the law that I submit for my 100 Black Breeding’s. You understand that I have to ... I mean I don’t want to sweetheart ... and I have to also stop my prescription for Birth Control Pills! Our Government demands that I have to do my part honey. The Reparation Act demands that every white woman must embrace their breeding’s with a passion. One that follows the stated Government Mission Statement. One that shifts the racial demographics of America ... one white womb at a time. Bob ... I need to ensure each Black Man now has a better life ... one that allows for their proper impregnation of all white women ... because it is the new natural order. It’s the new law ... every white woman has this duty ... especially me ... remember my family owned slaves before the Civil War sweetheart! That put me on their Must Breed Successfully List ... High Priority!”

“I understand sweetie,” I replied, “but why do they have to breed you here ... in our house ... our home ... and why do I have service them too! They can’t get me pregnant. I can only suck their big black cocks ... preparing them for you my love. I would think they could get their own cocks hard to enjoy ... I mean to embrace the Act! They have hands don’t they?”

“Bob,” Susan replied, “Just think of it this away ... you will be here ... with me to ensure I am safe. And you will get to know each African Brother before ... hell even while they are breeding me! Think of it this way Bob ... when they impregnate me ... it will be sort of ... well think of it like it was really your cock. Yes, you sweetie pumping that African Sperm into my cervix. Well ... except honey, you are very aware Bob ... that you tiny penis ... could never reach my cervix. So try to think of their giant black cocks doing you a favor ... sort of helping their disadvantaged white bother!”

SO it began ... with about 4 to 5 Black Men coming to our home each day. I would invite them in; they would enter and quickly strip down. Each getting nude so they could breed Susan. Most of them would require me to suck their large black cocks and some even got tired waiting their “breeding turn” and would bend me over the arm of the couch ... and just start fucking me there ... right there in our living room! Once that started, quite often Susan had the rest of the day off because several of these black monsters became more interested in fucking a cute little white gurl ... and talking shit to her ... well me during the entire fucking ... or as they called it ... their Down Low breeding!

Even Susan was amazed at the number of Black Men coming to breed her ... and several of them asked to see her Ovulation Chart too! That was the chart that shows when she is most fertile. As if they wanted to make sure she would conceive from their breeding of her! One man arrived saying he was coordinating with several Black Men from his church and was telling Susan she would have to begin using a Femometer ... a new software program Fertility Tracker ... so he could ensure the exact day she would be Ovulating ... producing her egg or eggs!

This was really something ... shit so many of the men just wanted to fuck Susan ... a white lady. None of them acted like they cared if she was pretty ... which Susan is ... or if she was fit ... and yes Susan is fit. But unlike many white women, Susan was one with sizable ass cheeks ... you know ... the large ass the Black Men all want on their bitches!

Finally after the second month, I thought to ask Susan if she wasn’t already to her 100th breeding. Much too my amazement ... she told me she had never started counting the men. She thought I would be keeping track of her breeders! So I called the Government Office of United States Reparation to ask them where my Susan was on her required breeding count ... against the agreed to commitment. I was again shocked to find out that that number is confidential ... you know secret ... and it was only made available to the President of The African Brotherhood upon his request! The man that I was speaking with ... he tried to assure me that all would be ok. He assured me that The African Brotherhood would make sure that the white women of America were well cared for ... you know well taken care of ... and that I shouldn’t be concerned!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.